• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin nodded her head. "He'll be fine, don't worry-" Tristin heard a click and immediately flipped backwards. One of the bullets grazed her leg. Looking up, she saw Sky...the annoying mercenary. "God damnit. Thomas, hay bale money. I'll be alright. Assholes are after me now." She immediately pulled out both her pistols and rolled into cover, throwing Thomas a stack of cash. "Hugo likes the crunchy yet bendable ones." Even when being shot at by a mercenary, she was able to dish out shopping orders.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

"Panda." Hugo started padding her way to TEST. Outside, he dropped off Paige and Harmony before climbing into the fenced off enclosure to sleep.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi
Sky realized she saw him anyhow. "So much for cover... still no turning back now," then saw that she went for cover. He thought to himself, 'Hiding for cover? Always find a way around is what I say.' He then performs some calculations and fires a single shot. It would ricochet off walls and would land towards Tristin's arms. Sky would then take cover so that she couldn't see him.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin simply moved her arm and the bullet hit next to her. Ricochet bullets were much easier to dodge. She then looked up the side of the building. Noiselessly she began to scale it...

All was silent for about five seconds, until Tristin corkscrew flipped over the rooftop barrier and kicked Sky's rifle on the side, aiming to disarm him. Even if he wasn't disarmed, rifles weren't much good at close range. "Oh, is this for yesterday?"

@YoungX

Thomas nodded and ran off to the bamboo market. He looked back but knew Tristin would take care of herself. Thomas went and looked around "Crunchy but bendable. This is bendable but no crunchy, this is crunchy but not bendable." He kept looking until he found what he was looking for an paid.

Paige waved bye to Hugo before picking Harmony up and taking her inside. "Igor! Are you around here, something is wrong with the little girl!" She said walking around the facility, looking for anyone to help.

(@JPax42 possibly) @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin simply moved her arm and the bullet hit next to her. Ricochet bullets were much easier to dodge. She then looked up the side of the building. Noiselessly she began to scale it...

All was silent for about five seconds, until Tristin corkscrew flipped over the rooftop barrier and kicked Sky's rifle on the side, aiming to disarm him. Even if he wasn't disarmed, rifles weren't much good at close range. "Oh, is this for yesterday?"

@YoungX
Sky would be able to hold onto his rifle and would put it away quickly and took out his pistol. "No its not. Someone contracted me for this. Said something you being dangerous and hurting some Randy. Look I don't want to do this because your from TEST, but my reputation is also on the line." This girl could avoid bullets easily. Of course... Sky had faced opponents like that before. For now he would use his grappling hooks to immediately scale another tall building towards the rooftop and would fire his pistol five times at not just Tristin but potential locations she would move at.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin quickly sprinted to cover and saw the bullets land in front of her, however one hit her in the left finger. She herself aimed her pistols at Sky and shot at him only once. Specifically, towards his head. They weren't much, but this gave her the time to seemingly leap down and climb the building again. This time, she flipped over Sky and aimed her pistol point-blank to the back of his knee, firing two shots into it. From there, she would be ready for a physical attack. "It's hard to believe you even have a reputation."

@YoungX

Paige looked at Harmony "Well she refuses to speak, is partly naked and has a leash," she said putting Harmony on the stretcher. "Is she going to be alright," Paige asked as she went pale.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin quickly sprinted to cover and saw the bullets land in front of her, however one hit her in the left finger. She herself aimed her pistols at Sky and shot at him only once. Specifically, towards his head. They weren't much, but this gave her the time to seemingly leap down and climb the building again. This time, she flipped over Sky and aimed her pistol point-blank to the back of his knee, firing two shots into it. From there, she would be ready for a physical attack. "It's hard to believe you even have a reputation."

@YoungX
Sky would dodge the first bullet through grappling hooks maneuvers. As for the sneak attack he would use his secret weapon. He would put up the barrier around him and the shots would instantly deflect back at Tristin.

"Pretty rude you know. I'm well known in the mercenary circle." He would then take out his pistol and would fire a single shot at Tristin's head before actually attatching the pistol to his left grappling hook. Then he would swing it at Tristin as he pulled the trigger on it using the grappling hook.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor rushed her to the medical room and quickly injected her with anesthetic. "It will take two hours to create new vocal chords. Until then she will have to have collar removed. Give me time to diagnose her and I will have her up and running in two hours. Igor began preparing tools and various things. He was a good doctor. Not the best, but, pretty good. He then began patching up the other wounds and things.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

The bullet grazed Tristin's ear, but she didn't react much save for a wince in pain. However, this landed her on the ground on her back.
"Oh, I don't care." Before a person without perception enhancements would have a chance to react, Tristin already wrapped both her legs around Sky's neck and quickly exerted a ton of power to snap his neck. If his neck didn't break, he would at least be flipped over onto his front. While Tristin wasn't entirely the strongest, her speed and coordination made up for that strength. Immediately after, she aimed a kick to his back while standing up at the same time.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor rushed her to the medical room and quickly injected her with anesthetic. "It will take two hours to create new vocal chords. Until then she will have to have collar removed. Give me time to diagnose her and I will have her up and running in two hours. Igor began preparing tools and various things. He was a good doctor. Not the best, but, pretty good. He then began patching up the other wounds and things.

