• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin sighed with relief and held onto Thomas. "Nothing happened. Just...I almost drowned you. But I resurrected you with my..." Tristin stood on her tippy toes and pointed to her chest, tracing with her finger to to her mouth. "...Yeah. Are you alright though?" Tristin was basically just standing in the water next to him with her knees holding him up and her arms on him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas nodded "Oh you did CPR. Don't worry I'm fine, thanks for stopping me from drowning. Sorry, I guess I ruined the fun," he said rubbing the back of his head and giving a nervous laugh.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin sank next to Thomas and surfaced on the other side of him. "No, no, it's completely fine. My fault for sitting on your chest. If it makes you feel any better you can dunk me now. I won't drown, don't worry. You're not a sperm whale, are you?" Tristin spread her arms apart and laughed, ready to be dunked. Subtly, she realized someone out there would've gotten that innuendo.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jay

A crystal in space cracked in two parts. A fourteen year old girl floated out. She was laughing slightly.
"Heh. She said sperm whale. It's funny cause Thomas...yeah. Whatever. Puns are shit anyways." Jay floated back into the crystal and sealed it up with super glue and putty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas smirked "Well no, but oh god does that sound wrong. Anyway," he used both hands as he took a deep breath and went down with her. He was parallel to Tristin as he gave a faint smile, keeping his hands against her stomach.

@JPax42

Madison paused. It was then that she knew that she had fucked up. Still, she felt she had something she could play on. "Oh does it matter? You're getting money, aren't you? You don't understand... You haven't had to live with her like I have. Yes, it's true that this hit thing was just a way to test if she would use her superpowers. But she didn't. Maybe then her father will finally put this stupid endeavour to rest. Kill her." She didn't want to see her chance to get rid of Valentina slip away.

"She's insufferable... Just... Kill her. She's in pain right, it would be the nice thing to do. You'd get the money, and then we can part ways. I'll make sure her father won't take revenge on you. I'll even give you something... extra, just... Put the gun down or give it to me so I can do it. You wouldn't even have any unneccesary blood on your hands." The woman jabbered on, her words becoming sloppy.

Valentina's eyes were glazed over, and she felt like she was going to pass out, but she heard "kill" and became alarmed. Her mouth moved wordlessly and she shifted, a bit of a groan escaping her lips. She moved her arms first, hoping to support her body but they ached too much.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin took a breath as well and smiled up at Thomas, although the part where his hands were on her stomach caused her to let out some air bubbles from her mouth in surprise. She quickly put a hand over her mouth, trying to suppress more laughter, but she still had air inside of her to play around. Tristin decided to just go with whatever Thomas wanted to do next and relaxed, moving her hand from her mouth and putting it on her side.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas frowned as he thought of what to do. Should he? He looked her in the eyes before kissing her on the mouth for a good minute. He pulled away and started tickling her sides to make her laugh. He soon stopped as something didn't feel right at what he had done. He let some bubbles escape as he got our, went to the hot tub and leaned against the rim.

@JPax42

rosehearted said:
Madison paused. It was then that she knew that she had fucked up. Still, she felt she had something she could play on. "Oh does it matter? You're getting money, aren't you? You don't understand... You haven't had to live with her like I have. Yes, it's true that this hit thing was just a way to test if she would use her superpowers. But she didn't. Maybe then her father will finally put this stupid endeavour to rest. Kill her." She didn't want to see her chance to get rid of Valentina slip away.
"She's insufferable... Just... Kill her. She's in pain right, it would be the nice thing to do. You'd get the money, and then we can part ways. I'll make sure her father won't take revenge on you. I'll even give you something... extra, just... Put the gun down or give it to me so I can do it. You wouldn't even have any unneccesary blood on your hands." The woman jabbered on, her words becoming sloppy.

Valentina's eyes were glazed over, and she felt like she was going to pass out, but she heard "kill" and became alarmed. Her mouth moved wordlessly and she shifted, a bit of a groan escaping her lips. She moved her arms first, hoping to support her body but they ached too much.

