• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@JPax42[/URL]

Thomas went into room 3 and sat on the floor "Excited samurai," he asked while messing with his cane. He just jabbed holes into the wall he was leaning on.

@YoungX
JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor was in the driver's seat, hunched over slightly because he was so large. The van had living quarters in the back, but lacked much space really. It was full of syringes and needles and high powered weapons. "Let's go!" Igor hit the accelerator and the van took off rapidly. Two burning noises could be heard from the back as Igor pulled a lever. It had rocket thrusters, similar to Hugo. When the van hit a speed bump, it took off and flew over traffic for about thirty seconds before coming back down with a thud. "SO SKY! HOW ARE YOU OF ENJOYING RIDE? VERY SMOOTH, RIGHT?!"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin laughed. "Of course not. I mean, you had to get it from somewhere." Tristin looked into the mirror and ran a hand down herself, going over every detail. "It's been a long time since I've looked at myself like this. I can't believe I've grown so much." Tristin laughed and rolled into a handstand, resting herself like that.

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Well it is a time of celebration," Jonathon comments as he changes. Meanwhile Sky just goes for the ride and comments, "Exhilarating."

Tristin

Tristin laughed. "You know, I could probably be a Ringmaster. You should've seen the dance and performance thing I did with Thomas at the night cluh...why did I tell you that. Sorry. It wasn't too weird!" Tristin flipped onto her feet and quickly started getting ready so Paige couldn't say or hit her for anything.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"WE ARE OF HERE!" Igor skidded the van to a stop a few ways from the rally. It seemed like nobody was there, so he was going to have to go in silently. "Since we have time, we are to scope out proper seating arrangements, okay?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin laughed. "You know, I could probably be a Ringmaster. You should've seen the dance and performance thing I did with Thomas at the night cluh...why did I tell you that. Sorry. It wasn't too weird!" Tristin flipped onto her feet and quickly started getting ready so Paige couldn't say or hit her for anything.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"WE ARE OF HERE!" Igor skidded the van to a stop a few ways from the rally. It seemed like nobody was there, so he was going to have to go in silently. "Since we have time, we are to scope out proper seating arrangements, okay?"

@YoungX
Sky nodded and would follow Igor to find proper seating arrangements. It seemed empty due to being early. So he took this time to inspect.

Paige laughed "I wouldn't hurt you here! I don't want to bloody my clothes," she said still laughing before taking a deep breath and calming down. "I trust you with my brother, just don't do stuff to him until you guys are adults. I don't want to have to babysit while I still have a life to live."

@JPax42

Thomas got up "Hey so I never asked you. What do you think of GLASS?" He didn't change due to his jumpsuit being able to do that.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin laughed and nodded. "I wouldn't know much about that kind of stuff. Besides, I...well...uh...I don't know." Tristin sighed and sat down, waiting for something to happen. "I guess it's going to be weird, standing in front professionally. I think I won't get tired though." Tristin created two card pyramids and flipped them completely upside down and put them together. "Well, I'm ready." Tristin looked in the mirror and saw she was wearing the jumpsuit the way it was intended. "At least I don't look like a stripper."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor found the optimal seats and people began to file into the rally.
"Alright Sky, anything suspicious must be of recorded. Remember, these superhumans we're looking at. GLASS is going to make something something impressive."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin laughed and nodded. "I wouldn't know much about that kind of stuff. Besides, I...well...uh...I don't know." Tristin sighed and sat down, waiting for something to happen. "I guess it's going to be weird, standing in front professionally. I think I won't get tired though." Tristin created two card pyramids and flipped them completely upside down and put them together. "Well, I'm ready." Tristin looked in the mirror and saw she was wearing the jumpsuit the way it was intended. "At least I don't look like a stripper."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor found the optimal seats and people began to file into the rally.
"Alright Sky, anything suspicious must be of recorded. Remember, these superhumans we're looking at. GLASS is going to make something something impressive."

@YoungX
Sky nods and just waits for the right time. Whatever GLASS has planned is surely of interest. Who know could happen at this rally today? Anything really.

Paige patted Tristin's back "Alright! Should we wait outside or just stay here until Katherine calls us," she asked messing with her hair out of boredom.

@JPax42

Thomas tipped his hat and grabbed his cane "So are you ready! I guess we wait here until Katherine tells us otherwise."

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine walked onto the backstage, waiting for her subcommanders to file into the order that was described. Jonathon, Paige, Tristin, Thomas in left to right. "Alright, position. Rally introduction is beginning. Say ready when you are."

Tristin

"That's us!" Tristin filed next to Katherine and quickly tied her hair into an extremely neat bun. It seemed unnatural to have that, but it made her look at least a little bit professional. "Ready."

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

@JPax42[/URL]

Thomas tipped his hat and grabbed his cane "So are you ready! I guess we wait here until Katherine tells us otherwise."

@YoungX
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine walked onto the backstage, waiting for her subcommanders to file into the order that was described. Jonathon, Paige, Tristin, Thomas in left to right. "Alright, position. Rally introduction is beginning. Say ready when you are."

Tristin

"That's us!" Tristin filed next to Katherine and quickly tied her hair into an extremely neat bun. It seemed unnatural to have that, but it made her look at least a little bit professional. "Ready."

Jonathon would get into position and would say, "Ready." He would be primed and ready to go. There was something fresh about all of this. He wasn't quite sure what it was though.

