• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(To disappear, the character has to be running close to a thousand miles an hour. The only time speed can be used to avoid really is during a fight. Anyways, in the dark it should work actually xD )

Tiffany

"I got another trick up my spleen!" Tiffany saw Thomas move and began using predictive techniques. Using these, she managed to pounce onto Thomas and cling onto his face like a horny chimpanzee. "Gotchu!!!" She was fully naked and was rather...developed for a girl her age. Her chest was against Thomas's face.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin flipped back and easily dodged his punches. "That story has more than what meets the eye. GLASS is originally good, they just had a bad leader!" Tristin raised her pistol and shot a high energy plasma bolt at Sky. It was moving nearly at the speed of light and would fry any circuitry on his suit. However, it was a one trick. The playing field was evened out, and Tristin struck at him with her energized gloves. The style of martial arts she used was completely unknown to the world, and basic predictive techniques wouldn't work with the fluidity and speed she was using to strike at Sky, ducking blows, and striking him again.

@YoungX

Katherine

'That girl is awfully knowledgeable. She isn't wrong. No matter, the rally should prove that GLASS is a good organization. For now, I'm going to get my daughter to safety.' Katherine began to make a run for it.
Good thing the suit barely had any machinery on it. He would just have to block the hits and would learn how she used her attacks. If he couldn't predict it now... he would just have to start learning now. "This is important. Whatever I'm obligated to perform this mission. Must you stop me? Katherine is Brendan's wife. The old GLASS Commander. It should be clear from there." Sky would have no choice but to be on the defensive. Whether it's simple quick blocks or what not he would have to tank it. Luckily he had more defense and stamina than the girl clearly.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
(To disappear, the character has to be running close to a thousand miles an hour. The only time speed can be used to avoid really is during a fight. Anyways, in the dark it should work actually xD )
(I meant since it was dark, sorry ;- ;)

Thomas stopped and ran against a wall, hitting her into the wall. "No means no!" He yelled ripping her off and throwing her to the wall. "What is with you children," he yelled banging his fist against the door.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Tiffany

"I got another trick up my spleen!" Tiffany saw Thomas move and began using predictive techniques. Using these, she managed to pounce onto Thomas and cling onto his face like a horny chimpanzee. "Gotchu!!!" She was fully naked and was rather...developed for a girl her age. Her chest was against Thomas's face.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock
@JPax42[/URL] @Yappi
Harmony grabs him pulling down his pants from behind "sho smoll"

Tristin

Tristin began slowing the pace of her attacks, breathing and recovering. She had trained her stamina rather well and could keep up with Sky for longer than the last fight. "Just because they're married doesn't mean they're the same! You're just as bad as the people you're claiming to fight!" Tristin immediately changed her flow of attack faster than Sky could perceive. While Tristin lacked the body size and strength of Sky, she was far faster by a margin. Tristin managed to push him to a window and pull out a knife. The knife radiated of the same energy from her gloves, and she stabbed it in through Sky's suit into his left side. From there, she flipped back and waited for a reaction.

@YoungX (Sky's entire suit can't possibly be made of metal because if he was he would be easily knocked over by now. Just saying hue)

Tiffany

Tiffany hit her head and screamed.
"HE HIT ME!!!!!!" Tiffany opened her mouth and a haze of heat erupted from her mouth, blasting towards Thomas in the face. It didn't help that Tiffany's breath smelled like Harmony's 'fluids.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin began slowing the pace of her attacks, breathing and recovering. She had trained her stamina rather well and could keep up with Sky for longer than the last fight. "Just because they're married doesn't mean they're the same! You're just as bad as the people you're claiming to fight!" Tristin immediately changed her flow of attack faster than Sky could perceive. While Tristin lacked the body size and strength of Sky, she was far faster by a margin. Tristin managed to push him to a window and pull out a knife. The knife radiated of the same energy from her gloves, and she stabbed it in through Sky's suit into his left side. From there, she flipped back and waited for a reaction.

@YoungX (Sky's entire suit can't possibly be made of metal because if he was he would be easily knocked over by now. Just saying hue)

Tiffany

"HE HIT ME!!!!!!" Tiffany opened her mouth and a haze of heat erupted from her mouth, blasting towards Thomas in the face. It didn't help that Tiffany's breath smelled like Harmony's 'fluids.'

@Shammy the Shamrock
Yappi said:
Harmony grabs him pulling down his pants from behind "sho smoll"
@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas took the blast and stood his ground as he hit another wall "Doesn't help that you two want to rape a man older than you." He said putting on his pants and hitting the door again and again.

Paige started pounding at the other side of the door before grabbing it and pulling back, trying to rip it off. "What the hell is happening in there," she yelled in anger.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin

Tiffany

@Shammy the Shamrock
"It doesn't matter. I was asked to help the city and I will. Do you have proof them if not that's it. Sure let's say they help out the city. Ask yourself this. Will they work with TEST?" He took the knife, but he endured much worse than that. Sky used this chance to grapple Tristin and knock her down with the floor with devastating force. He had to get out and find Katherine. So for now he would keep on the move towards an exit.

