• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Do you have somewhere to go" Pike asks in a caring tone. He knows they need there space for now. He couldn't imagine going through something like this.

@Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Do you have somewhere to go" Pike asks in a caring tone. He knows they need there space for now. He couldn't imagine going through something like this.
@Yappi
Chaos

her hands shake without limits going at the pace of a m60 machine gun. She is sobbing, tears going down her face... Harmony is not one to just accept authority not to mention god knows what happened. She has a collar around her neck for Christ sakes!!! She hugs Pike unable to talk, just sobbing into his shaulder

Pike just tries to comforts her . "She's safe now, she's safe now" He mutters to her trying to keep her remind that she has done well today. He hugs her trying to comfort her the best he can. "Its okay" @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Pike just tries to comforts her . "She's safe now, she's safe now" He mutters to her trying to keep her remind that she has done well today. He hugs her trying to comfort her the best he can. "Its okay" @Yappi
Chaos takes long deep breaths and eventually calms... still crying but able to Inhale and exhale. Harmony wakes up

Harmony wakes up and sees the 2, she backs up... her vocal chords were cut out by AJ.

"Oh my God" Pike says as he sees the wound on the young girl. He has seen horror but nothing like this. It cuts deep. He grabs Chaos for both his own sake and not wanting her to see. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Oh my God" Pike says as he sees the wound on the young girl. He has seen horror but nothing like this. It cuts deep. He grabs Chaos for both his own sake and not wanting her to see. @Yappi
Harmony try to talk but nothing comes out... She stands up but is dragged down by a chain on the ground

Chaos slowly stops crying out of dehydration and falls asleep

Laura

Laura forgets what she's doing and decides to wander around the streets of Lithium, being random. At one point she pickpockets a large man and keeps walking, taking the cash out and hoping nobody notices.

(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

Yappi said:
Chaos would wake up next to sabertooth. She giggled as she gave him a nice little morning surprise. Using her mouth but not talking -fade to black-
@YoungX
Yappi said:
Chaos would wake up on Sabertooths chest, she would walk away leaving a note that she will be back. Being nearly completely nude except for a harness which has 2 holsters but only covers the 2 privatr areas
Sabertooth liked his mouth present and would see the note. For now he would just relax because he is far too lazy to do anything right now. Killing will just have to wait.

Sky

Meanwhile Sky thinks about his latest contract and the fact that it wasn't his best. Details were kept hidden from him as well as being interrupted. "The odds of her bullet hitting mine were... a million to .001..." He would sigh and just forget about it. Least he kept his reputation, but still he wasn't satisfied with it at all. In any case he decides to be even more prepared next time.

Harmony broke the chain off the anchor and jumped out the window, Chaos would chase after but she woke up 20 minutes later and walked out the the apartment silent.... she needed some water. Harmony seeked AJ. Chaos got some water and walked into the apartment laying next to Sabertooth,.

@YoungX @SirGrey

Yappi said:
Harmony broke the chain off the anchor and jumped out the window, Chaos would chase after but she woke up 20 minutes later and walked out the the apartment silent.... she needed some water. Harmony seeked AJ. Chaos got some water and walked into the apartment laying next to Sabertooth,.
@YoungX @SirGrey
Sabertooth would see Chaos next to him and asked, "Well your back. You went killing or something?" He didn't really care what she did, but he just asked anyhow. Not like it's his business or anything.

Laura

Laura walked into a phone booth and decided it would be the time to order some food. She rang up a pizza number but some idiot bumped into her. To this, Laura responded by kicking him. "Watch it fat bags!" Laura grumbled and didn't realize she dialed the wrong number. The number that lead to Sky. "Hi, is this Carbon Grill?"

