• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I don't have much of a choice," Valentina sounded like she was absent. As if she was trying to dissociate from the situation, which she would have to do while staying there anyway.

@YoungX (its 'kay bro)

rosehearted said:
"I don't have much of a choice," Valentina sounded like she was absent. As if she was trying to dissociate from the situation, which she would have to do while staying there anyway.
@YoungX (its 'kay bro)
"I see. Anyway have you found a place to live?" He wonders of there was a place suitable for her in the slums to begin with. Seriously it was the slums. Valentina had to hope there was a clean place.

@rosehearted (Thanks m8)

Last edited by a moderator:
rosehearted said:
"No not yet. I'll get something when I'm there." That was a roundabout way of saying she was prepared to trespass.
@YoungX
Sky silently nodded as he led Valentina through the slums. There had to be some place she could stay at. For now he would just keep looking. Hopefully they would find a place.

@rosehearted

Up until reaching the slums, Valentina had kept her distance from Sky, but she inched closer than she liked when she noticed the atmosphere of the slums. The first dilapidated apartment they came across was where she went inside. As she walked aroumd the first floor she would occasion ally put her ear to a door.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Up until reaching the slums, Valentina had kept her distance from Sky, but she inched closer than she liked when she noticed the atmosphere of the slums. The first dilapidated apartment they came across was where she went inside. As she walked aroumd the first floor she would occasion ally put her ear to a door.
@YoungX
Sky would just do his best to guard her as she walked around an apartment. It wasn't the dortiest, but not the cleanest either. Still... it probably was as good as it got. He noticed he put her ear need the doors and commented, "If your looking for empty rooms then try the ones where there are hopeless drug addicts. Either that or hope to God there is an empty room."

@rosehearted

Pike left the apartment as Chaos did. He knew that she needed her space. The young girl had left as well but Pike didn't want to get involved. After all he had seen he needed his rest. Arriving back at his home, Pike had a discussion with his fence about the Circlet of Valor. After a bit of back and fourth Pike got a rather large price for it. He made sure to send it off on his secure networks. For now Pike was content to enjoy his drink while watching his view of the city. @Yappi (Open for Interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentina nodded, then tried to see if some doors had been left open. Only one was, and cautiously, she stepped inside. The air smelt stale and old, it was cold and there were various unknown stains on the floor. After some exploring, Valentina found no running water but a mattress in a small room. All in all though, it appeared to be empty.

"I think this is it."

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Valentina nodded, then tried to see if some doors had been left open. Only one was, and cautiously, she stepped inside. The air smelt stale and old, it was cold and there were various unknown stains on the floor. After some exploring, Valentina found no running water but a mattress in a small room. All in all though, it appeared to be empty.
"I think this is it."

@YoungX
Sky nodded. "This is definitely a good place of residence. Let me check just in case," he then goes to check on the apartment. Then comes back to Valentina. "Looks good. No one here. Bet he or she died of drug overdose or something. Here you need this to live off of," he hands Valentina $100,000.

@rosehearted

"I don't want this," she said, though she did slip two, hundred dollar bills into her cardigan pocket. "I think I'm fine without it." Naturally, the stubborn girl would reject it. "But thanks anyway."

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
"I don't want this," she said, though she did slip two, hundred dollar bills into her cardigan pocket. "I think I'm fine without it." Naturally, the stubborn girl would reject it. "But thanks anyway."
@YoungX
"Alright then. Well I'll be going then of you don't need me." Sky then prepares to head on out. He would jump through an open window and would use his left grappling hook to head towards the rooftop of abother apartment complex. From there he would go from rooftop to rooftop back to his secret hideout.

When the guy had left, Valentina had sat herself down on her duffel bag, which she had dropped in the ground.

"Fuck. I forgot to bring a blanket."

(Closed for interaction)

Chaos would wake up and go out the door sighing. I walk across the street not knowing what to do.

(Open for interact)

Yappi said:
Chaos would wake up and go out the door sighing. I walk across the street not knowing what to do.
(Open for interact)
Sabertooth would be fast asleep at the moment. For someone who likes to kill he has become lax at the moment. Perhaps it was the time spent in his cell for years. He thinks about his time at TEST and wonders what his freedom is worth.

