• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin moved her arm away, but took only one bullet. She clutched it in mild pain, not making a single noise. She could easily call for Hugo to tear the mercenary apart, but that wasn't the way she rolled. Another option would be to chase him, and since Tristin was fast she could easily catch him. That, also, wasn't how she rolled. Tristin knew when to stop. This wasn't her fight, after all. It was the woman's. She at least felt happy that her arm wasn't hurt that badly. "Well, y'all can come back here. Enjoy lunch or something..." Tristin waved weakly as the civilians came back.

(
@YoungX @rosehearted)

Hugo

Tristin cartwheeled out of the building and hopped onto Hugo, immediately passing out on his saddle. Hugo began to wander on the streets slowly with Thomas, Paige, and Tristin on his back. Hugo was currently thinking about the quadratic formula and how it worked. Even twelve foot tall pandas needed to know about mathematics.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
rosehearted said:
Madison saw Valentina, the mercenary man having carried her there. She looked delighted, then frowned. "She looks completely fine to me... No one paid you to just—" she took a breath. "Can you... Is there a way to wake her up? For a little bit."
@YoungX
"Yeah I was planning to snipe her but... some girl from TEST had to interfere. I had no choice but to use sleeping gas. You can wake her up somewhere private. Give me a room where I can do this roughing up." Sky was annoyed that his job got interrupted, but there was redemption.

@rosehearted

Thomas frowned "Hugo, can you please take us back home. I need to get Tristin somewhere to rest," he said nervously as he ripped his other sleeve. Cleaning and wrapping her wounds up.

@JPax42

"Oh then, that's fine." A grin spread across Madison's face, and she nodded. "Right this way," she said, going up the stairs. She didn't have access to any of these apartments, but she knew that there were some empty ones on certain floors. On the third floor, she kicked down a door to an apartment with thread bare decoration. She looked around, then muttered, "Renovations aren't finished yet." She walked over to a door and opened it. Inside was only a bed, and a broken down dresser.

Then, she went out the room. In the kitchen there was a bucket, and she took that, and filled it with water. A classic.

@YoungX

Hugo

"Panda." Hugo began to walk towards a hotel room. He then stuck out his panda tongue and pointed to the hotel. Hugo himself would simply sleep in the alley, hidden from sight. He nudged them off gently.

Tristin

Tristin looked weakly at Thomas, a small smirk on her face.
"Guess what. The mercenary's simple minded. I can't believe I was ever even remotely scared of him." Tristin smiled and put her guns in Hugo's saddle bags then walking into the hotel. A room on the fifth floor was given and Tristin walked up to the floor. She looked at the key card with surprise. "How does this even work?" Tristin was confused by the concept of keycards and a lot of things in the world. This was apparent as she jabbed it repeatedly at the door knob.

@Shammy the Shamrock

rosehearted said:
"Oh then, that's fine." A grin spread across Madison's face, and she nodded. "Right this way," she said, going up the stairs. She didn't have access to any of these apartments, but she knew that there were some empty ones on certain floors. On the third floor, she kicked down a door to an apartment with thread bare decoration. She looked around, then muttered, "Renovations aren't finished yet." She walked over to a door and opened it. Inside was only a bed, and a broken down dresser.
Then, she went out the room. In the kitchen there was a bucket, and she took that, and filled it with water. A classic.

@YoungX
"As bucket. Classic. Now then I'll do the roughing up right now." He takes the bucket and splashes it on Valentina. Then he would land a kick to her stomach to wake her up more. The plan was to rough her up. Not kill.

@rosehearted

Thomas looked at the card "Maybe we....." He ran in around the door frame and sighed, he had no idea how something like this worked.

Paige grabbed the card and used it to open the door. "You two are like caveman trying to use fire. Thomas we went to a hotel....then again you refused to leave the pool," she said giggling before falling on the bed.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
"As bucket. Classic. Now then I'll do the roughing up right now." He takes the bucket and splashes it on Valentina. Then he would land a kick to her stomach to wake her up more. The plan was to rough her up. Not kill.
@rosehearted
(I'm seriously considering making a male character just so Sky won't look like an utter dickbag getting in fights with girls younger and smaller than him. The only other option I can provide is Igor or Hugo. However, Igor would tear Sky apart with his Russian hands, and also it's illegal to fight Hugo since he's a panda and endangered.)

