• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas took a few steps back before running and jumping onto the bed and on top of her. "Attack!" He yelled laughing and balancing her on his foot. He started poking her sides again, it was a safer place for a tickle fight.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin exclaimed and started poking him on the sides. "I should be more covered for this!" She continued laughing while trying to tickle him but fell off the bed on her back, making a loud slamming noise. "...I'm starting to think the pool was safer." Tristin stood up and laughed, then stretched her hands. "I was thinking we could take one of them fancy tablets, go to the whale enclosure, and do some dark scary spooky research."

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
(@TheSlothGamer @Shammy the Shamrock Oh damn. Crap. I'm sorry. No more erotica and no more fade to black let's have an actual RP guys.)
(Yea he is going to update a lot by the time he gets back... He did say one thing. No more romance. Friendship at the max but he has decided that it only leads to erotica. He also is editing Harmonys age and deleting Chaos. Johny would be kept but Harmony is getting a full revamp. He said I could make my own char and RP on here for a while. Of course I have another website I RP on because otherwise it's awkward RPing in the same room in the same RPs)

Thomas jumped down and landed on his head "I'm good!" He got up and rubbed his head "Ok! I'm up for some dark and spooky stuff," he said wiggling his fingers to enhance the word spooky. Thomas walked out and waited for Tristin to follow.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin got a tablet and placed it against her bare stomach. "This looks stupid but I like the cold feeling. Anyways, follow." Tristin lead Thomas to the whale enclosure again. This time, Dicky Mobe was slightly farther away so it was mostly silent. Tristin slid into the water, not afraid to get the tablet wet. "What's the first spooky article you wanna read about. Just say anything and I'll find it."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas dived in and surfaced, floating on the water. "Surprise me," he said putting his hands behind his head and taking a deep breath, spitting out the water he inhaled.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine shook her head and untied Sky. "Run along. Rally in two days, never mess with me again."

???

Kirstin walked over to a six thousand pound power cell.
"I remember these!" Kirsty lifted it with one hand and looked at Sky. "You mean Tristin Winters? She's 15, how could she possibly...." Kirsty shook her head and looked at the cell. "These cells are old." Kirsty sighed and shook her head. "Sky, I overestimated your ability and I was wrong. But I'd let GLASS another chance." With that, Kirstin began floating above the ground before flying out of the roof.

@YoungX (Kirsty's last appearance for a long time. She's basically a God here and I can't have her around)
Sky would nod and head back to his hideout. On his way he thought about the mistakes he made today. He failed and nothing could change. His reputation wasn't hurt rather his pride was. To fail a mission or contract given. He didn't like the taste of defeat and would think back to his encounters with Tristin. It would serve as experience for next time. For the time being he would revamp his equipment as well as focus on improving his strength and endurance, as well as resisting thing like tranquilizers. The healing factor made him as good as new and he would look to see of he could purchase serums to block the effects of tranquilizers. He also decided that he would forget about Tristin and focus on his contract. Despite his loss... he felt that this was an important lesson. For now he spent his time improving on his faults.

Tristin

Tristin began scrolling through the tablet before diving underwater, still searching. Tristin finding a scary article was noticeable by a muffled scream and a group of bubbles going out from her mouth and appearing on the surface. Tristin floated to the top and pointed to the article, acting surprised. "Oh god...it's a video about my mom."

"Alright guys, this is how I get ready every day." Ringmaster stepped into a spray paint chamber and walked out a few seconds later, wearing 'clothes' completely. "The kids don't know. It's great, isn't it?" Ringmaster's voice was similar to Tristin's, but just a bit heavier and rougher.

"Oh...god..." Tristin handed the tablet to Thomas and sank under the water, curling up in embarrassment.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Ying-Yang would come into Lithium, Sky would get a call about a new Merc in town that was quickly taking his jobs (I've read the last 20 pages or so)

TheSlothGamer said:
Ying-Yang would come into Lithium, Sky would get a call about a new Merc in town that was quickly taking his jobs (I've read the last 20 pages or so)
(What a savage. Tristin: FINALLY A MERC THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING!)

TheSlothGamer said:
As Sky trained he would look up the mercenary site to find that a new mercenary was in town. Whoever it was the merc was taking up jobs fast. Still... competition wasn't going to stop him. He would take a contract that involved rescuing a father's daughter from dangerous kidnappers. Sky got to it and would do his assignment. From there he would complete the job and would stand on a lone rooftop. It was a good place for him to relax.

(Open for interaction)

JPax42 said:
(What a savage. Tristin: FINALLY A MERC THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING!)
Ying-Yang got the same job as sky

YoungX said:
As Sky trained he would look up the mercenary site to find that a new mercenary was in town. Whoever it was the merc was taking up jobs fast. Still... competition wasn't going to stop him. He would take a contract that involved rescuing a father's daughter from dangerous kidnappers. Sky got to it and would do his assignment. From there he would complete the job and would stand on a lone rooftop. It was a good place for him to relax.
(Open for interaction)
She got it done 30 minutes before he got there, she grappled out of the tower.

TheSlothGamer said:
Ying-Yang got the same job as sky
She got it done 30 minutes before he got there, she grappled out of the tower.
Sky would be unbelievable to think that the mercenary took the same job as him and finished it. He decided to at least take a break for a moment on the rooftop to rest. "Maybe Lithium needs another mercenary. I don't know." He would just lie down and relax.

YoungX said:
Sky would be unbelievable to think that the mercenary took the same job as him and finished it. He decided to at least take a break for a moment on the rooftop to rest. "Maybe Lithium needs another mercenary. I don't know." He would just lie down and relax.
Ying-Yang would see him and would use her climbing claws to scale the building. She goes up next to him.

