• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin looked at Thomas and turned to him, shiny flashy things glowing in the light. "Alright it looks like I'm going to sing a song! Any requests?!" Silence from the crowd. "Okay how about Thomas?" Tristin walked to the edge of the stage and crouched down. After a minute, Tristin's voice suddenly turned sing songy. "You can come on stage with me..." At this, the rest of the bar began chanting Thomas's name. "Thomas! Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!" Tristin held the microphone to Thomas's mouth. "Say a song. Any song. Maybe even a love song." Tristin smirked and the crowd began to whistle and woo them. Tristin was now still squatting at the edge of the stage, holding the microphone to Thomas. Her 'disco balls' and everything else was shining in the light, and it didn't help that the 4 behind her was also glittery and sequin covered.

@Shammy the Shamrock (Pick a song any song I'll make the next scene work)

Thomas snapped back to reality "Well....um." He took a deep breath "Wake up. Say good morning to, that sleepy person lying next to you. If there's no one there. Then there's no one there. But at least the war is over. ," he sang messing with a curl in his hair.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin set the mood to match the song and harmonized her voice with Thomas's. "It's us, yes, we're back again, here to see you through, 'til the days end, And if the night comes, and the night will come, well at least the war is over." Tristin pulled Thomas onto the stage, and continued singing, holding him and dancing slowly with him. "Lift your head and look out the window, Stay that way for the rest of the day and watch the time go. Listen... The birds sing. Listen! The bells ring! All the living are dead, and the dead are all living, the war is over and we are beginning." Tristin smiled at him as the piano played in the back. "Gridlock on the parkway now, the television man is here to show you how, The channel fades to snow, it's off to work you go, but at least the war is over." Tristin pulled Thomas farther into the stage, and everyone started dancing slowly. "She's gone, she left before you woke, as you ate last night, neither of you spoke, Dishes, T.V., bed, the darkness filled with dread, but at least the war is over. Lift your head and look out the window Stay that way for the rest of the day and watch the time go Listen! The birds sing! Listen! The bells ring! All the living are dead, and the dead are all living The war is over and we are beginning..." Tristin simply swayed slowly with Thomas while the piano continued to play, looking into his eyes with the microphone near her mouth.

"We won, or we think we did, when you went away, you were just a kid And if you lost it all, and you lost it, we will still be there when the war is over. Lift your head and look out the window. Stay that way for the rest of the day and watch the time go. Listen! The birds sing! Listen! The bells ring! All the living are dead, and the dead are all living The war is over and we are beginning..." Tristin continued singing with the microphone in one hand, and still swaying with Thomas. However, her pace began to quicken as the song began to end. "Here it comes! Here comes the first day! Here it comes! Here comes the first day! It starts up in our bedroom after the war." Tristin slowly curled up next to Thomas, more woos from the audience came. She smiled as she sang the last part. "After the war! After the war..." The microphone was turned off as the guitar played in the back, and Tristin swayed with Thomas until the song ended.

@Shammy the Shamrock (That was a really good song. Thank you :) also how did I do on the scene)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her on the lips. "That was amazing," he whispered as he didn't feel the alcohol anymore. He leaned against her as the lines ran across his face.

Threat applauded from the back "Those two are cute together. Just gotta pray they keep it that way." He said to himself before vanishing into the crowd.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin touched the lines on his face, and the energy seemingly traveled down her arm and caused her arm to glow. "Yeah, I can sing." Tristin waved to the cheering crowd and took Thomas backstage. "I have a feeling we're going to get an encore in a few minutes." Tristin laughed and smiled. She knew she most likely got her singing ability from Ringmaster.

Kirstin

Kirstin was watching Tristin and Thomas as well.
"They will keep it together." Kirstin walked outside, greeted by two bouncing children who crawled up into her arms. A girl with blue eyes and a boy with red eyes started smacking her arms, which responded with metallic noises. "Mom, what happened in there?" The boy tilted his head, then was dragged into the club with Kirstin, to see a man with blue eyes. "Wait, he has my eyes!" Kirstin took off after the man. "Threat!" There was a crowd, so the kids weren't too noticeable. "Yes mom?" "Not you, the man!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas kissed her again "I could listen to you all day. I love you," he said going forehead to forehead with Tristin. He hummed the melody before pulling away.

Threat heard someone call his name and seemed to vanished before seeing Kirsty. "Kirsty! How have you been!" Threat was out of place as he still looked like a country man.

