• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nova

Nova merely stared at the wall as it fell, feeling the tingling inside her mind as her vectors returned to her. Nova slowly crouched down onto the ground. Her arms going around her knees as she began to humm again. Her deep pink eyes filling with her hidden melancholy.

"Dont be surprised that Nobody loves you,

Your just a demon in disguise

Can't hide that hate inside...

Your all alone

No one loves you, if you aren't perfect

No one wants you in there home...

Don't he surprised...

Just...

Die."

She sang. Slowly standing up as she used her vectors to block the falling debris around her, and continued walking. Her beanie long forgotten.

Tristin

"She was talking about something like how she was neglected and how humans are stupid. She's too simple and uninteresting anyways, so we'll just get this over with and go." Tristin pulled out her gun and used her coordination to aim a shot lined up to her head. The bullet would go through Nova's head, directly through her brain. "I'm going to drop that emo ass bitch dea-" Tristin was whirled around by a car that bumped into Hugo. "Watch it lady!" Tristin pointed the gun to the woman, who simply flipped her off. "Oh, so you wanna play the penis game." Tristin reached into Hugo's saddle bag and threw a wet dildo through the woman's windshield. She immediately backed up and drove away. Tristin herself shrugged at the woman. "Well at least the lady saved me from using a bullet on the pink haired emo. At least she's not my problem anymore."

Hugo

Hugo turned and blinked, stepping on the woman's car hood, crushing it under his weight. For a panda, Hugo was ENORMOUS. Twelve feet at the shoulders was not a normal panda size.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@BlackSwan)

enhanced-buzz-30866-1270680807-39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"How about a million?" Don didn't think that going after Valentina would cost that much, not as she was currently. Of course, he thought that pricing was funny, considering that was what he had paid for her Sixteenth birthday party. "I wouldn't say this person is particularly a problem for you, more so for me. I sound gruff, but if you saw me in real life, you'd see a rather frail man who just isn't in his prime anymore. 'Else I would've taken care of this on my own." Don coughed, and then took a drag on his cigar.

"The woman I want you to go after, doesn't look like much. She was a former employee of mine. I fired her, found her tampering with parts of my business that would've put me and quite a lot of civilians in danger. That was my fault though, let her get too close to me, like family." Ha. He sounded somewhat sad saying that, but the look on his face was only thoughtful and rather cold. As if he was staring into a collection of memories That Could've Been but never actually was. Memories that could sound real.

"A few days ago, she sent a letter containing anthrax to a facility I used to personally look over. Probably hoped I would've been the one to open the letter." Don laughed somewhat darkly.

"She's more of the type to use sneaky ways to hurt someone. Guns, poisonous gas, the likes. I imagine she'd keep that on her person. Might also be powered, that's getting common these days. Wouldn't put it past her to try and genetically modify herself to be stronger or whatever these crazy scientists are doing these days." His voice was quiet, almost tired sounding.

"I'll probably ship her off back to Mexico. Dead, alive, almost dead. So long as she isn't strong enough to try and hurt me and my wife."

@YoungX[/color]

rosehearted said:
"How about a million?" Don didn't think that going after Valentina would cost that much, not as she was currently. Of course, he thought that pricing was funny, considering that was what he had paid for her Sixteenth birthday party. "I wouldn't say this person is particularly a problem for you, more so for me. I sound gruff, but if you saw me in real life, you'd see a rather frail man who just isn't in his prime anymore. 'Else I would've taken care of this on my own." Don coughed, and then took a drag on his cigar.
"The woman I want you to go after, doesn't look like much. She was a former employee of mine. I fired her, found her tampering with parts of my business that would've put me and quite a lot of civilians in danger. That was my fault though, let her get too close to me, like family." Ha. He sounded somewhat sad saying that, but the look on his face was only thoughtful and rather cold. As if he was staring into a collection of memories That Could've Been but never actually was. Memories that could sound real.

"A few days ago, she sent a letter containing anthrax to a facility I used to personally look over. Probably hoped I would've been the one to open the letter." Don laughed somewhat darkly.

"She's more of the type to use sneaky ways to hurt someone. Guns, poisonous gas, the likes. I imagine she'd keep that on her person. Might also be powered, that's getting common these days. Wouldn't put it past her to try and genetically modify herself to be stronger or whatever these crazy scientists are doing these days." His voice was quiet, almost tired sounding.

"I'll probably ship her off back to Mexico. Dead, alive, almost dead. So long as she isn't strong enough to try and hurt me and my wife."

@YoungX
"Alright sounds good to me. Just send me over a face claim and I'll get it done. Also send me an address location for when I carry over the body whether she is dead or alive." Sky then prepares his equipment to take her on. She definitely seems like a foe he can take on.

