• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas sighed "That made it weird. Sorry I shouldn't kiss you unless you wanted. I just don't want to break our friendship over me just wanting to kiss you," he said leaning back in the hot water, slowly sinking down.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Harmony
I shake my head "No.... I don't think that we were meant to escape. We are meant to be executed. Me because I show traits of a famous women known as the Ringmaster" she says holding her hand tight "Johny would be calling the executioners"

Johny

The executioners would arrive and Johny would shrug "Someone this dangerous I can't afford to be drunk" he says looking at the camera to see they escaped.... "Shit"
@JPax42

Laura

"Well it was nice knowing you. Kidding, we're escaping this hell hole together! You're small you can crawl out through air vents." Laura gave a smirk and reduced her gravity to leap up to the air vent, grabbing and pulling at it.

@Yappi (just tag me in all posts xD )

Tristin

Tristin sank next to Thomas, still a bit clueless. She put her mouth under the water and wrapped an arm around him, and just held him. "I have to be honest, I really like kissing you-" Tristin clamped her mouth at what she said and sank down all the way underwater in the hot tub. 'Stupid! You don't tell him that! Stay under for a minute now! You're a weapon you shouldn't be running around kissing boys.' Tristin curled up under the water and opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a stream of bubbles. "Blub gluby cblubte." Tristin surfaced and pushed her hair out of her face. "I mean, friends are allowed to kiss right?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Laura
"Well it was nice knowing you. Kidding, we're escaping this hell hole together! You're small you can crawl out through air vents." Laura gave a smirk and reduced her gravity to leap up to the air vent, grabbing and pulling at it.

@Yappi (just tag me in all posts xD )

Tristin

Tristin sank next to Thomas, still a bit clueless. She put her mouth under the water and wrapped an arm around him, and just held him. "I have to be honest, I really like kissing you-" Tristin clamped her mouth at what she said and sank down all the way underwater in the hot tub. 'Stupid! You don't tell him that! Stay under for a minute now! You're a weapon you shouldn't be running around kissing boys.' Tristin curled up under the water and opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a stream of bubbles. "Yblub vglubry cblute." Tristin surfaced and pushed her hair out of her face. "I mean, friends are allowed to kiss right?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony follows intently amazed by her powers, meanwhile the Executioners were working on there setup

Johny

"Found them in the vents!" He yells looking through the Cameras.

(How did they kill the Ringmaster and would it be too OP to include her able to SLIGHTLY sway people to what she wants.)

@JPax42

Yappi said:
Harmony follows intently amazed by her powers, meanwhile the Executioners were working on there setup
Johny

"Found them in the vents!" He yells looking through the Cameras.

(How did they kill the Ringmaster and would it be too OP to include her able to SLIGHTLY sway people to what she wants.)

@JPax42
(Firing squad. She's actually dead. The point of making Tristin is so she continues her mother's work eventually)

JPax42 said:
(Firing squad. She's actually dead. The point of making Tristin is so she continues her mother's work eventually)
(Ah I see, well that stinks, anyways how xD there personalities are so different. Anyways would that be to op? She won't continue the Ringmaster work but is still insane and a lil kid)

The thief has finally reached the museum. Security has been increased because of the Circlet of Valor. "What fun" Pike muttered as he firs his grappling hook. Landing on the roof, he looks through the skylights. Finding one which looks over a less patrolled area he start to cut open the glass. After about ten minutes he places the glass carefully aside, before jumping through the hole and landing carefully on the rafters before dropping to the ground without a sound. Getting behind one of the guards Pike delivers a knockout job to the back of the head. Quickly grabbing the body he places it in secluded but not before picking up the radio. Listening in Pike learns that where the Circlet is located. A few close calls later and one or two more knocked out guards he arrives. "Laser tripwires, how predictable" Pike mutters before jumping around the lasers. There before him now is his goal. Him it and a glass case. "Do people think that glass just won't be broken, do they think I'll see it and be like, 'oh if I break someone will have to clean it up" William muttered as he cut the glass. (Open for interaction)

JPax42 said:
The executioners would approach Igor "Igor how could we execute little girl, even if she acts like Ringmaster which I agree, we can't just kill her" he says shrugging

Harmony kicks in a vent door crawling out into a huge open room.

JPax42 said:
Igor
"We don't kill her we just lock them up."

Laura

Laura followed Harmony into the room.
"What is this place? Woah..."

@Yappi
Johny

"But she has my portal gun!" He yells picking up another from his coat and sighs

Executioner

"Yes but won't they just escape and reap more havoc like Chaos?" He says reading up on there file

Harmony pulls a Portal gun from a holster st her waist and shoots the ground "Let's go!"

Igor

"Take portal gun or call heat vision girl."

Laura

"I wonder what having bigger boobs will be like." Laura jumped into the portal, laughing.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Take portal gun or call heat vision girl."

