• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin corrected her vision and pushed her hair out of her face. "Yeah, I'm fine." Tristin smiled and rolled onto the bed, opening the GLASS tablet. "Heh, I found a video of Hugo's combat training. Check this out."

tvCfGyT.gif

"Look at that!" Tristin laughed and wrapped an arm around Thomas.

@Shammy the Shamrock

GLASS Officer

An officer approached Teal.
"Ma'am, do you own this graveyard?" The officer was seemingly unarmed and was only wearing a completely black helmet, and a matching black jumpsuit.

@tealevergood

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Well, yeah I'm just a little ecstatic with this new job and everything." Tristin laughed at Thomas. "Too bad you don't have breasts to balance a book on." Tristin laughed and did a handstand, balancing two books on each foot. She was perfectly stable. "I guess it's cheating since coordination, but let's see how many books we can stack!" Tristin laughed and waited for the books.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor shook his head.
"She is fifteen. I respect she is responsible enough to think for herself. Besides, who would take subcommander spot? What did they say her title was again?" Igor began taking more notes and wrote a section for GLASS. He was also ready to send Sky a preformatted information set through email.

@YoungX
"If I recall it was The Tristin," Sky said as he would begin to eat some home-cooked food. He finished his light meal and wold go back on track as he received some prey formatted information. "I have a question for you. Do you believe GLASS is good? By GLASS I mean as a whole and by good I mean as how they said they will promote the peace."

@JPax42

Thomas held back his laugh as he laid on the bed. "It looks like a gif from google. I believe you but I can't help but laugh." He then shook it off "You've been acting very different since you touched that red thing we found. Are you alright?"

@JPax42

Igor

"Well, GLASS is...er...complicated organization. It all depend on leader. For example, in 1672, they formed a Native American society and then they set off atom bomb in Spanish ship. That was good for Natives, but bad for Spanish. You see, GLASS is good for whoever's side they are on. GLASS under Brendan Cardinal was affiliated with a lost society probably not for this planet. Katherine's rule is probably affiliated to America." Igor used his massive Russian hands to lift an entire cabinet off the ground, while talking to Sky. No change was in his voice except for some background crushing noises. Penelope had...er...stopped, which was good.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin frowned. "Where do you think they made it? From Hugo, obviously. He did almost the exact same thing. Or was it with bombs..." She sighed and fell onto the bed, closing her eyes. "I miss Hugo. I wish Katherine let us keep him as a condition of our working."

Hugo

Hugo was under the bed the whole time. He stepped out and shimmered into appearance. He started licking Tristin's face, then proceeded to lick Thomas.
"Panda!"

Katherine

"I figured that big creature would do you guys some good. It took him forever to become friends with me though. He's...heavy. Even I can't carry him." For the first time, Katherine smiled in front of his subcommanders. "Have fun." She waved and walked away.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Well, GLASS is...er...complicated organization. It all depend on leader. For example, in 1672, they formed a Native American society and then they set off atom bomb in Spanish ship. That was good for Natives, but bad for Spanish. You see, GLASS is good for whoever's side they are on. GLASS under Brendan Cardinal was affiliated with a lost society probably not for this planet. Katherine's rule is probably affiliated to America." Igor used his massive Russian hands to lift an entire cabinet off the ground, while talking to Sky. No change was in his voice except for some background crushing noises. Penelope had...er...stopped, which was good.

@YoungX
"If you ask me... GLASS is like a lottery. Most of the time you lose, but then comes that one very rare moment when you win." Sky does some weight lifting as well as crutches. If Project Soldier still existed then the states would be having next generation soldiers doing GLASS work.

@JPax42

(@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock Watch how the whole TEST vs. GLASS turns out to be over Hugo)

Igor

"Well, your logic isn't flawed." Igor was currently drinking hydrochloric acid. "You see Sky, when you see world as whole, GLASS isn't very bad. But the thing is, GLASS might be world. Did you see massive parabola over sun when transmission sent? GLASS has much power to do that. So, it's better to see what they do." Igor took a seat again, and opened his computer. "In void web it has a stupid rumor that Kuuga KISSED Brendan!"