@JPax42

Tristin

"I'll be sure to sing you a song again some time." Tristin smiled put a hand on his face. "As far as dances go, any time." Tristin began making her way to the back end of the stage, smiling at Thomas. She still had the 'disco balls', which the swimsuit thing for some reason refused to shatter. "This looks like something from a Sanfield circus..."

Kirstin

"Please call me Kirstin, and I've been alright. I warned this town about GLASS. Too much involvement already, I shouldn't have done that. There's an incompetent mercenary as well." She shifted the two children in her arms. They were basically laser pointers. Whatever they looked at illuminated. "This is my daughter, Peace. And my son, Threat. Threat, this is Threat." Threat began to reach out to Threat. "Nice to meet you sir!" Peace had fallen asleep on Kirsty's left side, using the top part of her chest as a pillow. "And Peace fell asleep..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas followed her "I've never been to a Sanfield circus. I performed there once," he said looking down at Tristin "Uh, you still need the flashy balls," he asked pointing to her chest.

Threat grabbed the kids hand "It's nice to meet you too! So you had children, good on you. Who's the father," he mouthed the last part so Threat wouldn't understand, nervous if it was a touchy subject. "Maybe one day they could meet my little girl," he said chuckling.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Oh. I can't get rid of it for some reason." Tristin then put a hand on her hip. "Are you alright with them?" Tristin walked up to Threat, putting them in the light. "Is it weird that I have a feeling Katherine has one of these?"

Kirstin

"Sounds like a plan, but we must do that outside the city. I don't want these little critters running around either. They're pretty fast." Kirstin winked and frowned. "The dad...definitely not a human like me. I don't know who it is." With that, Kirstin stepped outside and looked at the sky. The small Threat had fallen asleep on the other side of her chest. She looked at Threat one last time. "Looks like I'll see you around. The kids could use some light." With that, Kirsty took off towards the sky. A sonic boom from her flight was heard as she went to the upper atmosphere, flying west towards the sunlight at supersonic speeds. No, she wasn't going to burn her children. Not after last time...

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Oh. I can't get rid of it for some reason." Tristin then put a hand on her hip. "Are you alright with them?" Tristin walked up to Threat, putting them in the light. "Is it weird that I have a feeling Katherine has one of these?"

Kirstin

"Sounds like a plan, but we must do that outside the city. I don't want these little critters running around either. They're pretty fast." Kirstin winked and frowned. "The dad...definitely not a human like me. I don't know who it is." With that, Kirstin stepped outside and looked at the sky. The small Threat had fallen asleep on the other side of her chest. She looked at Threat one last time. "Looks like I'll see you around. The kids could use some light." With that, Kirsty took off towards the sky. A sonic boom from her flight was heard as she went to the upper atmosphere, flying west towards the sunlight at supersonic speeds. No, she wasn't going to burn her children. Not after last time...

@Shammy the Shamrock
As Kirsty went she would me met with a hooded man in white robes. He would u hood himself to Kirsty. "It's been awhile Kirsty. How have you been?" It was a man she knew, Hibiki Kazaki.

@JPax42 (It's here.)

Thomas smiled "I'm fine with them." He said immediately getting embarrassed as he shook his head. "When your a busty women like her you probably have them. I'm going to get a drink again. Do you need to get ready for your next performance?"

@JPax42

Threat sighed "I was fine, with the men. Who would come into your life now again. I was fine cause I knew, they didn't really matter until you. I was fine, when you came. And we fought like it was a silly game. Over her, who she'd choose. After all those years I never thought I'd lose," he sang to himself as he walked out and vanished, still thinking of the women he once loved.

Kirstin

Kirstin flew, looking at Hibiki. Her vision had improved a lot, so she could read him up and down. "You have more important people to visit. Possibly your daughter. Not me." Kirstin tightened the grip on her children as she flew back towards Earth. She still couldn't forgive Hibiki for locking her into a dimension and threatening to let her die. She couldn't forgive him for acting like a god when he was still mortal. "I think she would like to see your face more than I do."

Tristin

"Right. I'll wear something flashier, drink water, you know." Tristin dropped some money onto Thomas's hand. "Surprise me with the drink. Next song is gonna be upbeat." She kissed Thomas on the neck and walked to the changing room. For just a second, she felt something cross her vision. It made her say something lightly. "Kuuga." Tristin kneeled down on the ground. In the changing room, the disco balls didn't glow or shimmer. The only light was from the outside and the faint glow of her eyes.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

JPax42 said:
Kirstin
Kirstin flew, looking at Hibiki. Her vision had improved a lot, so she could read him up and down. "You have more important people to visit. Possibly your daughter. Not me." Kirstin tightened the grip on her children as she flew back towards Earth. She still couldn't forgive Hibiki for locking her into a dimension and threatening to let her die. She couldn't forgive him for acting like a god when he was still mortal. "I think she would like to see your face more than I do."