@rosehearted

Perfect. Don gestured to Madison, who calmly over by his side. He laid down his phone face down, and rose a little from his chair to whisper in Madison's ear. The woman gave a short nod, before picking up his phone and leaving the room to go for her own desk. From that computer she would access the employee files that held every employee's information and of course Valentina was there. She had a serene expression on her face, but her eyes looked mean. Lucky for Don, his little girl had somewhat of a Resting Bitch Face.

Of course, she edited some of the information shown like date of birth, manipulating the year to make it seem like she was a lot older. Then she changed Valentina's last name to Morales, a more common Hispanic last name. She would send over the expertly edited ID onto Don's phone, from where she would then text this information to Sky's number. Another text held the general area where Valentina had last been; they could only hope she had stayed asleep, or that she had not wandered too far in the area. Then she texted, Get her first, then contact this number again. I will send my location then. Remember the roughing up. To be polite, she also added a Thank You.

--

Speaking of Valentina, the young woman was standing near a fire hydrant, on the corner of the same block the coffee shop she had been in was located. The tired woman looked grumpy, and rightfully so. From her computer bag she pulled out her phone and tried ringing her father, while her eyes shifted around the area rather rapidly. The longer she stood here, the more threatened she felt.

@YoungX

Thomas tilted his head "Is she dead? Why did you have that object," he asked regaining his grip on the saddle. Thomas looked at the other woman, wondering if she would survive if she wasn't human.

@JPax42 @BlackSwan

rosehearted said:
Perfect. Don gestured to Madison, who calmly over by his side. He laid down his phone face down, and rose a little from his chair to whisper in Madison's ear. The woman gave a short nod, before picking up his phone and leaving the room to go for her own desk. From that computer she would access the employee files that held every employee's information and of course Valentina was there. She had a serene expression on her face, but her eyes looked mean. Lucky for Don, his little girl had somewhat of a Resting Bitch Face.
Of course, she edited some of the information shown like date of birth, manipulating the year to make it seem like she was a lot older. Then she changed Valentina's last name to Morales, a more common Hispanic last name. She would send over the expertly edited ID onto Don's phone, from where she would then text this information to Sky's number. Another text held the general area where Valentina had last been; they could only hope she had stayed asleep, or that she had not wandered too far in the area. Then she texted, Get her first, then contact this number again. I will send my location then. Remember the roughing up. To be polite, she also added a Thank You.

--

Speaking of Valentina, the young woman was standing near a fire hydrant, on the corner of the same block the coffee shop she had been in was located. The tired woman looked grumpy, and rightfully so. From her computer bag she pulled out her phone and tried ringing her father, while her eyes shifted around the area rather rapidly. The longer she stood here, the more threatened she felt.

@YoungX
Sky received the information and was ready to go. He would text back that he would retrieve the target as specified. Then he headed on out in his mercenary suit and went from rooftop to rooftop. He headed towards the last seen location of his target. As he did he would see his target standing near a fire hydrant. He would head to a more taller building so that she wouldn't notice him. He took out his anti material sniper rifle and loaded in his ammo. "Dead or alive huh? Let's see what her luck is...," he took aim at her head and pulled the trigger. Within milliseconds the bullet would travel through the air straight towards his targets head.

@rosehearted

Tristin

Tristin pulled Hugo's reins and turned towards the street markets of Lithium. However, at the moment Tristin fired again at the woman, another bullet hit her own. Specifically, Sky's bullet hit her bullet. "COME ON!! How did that even happ-" Tristin's eyes went up, trained at the mercenary. "Of course, the annoying mercenary causing trouble again. Hugo, let's go." Hugo turned to the streets and started running.

@YoungX @rosehearted @Shammy the Shamrock

A bad feeling begin to collect in her stomach, a strong feeling of dread... It felt a lot like what she felt before being woken up by Madison in the mornings when she was younger. Move. Valentina, with sharp reflexes would hit the ground, crouching down before running into a shop, vaguely hearing a young girl yelling... something.

@YoungX (@JPax42)

(lol wtf xD )

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin pulled Hugo's reins and turned towards the street markets of Lithium. However, at the moment Tristin fired again at the woman, another bullet hit her own. Specifically, Sky's bullet hit her bullet. "COME ON!! How did that even happ-" Tristin's eyes went up, trained at the mercenary. "Of course, the annoying mercenary causing trouble again. Hugo, let's go." Hugo turned to the streets and started running.

@YoungX @rosehearted @Shammy the Shamrock
"Well then... you are very lucky miss," he said on the rooftop of the tall building. "Now prank caller and a panda are gonna head towards me. I don't have time for this," he quickly reloaded and fired towards Valentina's head as she went towards the shop. Then he would immediately go on the love towards the rooftop of another tall building. Prank call girl just had to interfere.

