• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"thanks anyone you guys need killed i need some cash" Viking said (can you actually tell me some important things i missed in the earlier pages)

The young woman kept silent on the matter. When Pike gave out the fake names, she successfully repressed a snicker. Angela Clark. Sounded more like a name that belonged to a blonde, busty detective than a snarky, blank-faced latina.

As the two men conversed, she continued watching the view. She had just moved to Lithium with her dad none too long ago, so she had no idea about the intricate goings on of the city.

@SirGrey @johndoe

(the most important thing was the return of GLASS... which was something from a previous rp so the significance may not be readily apparent but its gonna bring some interesting change to the city.)

Akira rubs the back of her neck, grinning slightly when Ann mentions a warm pillow. "Yeah.... I think that 'warm pillow' was actually me," she chuckles. "I don't mind though. Listen.... uh.... your dad..... sent you a message." Akira reaches to the table behind her, and grabs the pie with the note. "....And a pie. I don't know what it means, but umm..... it sounds like he might not be able to take you home right now." Akira bites her lip once she is done talking, and watches Ann carefully for her reaction.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"I will consider it if I'm ever in the market for murder, now will that be all" Pike asks in a monotone voice. He had given most information both world wide and local with stuff like TEST and GLASS and some of there goings on. He looked to Valentine, she seemed to be enjoying the view. At least this hadn't been a total loss. @johndoe @rosehearted

"Fiiiinally. I don't like that guys vibe..." Valentina mumbled, not even looking when he left the table. She wouldn't fancy running into him again, though she gave herself a mental reminder to start keeping her gun on her person at all times, and maybe go out to a shooting range sometime.

@SirGrey

After leaving those people he decided he needed to find work he started spreading some rumours he was back and waited for someone to make contact (open for interaction)

"Yes sorry about that the assassins don't normally visit on Tuesday" Pike said with a smile as he got up and stood next to her on a balcony. A soft breeze blew his hard around cover his face. Moving it around he said "Sorry about the fake name is was the best I could do on short notice". @rosehearted

"It's okay. I don't like giving out information so easily anyhow. A fake name was a good idea. Personally I wasn't going to say anything." Yes, her guts twisted up in a knot when the guy had threatened them, but she probably wouldn't have buckled in and said anything to him, friendly or not.

A few tables away, a man sat watching them. "She looks healthy, very well for a girl living in the slums."

The man paused and looked away. "Has male company. Not sure of their relationship. Body language suggests they aren't close, in any event."

His boss sounded calm, but the man could tell he didn't like hearing the male company bit. "Alright. I'll maintain distance." The man's order of coffee and a cream cheese bagel arrived.

@SirGrey

(the guy isn't an actual character in the rp, for anyone else reading. just a lackey)

"I was more referring to how bad the names were, after all if Kirk would only really work if I had a spaceship " Pike said smiling, siting down at his table as his food arrived. "Thank you" He said to the waiter, as Pike sipped his coffee. "So what are you having again?" @rosehearted

"Kirk? You're a nerd?" Valentina asked that question innocently enough, of course there was a sort of jab behind it, even though it was disguised as a genuine question. If she were a normal human being (it was kind of hard to do so, being half vampire) she probably would have added a smile.

"I don't think I'll get anything. My appetite varies, and it seems to have waned at the moment." If she did get hungry, she had snacks at home so she wasn't too concerned.

@SirGrey

"Maybe we can't all dance around in pounds like cool kids" Pike said sarcastically in response to the half jab. "I have watched the show yes if that is what you are asking and yes I like it" Pike responded to the more honest half of the question. The feared international thief admits to watching Star Trek, he would of laughed if it didn't raise many question. "Well okay if you are sure" William says taking a sip of his coffee, before eating part of the bagel. @rosehearted

"Well William, I think I'll be taking my leave soon, since, well. Thanks for taking me here." Valentina stood up suddenly, and though she looked completely calm on the outside, something, perhaps her intuition, had called attention to something troubling. "Hopefully our paths will cross again," she finished rather quickly before running out.

The man sat up straighter in his seat as Valentina exited the restaurant. He didn't make any moves yet though.

@SirGrey

"Of course, it was my pleasure and I too hope that we meet again" Pike said in a monotone voice. Something was wrong. Valentine just leaving like that two options. She wanted rid of him, possible but she could of told him to go away earlier. Second is that something caught her attention something that forced her to leave. Pike rest on the balcony, hoping to watch her she that she was alright. @rosehearted

Viking saw that women from the cafe leaving and decided to show people he was back he drew his pistol aimed and...

The man got up and started to exit the establishment, hoping to catch up with Valentina. Time seemed to slow down as Valentina continued walking.

Thomas woke up to see Tristin pushing on his chest "Uh, I think I don't need-" he coughed up the goo and looked around. "Someone put a lot of time into the place," he said sitting up on the metal sand.

@JPax42

Paige was surprised by this so she decide to try and go a little faster. She did a low swing for his feet with the whip, the other hand holding her knife which she threw at his shoulder.

@YoungX

"H-He didn't come for me? Doesn't h-he love me," she said shaking at the words. Her grip on the bed tightened and her eyes were glowing purple. She began to cry as she realized her father may not love her.

@Crystal Cali

A bullet whizzed past the man who was chasing after Valentina. His heart hammered in his chest. If Valentina got severely injured... Her father would be having his head.

Hearing the gun shot, there was little time to respond, Valentina whirled around and twisted to the side, and her body began actually contorting and twisting and stretching bizarrely upwards. The bullet grazed her though, and she twisted back around and into the street. The man who had been tasked with finding her scooped her up, and yelled seemingly to no one, "She's injured! Bring round the car now!"

A black car sped down the street, it's window coming down. Valentina was practically stuffed into the window, and she was barely inside the car before it sped away down the street, leaving the terrified lackey behind.

@johndoe (it's okay) (@SirGrey by proximity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back