• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paige shrugged "Well yes, I can't feel this," she said grabbing her arm and bending it backwards till it snap. Paige waved it around before popping it back into place.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin stared wide-eyed. "What the...that's not the weirdest thing I've seen ever but BITTER POTATO VODKA THAT WAS CRAZY!" Tristin felt around it for a second. "Well...I'm going to sleep." Tristin began to doze off.

(Should we timeskip?
@Shammy the Shamrock)

Paige let her go to sleep and when she did she picked her up and went up to the top bunk. Paige placed Tristin next to Thomas "They're so cute," she whispered before climbing back down and going to sleep.

(Yes to the time skip :) )

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin woke up on top of Thomas. Her breasts were basically mashed against his chest, and her head was next to Thomas's head, her hair draping tucked neatly on the other side. Tristin's legs were spread apart and wrapped around Thomas, and her arms were spread out, holding him. Tristin realized she was in this weird position, but all she did was lick his ear gently, still not fully awake.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas eyes opened as he felt something warm on his ear "Morning everyo-" he was stopped to see Tristin. He looked at her position "Uh, hi? Why are you licking my ear," he asked turning a bit red as he gently moved her off.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin simply smiled and rolled off. "I wonder why I'm up here..." Her eyes were sort of closed, and she was talking kind of dreamily. Tristin weakly raised a hand and pushed her hair out of her face and gently touched her stomach. "Ugh...need to...take a shower..." While Tristin normally had amazing coordination, able to do flips and climb buildings, she was the clumsiest person when she got out of bed. "Tristin...down!" Tristin rolled off the bed and slammed onto the ground, not reacting to the landing. She simply stood up, rubbing one of her breasts. "Sticky, and sweaty. Thomas, don't touch that part of the bed, I sweat a lot at night." Tristin slowly opened her eyes, trying to focus in the light. Her eyes seemed oddly sensitive.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
(It's going to be a mental test really. Katherine's a professionally dangerous woman. I don't really know any anime/movie characters I can compare her to.)
Laura

"Yeah!!!" Laura hopped through the streets, finally seeing an Italian restaurant. She opened the door and walked in, sniffing the air. "Tasty tasty tasty!" She hopped onto a table and a waitress who was walking past her immediately fell down. Laura was holding her hand out, manipulating gravity like a sneaky little bitch.

@YoungX

Sky would be enjoying his spaghetti. He then noticed a girl walked in and sounded familiar. Then he made the connection that it was his previous client. Sky didn't care for much and decided to just stay and drink.

Thomas jumped off, falling on top of Tristin "I think I need a shower to since you slept on me for most of the night. Anyway morning," he said smiling as he grabbed some soap and went to the showers.

@JPax42

Laura

Laura struggled to lift the metal jar of soup that a careless waiter left on her table. Laura looked around and raised a hand. However, when she lifted up the jar, the chairs around her began to float up slightly. "Sorry!" Laura formed her hand into a fist and the jar of soup immediately dropped, crashing through the table, making a huge hole in the table. Laura herself was pushed against the chair.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin followed Thomas to the showers, blushing oddly.
"Morning." Tristin put her towel down and put the soap down. "Did you sleep alright? I felt you using me as a pillow blanket at one point. Then again, I think I licked a lot of you. Your face...chest...neck...I can't remember other ones than your ear. Why am I telling you this?" Tristin laughed and unhitched the sterile underwear, then wrapping her towel around her for a second. "I took this towel out of the refrigerator..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas went into the showers "Nah I think I may have been chewing on your head. How did I taste," he said laughing as he felt something in his mouth. He pulled out a long piece of hair "All I taste was hair," he said beginning to laugh again.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin picked up the hair and looked at it closely. "Hold on, that's not mine...that's Hugo's." Tristin pointed the white and black color, as well as how thick it was. "You tasted great." Tristin giggled and took the towel off. "I find it weird how we knew each other for only a few weeks, and now we're quite literally taking showers together." Tristin laughed and walked into the showers, waiting for Thomas. People immediately stepped towards her, to which Tristin responded by covering herself slightly and going against the wall. "Soap stays in my hand this time."

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura struggled to lift the metal jar of soup that a careless waiter left on her table. Laura looked around and raised a hand. However, when she lifted up the jar, the chairs around her began to float up slightly. "Sorry!" Laura formed her hand into a fist and the jar of soup immediately dropped, crashing through the table, making a huge hole in the table. Laura herself was pushed against the chair.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin followed Thomas to the showers, blushing oddly.
"Morning." Tristin put her towel down and put the soap down. "Did you sleep alright? I felt you using me as a pillow blanket at one point. Then again, I think I licked a lot of you. Your face...chest...neck...I can't remember other ones than your ear. Why am I telling you this?" Tristin laughed and unhitched the sterile underwear, then wrapping her towel around her for a second. "I took this towel out of the refrigerator..."

@Shammy the Shamrock
Sky was curious about the girl, but it wasn't his concern for now. He just studied her and would secretly leave the restaurant. From there he would decide his next movement. Maybe a break was in order? No... the mercenary was out there. He then started to take contracts and complete them.

(Time to make a new CS.)

