• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas looked at the room name "Dicky Mobe, I need to know," he said as he heard the whale moan. He opened the door and waited to see what was inside.

@JPax42

Paige smiled "There you are! You want to do anything today?" She looked around and heard her stomach growl 'Except cannibalism' Paige thought to herself.

@Yappi

Tristin

Inside, the room was huge. The roof wasn't visible since there were clouds of processed water. The pool in the room was two hundred feet deep, half a mile long, and a quarter mile wide. Inside was a massive whale about a hundred fifty feet long. It was also silver in color and glowed in the dark.

Tristin was lying in the water next to the whale, which was just minding it's own business. "Hey..." Tristin's sweat was radiating in visible heat waves from her stomach, shoulders, chest, arms, and legs. She was noticeably red from the running. It didn't seem like the best option to be in an enclosure with a giant whale but Tristin learned to live with Dicky Mobe.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas sat on the rim "How do you feel?" He asked while just looking around in amazement at the giant room. "What doesn't this place have," he asked laughing and seeing the silver whale. 'First a giant panda now a whale....Panda vs Whale, I'd watch that,' he thought to himself.

@JPax42

Paige grabbed her hand and put the knife away "How about something not human. I want pancakes," she said patting the girl down for any other weapons before going into a diner.

@Yappi

@JPax42[/URL]

Paige grabbed her hand and put the knife away "How about something not human. I want pancakes," she said patting the girl down for any other weapons before going into a diner.

@Yappi
Harmony frowns, "But I haven't eaten anything not human in years" she says annoyed "In fact I've only ever eaten meat. And maybe some crackers" she drops her knife

Tristin

Tristin swam over to Thomas and put her arms over the rim. "Tired. But I definitely feel like I did something great. Ten miles in 28 minutes." Tristin let out a sigh, the heat radiating from her had stopped. She put a hand on Thomas's hand. Tristin's hand was warm, only borderline hot, but it was definitely pretty warm. "Here's a thing I have to tell you. Panda versus Whale happened once. Let's just say we're never going to let Dicky fly again, and Hugo's heat vision...should be controlled." Tristin laughed and looked over to the whale, who was now happily munching on a massive squid, turned away from Thomas and Tristin. "Besides, he usually doesn't fight. Well, there was this one other time he had to..." Tristin shook her head as if trying to get rid of horrible memories.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin swam over to Thomas and put her arms over the rim. "Tired. But I definitely feel like I did something great. Ten miles in 28 minutes." Tristin let out a sigh, the heat radiating from her had stopped. She put a hand on Thomas's hand. Tristin's hand was warm, only borderline hot, but it was definitely pretty warm. "Here's a thing I have to tell you. Panda versus Whale happened once. Let's just say we're never going to let Dicky fly again, and Hugo's heat vision...should be controlled." Tristin laughed and looked over to the whale, who was now happily munching on a massive squid, turned away from Thomas and Tristin. "Besides, he usually doesn't fight. Well, there was this one other time he had to..." Tristin shook her head as if trying to get rid of horrible memories.

@Shammy the Shamrock
A call would be from Dr.Marcus would go to a Tristin

Tristin

Tristin pulled the TEST badge off of her chest and looked into it. She didn't bother turning on video because it wasn't exactly allowed to swim in the whale enclosure at any random day.

"Doctor Marcus? Hey!"
The sound of water flowing was audible through the call, and some gentle splashes were also heard. "Why are you calling me, of all people? Seriously, like...Doctor Vasiliev knows more about this stuff than I do."

Tristin looked incredulously at the TEST badge as if it was something stupid that shouldn't be dealt with. She turned to Thomas and just made a 'what the fuck' gesture to the badge.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin pulled the TEST badge off of her chest and looked into it. She didn't bother turning on video because it wasn't exactly allowed to swim in the whale enclosure at any random day.

"Doctor Marcus? Hey!"
The sound of water flowing was audible through the call, and some gentle splashes were also heard. "Why are you calling me, of all people? Seriously, like...Doctor Vasiliev knows more about this stuff than I do."

Tristin looked incredulously at the TEST badge as if it was something stupid that shouldn't be dealt with. She turned to Thomas and just made a 'what the fuck' gesture to the badge.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock
Marcus scoffed "I'm sending mental details of Harmony to you... She has a camera in her eyes and a health/phych monster, your one of the few people that calm her. Also she killed AJ and dismembered him 80 times.

Thomas frowned "Why do they call at the worst of times." He said to Tristin before lying down on the rim "Tell me when you're done with your call," he said looking up at the sky.

@Yappi @JPax42

Paige frowned "You can't just keep killing people. Even if you're hungry, if you were hungry would you kill me," she asked while getting something to go and going outside.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin nodded to Thomas and mouthed 'It's real annoying.' She then turned to the badge again. "Well, thanks for the mental details. I'll spend some time with her tonight. Probably sing her a song or something." Tristin winked to Thomas, a wink that basically said 'I'm a great singer.' "Anyways...was nice talking to you!" Tristin leapt up against the side of the rim and dove into the water, going down about sixty feet. Apparently TEST badges had amazing reception, so she went down about seventy feet. The signal from the call was cut, and Tristin smiled to herself satisfied.