@JPax42 (Hue.)

???

At this point, the woman would rethink her logic. "If I can move...at twice the speed of sound...why am I asking a mercenary...to kill a woman for me? Oh right, because I can't interfere with this town. Maybe...Katherine isn't all bad? No, I sent him for a job. I can't change my thoughts now." She began pacing the ground in her farm house when two small children ran into the room tremendously fast. The girl inherited her blue eyes, and the boy inherited her red eyes. "Mom, what's wrong? Did your flight go badly?" The girl was oddly timid, and was hiding behind the couch giggling. However, the boy leapt over and shot a laser at his mom, laughing. "Cheer up mom! Remember, you can do anything! Tell us another story about your adventures!" The woman laughed and picked up the girl and the boy. "Well, I will. But first, there are some things to do here. Threat, go help your sister with her laser gun. Peace, play nice with your brother." The woman smiled at her kids, and the kids spoke in unison, forming a third voice. "Okay mom!"

(Still closed,
@Shammy the Shamrock may want to read)

Tristin

Tristin took the impact terribly hard and shouted.
"Oh! That's...gonna leave a mark." Tristin immediately vaulted towards the exit and dropped on Sky with enormous force. Tristin then stomped on his arm with well over enough force to break a normal human's arm. While this was happening, a pistol was in her hand, at which she pointed to his back and shot a tranquilizer bullet in at point blank range. "Enough!"

@YoungX

Tiffany

Tiffany hopped under the *tower* and began swinging from it.
"This going to be good!"

-Fading begins...-

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi (What makes these scenes funny is the character's reactions and quotes after the fading xD )

Paige ripped the door off and grabbed the two children "No! You two! What the fuck is happening," she said with anger holding tightly onto there hair and extending her hands in case they tried anything.

Thomas kicked Tiffany off so Paige could grab them "They tried to rape me! Brats," he said getting descent and walking out the door into the light.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
???
At this point, the woman would rethink her logic. "If I can move...at twice the speed of sound...why am I asking a mercenary...to kill a woman for me? Oh right, because I can't interfere with this town. Maybe...Katherine isn't all bad? No, I sent him for a job. I can't change my thoughts now." She began pacing the ground in her farm house when two small children ran into the room tremendously fast. The girl inherited her blue eyes, and the boy inherited her red eyes. "Mom, what's wrong? Did your flight go badly?" The girl was oddly timid, and was hiding behind the couch giggling. However, the boy leapt over and shot a laser at his mom, laughing. "Cheer up mom! Remember, you can do anything! Tell us another story about your adventures!" The woman laughed and picked up the girl and the boy. "Well, I will. But first, there are some things to do here. Threat, go help your sister with her laser gun. Peace, play nice with your brother." The woman smiled at her kids, and the kids spoke in unison, forming a third voice. "Okay mom!"

(Still closed,
@Shammy the Shamrock may want to read)

Tristin

Tristin took the impact terribly hard and shouted.
"Oh! That's...gonna leave a mark." Tristin immediately vaulted towards the exit and dropped on Sky with enormous force. Tristin then stomped on his arm with well over enough force to break a normal human's arm. While this was happening, a pistol was in her hand, at which she pointed to his back and shot a tranquilizer bullet in at point blank range. "Enough!"

@YoungX

Tiffany

Tiffany hopped under the *tower* and began swinging from it.
"This going to be good!"

-Fading begins...-

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi (What makes these scenes funny is the character's reactions and quotes after the fading xD )
He took the blows well and at this point he was held at gunpoint with a tranquilizer. His options were limited, but he had a plan. "If I stop then what? Your just going to stop me from completing contracts." He would use this opportunity to prepare for escape. Sky took out a concussion flash bang which was under Sky at the moment. He needed the time and once the opportunity presented itself he would close his eyes and activated the concussive flash bang. Sky used this chanced to immediately flip over and would kick the tranquilizer away. From there he would quickly key run out of the exit. He goes back to his secret hideout and waits for Kirsten to contact him.

(Closed for interaction. I have vacation stuff to do hue.)

Thomas glared "These two girls tried to rape me! They locked the door and refused to let me out," he said through his teeth as he pointed to the two children.

Paige sighed "You don't do those things to people, it's bad." He told Tiffany before looking at Harmony "Ashamed! I try to help you and this is what you do," she said with anger before handing them to Igor.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Igor

"Oh, well...it's not my problem actually..." Igor shielded his eyes with his massive Russian hands so he wouldn't see the two naked children. "Just...put some clothes on them. Er...and don't touch Tiffany's...yeah. Very sensitive girl."

