• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas smiled and moved the hair from his face "Thanks, your eyes are prettier. They're so full of life." Thomas let his eyes become bright blue "How did the test go," he asked extending his arms and legs so he was in a starfish formation on the bed.

@JPax42

As soon as the knock sounded, F.A.I.E. leaped out of the van at an incredible speed, and seeing the man, who by this point had turned and already started running away, the robot chases after him. He, however, had a head start, and F.A.I.E. could not walk out of her range. Once she reached the distance she could go, she turned back. The robot stopped in front of the van, and picked up the pie, then climbed with it into the passenger seat.

"The man escaped, but he left this on the ground in front of the van," F.A.I.E. says, as she hands the pie to Akira.

Akira looks at the pie, and reads the note, then flips the note over to see if there was anything else written on it, but no luck. She sighs and hangs her head. "Really? No explanation at all? Damn." she looks over at Annie, and watches the girl sleep as questions run through her head. "What the hell did he get involved in?"

"I am afraid I cannot answer that question."

Akira shifts her gaze over to F.A.I.E. with a slightly amused look. "That was rhetorical."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin starfished on top of him so that her head would be right under Thomas's head. "Oh, well, thanks. I don't really like my eyes to be honest. They look cool but when I stare too hard they melt the mirror. Literally." Tristin smiled nervously before sighing. "I...I couldn't do it. One hour in the silence chamber, and I lasted forty five minutes until I burned the door." Tristin began pushing lightly against Thomas without knowing because she was still a bit nervous.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ann kept moving around before her eyes and lines across her face glowed for a minute before fading. She curled up tighter and whimpered, reaching for anything to hold onto.

@Crystal Cali

Thomas picked her up "I wouldn't last twelve minutes in a chamber like that. The worst part is I wouldn't be able to burn down the door." He started tickling her side as he put Tristin next to him "What did you know about your mom," he asked since the question had always been on his mind.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristin

Tristin yelped and leapt up into the air before crashing back down on top of Thomas. "Have you ever heard of Kirstin Summers from GLASS, like...fifteen years ago? Well...apparently my mom came from the same alien race, just born on earth. That probably explains my heat vision." Tristin laughed and crawled over Thomas, turning upside down in such a position that her stomach was directly over his face. "Anyways, I decided to stop dwelling on that and just let the rest of my life unfold. I guess one thing I really want to know is how my heat vision works-" Tristin's voice trailed off and she just held her position where her stomach was over Thomas's face. However, there were some glowing lines that slid up the sides of her stomach, snaking up to her eyes very faintly.

@Shammy the Shamrock ( :o thanks for reminding me about the whole lines thing hue)

Akira looks back at Ann to see the glowing lines, though she blinks, and they fade. She comes to the conclusion that she imagined that. Seeing Ann reaching for something to hold onto, Akira moves closer onto the edge of the mattress. She stretches out her legs,and leans on her side, propping herself up with her right arm, and placing her left hand on Ann's arm. She was close enough that Ann could grab her, if she continued grasping around for something to hold onto.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas lifted her up "Uh.....was your mom a living glowstick. There are some....lines across your stomach," he said moving her so her to the side of the bed. "Aliens? How do you know that," he asked while studying the lines across her body.

@JPax42

Ann wrapped her hands around Akira's neck and stopped moving. The lines returned and went from her face to her chest, they were a dark purple as a faint smile came to her face. She slept peacefully, refusing to let go of Akira.

@Crystal Cali

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"The next test is that you two will discuss this in your room. I want you to display that you two can have a reflection period. Good day." Katherine walked away.

Tristin

Tristin walked to the bedroom, shaking and not saying a word. She simply got onto the bed and took a deep breath before curling up on Thomas's chest. She was whispering in his ear some incomprehensible things, but she at least looked fine for the most part.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon would be with the others as he hears their reflections. He just meditates until someone calls him up or something.

Meanwhile Sky completes more contracts leaving none for Ying Yang.

Tristin

Tristin got off of the bed and rapidly took off her shirt. She then began pushing her fingers on her skin, turned to Thomas. "I don't see any lines am I really a glowstick?" The lines have disappeared and Tristin's eyes only glowed faintly with heat. "What are the lines?" Tristin looked towards Thomas while still stroking her stomach curiously.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@YoungX proximity)

Akira was taken by surprise, slightly, as Ann wrapped herself around Akira's neck. She notices the glow again, sure she saw it this time. Odd. There was something odd about this girl. Though, hadn't Ann mentioned that her father's eyes change color? So, it's genetic? Or were they both experimented on? There was definitely a mystery to this girl, and Akira was certainly intrigued, though she thought she might be searching for the answers for quite some time, but the search could wait. Akira reaches for a pillow that was stuffed under the driver's seat of the van, and puts it under her head, then lays down on her side, careful that none of her moves wake Ann up. She presses the button on her blue tooth and gives F.A.I.E. a command.

"Lock down," was all she had to say to get the robot to lock the doors, and go into a full on-guard mode.

"Good night, Akira," F.A.I.E. replied once the area was secure.