Laura

"I wonder what having bigger boobs will be like." Laura jumped into the portal, laughing.

@Yappi
Johny would call Tristin

Harmony

"Who doesn't?" She giggles as they land inside a small cafe. The place going quite for a second before resuming. "That was fun!" She says before standing up

Tristin

Tristin reaches around the side of the hot tub for her TEST communications badge. It had a camera so her face was projected to Johnny. "I'm in the middle of something." Tristin was in a hot tub. Her hair was draped over her bare shoulders and only the top of her chest was visible. The rest was underwater. She frowned at Johnny.

Laura

Laura was holding her chest and squeezing them together.
"Seriously boobs are cool, but this place is even weirder. What is this place?" Laura had never been outside TEST

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin reaches around the side of the hot tub for her TEST communications badge. It had a camera so her face was projected to Johnny. "I'm in the middle of something." Tristin was in a hot tub. Her hair was draped over her bare shoulders and only the top of her chest was visible. The rest was underwater. She frowned at Johnny.

Laura

Laura was holding her chest and squeezing them together.
"Seriously boobs are cool, but this place is even weirder. What is this place?" Laura had never been outside TEST

@Yappi
Johny

"Harmony escaped with my -burp- portal gun. Along with another EXTREAMLY dangerous patient by the name of Laura. Another one by the name of Sabertooth escaped with Harmonys sister Chaos" he sighs "Were in some deep shit and we need your help to get them back"

Harmony

"Somewhere that you get food" she says giggling at her when she was squeezing her chest. I go up to the door, a owner would call child services

Tristin

"Kids? I think you can handle the kids. Besides...." Tristin turned the badge camera to Thomas, the back to herself smiling. "If you need to just ask your guards to put a hand behind their jawbone. Paralyzes them temporarily them right out." Tristin threw the camera into the water. It temporarily showed the part of her that was underwater before cutting to static.

Laura

"But we're independent children!"

@Yappi (gtg a while you can control Laura)

Thomas gulped as he slowly met Tristin's gaze. "Are they? I've never had friends before," he said wrapping a hand around her shoulder and smiling nervously.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Kids? I think you can handle the kids. Besides...." Tristin turned the badge camera to Thomas, the back to herself smiling. "If you need to just ask your guards to put a hand behind their jawbone. Paralyzes them temporarily them right out." Tristin threw the camera into the water. It temporarily showed the part of her that was underwater before cutting to static.

Laura

"But we're independent children!"

@Yappi (gtg a while you can control Laura)
(K, I'll be here, I can wait)

Chaos would wake up on Sabertooths chest, she would walk away leaving a note that she will be back. Being nearly completely nude except for a harness which has 2 holsters but only covers the 2 privatr areas

"Child's play" Pike says with a grin. Getting out was no trouble. Going back the way he came he made sure to make a trip to the camera control room. Stealing the tapes from the last hour seemed like an odd thing to do, but he didn't want people studying the footage and besides why should they be allowed to watch him at work. If they wanted to see it just by something expensive. Still he got away. However while running along the rooftops he saw a woman who didn't seem to know the word modesty. "Really aren't you chilly or something" Pike shouted down to here in a jokey manner. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Child's play" Pike says with a grin. Getting out was no trouble. Going back the way he came he made sure to make a trip to the camera control room. Stealing the tapes from the last hour seemed like an odd thing to do, but he didn't want people studying the footage and besides why should they be allowed to watch him at work. If they wanted to see it just by something expensive. Still he got away. However while running along the rooftops he saw a woman who didn't seem to know the word modesty. "Really aren't you chilly or something" Pike shouted down to here in a jokey manner. @Yappi
Chaos

"No I'm a acrobat and a cat burglar" she chuckles as she loads the 2 pistols in her holsters. She didn't expect him to attack her but she had to agree. It was a lil chilly

"Oh a woman after my own heart" Pike shouts before jumping down, firing the grappling and landing behind Chaos. "Might I know your name, oh and would you like my jacket? While It is a nice view you must be rather cold" @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Oh a woman after my own heart" Pike shouts before jumping down, firing the grappling and landing behind Chaos. "Might I know your name, oh and would you like my jacket? While It is a nice view you must be rather cold" @Yappi
Chaos

"Your awefully nice for a person in Lithium.... What's your game" she says taking the jacket and wrapping it around her body. It was oversized even though she is 6'2

"Me well I'm a nice little snowflake who only wants to bring peace and order" Pike says in an overly sarcastic manner. "Actually I'm just on of the worlds greatest thieves and I just money" The gentlemen thief says as he walks with his umbrella. "I came to see you because well with what you wearing or lack there off so I had to learn your game and you don't really get many places by being an ass holes to someone" Pike explained. "Oh The Whisper by the way at you service" He says bowing. "Oh by the way have your pistol back I swiped it will i gave you my jacket no a bad gun at all tell me what do you do" Pike says quickly and jokey. @Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back