Thomas ran and got into position with his hands on his side "Ready as always!" He moved the hair from his eyes and took a deep breath, excitement in his eyes.

Paige put her hair down and ran out into position. "Ready!" She yelled nervously as she stood completely still, she gulped before shaking it off and giving a smile.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Katherine

Katherine lifted the stage and walked up to the microphone professionally. Nothing about her walking suggested anything as she walked up to the microphone. She simply looked at the crowd with a blank expression. The microphone was quickly turned on, and Katherine began to talk. "Welcome to the first Lithium GLASS rally. Now, before we do anything, please welcome our subcommanders. Jonathon, Paige, Tristin, and Thomas." Katherine waited for the applause to die down. While she was talking, the sun was blocked again by the satellite dishes. She didn't take notice. Rather, another signal was transmitted through the town.

"While the GLASS rally starts, I would like to say a few words for the rest of Lithium. This is one of the many rallies that are upcoming. For now, you may all enjoy a performance from the subcommanders. First up, we have Thomas and Jonathon."

The scene would be transmitted to every electronic device in Lithium.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @rosehearted @SirGrey @EVERYONEEEEEE

Tristin

Tristin stood professionally, looking around the crowd.

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine lifted the stage and walked up to the microphone professionally. Nothing about her walking suggested anything as she walked up to the microphone. She simply looked at the crowd with a blank expression. The microphone was quickly turned on, and Katherine began to talk. "Welcome to the first Lithium GLASS rally. Now, before we do anything, please welcome our subcommanders. Jonathon, Paige, Tristin, and Thomas." Katherine waited for the applause to die down. While she was talking, the sun was blocked again by the satellite dishes. She didn't take notice. Rather, another signal was transmitted through the town.

"While the GLASS rally starts, I would like to say a few words for the rest of Lithium. This is one of the many rallies that are upcoming. For now, you may all enjoy a performance from the subcommanders. First up, we have Thomas and Jonathon."

The scene would be transmitted to every electronic device in Lithium.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @rosehearted @SirGrey @EVERYONEEEEEE

Tristin

Tristin stood professionally, looking around the crowd.
Jonathon politely bowed and would look to Thomas. "I suppose we should do the thing we did earlier." He gets ready to unshesthes his katana.

Meanwhile Sky would look at Jonathon, whom he hadn't seen in awhile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas shrugged "Guess so," he took out his gun and aimed it at Jonathan. He fired 6 bullets and spun his gun before putting it back in his holster and waiting for Jonathan's part.

@Everyone

Akira had kept a close eye on Ann, though she did act surprised when the girl pops out of the tree. "What are you doing? Don't scare me like that, silly!" she says in a playful tone, watching Ann as she continues to climb the tree.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ann went back down and went face to face with Akira. "Can I have a snowcone now!" She gently swayed back and forth in the wind. "Later can we see about ASS? Is that there name?"

@Crystal Cali

Katherine

The crowd began clapping and Katherine tapped the microphone. "And now, you may welcome Tristin, Thomas, and Paige. After this, we will dismiss the subcommanders and we will unveil something large."

Tristin

Tristin got into position and nodded to the crowd. A hoop dropped from the stage and ignited itself. Tristin waited for Paige and Thomas, so she could do her thing.

Thomas put his gun away and gulped. 'What are you planning Tristin,' he thought to himself as he went to her side. He bowed to the audience before looking back at the hoop.

Paige walked up to the stage, she extended her arms and curtsied. Going near the hoop she wondered what act they wanted to see.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin signaled the two to get into a handstand formation. She then ran on the other side of the burning hoop and prepared herself. She took a deep breath and prepared to do it. "You all ready?"

Katherine

Katherine was still broadcasting the stream of Tristin, Thomas, and Paige. Anyone close to technology would be seeing it, regardless of whether the technology was on or off.

@Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock

Among the crowd was Valentina, who had one of her father's bodyguards with her. She was glad that her father couldn't be out in the sun for long, but having some guy follow her around was just as bad almost. At least the guy didn't look like a stereotypical bodyguard, with his stupid tropical style button up shirt, sunglasses and khaki pants.

"Something large..." Valentina mumbled.

Thomas nodded as he got into a handstand and looked down at the ground. He waved to Paige before getting his balance again, giving a thumbs up to Tristin.

Paige got into the handstand and to impress she put one hand behind her back and did a one handed handstand. She kept her balanced and waited for Tristin.

@JPax42

Ann jumped up and down before getting to the snow cone machine. "I WANT RAINBOW! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" She clung to Akira's leg again with her eyes flashing every color of the rainbow.

@Crystal Cali

A static noise comes out of F.A.I.E's speakers, and the broadcast appears on the LCD screen on her chest. "Broadcast found," her robotic voice informed.

Akira turns and looks at the screen. "Eh? I didn't ask you to find this. Shut it off." she says, though confused as to what was going on. Akira takes out her tablet to try to manually override F.A.I.E.'s system in case the robot could not do it herself, and the broadcast was playing on the tablet screen as well. "What the hell?" she says, tapping the fingers of her left hand along the screen to try to get a response.

"I am unable to shut off the broadcast," F.A.I.E. informed.

"Y-yeah.... same here," Akira was highly suspicious of this, but for now all she could really do was wait for it to play out. Akira looks down at her leg as Annie clings to it, then up to the man running the snow cone shack. "I'll have a grape one..." she says in a very distracted voice, still watching the broadcast as she hands the man the cash, then takes both snow cones, handing Annie the colorful one.

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back