@YoungX (Hue)

Thomas smiled "Your wish had been answered. HI HUGO!" He said hugging the giant panda's paw and looking back at Tristin. "We were watching you dodge lasers." He pulled away and rubbed his face from the slobber of Hugo.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
(@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock Watch how the whole TEST vs. GLASS turns out to be over Hugo)
Igor

"Well, your logic isn't flawed." Igor was currently drinking hydrochloric acid. "You see Sky, when you see world as whole, GLASS isn't very bad. But the thing is, GLASS might be world. Did you see massive parabola over sun when transmission sent? GLASS has much power to do that. So, it's better to see what they do." Igor took a seat again, and opened his computer. "In void web it has a stupid rumor that Kuuga KISSED Brendan!"

@YoungX (Hue)
"I suppose so," Sky says as he performs more rigorous exercise. "Rumors aside... do you believe GLASS will join with TEST or will they... resort to eliminating competition?" He was sure the wind howls between two predators. It was only a matter of when.

@JPax42

GLASS Officer

"You are to come with us." In the officer's hands, an invisible rifle materialized. It glowed of an odd red energy that would make anyone in the immediate vicinity feel slightly nauseous. "The captain requested you."

@tealevergood

Tristin and Hugo

Tristin laughed and held onto Hugo for a solid two minutes. Hugo wrapped his large paw around her and used his other to drag Thomas next to her.
"Panda." Tristin laughed and looked up at Hugo. "I missed you so much." Tristin was greeted by another panda lick. "Alright, so what do you want to do right now?"

Igor

Igor froze.
"TEST doesn't have the resource to fight GLASS if it comes to that. That's why we are going to investigate at rally. Large Russian man and smaller mercenary snooping around a rally is less suspicious than teenagers becoming subcommanders."

@YoungX

"um... ok well i just finished up anyway so lets just flip the switch and close the panel and there we go" teal said as she finished building her first minion which rose and stood at 6'1" "guard this place while I'm gone" teal commanded the minion which proceeded to do just that. "well I'm ready to go"

JPax42 said:
GLASS Officer
"You are to come with us." In the officer's hands, an invisible rifle materialized. It glowed of an odd red energy that would make anyone in the immediate vicinity feel slightly nauseous. "The captain requested you."

@tealevergood

Tristin and Hugo

Tristin laughed and held onto Hugo for a solid two minutes. Hugo wrapped his large paw around her and used his other to drag Thomas next to her.
"Panda." Tristin laughed and looked up at Hugo. "I missed you so much." Tristin was greeted by another panda lick. "Alright, so what do you want to do right now?"

Igor

Igor froze.
"TEST doesn't have the resource to fight GLASS if it comes to that. That's why we are going to investigate at rally. Large Russian man and smaller mercenary snooping around a rally is less suspicious than teenagers becoming subcommanders."

@YoungX
"Alright then. If a GLASS were to... come to such a decision then I'll be in this fight. No need to wage war over something petty." He then wonders what Jonathon thought about all this. Well... not like it's his concern anyhow.

Jonathon would be at one of the more quieter rooms at GLASS as he meditated. It was typical of him to meditate anyhow.

Thomas smiled "Let's go on a adventure! Why don't we get out of here and see the city, maybe we'll find something fun." His stomach rumbled "And maybe I could get some food," he said excitedly, hoping Tristin would agree.

@JPax42

GLASS Officer

"Very well." The officer lead Teal to the GLASS building. Inside was Katherine, sitting at her chair. The officer walked to the door and stood guard, his rifle disappearing.

Katherine

Katherine looked down at Teal from her chair.
"Take a seat, dear. I have some questions for you."

@tealevergood

Tristin

Tristin smiled and hopped onto Hugo. "Alright Hugo, let's do this." Hugo grumbled and Tristin fastened her seatbelt. "We're going out the hard way. Thomas, fasten all the belts! Seriously this time!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Only if it comes to that. For now, I think we should figure out how they did the thing with the satellites. Nobody can navigate satellites that close to each other with that much coordination."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
GLASS Officer
"Very well." The officer lead Teal to the GLASS building. Inside was Katherine, sitting at her chair. The officer walked to the door and stood guard, his rifle disappearing.

Katherine

Katherine looked down at Teal from her chair.
"Take a seat, dear. I have some questions for you."

@tealevergood

Tristin

Tristin smiled and hopped onto Hugo. "Alright Hugo, let's do this." Hugo grumbled and Tristin fastened her seatbelt. "We're going out the hard way. Thomas, fasten all the belts! Seriously this time!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Only if it comes to that. For now, I think we should figure out how they did the thing with the satellites. Nobody can navigate satellites that close to each other with that much coordination."

