• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas walked away from the room "I-I need to lie down. This place is crazy," he said going over to Igor before he could leave "Got anything like a jumpsuit I could wear?" He said looking back at the door.

Paige pressed her hands against the door so they couldn't try and run. "You two are sick! That wasn't pleasant," she said leaning against it.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
(I was thinking he'd pass out and get thrown in the sidewalk or something)
(Oh. I was also reading off the post where Tristin followed him. I guess I could do something, but Sky does have a lot of endurance so he could take hits. He'll be injured yeah. So I suppose Tristin will hide in wait at his hideout? Or if you deleted that then... I guess i'll change it.)

YoungX said:
(Oh. I was also reading off the post where Tristin followed him. I guess I could do something, but Sky does have a lot of endurance so he could take hits. He'll be injured yeah. So I suppose Tristin will hide in wait at his hideout? Or if you deleted that then... I guess i'll change it.)
(He got shot point blank with a tranq and really tranquilizer is based on size not endurance. By that logic, only Igor needa more tranq. Besides running back to base ruined the whole GLASS intro I was going to do)

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
(He got shot point blank with a tranq. Besides running back to base ruined the whole GLASS intro I was going to do)
(Well time to change it.)

Sky would be in the sidewalk when the tranquilizer would do the job. He would start losing consciousness and Sky realized he would be captured or something. He sent a quick text message to Kirsty.

'Got stopped by a girl from GLASS. Hit with tranquilizer. Plan will have to wait.'

@JPax42

YoungX said:
(Well time to change it.)
Sky would be in the sidewalk when the tranquilizer would do the job. He would start losing consciousness and Sky realized he would be captured or something. He sent a quick text message to Kirsty.

'Got stopped by a girl from GLASS. Hit with tranquilizer. Plan will have to wait.'

@JPax42
Kristy xD ))

Tristin and Katherine

Tristin sighed with relief and shook her head. Katherine walked up behind her. "Tristin?" Katherine slowly began walking up to Tristin, a little caution taken. Tristin turned and smiled. "Hey...Kathy!" Tristin lifted up the knife again and aimed to stab it through Sky's helmet, but was stopped by Katherine. "Don't do this Tris. I'll take care of him for now. Please leave. I'm very proud of you. You may have saved my life, and prevented him from taking control of GLASS." Tristin nodded and hopped onto Hugo, falling on his back and going back to TEST.

Katherine

Katherine began to tie up Sky with glass grade rope, the type that had to be broken with speed
. Katherine took care to gently tie him comfortably. She then took off her jacket, revealing a sleeveless GLASS jumpsuit, taking a seat in front of him on the ground. She began to meditate, waiting for Sky to wake. The slightest noise would be heard.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin and Katherine
Tristin sighed with relief and shook her head. Katherine walked up behind her. "Tristin?" Katherine slowly began walking up to Tristin, a little caution taken. Tristin turned and smiled. "Hey...Kathy!" Tristin lifted up the knife again and aimed to stab it through Sky's helmet, but was stopped by Katherine. "Don't do this Tris. I'll take care of him for now. Please leave. I'm very proud of you. You may have saved my life, and prevented him from taking control of GLASS." Tristin nodded and hopped onto Hugo, falling on his back and going back to TEST.

Katherine

Katherine began to tie up Sky with glass grade rope, the type that had to be broken with speed
. Katherine took care to gently tie him comfortably. She then took off her jacket, revealing a sleeveless GLASS jumpsuit, taking a seat in front of him on the ground. She began to meditate, waiting for Sky to wake. The slightest noise would be heard.

@YoungX
Marcus would send a text to Tristen "uh Harmony and Tiffiny just raped Thomas.... Also they fucked, a lot. Please help I'm at a loss of words"

JPax42 said:
Tristin and Katherine

Katherine

@YoungX
(Quick question. Can I make several operatives for GLASS?)

Sky would then wake up slowly and felt groggy. He hoped that Kirsty received his message. He looked to see Katherine and would stay silent for a bit. Then he would say, "So I've been captured. Well I'll admit it I failed this time. Still... I don't know if you are good or not. I'll let your actions judge that."

