• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paige stayed silent before hearing a gun shot, she saw Harmony and kept her head down. "Why are you helping? Wasn't this to make me understand," she said shaking, looking away from her.

@Yappi

Thomas nodded and went to Hugo's room "Hey bud! I got you something," he said taking out the bamboo and extending his hand, a bit nervous that Hugo would bite his hand off.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
(Okay from now on if anything sexual takes place the writers need to consent. BOTH writers. Too much fading e.e)
Tristin

Tristin stood up and smiled at Thomas, her wounds healing over.
"If you want you can feed Hugo. I need to go get my everything healed." Tristin pointed to her wounds and began walking to the medical facility.

Inside there was a chamber completely filled with a turquoise-red liquid. Tristin took off her regular clothes and put on sterile underwear. She then put on the mask and slipped into the liquid tank, floating around in the tank while her wounds began to heal.

@Shammy the Shamrock (be right back a bit)
Sky would then go and recieve his contract money and went back to his base. From there he would just rest again. Not much to do now. He realized that Tristin would want his head, and he would have to lay low for a bit.

(I'll be back after a bit. Doing some vacation stuff.)

Paige sighed as she got her clothes back on and walked out and into the streets. She went to the ice cream place, getting the same flavors and sitting down. Paige didn't speak for the longest time "What does imprint mean?" She asked in a weak voice, licking her ice cream.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Paige finished her icecream "How do you feel now? Any better," she asked still keeping her head down. "Anywhere you want to go, maybe to get your mind off the guy," she asked trying to help.

@Yappi

@Yappi[/URL]
Harmony nods "I feel a little better" she sighs and explains "Im sorry about injecting you... I don't know why I am still wearing this collar." ( @JPax42 GLASS could exist in this universe. But like TEST much weaker)

Johny would become Head of Test, firing all staff and replacing them with people that could function and worked as actual staff... Except for his close friends including the russiam

Hugo

"Panda." Hugo ate the entire bamboo bale, dripping panda slobber all over Thomas's hand. His saliva was surprisingly warm, but that was expected from a twelve foot panda that had heat vision. He then rolled over with a thud. Massive panda snoere. Hugo started dreaming about terrible math problems, although it was a good dream. He also hoped Thomas would go check on Tristin.

Tristin

A seven-year-old Tristin walked into a room. "Doctor, what's that?" Tristin was pointed to the very chamber she was healing in right now. Igor looked down and showed Tristin a blueprint. Tristin beamed at it widely. "You mean to tell me, if someone gets hurt you just put them in cell juice and it heals them? That's cool!" Igor shook his head. "Is not cool!" Igor suddenly hit her in the face with a metal rod. Tristin flinched and submitted to pain. She touched her face and felt the warm blood. "D-Doctor...I'm s-sorry..." Tristin covered her face and walked out, shaking.

Tristin woke up in the tank to the rhythmic sound of the humming of the oxygen mask. Tristin held her arms out slightly and floated around a little bit before the mask on her face started to flash a light green. She looked at her hands and saw that her wounds had healed completely. She then looked down at her stomach, and those wounds were only reduced to bruises. Tristin felt like saying something, but that wasn't going to happen until she got out of the tank. The timer on her mask read two minutes, and hopefully she could see Thomas since she was at least feeling alright now.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Good improvement to company! From now on, we also use Russian equipment. We might as well start space program, eh Johnny?" Igor beamed, his powerful Russian arms now covered in a very neat labcoat. Since Johnny was promoted to head of TEST, Igor became the head of science. "Did you hire actual functional surgeons and nurses?"

@Yappi

Paige looked down "It's okay, at least the guy didn't do too much to me. You just got to stop injecting me," she said with a soft laugh. Paige picked Harmony up and walked out the door and towards the facility again.

@Yappi

Thomas decided to go check on Tristin and went into the medical facility. He saw a tank and went up to it "Tristin?" Thomas asked confusingly as he pressed his hands against the glass. He waved at her, feeling like he was in some sort of sy-fy movie.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Hugo
"Panda." Hugo ate the entire bamboo bale, dripping panda slobber all over Thomas's hand. His saliva was surprisingly warm, but that was expected from a twelve foot panda that had heat vision. He then rolled over with a thud. Massive panda snoere. Hugo started dreaming about terrible math problems, although it was a good dream. He also hoped Thomas would go check on Tristin.

Tristin

A seven-year-old Tristin walked into a room. "Doctor, what's that?" Tristin was pointed to the very chamber she was healing in right now. Igor looked down and showed Tristin a blueprint. Tristin beamed at it widely. "You mean to tell me, if someone gets hurt you just put them in cell juice and it heals them? That's cool!" Igor shook his head. "Is not cool!" Igor suddenly hit her in the face with a metal rod. Tristin flinched and submitted to pain. She touched her face and felt the warm blood. "D-Doctor...I'm s-sorry..." Tristin covered her face and walked out, shaking.

Tristin woke up in the tank to the rhythmic sound of the humming of the oxygen mask. Tristin held her arms out slightly and floated around a little bit before the mask on her face started to flash a light green. She looked at her hands and saw that her wounds had healed completely. She then looked down at her stomach, and those wounds were only reduced to bruises. Tristin felt like saying something, but that wasn't going to happen until she got out of the tank. The timer on her mask read two minutes, and hopefully she could see Thomas since she was at least feeling alright now.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Good improvement to company! From now on, we also use Russian equipment. We might as well start space program, eh Johnny?" Igor beamed, his powerful Russian arms now covered in a very neat labcoat. Since Johnny was promoted to head of TEST, Igor became the head of science. "Did you hire actual functional surgeons and nurses?"

