• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin stared at Paige. "Right...covering..." Tristin awkwardly wrapped a towel around herself. "Let's...go...and do something today. Maybe check out the...GLASS building?" Tristin smiled hopefully.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"Oh. You've come to the right place." Even in what looked like a shirt that belonged to a teenage girl, Katherine still acted professional and opened the doors. "Make yourself comfortable for the verbal examination."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin stared at Paige. "Right...covering..." Tristin awkwardly wrapped a towel around herself. "Let's...go...and do something today. Maybe check out the...GLASS building?" Tristin smiled hopefully.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"Oh. You've come to the right place." Even in what looked like a shirt that belonged to a teenage girl, Katherine still acted professional and opened the doors. "Make yourself comfortable for the verbal examination."

@YoungX
"I see. Thank you very much," and Jonathon would head through the doors. He would mentally prepare himself for whatever he had to do. For him it was an opportunity to be able to join an organization dedicated to helping the people. The GLASS of then had issues, but he believes things can change to something better.

@JPax42

Thomas nodded as he got his jumpsuit on and started walking to the door. Paige jumped on his back "So where is this place," he asked walking outside and waiting for Tristin.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine

"Take a seat." Katherine lead him to a large room various places to sit. She sits down in one chair, the rest are up for grabs. "Now, what is your name?"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin was outside, waiting on Hugo.
"Well, I fought the annoying merc in a new place. I want to go check it out, snoop around, do something with my life." Tristin signaled to Hugo, who's back now had a turret attached to it. "Someone put that on yesterday. Pretty cool, right?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"Take a seat." Katherine lead him to a large room various places to sit. She sits down in one chair, the rest are up for grabs. "Now, what is your name?"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin was outside, waiting on Hugo.
"Well, I fought the annoying merc in a new place. I want to go check it out, snoop around, do something with my life." Tristin signaled to Hugo, who's back now had a turret attached to it. "Someone put that on yesterday. Pretty cool, right?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon chose a nearby free chair and sat down. He would then answer Katherine's questions. "My name is Jonathon." Short, sweet, simple and doesn't complicate the question at hand. After all this isn't like 20 questions... right?

@JPax42

Pike finally reached the room housing the new power cell. "Experimental technology storage, with a label saying 'New power cells', how nice of them to think of me" The Whisper smiles looking through a window to the all white room. The door lock wasn't to hard, though the guard nearly seeing him was a but heart pounding. Still he opened the door. The room was completely empty. "Got to be more then this" Pike mutters as he jumps up to grab a pipe running along the ceiling. "Better to the cautious" he mutters as he careful moves along the pipe. @JPax42

Thomas climbed on top of Hugo "It's nice, now I can shoot down the people who don't know how to drive. Onwards," he said waiting for Tristin to hop on.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin pressed a button and the windows power on noise was heard. "Low budget Hugo. Anyways, let's do this!" Hugo lurched forwards and began hopping through traffic, jumping over cars. At one point he even ran along a wall towards the large building. "So, is this the best animal you've ever ridden or what?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"No, when I ask for your name I mean your identity. Who are you? What do you do? Because, a lot of that will be sold to GLASS. Special talents? Things?" Katherine's list had three questions. Each was long and painful, but would be worth it. The other two questions were horrendous.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin pressed a button and the windows power on noise was heard. "Low budget Hugo. Anyways, let's do this!" Hugo lurched forwards and began hopping through traffic, jumping over cars. At one point he even ran along a wall towards the large building. "So, is this the best animal you've ever ridden or what?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"No, when I ask for your name I mean your identity. Who are you? What do you do? Because, a lot of that will be sold to GLASS. Special talents? Things?" Katherine's list had three questions. Each was long and painful, but would be worth it. The other two questions were horrendous.

@YoungX
Jonathon would correct himself immediatly. "Ah. I am a samurai by title. What I do is help those who aren't able to help themselves. I believe that everyone can change. To this end I had gone through training at a very young age. It was intense, but the training made me stronger. I am able to fight alongside my katana and even other weapons if I must." He then begins to tell her about his powers and how he hopes to help preserve peace and equality through GLASS.

@JPax42

Katherine

"I understand. You lived a very honorable life. Now, there is one thing I need to know from you." Katherine threw Jonathon a gun. "Shoot the dog." A small hairless dog crawled out of the corner, whimpering. It looked into Jonathon's eyes, sadly. "I need to know if you are to follow my orders. Shoot the dog."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"I understand. You lived a very honorable life. Now, there is one thing I need to know from you." Katherine threw Jonathon a gun. "Shoot the dog." A small hairless dog crawled out of the corner, whimpering. It looked into Jonathon's eyes, sadly. "I need to know if you are to follow my orders. Shoot the dog."

@YoungX
Jonathon would take a moment to think about it. For him being a samurai means following the orders of his leaders. He had seen death and gruesome scenes during his younger days, but even then it wasn't easy. Still he had a duty to uphold regardless. He silently nods and takes the gun. He points it at the dog and would say a silent prayer. Then he pulls the trigger.

@JPax42

Katherine

"You hesitated. Why?" Katherine didn't flinch at the loud blank that went off, scaring the dog away. "I'm not taking off points for being human. I need you to open your mind to me."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"You hesitated. Why?" Katherine didn't flinch at the loud blank that went off, scaring the dog away. "I'm not taking off points for being human. I need you to open your mind to me."