Tristin

"Right. I'll wear something flashier, drink water, you know." Tristin dropped some money onto Thomas's hand. "Surprise me with the drink. Next song is gonna be upbeat." She kissed Thomas on the neck and walked to the changing room. For just a second, she felt something cross her vision. It made her say something lightly. "Kuuga." Tristin kneeled down on the ground. In the changing room, the disco balls didn't glow or shimmer. The only light was from the outside and the faint glow of her eyes.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
"That I do. Now then if you excuse me," and with that Hibiki would be behind Tristin. 'Didn't think she still kept grudges. Some things never change,' he thought to himself. He would approach Tristin steadily as he unhooded himself. "Hello Tristin. How have you been?" As usual Hibiki hadn't changed a single bit even after so long. In fact because he was a God even his appearance changed the same.

@JPax42

Meanwhile Sky would prepare for any contracts coming his way. Not matter how many he had done it wouldn't replace the fact that he was seen as incompetent. His days in Project Soldier were a testament to his pride. He worked tonwards the top, but there was one he could never surpass. For now he stood still at the top of a lone rooftop.

(Open for interaction)

Tristin

Tristin turned to Hibiki. She wanted her dad to visit, just not as such an awkward time. "Uh...d-dad!" Tristin rose to her feet and ran up to Hibiki, wrapping her arms around him. She buried her face into his robes and tears began to slide down her face. "W-What, how are you doing? I missed you so much... I was thinking about you..." Tristin's voice had definitely changed since the last time Hibiki and her interacted. The innocent little girl who sat motionless in the execution room, with an airy voice, now had a bolder voice that made her sound independent. "I...I don't know what to say....but thank you for coming here..." She was also physically taller, standing at 5'6, and definitely had developed into looking sort of like a young woman. Her eyes glowed more since then as well.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin turned to Hibiki. She wanted her dad to visit, just not as such an awkward time. "Uh...d-dad!" Tristin rose to her feet and ran up to Hibiki, wrapping her arms around him. She buried her face into his robes and tears began to slide down her face. "W-What, how are you doing? I missed you so much... I was thinking about you..." Tristin's voice had definitely changed since the last time Hibiki and her interacted. The innocent little girl who sat motionless in the execution room, with an airy voice, now had a bolder voice that made her sound independent. "I...I don't know what to say....but thank you for coming here..."

@YoungX
He would stand there with a simple smile. "Your welcome. Listen I'm sorry that I couldn't visit you for all these years. I'm not sure of you believe me, but being a God means that I can't just come to Earth all willy nilly. Especially after the whole Sanfield fiasco. At least I can visit you now. Despite not being here I already know what you've been through. For some reason it sort of reminds me of Kirsty as well as your mother. In any case how are you doing?"

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin nodded. "Oh...um...don't worry...I'm alright. Thanks for coming...I don't really know what to say except for thanks for watching over me. I just wanted to understand something. How did you do it? With my mother? I mean, was she...uhm...I don't know...an alien? Not a human? And you have human DNA, so does that make me an alien hybrid?" Tristin stepped back. She had a million questions, but right now she had a show to do in a few minutes. Tristin looked in the mirror and looked at her face mindfully, sort of like how the Ringmaster did before every performance.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin nodded. "Oh...um...don't worry...I'm alright. Thanks for coming...I don't really know what to say except for thanks for watching over me. I just wanted to understand something. How did you do it? With my mother? I mean, was she...uhm...I don't know...an alien? Not a human? And you have human DNA, so does that make me an alien hybrid?" Tristin stepped back. She had a million questions, but right now she had a show to do in a few minutes. Tristin looked in the mirror and looked at her face mindfully, sort of like how the Ringmaster did before every performance.