@rosehearted

Tristin

"Since we don't want to burn 'em, Thomas take control of Hugo! Gotta find that woman!" Tristin leapt off of Hugo and broke into sprint, running along the side of a wall before diving into the building. She followed the woman about to be sniped by the mercenary. "Hi nice to meet you but I got beef with this guy." Tristin pulled out both pistols and shot towards Sky.

@YoungX @rosehearted (@Shammy the Shamrock)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Since we don't want to burn 'em, Thomas take control of Hugo! Gotta find that woman!" Tristin leapt off of Hugo and broke into sprint, running along the side of a wall before diving into the building. She followed the woman about to be sniped by the mercenary. "Hi nice to meet you but I got beef with this guy." Tristin pulled out both pistols and shot towards Sky.

@YoungX @rosehearted (@Shammy the Shamrock)
With Sky's current location, he would be able to duck in cover to avoid the bullets. "Geez... now I really hate her...," he said as he realized that this just got a whole lot harder. "Alright Sky...think... how can I take the target?" He would mutter as he would continue to hide at the rooftop he was currently at.

"The mercenary should be engaging with your daughter right now, Don," Madison said as she slinked into his office. He smiled, gave a slow nod and rubbed out his cigar.

"Good."

"She'll probably die," Madison continued, a little too gleeful.

Don gave her a hard look. "No she won't. I have faith that she can pass this test." Madison's joyful expression faded.

--

Valentina was startled by the teenage girl talking to her. She faltered, falling down and out of the way of the bullet. She wanted to thank her but her legs just wanted to carry her faster. Valentina dived into the shop, as people began yelling.

@YoungX @JPax42

Tristin

Tristin scooted back and flipped a table with her foot. She pushed it over to the door in case the mercenary decided to get physical up close. "This would be the part in the superhero movie where you tell the civilians to get out. However, civilians in the real world are stupid!" Tristin pointed a gun to the civilians. "All of you eegits to the back, right now!" The crowd of people rushed to the back, going through the door and hiding. Tristin tossed Valentia one of her pistols. "Six bullets in that one. I got four. Keep count."

@rosehearted @YoungX

rosehearted said:
"The mercenary should be engaging with your daughter right now, Don," Madison said as she slinked into his office. He smiled, gave a slow nod and rubbed out his cigar.
"Good."

"She'll probably die," Madison continued, a little too gleeful.

Don gave her a hard look. "No she won't. I have faith that she can pass this test." Madison's joyful expression faded.

--

Valentina was startled by the teenage girl talking to her. She faltered, falling down and out of the way of the bullet. She wanted to thank her but her legs just wanted to carry her faster. Valentina dived into the shop, as people began yelling.

@YoungX @JPax42
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin scooted back and flipped a table with her foot. She pushed it over to the door in case the mercenary decided to get physical up close. "This would be the part in the superhero movie where you tell the civilians to get out. However, civilians in the real world are stupid!" Tristin pointed a gun to the civilians. "All of you eegits to the back, right now!" The crowd of people rushed to the back, going through the door and hiding. Tristin tossed Valentia one of her pistols. "Six bullets in that one. I got four. Keep count."

@rosehearted @YoungX
Sky realized that since she was in the shop, he would have to take creative measures to get her. "I think... I have just the idea." He loaded his sniper rifle with special bullets that release smoking gas when it reaches impact. Then he would quickly take aim at the shop anf fired two sleeping bullets. The bullets traveled at ridiculously high speeds and would travel through glass and into the shop. From there both bullets would hit the ground and soon the entire shop would be covered with sleeping gas.

@JPax42 @rosehearted

With each passing minute, Don was becoming more and more anxious—and then that anxiety slowly morphed into anger. He had expected Valentina to be back by now, telling him about the crazy encounter with someone who tried to kill her. He'd pat her on the head for a job well done. For having to FINALLY use her powers instead of ignore them all these years. That wasn't going on here, it seemed.

Don took out his phone, fingers itching to text the mercenary.

--

Who WAS this girl? Whoever she was, Valentina found her mighty impressive. She was passed a pistol, which she fumbled with, clearly not nearly as skilled as the teenager.

Then suddenly, she heard two loud sounds, and smoke began filling up the shop. Instinctively, Valentina covered her nose with her shirt, but that couldn't help her unfortunately. She was out cold in a second.

@YoungX @JPax42

Tristin

'Sleeping gas. Typical. Uncreative. What happened to fighting like a man?' Tristin flipped backwards over the counter and into the back, not caring about the other woman anymore. As she ran back, she breathed in a little bit of the gas and turned a little bit drowsy, but it wasn't affecting her for the most part. Tristin then tapped her head. 'Fuck, I'm stupid! I have god damn heat vision and here I am hiding from a sniper. What was his name again, Sky or something? Seriously, his name is Sky, of all things! Okay, stop thinking before the room gets flooded with sleeping gas. Wait...idea!' Tristin grabbed a thick rag and put it over her face. This restricted her breathing, but she pretended to pass out on the floor in front of the counter.

