• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](Paige and Tristin WORST PROTECTORS EVER! [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#00b359])[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]
(Don't... React to the sewer being opened or talking from below)

Walking could be heard in the sewers

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
(Tristin is gonna write a shitty review for Sky on Yelp for being a stupid merc. Fight escalated from there xD )
(Sky: Oh Heeeeeeeeeeelz no! Sky has channeled in his inner black woman. Of course I do expect this to all end well. Hue.)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](Paige and Tristin WORST PROTECTORS EVER! [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#00b359])[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]
(OK well unless someone responds within 20 minutes I'm off to bed xD )

Paige saw that Harmony was gone and stepped out the smoke, she saw a man hole cover open "Tristin I got this, meet you back at home," she said and going down and covering the man hole. "Hello? Anyone here," she asked taking out her knife in case she had to fight.

@Yappi @JPax42

It had been about 24 hours, and Valentina had not left her room for anything. She had a bathroom in her room, so she was not too inconvenienced, but the food was outside her room and she didn't want to interact with her father or anyone else associated with him.

Shivering, Valentina slid out from underneath her covers and walked over to her full length mirror. Bruises littered her body, and she knew she had a black eye underneath the eye patch she was wearing currently. She lightly touched her bruises, wincing at the dull pain.

"Time to get out of here," she mumbled. First she got dressed, black turtle neck, black skirt, black stockings and mary janes. Then she got out a large duffel bag and start stuffing stuff in it; some clothes, her phone charger, hygiene products, saved up money and some books. Then she was ready to go.

There was no way she could take the elevator down, so she used her elasticity to get her self down from her balcony, to the one below it, and the one below that; and so on and so forth. Finally, after a heart pounding twenty minutes, she stood on the street below feeling breathless and triumphant. But now where could she go?

(open for interaction)

rosehearted said:
It had been about 24 hours, and Valentina had not left her room for anything. She had a bathroom in her room, so she was not too inconvenienced, but the food was outside her room and she didn't want to interact with her father or anyone else associated with him.
Shivering, Valentina slid out from underneath her covers and walked over to her full length mirror. Bruises littered her body, and she knew she had a black eye underneath the eye patch she was wearing currently. She lightly touched her bruises, wincing at the dull pain.

"Time to get out of here," she mumbled. First she got dressed, black turtle neck, black skirt, black stockings and mary janes. Then she got out a large duffel bag and start stuffing stuff in it; some clothes, her phone charger, hygiene products, saved up money and some books. Then she was ready to go.

There was no way she could take the elevator down, so she used her elasticity to get her self down from her balcony, to the one below it, and the one below that; and so on and so forth. Finally, after a heart pounding twenty minutes, she stood on the street below feeling breathless and triumphant. But now where could she go?

(open for interaction)
Sky would be in the streets when he notices Valentina. He was curious as to how she was doing and approached her carefully. "Your Valentina right? Sorry about the whole roughing up thing. It was a contract assigned by your dad. You doing alright?"

@rosehearted

Though it hadn't quite registered who it was that approached her, once she heard his voice she backed up, her already large eyes wide and her nostrils somewhat flared.

"No," she replied, her voice heavy. Her hands had balled into small fists.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Though it hadn't quite registered who it was that approached her, once she heard his voice she backed up, her already large eyes wide and her nostrils somewhat flared.
"No," she replied, her voice heavy. Her hands had balled into small fists.

@YoungX
"Well I guess it makes sense you wouldn't like me. Who would like a guy that basically tried roughing you up because your dad said so? I'm just a mercenary after all. Well enjoy your day I guess " and then Sky takes his leave to let Valentina do her thing. Lithium had all sorts of individuals and Valentina seemed to be one of those girls that was stuck in between the craziness.

She was more angry with her father than anything, but she knew getting revenge against him would bring... Nothing. Their dynamics wouldn't change. Couldn't change.

Valentina followed after Sky kind of slowly, her boots making little sound. She said, none too loudly, "You owe me. Shot at me twice and probably would've killed me if that girl hadn't stepped in." Then there was the roughing up part.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
She was more angry with her father than anything, but she knew getting revenge against him would bring... Nothing. Their dynamics wouldn't change. Couldn't change.
Valentina followed after Sky kind of slowly, her boots making little sound. She said, none too loudly, "You owe me. Shot at me twice and probably would've killed me if that girl hadn't stepped in." Then there was the roughing up part.