Katherine (Low class operatives maybe)

"Think of it as spot rehab. You tried to murder me. Even as a mercenary, that makes you an assassin." Katherine walked forward and looked at Sky. She was going to take off his helmet, but decided against it. "Anyone who fights with a mask is unworthy to reveal their face when they succeed. I suggest you remove it from your outfit." Katherine turned and suddenly a hole appeared on her roof, and a woman fell in front of her. The woman stood up, six feet tall with platinum blonde hair. She looked like she was about 28, and one of her eyes glowed blue and the other red. "Alright. This is the last time I'm doing this. Sky, what got you tied up?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine (Low class operatives maybe)
"Think of it as spot rehab. You tried to murder me. Even as a mercenary, that makes you an assassin." Katherine walked forward and looked at Sky. She was going to take off his helmet, but decided against it. "Anyone who fights with a mask is unworthy to reveal their face when they succeed. I suggest you remove it from your outfit." Katherine turned and suddenly a hole appeared on her roof, and a woman fell in front of her. The woman stood up, six feet tall with platinum blonde hair. She looked like she was about 28, and one of her eyes glowed blue and the other red. "Alright. This is the last time I'm doing this. Sky, what got you tied up?"

@YoungX
He would look to see Kirsty. He recognized those eyes. "A girl from TEST tranquilized me." He then went into detail about Tristin. For now he would still be stuck here thinking about the mask. There was a reason he wore and not the reason one would think.

@JPax42 (low class huh? Ok hue.)

Thomas sighed "They locked the door and I-I," he trailed off. "I'm weak, can't even stop little children from trying to rape me," he said with a nervous laugh as he looked down. "One of them stole my pants, do you have anything I could wear," Thomas asked a bit embarrassed.

@Yappi @JPax42

Katherine

Katherine shook her head and untied Sky. "Run along. Rally in two days, never mess with me again."

???

Kirstin walked over to a six thousand pound power cell.
"I remember these!" Kirsty lifted it with one hand and looked at Sky. "You mean Tristin Winters? She's 15, how could she possibly...." Kirsty shook her head and looked at the cell. "These cells are old." Kirsty sighed and shook her head. "Sky, I overestimated your ability and I was wrong. But I'd let GLASS another chance." With that, Kirstin began floating above the ground before flying out of the roof.

@YoungX (Kirsty's last appearance for a long time. She's basically a God here and I can't have her around)

Tristin

Tristin ignored Harmony and handed Thomas a TEST jumpsuit without sleeves. It matched her own jumpsuit except his was for guys. Tristin herself took off her jumpsuit and put on sterile underwear.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@Yappi Harmony can't go in the whale enclosure, only to the normal TEST pool. The whale would kill her xD )

Thomas gave a faint smile "Thanks, this helps a lot. At least I'll be in something those....children can't rip off so easily." He put the jumpsuit on and spun around in it "How was your battle with the mercenary," he asked leaning against a wall.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin ignored Harmony and handed Thomas a TEST jumpsuit without sleeves. It matched her own jumpsuit except his was for guys. Tristin herself took off her jumpsuit and put on sterile underwear.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@Yappi Harmony can't go in the whale enclosure, only to the normal TEST pool. The whale would kill her xD )
(I said pool not whale enclosure didn't I?)

Harmony jumps out putting some actual clothes, underwear, some shorts, a hoodie. The basics. She then walks out smiling, nearly forgetting about AJ.

Tristin

Tristin smirked at Thomas, then frowned. "I taught him a lesson. I guess he underestimated me because I'm just a 'teenage girl who doesn't know anything.'" Tristin said the last part mockingly before smiling again, laughing. Tristin stretched out on the bed, completely open to tickling. However, she didn't think about that.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tiffany

Tiffany followed Harmony, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She poked Harmony on the boob a few times.
"Hi! Want to do something fun today or something something cute?" Tiffany laughed and jumped up and down.

@Yappi

(ok well... My friend Yappi was banned again, till June 26-28. He just raised hell 3 feet away from me. I hope that well, let's be honest here if he ever comes back he will NEVER do anything -fade to black- again so yea. He told me to inform @JPax42 that is GMing for now. Until he gets back. I actually plan on joining RPN and Harmony is going to get some edits when he gets back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back