@YoungX
Jonathon took a moment to look deep within himself. "Throughout my life I've seen death, war, torture and all sorts of extreme gruesome scenes. As I went through my training and what not I noticed that it never gets easier on me. The only difference was that I became used to seeing it happen. I made an important vow to dedicate my life towards helping the world. Humans, animals and all others as well. Even though I took that pistol and shot that blank... I still felt uneasy about it. Still I must uphold my duty. Life isn't so easy and carefree after all."

@JPax42

Katherine

"That seems accurate. Now, do you know if anybody else is coming today? Yes, that's another question and usually the candidates don't fail me an answer." Katherine's expression didn't falter in the slightest as she wrote down notes for Jonathon.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"That seems accurate. Now, do you know if anybody else is coming today? Yes, that's another question and usually the candidates don't fail me an answer." Katherine's expression didn't falter in the slightest as she wrote down notes for Jonathon.

@YoungX
Jonathon answered truthfully. "I have no idea whether or not other candidates are coming. I am very new to Lithium with the exception of one of my old teammates. Though I know for a fact he isn't one to apply for positions like these." He thought about what Sky was doing for the moment. Was he fine? Anything new in life? He wondered if he was doing mercenary work right about now. The answer is a simple yes. Right now Sky is working hard to complete as many contracts as possible. In fact there are barely any left to complete as of now.

@JPax42

Something amazing happened. Nothing. Pike crawled along the pipe. He hung form the pipe, opening the case that contained the power cells. The powers cell look like something out of a low budget sci-fi film. Then again that was TEST's main style. Green, steel, cylinder with a big yellow caution sign. The case was fairly heavy so the crawl back along the pipe would take a while. Still with this he could retire. Though Pike would never retire. (Open for Interaction)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin felt her face. If anything, she was red from breathing heavily. She dropped down on the ground and closed the door before standing up and wrapping an arm around Thomas, standing in front of him. Tristin gave a look to Thomas. She was thinking about stuff. 'Should we? Become that good of friends? It seems like a good idea at this point...' Tristin pushed her hair back with her other hand, debating on whether to do it or not.

@TheSlothGamer (Jesus do I keep tagging Yappi?!)
Ying Yang

"I've only been here for 3 days and I've killed Trump"

Tristin

Tristin hopped off of Hugo and walked into the GLASS building. "Thomas, Paige, you all can just go and take Hugo around. I have a feeling this is going to take some time..." Tristin walked into the GLASS building.

@TheSlothGamer

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin hopped off of Hugo and walked into the GLASS building. "Thomas, Paige, you all can just go and take Hugo around. I have a feeling this is going to take some time..." Tristin walked into the GLASS building.

@TheSlothGamer
Ying Yang

"Ya ya I know America is not as good as homeland. But who is this RingMaster you speak of?" She says downing a bottle of vodka, a little buzzed

Igor

"Very very disturbing woman. She runs circus with only painted clothes. She also make teen sit on her thighs. I mean, teen probably lucky but still weird. Ringmaster also make out with guests."

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Very very disturbing woman. She runs circus with only painted clothes. She also make teen sit on her thighs. I mean, teen probably lucky but still weird. Ringmaster also make out with guests."

@Yappi
Ying Yang

"I've done weirder, in fact my clothes are on with some sort of paint... I can make a lot of lesser people bend to my will but no one strong (controlled by author). There'd a Ying Yang on my chest for a reason" she shrugs

Igor

"Well a lot of the stuff she did isn't told because of RPN rules. I mean what?" Igor laughed and then pulled out a TEST portal gun. "Do you need to go anywhere? I think I have enough juice to teleport one time."

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Well a lot of the stuff she did isn't told because of RPN rules. I mean what?" Igor laughed and then pulled out a TEST portal gun. "Do you need to go anywhere? I think I have enough juice to teleport one time."

@Yappi
Ying Yang chuckles "yep, well let's go down to this TEST I'm hearing all about. From my knowledge they just finished a super ship"

Akira takes the picture, then hhands it to F.A.I.E. and says "Scan this and bring the image up on my computer." The robot takes the picture and holds it in front of her face. An ear-grinding scratching noise sounds, and a moment later the picture was up on Akira's screen. "Ugh, gotta fix that noise," she says, rubbing the side of her head before putting the scanned pictures into a document and typing up everything Annie had told her before. "Is there anything else you can think of that we should put on here that might help us find your dad?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Nova

It was time to move again.

That much was for certain. After the whole altercation with that one annoying human, Nova had decided she was better off finding a new house to live in.

So...it was time to kill again.

She would make her way through a nearby neighborhood, and then strike. And that was the plan.

As Nova entered the extravagant neighborhood, she couldn't help jut sneer. Her new grey beanie was pulled tight over her head , but still she got the looks. The ones of disgust and disdain.

As if she were a bug to be crushed under their heels. It made her sick. To be looked at like that. Even without revealing her horns. But that was OK. Nova knew they're kind. The ones who thought it was OK to watch others suffer so long as it didn't disrupt their perfect life.

"
Kill them"

The voice whispered in her mind... And so. She did.

Going to each house in the dead of night and ripping them to shreds.

The only ones spared were the babies, their pitiful wailing echoing in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back