Thomas left but came back with his cane "Anyone tries anything," he revealed the blade. "And you'll see what else happens in prison," he said putting the cane against the wall. "I remember you hated me and now I feel like we're good friends." He bit his lip 'Good friends?! Really Thomas, just say it!!!!' He thought to himself as he went under the water.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin laughed. "Maybe I just...I don't know." Tristin ran a hand through her hair and let the water trickle down her chest and back. "You know, we should just take showers in the whale enclosure. It filters itself anyways. I mean, starting tomorrow." Tristin stood under the shower and began doing regular shower stuff. "You know, dropping the soap is a bad idea. Don't do it."

@Shammy the Shamrock (Dropping the soap is the best joke on Tristin's abilities. She has enhanced coordination and can't ever be clumsy save for the morning, yet the slippery annoyingness of the soap always seems to get even her xD )

Thomas was cleaning himself when it dropped. "Not for me," he said revealing the cane blade and stabbing through the soap. He lifted it up and ripped the soap off "Easy! The enclosure sounds good," he said as he finished up and wrapped a towel around himself.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin also began drying up and flung the towel over her shoulder. "I'm still starting to understand how you took a shower with a sword." Tristin laughed and walked up to Thomas, wrapping her arms around him. Tristin didn't seem to care that she wasn't wearing anything but a towel. She just held him for a few seconds or so before finally speaking. "Thomas...there's something really important I have to tell you. I mean, we've been good friends. Like, really good friends, for a while, right?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas turned around to meet her gaze. "Well of course, we're the best of friends. What do you need to tell me," he asked getting closer with a nervous look on his face.

@JPax42

Tristin

"I...uh...how do you feel about..." Tristin went up to Thomas and put a hand on his face and tilted her head before kissing him on the lips. Tristin held it for almost a minute before pulling back and looking in his eyes. "It's...that. Sorry I made that awkward but..." Tristin leaned towards him again. "How do you feel about it?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas didn't say anything as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed again. He held the kiss longer and then pulled away. ".....I like it," he said looking down at her, smiling and his eyes burning blue.

@JPax42

Tristin

"That's...that's great. Now, let's just hope that Paige doesn't walk in on the locker rooms." Tristin laughed and kissed him again, slowly going down and up the side of his neck. She had started to feel just the slightest bit cold, but that didn't matter.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Sky

Sky basically just does contracts. He wasn't going to let some other mercenary kick him out because she said so. No this was a war between mercenaries. He had to show her that he shouldn't be underestimated. Sky took any remaining contracts and finished with an impressive record.

Jonathon

He had finally made it to Lithium. His time in Japan had helped him prepare. Jonathon had heard about the GLASS try outs and would decide to join. It was a chance to help the people and uphold his honor as a samurai. He also recalls that Sky was here as a mercenary. That would be for another time though. He headed to the GLASS building and would walk in.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine was in her bedroom. The calm and quiet of the room was matched by the lack of bed. Or room. It was really just quiet. Black walls. Katherine sat in the middle, cross legged. A sleeveless shirt with GLASS labeled on it was on her. After five minutes, she stood up and walked downstairs, not realizing there would be someone. "Hello?"

@YoungX

Paige looked at the two's display ".....Should I pretend that didn't happen. Anyway morning you two," she said putting her hair into a bun and getting her clothes back on.

Thomas kissed her head before freezing at Paige. "You come at the worst of times, you know that," he said laughing and letting go of Tristin.

@JPax42

In a small street bar, jazz played a man sat at a table with many friends. He talked and laughed with them men. There breathe smelled of wine and beer. Then a sweet aroma attracted the men's nose, especially Robert Kinslow. A sweet eyed girl walked past him with drinks and spoke to him. "Hello?" then sat on his lap as the rest of them men cheered for there man and made jokes until Robert got uncomfortable and and shoowed them away. Robert had this mysterious woman to himself as his friends waited outside. She kissed him on the neck implying naughty habits. This excited him so much that he lost control of his instinct and guard. At least long enough for this woman to take the table knife and cut his neck and transform into a young man standing over him
make_it_quick_by_menkillers9-d9z3764.gif
The man held his neck as he now looked to see the man who he thought was a woman named Adan.
mutant.gif
(Much like this but the under layer is not mystique Lol) "Tom Bolvard sends his rose." he took a rose from his jacket and placed it on the chest of the man who'd he had slain. then he walked away through the back door where it seemed to get into a black car, then come out with heavy pockets. He then begin his stroll through the neighborhood or town, to watch the sirens go by. He coughed and spit blood on the sidewalk and kept moving as he showed no emotion. He was about to begin his "people watching."

(Hope this wasn't to gore filled or bad lol..)

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine was in her bedroom. The calm and quiet of the room was matched by the lack of bed. Or room. It was really just quiet. Black walls. Katherine sat in the middle, cross legged. A sleeveless shirt with GLASS labeled on it was on her. After five minutes, she stood up and walked downstairs, not realizing there would be someone. "Hello?"

@YoungX
Jonathon would see a woman come down and would politely bow. "Oh hello there. My name is Jonathon and I wish to take the sub commander try out. I wasn't sure how to exactly take it, but I am here now." If there was anything that was a given... Jonathon is a nice guy.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back