• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akira winces at Ann's reaction. This was what she was afraid would happen. She reaches out to Ann, and would try to wrap her arms around the girl. "I-I'm sure he still loves you. He just.... He must...." What the hell was she supposed to say? Akira couldn't think of any explaination that didn't make Ann's father sound either like a total ass, or like his life was in danger. One of those might be true, but she couldn't tell this little girl. "H-hey.... uh... well, he knows where you are now, and I'll keep you safe. I'm sure he'll be able to come take you home eventually, he just.... might not be able to right now. I bet he wants to, though. He probably misses you. That's why he had someone bring you a pie." That was a crappy explaination, but it was the only one Akira could come up with.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Knew there was something going on" Pike mutters putting money on the table. Running outside he misses the car. The lackey hadn't seen him. Getting behind him he points a gun in his back, hiding the weapon from view with his body. "Who do you work for and why did you take Valentine" He says in a stern voice. @rosehearted

Ann kept crying "I just want to see him again. To see his face and know i'm home again," she said holding her head and shaking. "He doesn't love me! Dad doesn't love me!" She said as the tears stained her face and the glowing lines had returned. She cried softly into the mattress, refusing to get up from her spot.

@Crystal Cali

Akira groans. Well, this was just fan-flipping-tastic. Akira could think of nothing to say to calm Ann down, so she said nothing. Instead, she lays down next to Ann, and reaches her right arm around the girl's shoulders, and just waits for her to stop crying.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ann stopped crying and held Akira's hand "Why would my dad let me go hungry? Let me have to fight for every meal I have gotten," she asked gently rocking back and forth, humming an old tune her father had taught her.

@Crystal Cali

Tristin

Tristin pointed toward an eerie glow in the fog. "Should we swim back?" Tristin knew the room was at least half a mile long, and swimming would take time. "Or, we'll just go and see the fog..." Tristin shook her head and started forward.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

"You're gonna let me leave with the money!" Anella calmly broke the man's arm and shot him through the forehead, smiling. "Nevermind." Anella began grabbing stacks of cash and shoving them into a bag. The wounds on her arm began to heal when she put them under the light. She then made her way to the exit hoping not to he interrupted.

(Open)

Thomas grunted as he got up and followed her "Fog sounds better than swimming back." He looked back at the goo ocean as if waiting for it to attack, he hurried up a little. "Guess we lost the S.S. Tristin," he said laughing and coughing more of the goo up. "This stuff is awful!" He wiped the goo from his mouth as he walked.

@JPax42

Viking decided he was far enough away so he called the boss "boss the girl might be alive" " yes sir I'll finish the job"

The lackey smiled somewhat. Obviously, there was something he knew that Pike didn't in the situation, so he wasn't too frightened, just surprised. Still, he would put on an act of sorts.

"I work for D-don Francisco Tejera... head of Grandma's Love." Grandma's Love was a brand of cookies, cakes and other confectionaries adored by sweet tooths across the country. It was quickly gaining popularity in Lithium as well. "Valentina was taken because... be-because I was just told to get her. I don't know much info other than the address to Don's business suite. I just do grunt work after all."

@SirGrey

Ray was walking around, slightly twitching when she saw a drunk man drag her into an alley. She didn't struggle "Hey pretty lady. Why don't you show me what's under the ma-" he was stopped by Ray using her buzz saw fist to cut into his stomach. He tried to run but Ray grabbed his foot. 'LET'S RIP HIS ORGANS OUT!' 'That's too messy, we should just let him bleed out.' The two voice kept talking again as Ray cut them both off by crushing the mans skull in. "Happy!" She asked not eating her meal and walking until she was next to a bank. 'Let's steal!' 'Just leave it alone or else we'll get caught again' The two voices kept talking as Ray hit her head against a wall before seeing a women run out.

(
@JPax42)

Tristin

Tristin spit out a mouthful of the stuff and saw a massive control circuit in the fog. Along with it was a destroyed hull of what looked like a spacecraft the size of two city blocks, underground. There were heat vision remains along the walls and the initials KS were burned into the side of the hull. "What is that..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella saw a woman in the gas mask, quickly realizing she meant trouble. Anella turned her eyes to meet the gaz of the buzz saw woman. "New to Lithium, or are you one of the TEST people? And you hit your head. Are you alright?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
(The boss) Jesus Christ Viking just got out of jail and it looks like he's rusty the girl might not be dead and I need her dead I must have her dead. I'll get more hitman (open for interaction)

Thomas looked at it amazed "How did someone get something like this here. What should we do," he asked getting closer to the hull. Thomas looked back 'What the hell is this thing!' He thought to himself as he went thought the fog.

Ray looked to see a women and tilted her head 'Just talk! Say something you idiot!' 'Who's this bitch? Why do I feel like I want pancakes now?' The two voice said as Ray shook her head "No, I'm new to this place!" She said before looking at her buzzsaw hand, something forced her not to attack this women.

@JPax42

Pike took his leave before the lackey noticed. Dashing back home. He knew the Don's business suite. It had been on The Whisper's radar for sometime. William thought about why he was doing this. For someone else for a change. It was a question William didn't want to answer. He changed into his blue suit and grabbed his mask and gadgets. He was ready. Swinging around via the grappling hook wasn't the best idea but still he had to get there fast. Outside he examined the place. "Vent or door" Pike muttered. @rosehearted

Tristin

Tristin climbed onto the second floor, the metal was freezing cold. She then began walking on the slanted wrecks of whatever the thing was. "This doesn't look like a building...this looks like...a boat?" Tristin saw a massive dimly glowing cylinder about the size of two houses. It had a large fan, and it looked like a giant engine.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella reached for her gun but decided against it. Her eyes glowed slightly and two lines snaked up her face. "Well...it's nice to see someone else with uh...what's the mask for? Committing a crime?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

The suite was in a high rise building in the wealthier part of town. There was a doorman that seemed tired standing in front of the door. People walked in and out, affluent type people. Inside would have heavy security around in the lobby.

About ten minutes earlier, Don's bodyguards arrived to his suite, carrying Valentina, who was unconscious from her head knocking against the floor of the car. Don walked over, as they put her on the floor and a tall woman came to treat the young woman's wound.

@SirGrey (kinda...?)

Ray shook her head "Need it." She didn't say anymore than that, she was worried the girl would try and kill her if she knew its true purpose. "Committing a crime?" She asked the woman as the two voice remained silence.

Thomas followed her up "What was this used for," he said touching the metal and pulling away from the cold. Thomas followed her to the engine 'This wasn't an ordinary ship" he thought to himself looking up at the giant cylinder.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back