@Yappi
Johny

"The best in the field and some personal friends" he laughs "We were only using 2 mil of our 4 bill dollar budget... No wonder this place sucked

Paige smiled as Harmony slept in her arms, she went into the facility and up to her room. "Home sweet home!" Paige said quietly before placing Harmony on the bottom bunk and wondering where Tristin and Thomas where.

@Yappi

Igor

"Now we are going to make new...new new new...NEW devices! New medicine!" Igor pulled out his clipboard. "Oh..it says here our real budget is five billion. Let's make this count!"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin took off the mask and floated to the front, putting her hand against the glass. She smiled at him, pointing to her stomach. The wounds had healed over for the most part, and so had the bullet holes. Tristin couldn't quite hold her breath anymore so she climbed to the top of the tank and dropped out. Surprisingly, no part of her was wet. There was only an oddly sterile smell about everything, and it didn't help she was now in the white sterile underwear she had to wear during testing. "That was more of a demonstration really. In case you get hurt, we're going to put you in here. The oxygen mask won't come off easily and the door slides off. We should go back to the room." Tristin signaled Thomas to follow her to her room.

Tristin opened the door, her wounds healed over.
"Sorry for the sterile again, apparently Igor wanted me to wear sterile for the next few days."

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi[/URL]
Harmony sleeps well

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Now we are going to make new...new new new...NEW devices! New medicine!" Igor pulled out his clipboard. "Oh..it says here our real budget is five billion. Let's make this count!"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin took off the mask and floated to the front, putting her hand against the glass. She smiled at him, pointing to her stomach. The wounds had healed over for the most part, and so had the bullet holes. Tristin couldn't quite hold her breath anymore so she climbed to the top of the tank and dropped out. Surprisingly, no part of her was wet. There was only an oddly sterile smell about everything, and it didn't help she was now in the white sterile underwear she had to wear during testing. "That was more of a demonstration really. In case you get hurt, we're going to put you in here. The oxygen mask won't come off easily and the door slides off. We should go back to the room." Tristin signaled Thomas to follow her to her room.

Tristin opened the door, her wounds healed over.
"Sorry for the sterile again, apparently Igor wanted me to wear sterile for the next few days."

@Shammy the Shamrock
Johny smiles "YEA!!!!.... so what to build!!!" he says sighing

Igor

"We should...IDEA! We should build massive boat! Since Lithium right next to ocean, we should make a sea base!" Igor grinned happily and pulled out blue prints from an old GLASS base. "Similar to this."

@Yappi

Thomas looked back at the tank before following her back to the room. "Hey Pa-" he was stopped by her throwing a pillow at him. "Oh, sorry," he whispered seeing Harmony sleep.

Paige was lying next to Harmony when Thomas could have woken her up, she threw a pillow. "Where were you guys, my day was very interesting," Paige said going back to lying on the bed.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"We should...IDEA! We should build massive boat! Since Lithium right next to ocean, we should make a sea base!" Igor grinned happily and pulled out blue prints from an old GLASS base. "Similar to this."

@Yappi
TEST

"Thats brilliant" he says calling is construct crew and starting the project

Tristin

Tristin climbed up to the top bunk. "Stuff went down. Long day." Tristin let out a long sigh of relief. "Since you and Harmony are sleeping down there, looks like I'm sleeping with Thomas." Tristin rolled onto her side, smiling softly to herself.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin climbed up to the top bunk. "Stuff went down. Long day." Tristin let out a long sigh of relief. "Since you and Harmony are sleeping down there, looks like I'm sleeping with Thomas." Tristin rolled onto her side, smiling softly to herself.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony wakes up, she stays silent but i glare at Tristin.... I sigh and walk up to her talking "Killed a child molester today... Also got molested, multiple times" she says nervously... not knowing what to say

Thomas smiled "Ok, I'm fine with th-WHAT!?" He said as hearing the molested part made him feel sick. "Did you know about this," he asked Paige who stopped trying to sleep.

"Yah, I was almost raped by the guy. Harmony shot the bastard and then we got ice cream," she said like it was nothing.

@JPax42 @Yappi

@JPax42[/URL] @Yappi
AJ

"I LIVE AGAIN!!!!" he says as he injects pure cocaine into his blood stream and patches his wounds

Harmony

"He ripped out my chords... made me his pet, I had to bend for him over quite literately in front of Paige. I Shot him dead before he raped Paige" she says sighing "He ripped my vocal cords out and left permanent scaring so i can never have kids... ever"

Tristin

"Oh God. Harmony are you alright? Like, are you doing alright?" Tristin pushed the covers off of herself and hung down from the top bunk, looking at Paige and Harmony. "I'm a little bit worried." Tristin sighed and ran a hand through her hair, which was now in a ponytail that went to the back of her neck. "In fact, I'm pretty worried."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Oh God. Harmony are you alright? Like, are you doing alright?" Tristin pushed the covers off of herself and hung down from the top bunk, looking at Paige and Harmony. "I'm a little bit worried." Tristin sighed and ran a hand through her hair, which was now in a ponytail that went to the back of her neck. "In fact, I'm pretty worried."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi
Harmony

"Now your asking? not when i was naked and walking up to you mute? thats some messed up humor.... No im not ok!" she says crying

Paige shrugged "I'm fine, not like I felt anything he was doing. Harmony tranqed me but we worked it out and got ice cream. Oh shit," she said pulling Harmony into a hug. "Please calm down," she asked in a nervous tone.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back