Tristin

Tristin smiled with slight content. "A pool? You know, I've been to one of those only once. The rest of the times are when Igor threw me in the sperm whale enclosure." Tristin rolled her eyes and laughed a little bit. The bullet wound on her arm had already began to heal, since it wasn't a penetration wound and just a graze. She looked at Thomas's sleeves. "I'm not really a genie at sowing, but I can try to fix that for you. For now...do you want to sleep? Or pool? It's really your choice, I'm fine either way." Tristin smiled lightly again.

@Shammy the Shamrock

The familiar sensation of being hit with cold water made Valentina jerk awake, immediately beginning to say, "Sorry Madis—" But she realised something was terribly different as her drowsy mind registered the kick to her stomach. She yelped noiselessly, too in pain and too shocked. Madison had never done that before, and as soon as she could register her surroundings, she saw a stranger in the room along with Madison smiling gleefully.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
The familiar sensation of being hit with cold water made Valentina jerk awake, immediately beginning to say, "Sorry Madis—" But she realised something was terribly different as her drowsy mind registered the kick to her stomach. She yelped noiselessly, too in pain and too shocked. Madison had never done that before, and as soon as she could register her surroundings, she saw a stranger in the room along with Madison smiling gleefully.
@YoungX
"I have to rough you up. Sorry about this," and then he would land a swift right kick to her face. He would expect the girl to at least fight back. After being told what she could do... he really expected a fight.

@rosehearted

Thomas had already vanished into the bathroom and zoomed out to the pool. He jumped in and took a deep breath as he floated in the water.

Paige removed her performer outfit, revealing a white t-shirt. She removed her skirt and hopped into the bed, wrapping herself in the covers. "Up to you, I'm just going to be her watching tv," she said flipping through channels.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Well, I hate TV, so I'm going to join him. And not in that kind of way!" Tristin leapt out of the room and went in the bathroom. A few seconds later, he hopped in the water as well and floated next to Thomas, sinking into the water a little bit. "Nice to finally be somewhere quiet after all that buzz, right?" Tristin sighed and shook her head slightly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smiled "Yah, but it can be kind of boring without excitement." He placed a hand on her stomach and pushed her into the water, he lifted her to the surface before backing away. "How's the water," he said holding back a laugh as he sunk until only his eyes were showing.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin shook the water out of her eyes and pushed her hair out of her face, laughing. "Like any other water." Tristin then leapt onto Thomas, pushing him under and turning both herself and Thomas upside down, looking at his face underwater. She held back the urge to laugh.

@Shammy the Shamrock

This was getting too good for Madison to just... stand there and watch. Don isn't here to save his precious little super-fucking-hero in training. Maybe I can drill some ACTUAL intelligence into her head.

"You're doing well Mercenary." Her voice was calm, but her eyes were bright and strangely childlike. She watched as the kick sent Valentina's head into the wooden headboard, before slumping to the side. "But I wish to take it from here!" She leaped onto the bed and grabbed Valentina by her hair, gripping the soft locks hard.

"Looks like you failed again. But honestly, what can you expect from some idiot girl who doesn't know how to fucking listen. Maybe, if you had used those stupid ass powers of yours, you wouldn't be in this mess!" Madison barked out laughter. She began to punch Valentina around her collarbone, and also her face. Then she paused, digging her nail into Valentina's cheek before shoving her head onto the pillow. Valentina was crying softly, but she looked quite out of it, as though she could barely comprehend what was happening.

Madison took off Valentina's shirt and wrapped it around her neck, staring at her in an almost bored way, and taking her time to tighten the shirt around her neck.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Madison took off Valentina's shirt and wrapped it around her neck, staring at her in an almost bored way, and taking her time to tighten the shirt around her neck.
(Kink level: Anella)

Thomas held his breath as he grabbed her head and did a death roll. He got out and couched up some water. "Doesn't taste well," he said wondering how Tristin would retaliate.

@JPax42

rosehearted said:
This was getting too good for Madison to just... stand there and watch. Don isn't here to save his precious little super-fucking-hero in training. Maybe I can drill some ACTUAL intelligence into her head.

"You're doing well Mercenary." Her voice was calm, but her eyes were bright and strangely childlike. She watched as the kick sent Valentina's head into the wooden headboard, before slumping to the side. "But I wish to take it from here!" She leaped onto the bed and grabbed Valentina by her hair, gripping the soft locks hard.

"Looks like you failed again. But honestly, what can you expect from some idiot girl who doesn't know how to fucking listen. Maybe, if you had used those stupid ass powers of yours, you wouldn't be in this mess!" Madison barked out laughter. She began to punch Valentina around her collarbone, and also her face. Then she paused, digging her nail into Valentina's cheek before shoving her head onto the pillow. Valentina was crying softly, but she looked quite out of it, as though she could barely comprehend what was happening.