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Sabertooth would see Chaos next to him and asked, "Well your back. You went killing or something?" He didn't really care what she did, but he just asked anyhow. Not like it's his business or anything.
Chaos

"You could say that" she says smiling

YoungX said:
Chaos kisses Sabertooth and stands up "call me if you ever want some fun" she says dropping a piece of paper with her number on it. I walk out the door winking

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura walked into a phone booth and decided it would be the time to order some food. She rang up a pizza number but some idiot bumped into her. To this, Laura responded by kicking him. "Watch it fat bags!" Laura grumbled and didn't realize she dialed the wrong number. The number that lead to Sky. "Hi, is this Carbon Grill?"

@YoungX
Sky received another call and would hear something about a carbon grill. 'Oh great... another prank caller that or its a wrong number. Seriously how do people get numbers wrong to call me?' He decides to just tell her anyway.

"No this is Sky the mercenary. You have the wrong number." No. This wasn't a SpongeBob reference.

Yappi said:
Chaos
"You could say that" she says smiling
Yappi said:
Chaos kisses Sabertooth and stands up "call me if you ever want some fun" she says dropping a piece of paper with her number on it. I walk out the door winking
He grinned as he saw her leave. He took the paper and put it in his pocket. For now he would just rest up a bit. He didn't even feel like killing or anything else right now.

Thomas was about to say something when a familair figure jumped into the hot tub. "HI WHO WANTS DRINKS," she yelled as he face was red from both alcohol and the water. "I found drinks in the fridge, now I feel great," she said before leaning against the edge before sinking into the water.

Thomas shook his head "Paige you're drunk. Anyway I can't pay for those....something tells me you took more than one bottle," he said moving her over the edge so she didn't drown.

@JPax42

Laura

Laura stared at the number pad with her mouth open. "A...mercenary? What does a mercenary do?" Laura's tone of voice was pretty genuine, and it didn't even sound like an adult. In fact, people could guess her voice belonged to a 9 to 11 year old. "I'm serious if you can help me with some problems I'll take it."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura stared at the number pad with her mouth open. "A...mercenary? What does a mercenary do?" Laura's tone of voice was pretty genuine, and it didn't even sound like an adult. In fact, people could guess her voice belonged to a 9 to 11 year old. "I'm serious if you can help me with some problems I'll take it."

@YoungX
He then realized that this was a kid who probably didn't know better. So he would tell her what he did. "Well as a mercenary I take jobs from people. Once I do them I get paid. If you do have a problem I'll take it provided you can pay for what the job is worth." Believe it or not... this wasn't the first contract he took with the client being a child. He also did one for a rich 8 year old who lost his cat. It lead to him busting a smuggling ring. Don't ask.

Yappi said:
Chaos would walk past Sky... she had a collar around her neck... she sprinted up to him looking for help but was found by AJ and she was hit across the head a foot away from sky
@YoungX
(Sky is in his secret hideout. Hue.)

Tristin

Tristin sighed. "Alcohol? I can't go through another cycle of conditioning with alcohol." Tristin simply leaned against Thomas and smiled at Paige. "Y'all got anything in mind on what we're doing today? I'm all ears." Tristin then pushed off the side of the hot tub wall, floating out to the middle and then curling up so that she would sink underwater. Tristin just remained there on the hot tub floor, listening to what Thomas or Paige had to say.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

"So you mean to tell me you can fix any problem? Well, a while ago my friend, Randy, got into a fight with a girl. Randy was two years older than the girl, but when Randy went to fight her, she was like...running circles around Randy. Eventually Randy hit her really hard and she was bleeding, but in like a minute Randy's entire hand caught fire! Randy...he went to the hospital and had to get nerves repaired. It was scary." Laura sighed nervously. "Anything you can do about the girl?"

@YoungX

Hugo

Hugo grumbled and waited outside the hotel. He was twelve feet tall and a panda, so nothing much to do in an average day.

(open for interaction, possibly @Yappi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas shrugged "I have no plans for today. What do you want to do?" he asked going and slinging Paige over his shoulder. "I'm going to get dressed. Wait-Shit! Paige we forgot, we need to go to the circus. We didn't tell them we are moving," he said running away from the pool and to the room.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back