• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin nudged Paige lightly and hopped on the bed next to Thomas, rubbing her shoulder against him. "This room is nice, isn't it?" Tristin didn't take long to take it all in, so she hopped off the bed and walked to the said 'coat room.' A few minutes later, Katherine's face appeared on the screen of the room. "Guys it's Katherine."

Katherine

"Hello subcommanders. It's Katherine, and yes, this is two-way audio. I'm inside your room. All these boundaries of privacy that you need respected have been dropped until probation is over. However, I cannot see the people on the other side. Before partaking in noisy activities, please be reminded that you are welcome to activate do not disturb. However, if I call during this do not disturb period, it will automatically disable in thirty seconds. Probation is how I see how you all work together. A subcommander team is going to be nothing if you all don't work together. That's why I will assign a group task for each of you to complete by the end of this week. For now, feel free to relax, as I won't call for a few hours. Good day."

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (GLASS is back c:)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin nudged Paige lightly and hopped on the bed next to Thomas, rubbing her shoulder against him. "This room is nice, isn't it?" Tristin didn't take long to take it all in, so she hopped off the bed and walked to the said 'coat room.' A few minutes later, Katherine's face appeared on the screen of the room. "Guys it's Katherine."

Katherine

"Hello subcommanders. It's Katherine, and yes, this is two-way audio. I'm inside your room. All these boundaries of privacy that you need respected have been dropped until probation is over. However, I cannot see the people on the other side. Before partaking in noisy activities, please be reminded that you are welcome to activate do not disturb. However, if I call during this do not disturb period, it will automatically disable in thirty seconds. Probation is how I see how you all work together. A subcommander team is going to be nothing if you all don't work together. That's why I will assign a group task for each of you to complete by the end of this week. For now, feel free to relax, as I won't call for a few hours. Good day."

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (GLASS is back c:)

"Well shall we get to know each other first then? The first start to an excellent team is forming camaraderie. That way we have a sense of who we are working with. It helps better understand are for now foreign teammates. Though... you three are already familiar with each other." Jonathon then d thinks that he should probably share his story. But where does he start?

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Meanwhile Sky goes and actually helps take down Hillary Clinton. Why? Because at this point her and Donald Trump suck. Feel the Bern.

Paige smiled at Jonathan "Well I'm a circus freak!" She listened to Katherine and looked at everyone else "So what are we going to do," she asked still looking at new things in the room.

Thomas smiled "Well Paige and I are siblings as you already know. We are from the circus, I have a sword cane and a gun so please don't hurt my sister or Tristin unless you want to be gutted like a fish." He said before running up and patting Jonathan on the back "What about you," he asked wanting to hear the new mans story.

@YoungX @JPax42

Tristin

Tristin giggled and nudged Thomas. "That's great. I'm Tristin, as you probably know. I'm not very special." Tristin laughed as she pulled out a deck of cards from the rim of her shorts. "Ooh! I forgot I even had these!" Tristin put them on her arm and raised the entire set of cards into a pyramid with excellent coordination and dexterity. "Ta-da!" Tristin's father, Hibiki, would recognize the cards, since they belonged to Tristin's mother.

@YoungX (Tristin is the child of a God...) @Shammy the Shamrock

@YoungX[/URL] @JPax42
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin giggled and nudged Thomas. "That's great. I'm Tristin, as you probably know. I'm not very special." Tristin laughed as she pulled out a deck of cards from the rim of her shorts. "Ooh! I forgot I even had these!" Tristin put them on her arm and raised the entire set of cards into a pyramid with excellent coordination and dexterity. "Ta-da!" Tristin's father, Hibiki, would recognize the cards, since they belonged to Tristin's mother.

