• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SirGrey said:
"That impressive not the age thing but being okay, then again Chaos did say you had been through alot, speaking of her I suspect she will be coming back soon" Pike said concerned about Chaos still. After all he saw it and was almost sick, it was his family... to horrible a thought to have. @Yappi
Chaos walks in and hugs Harmony "thanks Pike, we will be on our way" she says hugging Pike and then turns to grab Harmonys hand leading her to the door. She is still shaking and trying to get the collar off. She is disturbed and insane. Trying to fight the urge to kill of course

teal strides down the city streets as she looked for her new base of operations. soon she stands at the entrance to her new home, "ashen folks cemetery" it said on the sign. as she walked in she noticed the ground keepers house and started to walk to it.

The thief stood on the rooftop for a while. He stood there silent. Pike knew the TEST clean up crews would be there soon. He had dealings with them in the past: observer, stealing from them and for them. He sighed not just for him but for Chaos and Harmony. Pike wasn't normally emotional but after what they had been through, it would make a man of stone crumble. He walked home, the streets even more silent today. Once at his luxurious apartment, he sat for a while a glass of wine being his company. Not sad just contemplative. "Well I can't sit here all day maybe some job hunting" William muttered going to his the hideout part of the house. He look started preparing some new equipment, while search his usual networks. (Open for interaction)

tealevergood said:
teal strides down the city streets as she looked for her new base of operations. soon she stands at the entrance to her new home, "ashen folks cemetery" it said on the sign. as she walked in she noticed the ground keepers house and started to walk to it.
Chaos would admit Harmony to the psychologist in TEST. She was prescribed anti psychotics and the psychologist needed a psychologist. In the end Chaos lived in TEST and Harmony was given a self defence weapon. She snuck out of TEST and into a graveyard. She still shakes after what happens and never gets sleep. She is unaware of the women who entered.

@tealevergood

Ann titled her head "How do we do that? Are we going to use more science!" She yelled the last part raising her hands in the air and falling on her butt. She got back up and looked up at Akira "Where do we start," she asked cracking her knuckles.

@Crystal Cali

SirGrey said:
The thief stood on the rooftop for a while. He stood there silent. Pike knew the TEST clean up crews would be there soon. He had dealings with them in the past: observer, stealing from them and for them. He sighed not just for him but for Chaos and Harmony. Pike wasn't normally emotional but after what they had been through, it would make a man of stone crumble. He walked home, the streets even more silent today. Once at his luxurious apartment, he sat for a while a glass of wine being his company. Not sad just contemplative. "Well I can't sit here all day maybe some job hunting" William muttered going to his the hideout part of the house. He look started preparing some new equipment, while search his usual networks. (Open for interaction)
@Crystal Cali[/URL]
Harmony remote would look around for Paige

Paige climbed out of the sewer and sighed "Shit! I lost a kid that easily," she said to herself before cleaning her dress of and starting to walk towards TEST.

(Open)(Possibly
@Yappi)

Paige took a step back, frozen in place. "N-Nice to see you too. Thought I didn't know you liked me that much," she said bursting out into laughter and picking her up.

@Yappi

Paige became pale "We-Well, that's nice.....Uh, do you need to go to your therapist right now? Are you going to hurt someone behind my back," she asked getting nervous about Harmony acting so innocently about this.

@Yappi

Akira tries real hard not to laugh, but cracks a smile anyway. "Kinda. I just need your picture of your dad, a picture of you, and any information you can give me that will help people know who you both are. I'll put all the information together, and send it to police stations, news stations, and anywhere else I can think of, and we'll have a whole bunch of people on the look out for your dad. If anyone finds them, then they'll call me, and I'll take you to him."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Paige shook her head and pulled her into a hug "It's not fine! Murdering, eating people, it's all so wrong!" She said with her head down while still walking towards TEST.

@Yappi

Ann grabbed the picture of her father "We both seem to be able to change our eye color at will. Dad didn't do it often but he was able to," she said tapping her foot and trying to think of more.

@Crystal Cali

@Yappi[/URL]

Ann grabbed the picture of her father "We both seem to be able to change our eye color at will. Dad didn't do it often but he was able to," she said tapping her foot and trying to think of more.

@Crystal Cali
Harmony shakes during the hug refusing to show emotion until years start to run down her face and she pulls her closer... Not saying a word until she speaks "I know.... Help me please" she says sniffling

Akira turns on her computer, and takes the picture while it boots up. "Alright, that's something important to note. Do maybe know how tall he is? If you don't know the number in feet, can you remember how close his head came to the top of a door frame?" Akira taps her fingers on the table as she tries to think of more information that the police could use to locate a person.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Paige wiped the tears away "Hey, hey, you have me to talk to. Please don't cry, it's okay. I'm sorry I snapped," she said patting Harmony on the back and stroking her hair.

@Yappi

"He was 5'8, I believe. Then again I haven't seen him in quite some time," she said frowning and sitting on the floor. "W-What if I don't see him again," she asked with a single tear falling down his eye.

@Crystal Cali

"I'll help the best I can. You have my word, wheres the little tough girl from before," Paige asked lifting her up above her head before throwing Harmony into the air slightly and catching her.

@Yappi

Akira moves over next to Annie, and would reach her arms around the girl to hug her. "W-well, then.... I'll take care of you.... uh, but we'll never stop looking, not until we find him. I mean, we have to find him.... eventually. Even if we have to search the whole world, we'll find him." Akira's motivational speech came out a bit more awkwardly than she intended, but she really meant what she said. Akira would search as long and far as it took to figure out what happened to Annie's father.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

"2...44....mile time..." Tristin lay on the ground outside the TEST physical chamber. Her chest was going up and down rapidly with her breathing and her previously sterile testing stuff were drenched with sweat. Tristin smiled at her accomplishment for she had finished running 10 miles.

(Open)

Thomas got up from the bed and jumped down, he decided to look for Tristin. He saw Tristin and walked up to her "Nice run!" He ran back to the room and grabbed a water, he came back and put it next to her.

@JPax42

"T-Thank you!" Ann said hugging back and placing her head on Akira's shoulder. "Here this if you need my picture," she said giving her the picture of her in plead in the same pose as he father next to the barn.

@Crystal Cali

Tristin

Tristin rolled over to the bottle and drank it all in a second. "Thank you so much...this burns..." Tristin stood up and walked to the room labeled 'Dicky Mobe.' A few seconds later were the sound of footsteps, a whale moan, Tristin saying something in Russian, and a splash.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back