(Making new CS's for fun and RP use hue. I'll be busy with... getting my creative juices flowing.)

YoungX said:
Sabertooth would be fast asleep at the moment. For someone who likes to kill he has become lax at the moment. Perhaps it was the time spent in his cell for years. He thinks about his time at TEST and wonders what his freedom is worth.
(Making new CS's for fun and RP use hue. I'll be busy with... getting my creative juices flowing.)
AJ would bust into the apartment, seeing Sabertooth his time at test would kick in. He was actually pretty nice to Sabertooth. But he was made as a killing machine. Harmony would look from behind AJ. A collar around her neck labeling AJ as her owner. He let her keep her vocal chords if she didn't speak.

Laura and Katherine

Laura was on the computer. She made eleven untraceable Yelp accounts, each writing a shitty review for Sky the mercenary. "Bitch ass didn't do my job correctly and I paid him." Laura kept making accounts until Sky's rating reached 1.2 stars. That's only a little bit higher than my math teacher on rate my teachers. A woman's voice rang out from behind Laura. "Laura, are you wasting time on worthless mercenaries?" Katherine was standing there, hands on her hips. She had...actually smiled. Laura turned and tears immediately filled her eyes. She ran towards Katherine and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "M-mom!" Laura and Katherine walked away to the tall buildings.

(
@YoungX)

Tristin

"Sounds like a plan." Tristin went to TEST and found a track. Various exercises were about to take place. Twenty handstand push ups. Eighty sit ups. Fifty regular push ups. Tristin then stepped on the track. A nearly three minute mile was decent, but that had to go up. She decided to run the entire thing until she dropped. Tristin had to be prepared for her next encounter with the mercenary. When is that interaction? On the mercenary's next contract.

(Closed for interaction)

JPax42 said:
Laura and Katherine
Laura was on the computer. She made eleven untraceable Yelp accounts, each writing a shitty review for Sky the mercenary. "Bitch ass didn't do my job correctly and I paid him." Laura kept making accounts until Sky's rating reached 1.2 stars. That's only a little bit higher than my math teacher on rate my teachers. A woman's voice rang out from behind Laura. "Laura, are you wasting time on worthless mercenaries?" Katherine was standing there, hands on her hips. She had...actually smiled. Laura turned and tears immediately filled her eyes. She ran towards Katherine and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "M-mom!" Laura and Katherine walked away to the tall buildings.

(
@YoungX)

Tristin

"Sounds like a plan." Tristin went to TEST and found a track. Various exercises were about to take place. Twenty handstand push ups. Eighty sit ups. Fifty regular push ups. Tristin then stepped on the track. A nearly three minute mile was decent, but that had to go up. She decided to run the entire thing until she dropped. Tristin had to be prepared for her next encounter with the mercenary. When is that interaction? On the mercenary's next contract.

(Closed for interaction)
(What happened to chasing AJ and Harmony)

DR. Marcus would call Tristin

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Tristin left TEST badge here. What is the issue doctor?" Igor grumbled.

@Yappi
Dr.Marcus

"Ah did you apprehend AJ? Or kill him? I'm tracking Harmony and she is in a apartment complex"

"Well I shouldn't keep sitting on my laurels and couch" Pike said first changing into his blue suit then leaving his flat. He wandered around the city not really having a destination. Still Pike did find Chaos with an expression that said it all. Walking up next to her he asks "How you holding up?". @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Paige is currently chasing her. Do you need more men on the job?" Igor slid around on his new swivel chair.

@Yappi
Dr.Marcus

"No he's gotten away, I've never seen anyone chase and actually find him"he says holding his head low.

SirGrey said:
"Well I shouldn't keep sitting on my laurels and couch" Pike said first changing into his blue suit then leaving his flat. He wandered around the city not really having a destination. Still Pike did find Chaos with an expression that said it all. Walking up next to her he asks "How you holding up?". @Yappi
Chaos

"Not to well. I know where Harmony is. Want me to help find her?" She says pointing to a apartment building

Users who are viewing this thread

Back