Akira mumbles something inaudible as she takes the blue tooth device out of her ear and sets it on the table with her laptop. She gets comfortable next to Ann, and closes her eyes, though she doesn't quite drift off to sleep. She lays still, trying to think of what to say to Ann when the girl wakes up.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin got off of the bed and rapidly took off her shirt. She then began pushing her fingers on her skin, turned to Thomas. "I don't see any lines am I really a glowstick?" The lines have disappeared and Tristin's eyes only glowed faintly with heat. "What are the lines?" Tristin looked towards Thomas while still stroking her stomach curiously.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@YoungX proximity)
Jonathon has entered into a mental state of relaxation. He feels at ease where he can feel even the slightest scratch of carpetry. Still anything could snap him out of it. Inner peace can be a funky thing sometimes.

YoungX said:
Jonathon has entered into a mental state of relaxation. He feels at ease where he can feel even the slightest scratch of carpetry. Still anything could snap him out of it. Inner peace can be a funky thing sometimes.
(Tristin: *dad is the calmest god in the universe* *mom is the most chaotic insane alien ever* *Tristin herself is the girl that can be in everywhere, but fits in nowhere. Hence why Katherine calls her 'the Tristin' and can't give her a title because...what is she xD *)

Thomas got up "You had lines all across your body. They just seem to have faded," he said gazing at her body. "You didn't see them," he asked crossing his arms.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Anne woke up "Morning Da-Oh right, he's not here," she said letting go of Akira's neck and looking down at the ground. "Do that every time," she said to herself before jumping off the mattress and stretching.

@Crystal Cali

@JPax42[/URL] @YoungX

Anne woke up "Morning Da-Oh right, he's not here," she said letting go of Akira's neck and looking down at the ground. "Do that every time," she said to herself before jumping off the mattress and stretching.

@Crystal Cali
Meanwhile Jonathon was silent as can be. His meditation had allowed him to feel at ease and disconnect him from the outside world. So much so that he can feel even the slightest tap of a fly. In any case, Tristin and Thomas would see that Jonathon was in deep meditation.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Akira hadn't really fallen asleep.... well, she might have dozed off for a little bit, but she had spent so much time trying to come up with something to say. She had to say something. She couldn't just outright lie. Akira sits up and looks at Ann, then yawns. "Sleep well?" she asks, stalling.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Sky would be back at his secret hideout as he waits for another contract. He knows that he'll have to fight the other mercenary, but he will prepare. Lately his skills seem to be downplayed lately. Makes sense considering all that has happened. He won't make that mistake again. Still he was the same during his training days. Usually a defeat caused him to work hard only to defeat others later. It was normal routine for him at this point. He wonders what Akira was up to and if she found that kids father yet. Still he just waits for another contract.

"I slept well, it was nice because I felt like I had a warm pillow to hold onto. How did you sleep," Ann asked cracking her back and sitting down on the mattress. "Are you OK," she asked seeing that Akira wanted to tell her something.

@Crystal Cali

teal looked puzzled at luara's? mom and asked "whats glass? i just became a super recently due to getting a bunch of stuff from my gram-pa's will." just then the shack creaked and collapsed on itself "mind helping me salvage some stuff from the wreck and don't worry about the damage, i was planing on rebuilding the place anyway." she asked

JPax42 said:
(Tbh she is the daughter of a stripper ringmaster)
Tristin

Tristin looked down and still didn't find the lines. "That's really odd. Anyways, since Jonathon is sleeping what do you want to do?" Tristin smiled warmly and hopped onto Thomas, tackling him onto the bed and sitting on his chest.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
(INB4 Jonathon wakes up to Tristin and Thomas making out.)

Thomas smirked "What is with you always tackling or riding me," he said grabbing her head and pulling her into a kiss. He would have held in longer but was stopped by a women by the door.

Paige closed her book and shook her head "Please, can you two make out when everyone is asleep. No one should hear that," she said before grabbing her phone and taking a picture. "Hope you smiled for the camera," Paige said laughing louder as she rolled around on the floor.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin intently made out until Paige snappes the pic on her phone. Tristin turned red at the camera shutter sound. "Oh god...wait what good do you get out of having a picture of a teenage girl in her underwear making out with...that." Tristin said the last part dreamily and leaned onto Thomas again.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin intently made out until Paige snappes the pic on her phone. Tristin turned red at the camera shutter sound. "Oh god...wait what good do you get out of having a picture of a teenage girl in her underwear making out with...that." Tristin said the last part dreamily and leaned onto Thomas again.

@Shammy the Shamrock
It was then that Jonathon awoke to this... particular scene. He immediately turned away and stood up not looking at them. "Ill... be looking around the building of you don't mind." It was clear that he upheld his honor and didn't want to see such scenes. So he would exit the room and began looking around.

Paige smiled "I can show it to your children and show them how mommy and daddy loved each other at such a young age." She began laughing again "Hang on let me come with you," she said to Jonathan, wiping tears from her eyes.

Thomas frowned "Aaand you ruined it again!" He slowly got up and looked at Tristin "Hey, I'm not a thing," he said jokingly as he kissed her on the head. "Want to get out of here and do something," he asked hoping she didn't go Koala on him again.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin stuck her tongue out at Paige. She then rolled off of Thomas and smiled. "If by something you mean find something and cause mass destruction that will piss Katherine off, yes." Tristin smiled happily and actually decided not to koala on Thomas. She went to the elevator and began setting a destination.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back