@YoungX @rosehearted

JPax42 said:
Tristin
'Sleeping gas. Typical. Uncreative. What happened to fighting like a man?' Tristin flipped backwards over the counter and into the back, not caring about the other woman anymore. As she ran back, she breathed in a little bit of the gas and turned a little bit drowsy, but it wasn't affecting her for the most part. Tristin then tapped her head. 'Fuck, I'm stupid! I have god damn heat vision and here I am hiding from a sniper. What was his name again, Sky or something? Seriously, his name is Sky, of all things! Okay, stop thinking before the room gets flooded with sleeping gas. Wait...idea!' Tristin grabbed a thick rag and put it over her face. This restricted her breathing, but she pretended to pass out on the floor in front of the counter.

@YoungX @rosehearted
rosehearted said:
With each passing minute, Don was becoming more and more anxious—and then that anxiety slowly morphed into anger. He had expected Valentina to be back by now, telling him about the crazy encounter with someone who tried to kill her. He'd pat her on the head for a job well done. For having to FINALLY use her powers instead of ignore them all these years. That wasn't going on here, it seemed.
Don took out his phone, fingers itching to text the mercenary.

--

Who WAS this girl? Whoever she was, Valentina found her mighty impressive. She was passed a pistol, which she fumbled with, clearly not nearly as skilled as the teenager.

Then suddenly, she heard two loud sounds, and smoke began filling up the shop. Instinctively, Valentina covered her nose with her shirt, but that couldn't help her unfortunately. She was out cold in a second.

@YoungX @JPax42
Sky would head down to the shop and would secure Valentina. "Perfect she's here." He then scoops her up and then quickly leaves the scene before anyone can react. As he carried her on his back he would go from rooftop to rooftop and would contact his client.

"It's me. I secured the target. I was originally going to sniper, but someone else got in the way. So now I have her unconscious from sleeping gas. You wanted to rough her up right?"

@rosehearted

Tristin

Tristin suddenly shot Sky towards a kneecap with her pistol from her lying position. It would be near impossible to see coming unless Sky had some sort of precognition. Tristin stood up and exhaled heavily, pointing the gun at his head. "Or, you can just leave the woman alone and pick a fight with someone your own size. And shape. And gender. And sexuality. And social class. And...whatever, just get out of here." Tristin was prepared for anything at this point.

@YoungX @rosehearted

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin suddenly shot Sky in a kneecap with her pistol from her lying position. It would be impossible to see coming unless Sky had some sort of precognition. "Gotcha." Tristin stood up and exhaled heavily, pointing the gun at his head. "Or, you can just leave the woman alone and pick a fight with someone your own size. And shape. And gender. And sexuality. And social class. And...whatever, just get out of here." Tristin was prepared for anything at this point.

@YoungX @rosehearted
Sky took the shot, but the healing factor will kick itself in anyhow. "No. I have a contract to fulfill. Later," and would shoot her three times in the arms with his pistol and moved away towards rooftop to rooftop. It wasn't easy but he had his grappling hooks.

Don's phone started ringing in his hand, and he growled. Madison looked excited, as images of Valentina's dead, battered body rolled through her mind. They exchanged eye contact for one second, and Madison began to get ready to transport her self to the alternative location. She let down her hair and got into something far more casual. Then she waited for Don to give her the phone.

"Yes, do that. Then bring her to..." He gave the location, a run down section of the city with a bunch of shitty government apartment complexes. Madison took his phone and the money before quickly being transported there, where she waited inside the lobby of the building.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Don's phone started ringing in his hand, and he growled. Madison looked excited, as images of Valentina's dead, battered body rolled through her mind. They exchanged eye contact for one second, and Madison began to get ready to transport her self to the alternative location. She let down her hair and got into something far more casual. Then she waited for Don to give her the phone.
"Yes, do that. Then bring her to..." He gave the location, a run down section of the city with a bunch of shitty government apartment complexes. Madison took his phone and the money before quickly being transported there, where she waited inside the lobby of the building.

@YoungX
Sky would recieve the location and would hurry on to where it was specified. He would travel across the city with his grappling hooks and would eventually made it. From there he would head to the rendezvous point with the girl carried on his back. He would see a woman and would walk to her. "I have the girl here."

@rosehearted

Madison saw Valentina, the mercenary man having carried her there. She looked delighted, then frowned. "She looks completely fine to me... No one paid you to just—" she took a breath. "Can you... Is there a way to wake her up? For a little bit."

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back