Thomas couldn't help but laugh "That is just perfect! You're mom is very interesting, you sound just like her," he said wiping the tears and pool water from his face.

@JPax42

TheSlothGamer said:
Ying-Yang would see him and would use her climbing claws to scale the building. She goes up next to him.
Sky would detect Ying Yang and would be cautious. He wasn't going to underestimate opponents no matter who they were. "Your that new mercenary the others have been talking about. What do you want?" There was a feeling in him that would tell him to be careful.

YoungX said:
Sky would detect Ying Yang and would be cautious. He wasn't going to underestimate opponents no matter who they were. "Your that new mercenary the others have been talking about. What do you want?" There was a feeling in him that would tell him to be careful.
YY

"Just want you to get the idea that in the new Merc here, you have 2 days to leave" (now that's savage)

Laura

"Hey mom! There's a new mercenary in town and she's clearly WAYYY better. How about I start a mercenary fight?" Laura cackled like an idiot and turned on an untraceable voice changer. This made her sound like a 30 year old man. "Yeah, hey, Yin Yang? This mercenary named Sky, yeah, he's annoying. Since you know what you're doing, take him out."

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin simply looked up and saw Thomas laughing from under the water. Her angry face was a part of the curled up ball of Tristin underwater, and she yelled at him, although all that happened was a stream of bubbles were let out from her mouth and some distorted words.
"Pblubainted glublubclothes arblblbn't flbubly!" Tristin rolled her eyes and curled up even more and covered her face in shame. 'My mom was insane...but Thomas is right...'

@Shammy the Shamrock

TheSlothGamer said:
YY
"Just want you to get the idea that in the new Merc here, you have 2 days to leave" (now that's savage)
Sky would get up and stood his ground. He couldn't beleive what he was hearing. First he gets an interrupted contract, finds out his client lied to him, gets beat by Tristin, then is told his client overestimated his abilities and now... this. "If you think I'm leaving this city your wrong. Lithium is not just a place for contracts, but it's my home. Your not just going to waltz in and tell me I have to leave." Sky would then plan on what he should do next. He watched out for any movements this new mercenary would make.

Thomas kept laughing as he sunk down "HWH DEDNEJND EN WNSWK SWKSMWS WK!" Was all that came out before he resurfaced. "S-Sorry, oh god. I need to breath," he said taking deep breaths before looking at the tablet. "Anything else about your mother we can find," he asked, wondering if Tristin was still mad.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
Sky would get up and stood his ground. He couldn't beleive what he was hearing. First he gets an interrupted contract, finds out his client lied to him, gets beat by Tristin, then is told his client overestimated his abilities and now... this. "If you think I'm leaving this city your wrong. Lithium is not just a place for contracts, but it's my home. Your not just going to waltz in and tell me I have to leave." Sky would then plan on what he should do next. He watched out for any movements this new mercenary would make.
YY pulled out a pump shotgun "lil 12 gauge says otherwise"

YoungX said:
gets beat by Tristin
(Tristin: Hey! I had no choice, and it could've been Hugo's panda-mounted turret and that's not something anyone wants to deal with. Seriously, it weighs like ten thousand pounds nobody wants to deal with tha- Kirstin: *holds one of the turrets in each of her hands as if it's a hand gun opening fire on everything.* Tristin: What the shit HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG?! Kirsty: Hmm. I worked out every day, I pushed my limits...and I'M A FUCKING ALIEN FROM A PLANET WITH TWENTY TIMES THE GRAVITY WHAT'S NOT TO BE STRONG ABOUT?! *eyes begin to glow and flies away, leaving the words "NO H8" in burning skywriting. Tristin: I need to think this out...*sinks into the whale enclosure and begins contemplating existence underwater*)

Tristin

Tristin swam to the surface and gasped, laughing.
"The rest of the stuff is just logistical psyche reports. Other articles that are very lewd...just...poor Kirstin...anyways, you think you can find a video?" Tristin handed Thomas the tablet. "What were you trying to say down there anyways?" Tristin ran a hand through Thomas's wet hair, smiling at him warmly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas decided to look through videos about the circus he was in, soon his eyes beamed. "Holy shit! Someone actually was able to capture my first performance," he said clicking the video in excitement.

"Welcome lad-WHAT THE HELL!" Two small children ran across the place as the girl almost gets crushed by a elephant while the boy was in the jaws of a lion. Screams and shrieks filled the audience as most ran off, even the guy with the camera "Holy crap was that awful!" The guy with the camera said as it stopped.

Thomas laughed like it was nothing "I remember that! It was on the news and they said we died. I'm still here so I guess that was wrong," he said replaying the part with him in the jaws of a lion.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin stared wide-eyed. She almost put a hand on Thomas's face, as if checking if he was intact. "Clearly your circus experience is better than mine!" Tristin looked through videos and found another video in the dark web.

An eight year old girl with piercing amber eyes opened the camera. 'Hiya. Tristin here again! So. Uh. Wanna see somethin' cool?" Tristin glared at a paper towel roll and it caught fire. But the fire spread throughout the entire chamber and scrambling was heard. A large Russian man voice was heard and Tristin was snatched away by a large arm. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE HEAT VISION!" Tristin's pleading was heard, followed by Russian slurs from both voices. Suddenly, a loud flesh impact noise was heard, Tristin screamed, and the camera was engulfed in flames.

Tristin stared at the tablet with wide eyes. "I had a YouTube channel? Do you remember watching any of my videos as a kid if you had a computer or anything?" Tristin sank slightly into the water so that her mouth was under. Her channel was taken down six months after it was made, but before that she had ton of hits.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back