@YoungX
"Your right. To have all the electronics broadcast this message requires... extensive connections. Using those satellites most likely requires the permission of say the ones who own those satellites. The US is one of those owners."

@JPax42

Thomas gulped as he put on his belt and got ready. He held onto the saddle for dear life as he waited to take off. He shook of his worry and have a smile "I'm ready when you are!" He held into his hat as his eyes showed excitement

Shammy the Shamrock][COLOR=#0000ff]Thomas gulped as he put on his belt and got ready. He held onto the saddle for dear life as he waited to take off. He shook of his worry and have a smile "I'm ready when you are!" He held into his hat as his eyes showed excitement [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]

Katherine

"I don't quite need you for anything, dear. Except for one small favor." Katherine pulled out a stack of twenties. "My daughter needs a babysitter. Think you're up for the impossible task? You'll be in this GLASS building, upstairs, with the subcommanders. However, just the room next to them. Acquaint yourselves with them, Teal. Possibly with Jonathon, since at least he's probably the most mature. Oh, and also get acquainted with Paige. The Athlete and the Tristin will probably see you later."

@tealevergood (@YoungX)

Igor

"To even control them into that shape. The shape should be impossible. Have you noticed anything else about Katherine when you saw her? Anything about her movements?"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin flicked the reins and Hugo leapt out of the window without breaking it.
"Yeaaaah!!!!" Tristin smiled as Hugo plummeted to the ground with the two. However, when things seemed bad, Hugo's saddle bags flipped into engines, and Hugo took off flying around Lithium. "We can only fly for a minute before we need more fuel! Hugo, find a nice food place!" Tristin turned to Thomas and winked at him. "Likey?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"I don't quite need you for anything, dear. Except for one small favor." Katherine pulled out a stack of twenties. "My daughter needs a babysitter. Think you're up for the impossible task? You'll be in this GLASS building, upstairs, with the subcommanders. However, just the room next to them. Acquaint yourselves with them, Teal. Possibly with Jonathon, since at least he's probably the most mature. Oh, and also get acquainted with Paige. The Athlete and the Tristin will probably see you later."

@tealevergood (@YoungX)

Igor

"To even control them into that shape. The shape should be impossible. Have you noticed anything else about Katherine when you saw her? Anything about her movements?"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin flicked the reins and Hugo leapt out of the window without breaking it.
"Yeaaaah!!!!" Tristin smiled as Hugo plummeted to the ground with the two. However, when things seemed bad, Hugo's saddle bags flipped into engines, and Hugo took off flying around Lithium. "We can only fly for a minute before we need more fuel! Hugo, find a nice food place!" Tristin turned to Thomas and winked at him. "Likey?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Actually yes I have. When I fired my pistols it was as if they avoided her and came towards me instead. Almost as if their trajectory had changed. You think she had the power to manipulate such things?"

Jonathon would be in a room performing his meditation. He has entered into a state of deep focus.

Thomas wrapped his hands around Tristins waist, he kissed her on the cheek. "I likely a lot." He laughed and leaned against Tristin as he looked down at the ground seeing it pass by.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
"ok but I'll need some help for prep. I'll need (long list of robot parts), a whole bunch of corpses from my grave yard and help from of your scientist's, this will help me get the man power i need to do this... i have to watch your daughter as well right? if not then half every thing i asked for."

Katrina looks into the starry distance. "Mrrow" Misty purrs as she lays down a dead bird in front of her. She soon starts a fire and asks, "Mist, can you catch us some more?" Misty obliges and starts to stalk some more unfortunate prey. Katrina grabs a stick and shoves it down the beak and through the end. She then sets up a spit, and starts to cook. She gets up and grabs her pale. She then walks towards a pond or a puddle, she wasn't sure at the time. When she comes back she boils the water. Misty at that time had set down two rats and a squirrel. Misty's always been a good hunter. Katrina then starts to stick the rest of the dead animals, and put them onto the spit. "Damn, I think I burned the bird." Misty then purrs, and digs into the bird anyways. I began to skin the rest, and dig in. Took a sip of the now cooled water, and put a dish in front of Misty, where she drank her own water.

[Open for Interaction]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back