@YoungX (Tristin is the child of a God...) @Shammy the Shamrock
"Well I come from a long line of samurais. I represent the next generation of samurai in the modern world. When I was a young child I was sent to undergo harsh training in a program that was meant to raise the next generation soldiers. Once that was over I went around the world helping those who can't help themselves and promote the way of the samurai. Now I come to Lithium to join GLASS and do just that. So I'm fairly new here, but there is an old teammate of mine that lives here." Then he sees the playing cards and claps. "Such dexterity to make that pyramid of cards. I must say all of you are quite interesting individuals."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristin

"Child? Harsh training? Were you raised in TEST by any chance? Actually, replace harsh training with super high expectations that, if weren't met, were dealt with harshly. And a lot of Russian. Oh, and you have a teammate here? I'd love to meet him!" Tristin jumped and smiled a little bit. She didn't know it was probably Sky, but it would just be funny to see the look on his face again.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Child? Harsh training? Were you raised in TEST by any chance? Actually, replace harsh training with super high expectations that, if weren't met, were dealt with harshly. And a lot of Russian. Oh, and you have a teammate here? I'd love to meet him!" Tristin jumped and smiled a little bit. She didn't know it was probably Sky, but it would just be funny to see the look on his face again.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
"TEST? No it was a private program. Still the training was brutal, but it would be manageable as time went on. And about my teammate well he isn't that social, so he isn't inclined to meet others that much. Last I heard he became a mercenary here."

Thomas applauded "So you're a modern day samurai? Well you're pretty interesting yourself. Well training for the circus wasn't a walk in the park. Especially when your act involved you being attacked by lions," he said putting his hands behind his back. "Well it would still be nice to meet your friend. Maybe we could get along," he said not knowing about Sky or the fact he was a mercenary.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin almost broke into laughter when she heard mercenary. It was pretty obviously Sky, since there were only two mercenaries in town, and clearly Ying Yang had no friends. "I'm sorry..." Tristin almost burst into laughter again, this time covering her entire face with her hands trying not to laugh. It almost sounded painful. "Anyways...should we go and-" Tristin almost had another laugh attack. "Hue...okay. Let's just go and get some jumpsuits and look at the sky-" Tristin immediately fell on the ground and burst into tears. Her mental instability was inherited from her mother, but it rarely happened unless she was emotionally triggered. 'Look at all these people with jobs. And I'm just like...tf...'

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

(hey yappi you ignored my last post) teal went in the shack and took a quick look around there was a single table in the center with a chair, a bathroom in the back right corner, a small stove in the back left corner, and a single light bulb hanging above the table with a deck of cards directly underneath. "hmm everything besides the toilet, stove, table, cards, and light bulb needs to be replaced, and i need to make it bigger." she said to herself nodding

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin almost broke into laughter when she heard mercenary. It was pretty obviously Sky, since there were only two mercenaries in town, and clearly Ying Yang had no friends. "I'm sorry..." Tristin almost burst into laughter again, this time covering her entire face with her hands trying not to laugh. It almost sounded painful. "Anyways...should we go and-" Tristin almost had another laugh attack. "Hue...okay. Let's just go and get some jumpsuits and look at the sky-" Tristin immediately fell on the ground and burst into tears. Her mental instability was inherited from her mother, but it rarely happened unless she was emotionally triggered. 'Look at all these people with jobs. And I'm just like...tf...'

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
"Er... are you alright? It sounds like you know Sky. Um...I hope he didn't come off as rude or anything. Sky was always like that. I hope you can forgive him for that." Jonathon knew Sky to be... a bit problematic, but he was a good guy deep down.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin let out a scream before standing up and shaking her head. "Actually he's the reason I even got this job. He may or may not have tried to kill...Katherine..." Tristin smiled and began walking out to the elevator. "So...you coming or nah?" Tristin's eye would be twitching right now, but she simply didn't get twitches often because of her abilities. "Apparently we found a track of sorts. Do you want to go check it out?" Tristin smiled and mentally calmed herself, waiting for Jonathon.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin let out a scream before standing up and shaking her head. "Actually he's the reason I even got this job. He may or may not have tried to kill...Katherine..." Tristin smiled and began walking out to the elevator. "So...you coming or nah?" Tristin's eye would be twitching right now, but she simply didn't get twitches often because of her abilities. "Apparently we found a track of sorts. Do you want to go check it out?" Tristin smiled and mentally calmed herself, waiting for Jonathon.