Tiffany

Tiffany began giggling.
"Wanna squeeze a boo-" Tiffany's long vulgar sentence was blocked by the sound of Igor moving a large metal door. "-and we can also make somethin' I call dream-cream!" Tiffany giggled again and licked Thomas's arm.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Oh, well...it's not my problem actually..." Igor shielded his eyes with his massive Russian hands so he wouldn't see the two naked children. "Just...put some clothes on them. Er...and don't touch Tiffany's...yeah. Very sensitive girl."

Tiffany

Tiffany began giggling.
"Wanna squeeze a boo-" Tiffany's long vulgar sentence was blocked by the sound of Igor moving a large metal door. "-and we can also make somethin' I call dream-cream!" Tiffany giggled again and licked Thomas's arm.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi
Harmony grabbed Thomas again by the leg "Stop being stubborn... You know you want it" she says smiling

Paige glared, grabbing Harmony off Thomas and became pale at what Tiffany had said. She grabbed Tiffany and threw them both into the room. Paige patted her brothers back, trying to calm him down.

Thomas moved away from the girl and lifted his foot for Paige to rip Harmony off. He grabbed the door and ran at the frame to fix the locked door. "I feel so uncomfortable," he said shaking and feeling his sister pat his back to calm him down.

@Yappi @JPax42

YoungX said:
He took the blows well and at this point he was held at gunpoint with a tranquilizer. His options were limited, but he had a plan. "If I stop then what? Your just going to stop me from completing contracts." He would use this opportunity to prepare for escape. Sky took out a concussion flash bang which was under Sky at the moment. He needed the time and once the opportunity presented itself he would close his eyes and activated the concussive flash bang. Sky used this chanced to immediately flip over and would kick the tranquilizer away. From there he would quickly key run out of the exit. He goes back to his secret hideout and waits for Kirsten to contact him.
(Closed for interaction. I have vacation stuff to do hue.)
(Not to be rude, but you keep ignoring my posts. Tristin stomped on his arm with enough force to break it. Whether it breaks is up to you, but it's impossible to 'take that hit easily.' Tristin also actually shot him with the tranquilizer before he could say half a speech, she didn't just point it at him. You need to actually read my posts before responding. Another thing is having a character that always gets out of situations unscathed. This RP has no 'running back to base unharmed' sort of thing. Anyways, I don't think we can just 'let it go,' so it would be appreciated if you retcon the part where he is shot, and actually reacts to getting tranquilized?)

Igor

"This got weird." Igor ran away.

Tiffany

Tiffany went with what Harmony wanted to do. Ooh la la .

@Yappi Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
(Not to be rude, but you keep ignoring my posts. Tristin stomped on his arm, it's impossible to 'take that hit easily.' Tristin also shot him with the tranquilizer before he could say half a speech. You need to actually read the posts before responding. Another thing is having a character that always gets out of situations unscathed. This RP has no 'running back to base unharmed' sort of thing. Anyways, I don't think we can just 'let it go' so maybe you can say that he was shot, but his healing factor prevented him from passing out until he got to his base, and then he actually passed out or something to compensate. Because, again...yeah. Once again, not to be rude, but this had to be said to have an actual RP.)
Tristin

Tristin ran after easily Sky and ran to his hideout with him. Tristin then ducked behind the door and silently waited for something to happen.

@YoungX

Igor

Tiffany

Harmony ripped off Thomas pants, then Went along with Tiffany's idea 'ooh lala indeed'

JPax42 said:
(Not to be rude, but you keep ignoring my posts. Tristin stomped on his arm, it's impossible to 'take that hit easily.' Tristin also shot him with the tranquilizer before he could say half a speech. You need to actually read the posts before responding. Another thing is having a character that always gets out of situations unscathed. This RP has no 'running back to base unharmed' sort of thing. Anyways, I don't think we can just 'let it go' so maybe you can say that he was shot, but his healing factor prevented him from passing out until he got to his base, and then he actually passed out or something to compensate. Because, again...yeah. Once again, not to be rude, but this had to be said to have an actual RP.)
Tristin

Tristin ran after easily Sky and ran to his hideout with him. Tristin then ducked behind the door and silently waited for something to happen.

@YoungX

Igor

Tiffany

(Makes sense. Well I'll keep that in mind. Anyways I'll slip in a post quickly.)

Sky would then call up Kirsty on the screen. No face but only voice. For now he wanted to know what she had to say about this. Maybe GLASS was good, but he'll have to find out himself. The injuries were still there, but the healing factor should kick in soon enough. In the meantime he had to make do with the injuries.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
(Not to be rude, but you keep ignoring my posts. Tristin stomped on his arm with enough force to break it. Whether it breaks is up to you, but it's impossible to 'take that hit easily.' Tristin also actually shot him with the tranquilizer before he could say half a speech, she didn't just point it at him. You need to actually read my posts before responding. Another thing is having a character that always gets out of situations unscathed. This RP has no 'running back to base unharmed' sort of thing. Anyways, I don't think we can just 'let it go,' so it would be appreciated if you retcon the part where he is shot, and actually reacts to getting tranquilized?)
(@YoungX, please)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back