@YoungX
Sky would just watch feeling some pity for the girl. Still... she was learning that she has to rely on herself at all times. It took him back to his early days. He just stood still and watched.

(Eating dinner)

Tristin

Tristin was completely thrown off by the death roll. Her vision went blurry in a haze of bubbles and when she got up she simply gave an unimpressed look and spit water in Thomas's face. "No it doesn't..." Without warning, Tristin leapt towards him and pounced on him, holding him against the pool floor. She then lay on top of him, refusing to let either of them go to the surface. 'No. You stay with me. Down here. Where it's nice and warm.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas started to freak out as he couldn't really move. He tried to hold the air in 'She's got air....should I? No, we're just friends. I don't want to make it awkward. I'm goddamn drowning what should I do,' he thought as he started drifting off and going limp, his vision went dark.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
Sky would just watch feeling some pity for the girl. Still... she was learning that she has to rely on herself at all times. It took him back to his early days. He just stood still and watched.
(Eating dinner)
(@rosehearted Ok I'm back.)

Tristin

Tristin almost let all the air in her own lungs out in shock when Thomas went limp. Tristin herself had 'drowned' many times because of that sperm whale, and it wasn't really that painful for superhumans, so she simply leaned in towards Thomas and put her lips against his mouth, blowing air into his mouth. She then pulled him off the pool floor and went to the surface, gasping and holding him up in the water. "Tristin you're an idiot." She smacked herself before starting with CPR, balancing Thomas on her legs.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Valentina felt too dizzy or tired to say anything. Luckily for her, seemingly anyway, Madison had relented. She took Valentina's shirt and threw it to the side. Then she got up and grabbed Valentina by the ankle, yanking her off the bed and holding her up rather... well for someone of her size. Madison put her down, grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed into a corner of the room.

"What? Nothing to say? Not one single thing, you spoiled brat?" Madison aimed her knee for the girl's stomach, but ended up hitting it into her pelvis several times. Slowly, Madison was loosing it, and thus her lips became looser. "Oh GOD I wish you could understand what's happening right now. It's too funny! The one thing that prevented me from hurting you for years ordered a hit on you!! Haha!I can't believe he thought you would actually surVIVE this oh my god." She grabbed Valentina's wrists and twisted them, trying to sprain or break them, she didn't care which. She planted her boot on Valentina's stomach and pulled on her arms. "Awww... They're not stretching... How come?" She was quickly winding down. I don't need Don. Let's just get this over with. Valentina was carelessly shoved to the ground. For good measure, she removed her pants.

"Alright mercenary man, hand over one of your fucking guns or something."

@YoungX (maybe this is too much hmm i dunno if i should change it oi)

Thomas didn't move for a minute or two before jumping back to life. "Oh god! What happened," he asked breathing heavily, trying to figure out where he was.

@JPax42

rosehearted said:
Valentina felt too dizzy or tired to say anything. Luckily for her, seemingly anyway, Madison had relented. She took Valentina's shirt and threw it to the side. Then she got up and grabbed Valentina by the ankle, yanking her off the bed and holding her up rather... well for someone of her size. Madison put her down, grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed into a corner of the room.
"What? Nothing to say? Not one single thing, you spoiled brat?" Madison aimed her knee for the girl's stomach, but ended up hitting it into her pelvis several times. Slowly, Madison was loosing it, and thus her lips became looser. "Oh GOD I wish you could understand what's happening right now. It's too funny! The one thing that prevented me from hurting you for years ordered a hit on you!! Haha!I can't believe he thought you would actually surVIVE this oh my god." She grabbed Valentina's wrists and twisted them, trying to sprain or break them, she didn't care which. She planted her boot on Valentina's stomach and pulled on her arms. "Awww... They're not stretching... How come?" She was quickly winding down. I don't need Don. Let's just get this over with. Valentina was carelessly shoved to the ground. For good measure, she removed her pants.

"Alright mercenary man, hand over one of your fucking guns or something."

@YoungX (maybe this is too much hmm i dunno if i should change it oi)
(It's ok hue.)

Then Sky heard a few words that would change the situation. He would then take his handgun and pointed it at Madison. "Hold on a minute. What did you just say? Did I hear that she was expected to survive? Did you lie to me about this contract? I don't like clients who lie miss." He held the gun steadily and pointed it at her head. Sky was getting pissed. First his contract was interrupted then he finds out details were kept hidden from him. What a bad day for him.

@rosehearted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back