@YoungX
"Oh um is that so? Well Sky was known to do his best even when it came to missions that involved killing. I hope you can understand. Sky isn't evil or anything. No he's actually a good person deep down. I can personally attest to that." Jonathon didn't want others to judge Sky based on his occupation rather on his inner self. "In fact I owe my life to him. Anyways I'm coming." Jonathon would follow Tristin.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Well, ha, I enjoyed it when he kicked me in the stomach after shooting me." Tristin waved sarcastically and trailed off, going to the track. From there she started the timer and took off running.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Well, ha, I enjoyed it when he kicked me in the stomach after shooting me." Tristin waved sarcastically and trailed off, going to the track. From there she started the timer and took off running.

@YoungX
"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Er I'm sure he had his reasons." Then Jonathon would just lounge around. "Sky hasn't changed it seems. Still... it was always him to make enemies. Being a mercenary didn't help that I'm sure." For now he takes a moment to meditate.

Tristin

In a little over 27 minutes, Tristin cut Jonathon's meditation session short. "Well...I just ran 10 miles...feels good...and don't worry about Sky, I tranquilized and tied him up so we're even. Actually I guess I'm in the lead since I also lost him a contract." Tristin was standing next to him with her arms on her knees, breathing heavily. Heated sweat was covering her completely, and visible steam was coming from her arms. "Oh...that's not good. Anyways, anything you want to do right now other than meditate during the day time?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
In a little over 27 minutes, Tristin cut Jonathon's meditation session short. "Well...I just ran 10 miles...feels good...and don't worry about Sky, I tranquilized and tied him up so we're even. Actually I guess I'm in the lead since I also lost him a contract." Tristin was standing next to him with her arms on her knees, breathing heavily. Heated sweat was covering her completely, and visible steam was coming from her arms. "Oh...that's not good. Anyways, anything you want to do right now other than meditate during the day time?"

@YoungX
"I see. Well I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day. Katherine did say to get to know our teammates better. Would you want some tea?" Jonathon meant the typical japanese green tea.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin turned it down as politely as she could, however she wasn't used to manners. "I don't drink anything except water and vodka. Do you want to give running a shot? It's a nice track." Tristin smiled warmly and threw a stopwatch to him.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin turned it down as politely as she could, however she wasn't used to manners. "I don't drink anything except water and vodka. Do you want to give running a shot? It's a nice track." Tristin smiled warmly and threw a stopwatch to him.

@YoungX
"Well I suppose so," Jonathon took the stopwatch and would time himself. He immediately took after starting it and ran. It reminded him when he had to run 10 miles when he first started. Ridiculous yes but at least they were given enough time. Jonathon isn't the fastest runner, but he can run just fine. Eventually he would finish with a good time for someone who isn't as fast as say Usain Bolt.

@JPax42

teal left the graveyard and turned to the girl and said "hey if you want you can stay while i buy some stuff but your gonna have to keep this place safe till i get back!" as she locked the front gate and walked to various stores buying parts to make a minion along with some lumber and other building supplys

Tristin

Tristin smiled at Jonathon and saw his time. "Wow, that was impressive." Tristin clapped and then decided there would be nothing to do. However, again, Katherine appeared on the walls.

Katherine

"I think you two should report to the main room for a minor test. It isn't a major part of your training, rather just some mental evaluations because of your backgrounds. Meet in the psychology room on the 23rd floor. Thank you."

Tristin

Tristin was already at the elevator, waiting for Jonathon.
"I'm a little nervous about this evaluation...just thought I'd mention that."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin smiled at Jonathon and saw his time. "Wow, that was impressive." Tristin clapped and then decided there would be nothing to do. However, again, Katherine appeared on the walls.

Katherine

"I think you two should report to the main room for a minor test. It isn't a major part of your training, rather just some mental evaluations because of your backgrounds. Meet in the psychology room on the 23rd floor. Thank you."

Tristin

Tristin was already at the elevator, waiting for Jonathon.
"I'm a little nervous about this evaluation...just thought I'd mention that."

@YoungX

Jonathon would follow Tristin to the elevator and would express his thoughts. "Well I'm sure it'll go fine. They say one is nervous at first, but at as one goes along the nervousness fades." Words of wisdom from a modern day samurai.

Meanwhile Sky had finished taking down Clinton. So he decides to head back to his hideout.

Tristin

Tristin nodded at the advice and went in the room, taking a seat.

Katherine

"Alright. This is just a psychology test. Jonathon, I'll test you first since I need to talk to Tristin privately. First thing, is there anything from your past that can be considered troublesome?"

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back