• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GLASS Boot

A GLASS Boot walked up to Viking. "Sir, you are in private property. I request that you leave the grounds." One does not simply be important enough to visit GLASS. If anyone would attack GLASS, unbelievable force would be used to completely obliterate Viking. That was, when GLASS was lead by Brendan. Or, since Katherine was in lead...nobody knew what would happen. Either way, it would be in the best interests not to attack the Boot.

@johndoe

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#0000ff][B]Thomas aimed the gun before firing at Jonathan six times since he didn't how many times. He waited to see what exactly the samurai would do.[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL] @YoungX
With all six bullets released, Jonathon quickly unshesthes his katana and began slashing the air beautifully. Soon all six bullets would fall to the ground as they were sliced into pieces. Then he would slowly sheath his katana back in. "Thank you Thomas. I believe I shall perform like this for the rally." He gave a gentle smile and bowed as he said it.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
GLASS Boot
A GLASS Boot walked up to Viking. "Sir, you are in private property. I request that you leave the grounds." One does not simply be important enough to visit GLASS. If anyone would attack GLASS, unbelievable force would be used to completely obliterate Viking. That was, when GLASS was lead by Brendan. Or, since Katherine was in lead...nobody knew what would happen. Either way, it would be in the best interests not to attack the Boot.

@johndoe
(GASP! THE BOOT?!)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Tiny Peace's: TODAY LITHUIM! TOMORROW THE WORLD! > :) )

[/QUOTE]
(Damn phone. Fixed it though. xD )

JPax42 said:
(Oh I meant someone fresh out of boot camp. Kind of a recruit greeted Viking)
(Kirsty's daughter is named Peace xD )

Tristin

Tristin clapped with a smile on her face. She hadn't been impressed in such a way since a long time, and that was flawlessly beautiful. "That was more graceful than anything." Tristin smiled and sat on the bed. "I'm going to need a way to top that."

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon smiled at her and bowed. "Thank you very much Tristin. I believe we can give quite the performance at the rally." He then takes the time to check the Internet via his gauntlet.

Thomas dropped on the bed "You two are good, I'm going to need to top both of you. Never saw a man cut bullets," he said leaning back and taking a deep breath.

Paige nodded "I'm going to need to top ALL of you," she said bending backwards and into a ball. "This probably won't impress," she said rolling around the floor before stretching and making snow angels on the floor.

@JPax42 @YoungX

JPax42 said:
(Kirsty's daughter is named Peace xD )
(Threat:......WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

JPax42 said:
(I explained in a previous post she had two twins, Peace and Threat. Peace is a calm timid girl and Threat is a wild boy. She doesn't know the father cause she got them from being too much a prostitute)
Tristin

Tristin smirked and laughed forcefully. "You can't top someone who was ranked as 'the Tristin.'" Tristin laughed but sort of took the title to heart. Rather than a placeholder, it seemed like something that pushed her away from conventional roles. Then again, Tristin wasn't a conventional girl. "So, I read in an article somewhere that the old GLASS jumpsuits were banned because of projectile hazards. They even had a video of a girl dropping from the edge of space with a massive cannon and completely destroying a part of the ocean with the explosion. Of course, she was wearing a GLASS jumpsuit. It was impressively weird." Tristin laughed before turning to Jonathon and Thomas with surprise. "Katherine better come with uniforms."

Katherine

"I hear you guys are wondering about uniforms." Katherine was at the elevator, leaning against the wall. There was a pen in her mouth, yet she still looked professional. "Coat room. Ordered by name." The jumpsuits in the room were indeed improved. For one, they lacked the armor plate for the cape. The cape was only for ceremonial uses and would drape down if the shoulder was stroked, and shatter if needed. Second of all, they lacked sleeves, since the fully covering jumpsuits gave a sense of suspicion and shade, especially since the previous subcommanders weren't human. Third of all, the jumpsuits now had snack compartments in the sleeves, which would double as ammunition storages. The final feature would be a utility belt designed to hold weapons. All jumpsuits were fireproof, friction resistant, and wouldn't tear under stress. Electrical currents of under a hundred volts would arc around the jumpsuit as well, and they were designed to absorb sunlight as well, giving them a dark black appearance.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (Aw ye jumpsuit upgrade)
Jonathon would look at the jumpsuits and was very impressed. "These uniforms will most definitely be of help at all times." He then goes to wear his jumpsuit which fit perfectly. For now he decides to get accustomed to it while putting away his sheathed katana. Then he wondered about GLASS for a bit and decides to ask Katherine. "Katherine if you don't mind me asking... but I heard GLASS had been disbanded thanks to a hero they call Smoke Scepter. May I ask how you were able to get the organization back on track?" He had hoped that he didn't insult or question her or anything of the sort, but he was mildly curious to say the least.

Thomas looked at the jumpsuit "Nice! Let me try it on," he said going to the bathroom and coming back out with the jumpsuit on. "They fit perfectly! I can fit food in the pockets, this is amazing," he said sitting back down on the bed.