Tristin

The bullet grazed Tristin's ear, but she didn't react much save for a wince in pain. However, this landed her on the ground on her back.
"Oh, I don't care." Before a person without perception enhancements would have a chance to react, Tristin already wrapped both her legs around Sky's neck and quickly exerted a ton of power to snap his neck. If his neck didn't break, he would at least be flipped over onto his front. While Tristin wasn't entirely the strongest, her speed and coordination made up for that strength. Immediately after, she aimed a kick to his back while standing up at the same time.

@YoungX
Harmony personally doesn't think it will work... AJ made sure to mangle her beyond repair. She might be able to say simple things, but nothing complex. The anesthetic does how ever make her stop shaking

JPax42 said:
Igor

Tristin

@YoungX
Sky would be unaffected by this and would be flipped over, but as he did and would grapple away to safety. From there he would whip around the pistol with his grappling hooks and would use this chance to hit her whenever she was vulnerable. At the same time he took out his sniper rifle and would fire 8 shots at Tristin and would aim as she moved. All this would be active while he had his barrier on him. Tristin wasn't getting inside this barrier no matter what.

@JPax42

Paige nodded "I'll wait in my room if you need me. If you need anything from me just ask," she said walking to her room and sitting on the bed. She felt sick, wondering what had happened to Harmony.

@JPax42 @Yappi

@JPax42[/URL] @Yappi
JPax42 said:
Igor

Tristin

@YoungX
(Want to do a 2 hour time skip? For TEST only?)

Tristin

When Sky used the hook, Tristin leapt along with him, sliding up with him. However, a bullet caught her on the side, causing her to falter. Tristin smiled at Sky and realized this would have to get physical. With speed, Tristin sprinted past Sky, flipping him over again. Turning back, she then prepared for the merc's next move. At this range, ranged weapons would be mostly useless. The fight had just turned physical.

@YoungX

Igor

"Operation has been completed. Harmony's vocal chords have been restored but they will take time to heal. Until then, keep her company. Also, she is free to have as much ice cream as she wants." Igor returned her to Paige and went back inside.

JPax42 said:
Tristin
When Sky used the hook, Tristin leapt along with him, sliding up with him. However, a bullet caught her on the side, causing her to falter. Tristin smiled at Sky and realized this would have to get physical. With speed, Tristin sprinted past Sky, flipping him over again. Turning back, she then prepared for the merc's next move. At this range, ranged weapons would be mostly useless. The fight had just turned physical.

@YoungX

Igor

"Operation has been completed. Harmony's vocal chords have been restored but they will take time to heal. Until then, keep her company. Also, she is free to have as much ice cream as she wants." Igor returned her to Paige and went back inside.

Johny would approach Paige in private "Hey... Before Igor gets here I need to tell you about what happened to Harmony. He sits Paige down

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin

@YoungX

Igor

Sky didn't have time for this ever. Her speed was a problem and even then he had his barrier on. The barrier blocked any attacks she made on him and Sky would then whip out an assault rifle. Bascally Tristin was just hitting the barrier. This assault rifle was a match for her speed and he opened fire as he aimed carefully. The reason bullets he fired passed through his barrier was because the barrier could allow that.

@JPax42

Paige nodded as she looked at Johny "Oh....I don't know you. What do you need to tell me," she asked nervously going up to this new person. "Can I first get your name?" She shook off the worry she had while the operation was going on.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin was far too close for the assault rifle to be effective unless she was struck down and have a gun pointed to her face. She decided to have a little bit of fun. Tristin's own guns were holstered back in, but she ran towards Sky, palming him on the head and doing a handstand for a second before landing behind him and thrusting her elbows towards his back. During all of this, Tristin was thinking in her head how the mercenary's suit worked. The fight had been going on for some time and even with the mercenary in a suit, Tristin was able to keep up. However, she was slowly tiring as she had been far too physical towards the mercenary.

@YoungX

Paige was going to wave but the man vanished, she went up to Harmony. "Hey bud, how you doing? You want some ice cream," she asked picking her up and gesturing towards the door.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin was far too close for the assault rifle to be effective unless she was struck down and have a gun pointed to her face. She decided to have a little bit of fun. Tristin's own guns were holstered back in, but she ran towards Sky, palming him on the head and doing a handstand for a second before landing behind him and thrusting her elbows towards his back. During all of this, Tristin was thinking in her head how the mercenary's suit worked. The fight had been going on for some time and even with the mercenary in a suit, Tristin was able to keep up. However, she was slowly tiring as she had been far too physical towards the mercenary.

@YoungX
All those hits Sky could take as he made minimal movement to cover the damage dealt. He let the barrier recharge and would use this opportunity to grapple Tristin. This wouldn't last long but he secretly attached a grappling hook to her without her knowing and would let go with a pistol shot to the stomach. He knew that could be dodged, but that wasn't his intention. Sky thinks back to his training and uses what he was taught. He would look at the slightest muscle spasm to predict her next movement and would deliver a swift and deadly left kick to her stomach. At the same time he would have his other grapple attached to a nearby car. The suit was... actually just a simple suit. He only wore it because he was a mercenary and needed some identity.

@JPax42

Paige moves her Harmony's hand away "Hey, don't scratch. You could hurt something," she said walking out the door and to the main room. "Igor, I'm going to be out for a bit," she said walking out the door and to a icecream shop. "What do you want," Paige asked Harmony going to the front.

@Yappi (@JPax42)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back