@YoungX
"I'll be frank with you on that. She definitely had human body parts that is for sure. As for whether you are an alien hybrid... well no. Don't worry it's nothing as strange as that. Yes your mother, for a lack of a better term, definitely had the organs of a female." He was calm with this even with his faughter, but there were some things he should skim over. "In any case I'm genuinely surprised GLASS is functional after so long. I was sure the detective pulled the plug on everything." As he said he couldn't help but remember that one time he kissed Katherine's husband. That was something he feels should be kept secret... especially from Katherine.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
Katherine's husband. That was something he feels should be kept secret... especially from Katherine.
(Katherine: *bursts in through door* Oh...and now one of my subcommander's in a sparkly two piece and there's the guy that kissed my husband. The last thing we need is- Dr. Starling:*breaks through changing room wall* Tristin: *yelps* Dr Starling: NON PIU ANDRAI FARFALLONE AMOROSO!" *starts destroying things with fairy powers* Katherine: Fuck me...)

Thomas had left and gotten himself something to drink. He ordered Tristin the strongest alcohol they had before resting head head on the bar.

@JPax42

Threat appeared next to a flower place and grabbed a rose.

"It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?"

Threat appeared on top of the largest building as he looked across the city. Anger came from his voice as he sang

"You won, and she chose you

And she loved you and she's gone"

It's over, isn't it?

Why can't I move on?"

With every verse a old memory would appear and new emotions would come out.

"War and glory, reinvention

Fusion, freedom, her attention

Out in daylight, my potential

Bold, precise, experimental

Who am I now in this world without her?

Petty and dull, with a nerve to doubt her

What does it matter? It's already done

Now I've got to be there for her son"

Threat lay on the ground and looked at the rose. Twirling it in his hand he sighed.

"It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

You won, and she chose you

And she loved you and she's gone

It's over, isn't it?

Why can't I move on?

It's over, isn't it ?

Why can't I move on?"

With that final verse his voice seemed to vanish. He threw the rose into the wind and cried into his lap. He looked up at the sky he had screamed at for god. He was truly alone, no matter how many of his race were out there. None would hear his song, know his pain, or carry the guilt he had felt.

(Wow that was like hell to write :) )

Tristin

Tristin shook her head. "I'm a subcommander, so I'm going to see how it goes down. Anyways, I have to perform. Nice to see you again..." Tristin wrapped her arms around Hibiki and felt the white of his robes before walking out onto the stage.

Tristin had a confident smile, and she lifted up the microphone.
"So, here's a song I'm going to sing a song for Thomas!" Tristin made her way to Thomas, drank all the alcohol, and ran up to the stage, dragging him with her. "Wide awake awake wake 'till six AM. Let me make, make, make you come again. Keep it hush, hush, hush, don't tell no one. Got enough, 'nough, 'nough to turn, you on!" Tristin spun and tossed the microphone before singing again, this time looking at Thomas intently, pointing a finger at him. "Baby just keep it our little secret, What they don't know won't do them no harm, We can do mouth to mouth with no speaking, We can see eye to eye in the dark!" Tristin spun the microphone and twirled around Thomas and stepped back, singing. She and the 4 started singing the chorus. "Oh-oh-oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know To keep you up all night, Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door. Don't you need somebody, When I knock, when I knock open up, Your love can let me in, Oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know." Tristin then stepped up to Thomas and walked towards him. Waited long, long, long to get your call, (And don't you need somebody around there), You're alone-lone-lone you want me now, (I'm miss long night, stretch out the night), I'mma run, run, run a red, red light, (I'm miss gonna love you up all night), Then take it slow, slow, slow with you all night." Tristin then walked back with the 4 and danced. "Baby just keep it our little secret, What they don't know won't do them no harm, We can do mouth to mouth with no speaking, We can see eye to eye in the dark." Tristin pointed her eyes to Thomas's and covered them when she sang the last line. At the chorus, she and 4 began dancing in unison. "Oh-oh-oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know, To keep you up all night, Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door. Don't you need somebody, When I knock, when I knock open up, Your love can let me in, Oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know,To keep you up all night,Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door, Don't you need, somebody, When I knock, when I knock open up, Your love can let me in." Tristin turned off the microphone and just started dancing around Thomas, even doing some ~suggestive~ things, much to the appeal of the crowd. Once the song ended, Tristin hopped into Thomas's arms and smiled at the crowd, breathing heavily. Rows of clapping, cheering, and wooing was heard from the crowd.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock (Because I called you Shaggy the Shamrock I had to do a song with Shaggy in it)

Jack was sitting in his car, checking to make absolute sure that his pistol was in his concealed carry holster and his cyanide pill was in his the side pocket of his suit jacket. He sighed and pulled himself out of the car seat, closing the door smoothly behind him and readjusting his tie one last time. There was some sort of what he could only assumed the lower classes would consider a night bar. A wide stretch from the cigar clubs he'd enjoy with the upper echelons of society. He shuddered at the thought of wading around the filthy commoners, but knew it was necessary. His instruments had detected a large anomaly of powers in the location. An odd place for ones with such abilities, but he supposed there were worse places to get a cheap hook up. Jack managed to put on a charismatic grin as he opened the double doors. Terrible vagrant music was blaring from speakers. Some bag lady was grinding against a lower classman. He shuddered. Jack was used to more sophisticated women. But, he sighed and walked up onto the stage, tapping the mic a few times. It worked. He grinned charmingly.