@Yappi

Tristin then went to the surface, pointing to the badge and shaking water off of her head.
"If you go down far enough, the signal cuts and that's how you avoid getting calls!" Tristin laughed because she had the best ways around things. She then pulled herself over the rim and lay down next to Thomas. "Anything you want to do today?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi[/URL] @JPax42

Paige frowned "You can't just keep killing people. Even if you're hungry, if you were hungry would you kill me," she asked while getting something to go and going outside.

@Yappi
Harmony smiles "Nope, that's because you help me" she says before going to TEST and opening the door looking for Tristin

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor waved to Harmony and continued doing his own business. "Looking for someone? I can definitely find, as long as they have a TEST badge." Igor smiled warmly and handed Harmony a juice box.

@Yappi

Pike had a new job. Risky, life threatening but with high reward. His favourite. TEST had a new patch of high end power cells, the kind us to power there high end equipment. His contacts nearly lost there life find this out. The Whisper went all out. Some new caltrops, a motion scanner and a all black suit. "One must dress for success" Pike mutter as he got ready. His heart pounded. The Whisper had broken into the place before. He would do it again. Running across the rooftops, he remembered the way he went before, and correlated with a new route he had planned. "Well time to get paid" Pike said as he overlooked the large TEST facility. He started his journey down one of the vent pipes. (Open for interaction)

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor waved to Harmony and continued doing his own business. "Looking for someone? I can definitely find, as long as they have a TEST badge." Igor smiled warmly and handed Harmony a juice box.

@Yappi
Harmony smiled... Anyone with experience could see it was very fake. It was strained... She looked tired and lazily took the juice box trying to make the illusion of energy. "No I'm good" she says sticking her hands in her pocket of the Hoodie she recently got

Thomas shrugged "Nah, I got nothing planned. Then again that's how everyday goes for me. Something weird is bound to happen," he said stretching which caused him to fall into the water. He scrambled back onto the rim "Shit! This suit won't last much longer," he said pointing to the ripped sleeves and how the color had faded.

@JPax42

Paige shook her head "Please tell the truth. I know a lie when I see one, been lying to myself too long to know that something is up," she said looking around the facility and waving at Igor.

@Yappi @JPax42

Igor

"Er, hold on. Small breach in vent pipe." Igor pushed a button and extremely hot gas would be ejected out of the vent pipes, as well as burning acid. This terrible combination of things would be followed by a strong gust of air pushed out of the vent pipes, the worst way to even try to break into a facility.

"Harmony, you look sad. Do you want to talk to someone? I am not therapist, I only have psychology degree, but I can send you to someone." Igor frowned and pulled out some cookies from his desk.

@Yappi @SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin laughed and dropped into the water, taking note of the color.
"You know, I can definitely get you some new clothes. I know you're probably not comfortable walking around in sterile underwear like me but...we can definitely get you something from TEST. Do you want to go now or do you want to completely destroy that suit?" Tristin pushed a handful of water towards Thomas, still laughing.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas sighed "Guess it is time to get new clothes. Alright we can go but first," he got up and extended his hands as he dropped on top of Tristin into the water. "Might as well have one last swim with them," he said laughing and spitting water at her face.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]spitting water into her face.

[/QUOTE]

(Tristin: *Somehow reduces density and water goes through face*)

Tristin

Tristin shook the water off of her face. "Does free diving count as swimming?" Tristin smiled evilly and rushed towards Thomas, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him under the water, going down about ten feet. Trisitn held him against the wall of the pool, light enough so he wouldn't drown again. But Tristin was pretty close to him, basically pushing herself against him and the side of the pool. 'Oh look I made a Thomas sandwich. Wondering if he tastes good.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Wonder if this is tax payer or private, cause I doubt the people would like to pay for boiling acid" Pike muttered as crawl through the pipe. The gas was easily handled by a hanky and some breathing control. The super villain acid wasn't so easy. He crawled at a fast pace to get away at first then had an idea. Using his knife he cut some right along where the bath rooms should. The acid dripped down before it pored. Hopefully that would trick the security into thinking he was burning goop. After a bit more crawl and stops for air over vent covers, he exit over a old store room. Where he entered from last time. Only this time it didn't involve a chimney. @JPax42

Igor

"I asked if you could visit therapist. Now, it looks like Sante Claus is climbing in our rooms again. Should we drop him into the sperm whale enclosure or panda cage? Harmony, if you want you can go stab him in the store room." Igor began deciding between two buttons. However, the store room itself would now be locked so Pike would only be able to escape in the way he came through. The store room was directly above both the sperm whale enclosure and the panda cage, and the floor was collapsible.

@Yappi @SirGrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back