@YoungX
"Well all else considering I suppose I do. I was told you were a dangerous criminals then I learned you were my clients daughter. I don't like clients that lie or keep details so I'll help you. What do you want?"

@rosehearted

"To kick you," Valentina said rather simply. She let her duffle bag slide off of her shoulder and onto the ground near the curb, where she would place her computer bag next to it.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
"To kick you," Valentina said rather simply. She let her duffle bag slide off of her shoulder and onto the ground near the curb, where she would place her computer bag next to it.
@YoungX
"Then do it." He said standing completely still. If she needed to vent them he'll let her. It's part of his code as a mercenary. So he would just wait.

@rosehearted

The girl moved forward fairly quickly, with murder in her eyes. She stopped right in front of him and moved her left leg back. When she brought it forward, pain shot around her hip and she grunted, immediately putting her foot down on the concrete. Then she stepped back and swung her right leg, aiming for his shin. She was sure it wouldn't have any effect, but she didn't care. It's the action that counted.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
The girl moved forward fairly quickly, with murder in her eyes. She stopped right in front of him and moved her left leg back. When she brought it forward, pain shot around her hip and she grunted, immediately putting her foot down on the concrete. Then she stepped back and swung her right leg, aiming for his shin. She was sure it wouldn't have any effect, but she didn't care. It's the action that counted.
@YoungX
Sky took to the kick to his shin and only flinched by a tiny bit. He just stood there waiting to see if she would do anything. 'She probably needed to vent. Makes sense considering the circumstances...,' he thought to himself. He was reminded of his training days again.

"Thank you," Valentina said coolly. Then she frowned, not really meaning to thank him but it seemed to just come out automatically. She didn't do anything else to him, instead going to pick up both of her bags. Head down, she approached him again.

"Which way... to the... ssslumsss..." she mumbled, not really liking how that word sounded coming out her mouth.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
"Thank you," Valentina said coolly. Then she frowned, not really meaning to thank him but it seemed to just come out automatically. She didn't do anything else to him, instead going to pick up both of her bags. Head down, she approached him again.
"Which way... to the... ssslumsss..." she mumbled, not really liking how that word sounded coming out her mouth.

@YoungX
Sky pointed the way but was curious. "Why the slums? It's the more dangerous part of Lithium." For now he would be careful with what he said.

Valentina's stomach flipped. "I-It is?" Her normally blank look remained, but the tone of her voice betrayed her slight fear. She knew the slums were dirty, and had less than savoury characters, but the danger factor had completely escaped her mind. She stared off in the direction he pointed her to.

"Because that's where I have to live now."

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Valentina's stomach flipped. "I-It is?" Her normally blank look remained, but the tone of her voice betrayed her slight fear. She knew the slums were dirty, and had less than savoury characters, but the danger factor had completely escaped her mind. She stared off in the direction he pointed her to.
"Because that's where I have to live now."

@YoungX
"Pretty much. I won't stop you, but if you want I can guide you safely for free." He felt that he should at least do this much for her. It was the least he could do.

Valentina nodded. "I think I will take you up on your offer."

Dangerous or not, there was no going back. If she was going through with the running away thing, she would need to get far away possible before her father missed her absence.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Valentina nodded. "I think I will take you up on your offer."
Dangerous or not, there was no going back. If she was going through with the running away thing, she would need to get far away possible before her father missed her absence.

@YoungX
"Let's go then," he then starts leading her to the slums. It would be dangerous for Valentina, but he could see the determination in her eyes. So for now their adventure starts.

As Valentina walked, she clutched her bag, thinking up what she should do when she got there... Probably break into one of the apartments there. The money she did have on her person wouldn't legally get her a place of her own, but she didn't expect the slums to be worth the trip for some rent money for any landlord.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
As Valentina walked, she clutched her bag, thinking up what she should do when she got there... Probably break into one of the apartments there. The money she did have on her person wouldn't legally get her a place of her own, but she didn't expect the slums to be worth the trip for some rent money for any landlord.
@YoungX
As Sky led Valentina, he wondered if she could live here. "Are you planning on living here?" He also had his weapons at the ready just in case not to mention his barrier.

@rosehearted (Sorry about that long delay. Family vacation stuff also phone died.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back