Paige frowned at the jumpsuit "I'll try it on later. I prefer my performer outfit but i'll where the jumpsuit for the events and stuff," she said folding and placing the jumpsuit on her bed next to her book.

@JPax42 @YoungX

JPax42 said:
GLASS Boot

@johndoe
@johndoe

Katherine

Katherine froze at the name of Smoke Spectre. "He was no hero. He himself preferred the term vigilante. I prefer the term mindless murderer. Hero is a word the ignorant folk use to describe him." Tears began to form in Katherine's eyes, although she was turned away from Jonathon and the others. "He almost killed Brendan. He could've given him a choice to live." Katherine let a tear fall, although her voice never faltered. She simply walked into the elevator, still turned from the subcommanders. The door and she looked at herself in the elevator mirror. Her eyes had gone bloodshot, and suddenly her reflection spoke independently from her. "Katherine, you're the commander. Are you really going to let some vigilante causing your pain hold you down? No." Katherine smiled at her reflection and just walked out of the elevator. Brendan had never died that day. Rather, he died from secondary smoke effects, after accidentally forming a family with Katherine.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock (Katherine's 22. That means she had Laura at 13. Pregnant at 12)

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine froze at the name of Smoke Spectre. "He was no hero. He himself preferred the term vigilante. I prefer the term mindless murderer. Hero is a word the ignorant folk use to describe him." Tears began to form in Katherine's eyes, although she was turned away from Jonathon and the others. "He almost killed Brendan. He could've given him a choice to live." Katherine let a tear fall, although her voice never faltered. She simply walked into the elevator, still turned from the subcommanders. The door and she looked at herself in the elevator mirror. Her eyes had gone bloodshot, and suddenly her reflection spoke independently from her. "Katherine, you're the commander. Are you really going to let some vigilante causing your pain hold you down? No." Katherine smiled at her reflection and just walked out of the elevator. Brendan had never died that day. Rather, he died from secondary smoke effects, after accidentally forming a family with Katherine.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock (Katherine's 22. That means she had Laura at 13. Pregnant at 12)
"Oh... er I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have spoken up...," he then thought about what it means to be a hero/vigilante. Did a hero kill or was it really mindless killing? During his time at Project Soldier, he was taught that it doesn't matter who you are because everyone can kill. Even the most honorable of samurai had slain many during the olden times as well. He decided that it was best to leave Katherine be and would decide to meditate on this thought.

Tristin

Tristin just felt like she was hit in the stomach with a bat when Katherine stormed off. She shook off the feeling and put the jumpsuit on. "Well, I like it. It almost feels like I've painted my clothes on." Tristin winked at Thomas for a second before looking at her arms, then the belt. The snack storages were an odd addition, but she figured bullets could also double as food. Edible bullets, if those are a thing.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

Katherine

Katherine poured a bowl of bullets and began eating them slowly in her office. She was making important phone calls, but wasn't listening to any of them. She already knew the contractors were going to say something, listen to her try to make a deal, and then somehow get pissed off.
"Hue."

Thomas was surprised "Wow, he must have really said something awful to make her cry." He said to himself as he curled up on the bed for a nap, for being fast he sure was lazy.

Paige sighed "I'm going for a jog on that track we have. I'll be back in a bit," she said closing her book and going to the elevator. "If anyone wants to join i'll be fine with that," she said stiff refusing to put the jumpsuit on.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin frowned and followed Paige. "The jumpsuit was a better idea since it is hopefully sweat proof. Besides, I figured you should see a reason why I like your brother so much." Tristin smiled and was going to show Paige how fast she was. While she wasn't as fast as Thomas, it was still better than Usain Bolt. Then again, a mile in two minutes fifty wasn't an easy feat. "I'll go sleep with Thomas after this."

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin frowned and followed Paige. "The jumpsuit was a better idea since it is hopefully sweat proof. Besides, I figured you should see a reason why I like your brother so much." Tristin smiled and was going to show Paige how fast she was. While she wasn't as fast as Thomas, it was still better than Usain Bolt. Then again, a mile in two minutes fifty wasn't an easy feat. "I'll go sleep with Thomas after this."

Meanwhile Jonathon had finished his meditation and decided to look around the GLASS building. It was a good time to get used to his surroundings and would help him not get lost in the future. Maybe he'll see Sky at the rally, but still it would most probably be a short lived meeting anyhow. GLASS is on it's way to help promote peace in the world, and who knows how much good it can bring.

Flashback

Jonathon and his teammate would go through initiation and then each day they would do their harsh training. It was brutal, but they persevered for as long as they could. One day Jonathon decided to ask his teammate about a few things.

"I've been wondering but... what brings you here at Project Soldier? I come from a long line of samurai and I have come here to undergo this harsh training so that I may grow as a samurai and help promote peace. What about you?"

His teammate was silent for a bit before answering quietly, "Not much of a choice... Never asked to be here, but here I am now." He then decided to lie down on his bed in their small dorm room. Jonathon just simply nodded and wondered what sort of circumstances brought him here in the first place.