"Excuse me, everybody. I've got one hell of an announcement."

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin shook her head. "I'm a subcommander, so I'm going to see how it goes down. Anyways, I have to perform. Nice to see you again..." Tristin wrapped her arms around Hibiki and felt the white of his robes before walking out onto the stage.

Tristin had a confident smile, and she lifted up the microphone.
"So, here's a song I'm going to sing a song for Thomas!" Tristin made her way to Thomas, drank all the alcohol, and ran up to the stage, dragging him with her. "Wide awake awake wake 'till six AM. Wide awake, wake, wake 'til 6AM. Let me make, make, make you come again. Keep it hush, hush, hush, don't tell no one. Got enough, 'nough, 'nough to turn, you on!" Tristin spun and tossed the microphone before singing again, this time looking at Thomas intently, pointing a finger at him. "Baby just keep it our little secret, What they don't know won't do them no harm, We can do mouth to mouth with no speaking, We can see eye to eye in the dark!" Tristin spun the microphone and twirled around Thomas and stepped back, singing. She and the 4 started singing the chorus. "Oh-oh-oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know To keep you up all night, Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door. Don't you need somebody, When I knock, when I knock open up, Your love can let me in, Oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know." Tristin then stepped up to Thomas and walked towards him. Waited long, long, long to get your call, (And don't you need somebody around there), You're alone-lone-lone you want me now, (I'm miss long night, stretch out the night), I'mma run, run, run a red, red light, (I'm miss gonna love you up all night), Then take it slow, slow, slow with you all night." Tristin then walked back with the 4 and danced. "Baby just keep it our little secret, What they don't know won't do them no harm, We can do mouth to mouth with no speaking, We can see eye to eye in the dark." Tristin pointed her eyes to Thomas's and covered them when she sang the last line. At the chorus, she and 4 began dancing in unison. "Oh-oh-oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know, To keep you up all night, Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door. Don't you need somebody, When I knock, when I knock open up, Your love can let me in, Oh, don't you need somebody, Baby I wanna, I wanna know,To keep you up all night,Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door, Don't you need, somebody, When I knock, when I knock open up, Your love can let me in." Tristin turned off the microphone and just started dancing around Thomas, even doing some ~suggestive~ things, much to the appeal of the crowd. Once the song ended, Tristin hopped into Thomas's arms and smiled at the crowd, breathing heavily. Rows of clapping, cheering, and wooing was heard from the crowd.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock (Because I called you Shaggy the Shamrock I had to do a song with Shaggy in it)
"Nice to see you again as well." He said as he watched Tristin perform. In any case he doesn't much more till he has to go do God duties. "Who knows if I'll go to Lithium, but I do love you Tristin. Later guys and take care. Especially to you... Sky," he smiled and would disappear completely from the scene.

Sky.... for a lack of a better term relaxes on the rooftop as he looks to the city. "It's quiet... and here I am just relaxing. What do I do in life?" He stands there once more on a rooftop asking about his life.

[Open for interaction. On a high rooftop in Lithium]

Tristin

Tristin saw the people grinding, making a disgusted face, before going to the mic and pulling it away from Jack. "Oh, one more thing before you wonder why a fifteen year old girl is in the bar performing, just call me the Tristin." Tristin winked and handed the microphone back to the man, sitting back with her drink.

@LordOfThePitch @Shammy the Shamrock

The Audience

The audience broke into whispers, looking at Jack. No attention was lost, but there were whispers until they gave Jack their full attention.
"Who is this man?" "Who let him in?" "That girl was great." "She's fifteen!" "Quiet foo!" Silence began....

Jack grinned again, flashing the audience with a reassuring smile that told them, "You can trust me."

He turned the microphone up and turned on a beat on the karaoke machine, singing this entire song while keeping a straight face on and making every one of the ridiculous movements.

[media]

[/media]
Didn't feel like typing up ALL OF THE LYRICS AT 4:14 AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back