Flashback End

It took Paige five minutes to finish her mile "So you like him for his speed. Not the best reason to like someone," she said breathing heavily before falling on the ground. "I'm good! How are you two so fast," she said placing her hand across her stomach. Paige got back up "Hey so what do you think of GLASS so far," she asked wiping beads of sweat of his forehead.

@JPax42

Meanwhile Sky would decide to take another contract just because he needed time to be productive. It was fairly simple as he had to help arrest several kidnappers and would complete it with finesse. He then took the time to head onto the rooftop of a typical company building that seemed to be about accounting. For now he would stare into the city sights as he wondered what he was doing here in the first place. GLASS seems to going to be the newest peace keepers of Lithium, but he wondered what TEST had to say about that. In fact he wondered just what the russian scientist was doing right about now.

[Open for Interaction]

Tristin

Tristin had finished in 5 minutes and 45 seconds. However, she had run two miles. "I mean one of the reasons. But, it's really a fast twitch muscle thing. It's not just our legs that are fast." She sat down next to her, putting a hand on Paige's stomach. "Our arms, stomach, metabolism, heart rate, and to some extent our minds." Tristin smiled. "I remember how I found out I was fast. When I was four, one of the older kids at TEST were messing with me..."

"Aww, it's widdle Twistin. Let's see what happens if we twist her arm!" The boy grabbed her arm and twisted it. The boy had enhanced strength, and liked to abuse it. He could also see mild shockwaves. "Let go of me you brute!" Tristin tried to flip forwards but fell down on the boy. She elbowed him on the nuts and began to walk before the boy grabbed her again. "Think you have anything special about you? You just got dropped here as a kid! That doesn't make you special! Now fight me!" The boy threw Tristin on the ground, who responded by turning to face him. "Fine!" Tristin sprinted at the boy faster than she ever ran, slamming her fists into his stomach. The boy didn't have time to react, and he saw a speed shockwave cross his vision before two points of pain jammed him in the stomach. He was thrown back and he looked at her, wide-eyed. "Hhh..." At that moment, Igor walked in. "WHAT HAPPEN HERE?! TRISTIN!!" Igor sighed and backhand slapped Tristin into the wall. He walked away, and the boy started laughing. "Until we meet again, baby." Tristin got out of the wall and fell to the ground, while the boy was busy throwing up.

"Yeah. It was weird."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor was walking around when he saw Sky.
"Uhm. Mercenary. Nice to see you again. Have you of seen Tristin, she had run off and not come back?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin had finished in 5 minutes and 45 seconds. However, she had run two miles. "I mean one of the reasons. But, it's really a fast twitch muscle thing. It's not just our legs that are fast." She sat down next to her, putting a hand on Paige's stomach. "Our arms, stomach, metabolism, heart rate, and to some extent our minds." Tristin smiled. "I remember how I found out I was fast. When I was four, one of the older kids at TEST were messing with me..."

"Aww, it's widdle Twistin. Let's see what happens if we twist her arm!" The boy grabbed her arm and twisted it. The boy had enhanced strength, and liked to abuse it. He could also see mild shockwaves. "Let go of me you brute!" Tristin tried to flip forwards but fell down on the boy. She elbowed him on the nuts and began to walk before the boy grabbed her again. "Think you have anything special about you? You just got dropped here as a kid! That doesn't make you special! Now fight me!" The boy threw Tristin on the ground, who responded by turning to face him. "Fine!" Tristin sprinted at the boy faster than she ever ran, slamming her fists into his stomach. The boy didn't have time to react, and he saw a speed shockwave cross his vision before two points of pain jammed him in the stomach. He was thrown back and he looked at her, wide-eyed. "Hhh..." At that moment, Igor walked in. "WHAT HAPPEN HERE?! TRISTIN!!" Igor sighed and backhand slapped Tristin into the wall. He walked away, and the boy started laughing. "Until we meet again, baby." Tristin got out of the wall and fell to the ground, while the boy was busy throwing up.

"Yeah. It was weird."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor was walking around when he saw Sky.
"Uhm. Mercenary. Nice to see you again. Have you of seen Tristin, she had run off and not come back?"

@YoungX
He would look to see the Russian scientist and was surprised he didn't hear the GLASS broadcast. "You didn't hear the broadcast by GLASS? She is one of GLASS's newest sub commanders. She didn't tell you anything at all?"

@JPax42

Paige put her hands behind her head "I learned of my strength when an elephant tried to crush me. It wasn't the best way to realize I had powers but at least it helped me not get crushed," she said moving Tristin's hand off her stomach.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin frowned. "Sorry about my hand. I was just seeing your breathing. My coordination and dexterity was a weird one. I could walk when I was three months old, and I could run while the other kids were still trying to get their heads off the ground. Most kids learn how to cartwheel at five years. I learned at five months." Tristin smirked and started laughing, shaking her head. "Can I ask you a personal question? It's about why Katherine calls me the Tristin."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor raised an eyebrow. "She just up and left. I was doing science in total silence. Also, SUBCOMMANDER? Isn't that a little high for fifteen year old girl? It's dangerous job." Igor grumbled and pulled out a clipboard. "I have job for you. 2000 dollar contract."

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back