@YoungX
He gets madder from her words. "Lady... I have a code. To not involve innocents and unrelated third parties. Second... I don't like clients who lie/betray me in anyway. Also... you dare sully my reputation with that offer? Not happening. Sayonara miss," and with that he fired at her. It was a tranquilizer shot so she would be put to sleep. With that he would make sure Valentina was ok and called his client. He would tell him about what happened and asked what he should do about the woman/secretary.

@rosehearted

That stupid, idiot Madison... Apparently she hadn't said anything that would incriminate him. "I'll come over." His voice was calm. He summoned several of his bodyguards just in case and got in the car, to drive to the apartments. How disappointing. And infuriating. It seemed like the women in his life couldn't do a damn thing right... Aside from his mother.

--

Valentina stared blankly at the ceiling. Her dad had tried to kill her... She thought she was quite clear, not wanting to use her powers. But he didn't seem to care. She honestly had no idea why he was so obsessed with her being a hero.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
That stupid, idiot Madison... Apparently she hadn't said anything that would incriminate him. "I'll come over." His voice was calm. He summoned several of his bodyguards just in case and got in the car, to drive to the apartments. How disappointing. And infuriating. It seemed like the women in his life couldn't do a damn thing right... Aside from his mother.
--

Valentina stared blankly at the ceiling. Her dad had tried to kill her... She thought she was quite clear, not wanting to use her powers. But he didn't seem to care. She honestly had no idea why he was so obsessed with her being a hero.

@YoungX
Sky would await the client as bodyguards would soon arrive. He would then meet up with the client himself to discuss payment. "Because things were... take left field I won't take payment from you. While your methods of helping your daughter were... a bit out there by others I think it was ok. Life isn't easy, and if she wants to survive she'll have to learn to adapt."

@rosehearted

The man raised an eyebrow. What was this guy babbling about? Ah whatever, let him think what he wants. He wasn't trying to get the girl to adapt, but he was trying to get her to use her powers so that he could financially exploit her. That was the end goal. There was a lot of potential wealth, dealing with heroes. If he wanted her to adapt he probably would've kicked her out from under his care long ago. Perhaps if she was full human.

"Sorry for the trouble, good sir." He said very shortly, before looking at Valentina. "Get up dear, and do put on some clothes. You are embarrassing us both." The last bodyguard in the room picked up the unconscious secretary.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
The man raised an eyebrow. What was this guy babbling about? Ah whatever, let him think what he wants. He wasn't trying to get the girl to adapt, but he was trying to get her to use her powers so that he could financially exploit her. That was the end goal. There was a lot of potential wealth, dealing with heroes. If he wanted her to adapt he probably would've kicked her out from under his care long ago. Perhaps if she was full human.
"Sorry for the trouble, good sir." He said very shortly, before looking at Valentina. "Get up dear, and do put on some clothes. You are embarrassing us both." The last bodyguard in the room picked up the unconscious secretary.

@YoungX
"In anycase I'll be gone. Contact me if you require my services once again. Just know that I don't tolerate clients lying to me," he then jumps through a window. As he did he would use his arm grapple hooks to go from wall to wall like Spiderman. From there he would go back to his secret hideout.

A few hours Valentina would be brought home, put into her huge new room to recover. The place looked weird and oddly soulless... Not even made for someone her age. There were pictures of herself young, trying out her powers and her entire room was decorated like she was 11, not 21. "It's like he's trying to bombard me with... subliminal messaging." She mumbled softly to herself.

Well, if there was one thing Valentina needed above all else, it was freedom. As soon as possible, she planned on escaping elsewhere. She didn't know where yet, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand living with her father anymore. The thought of sleeping in the same place as him sent her into a panic, and she decided to mess around on her computer, rather than actually go to sleep.

(closed for interaction )

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin took a breath as well and smiled up at Thomas, although the part where his hands were on her stomach caused her to let out some air bubbles from her mouth. She quickly put a hand over her mouth, trying to suppress more laughter, but she still had air inside of her to play around. Tristin decided to just go with whatever Thomas wanted to do next and relaxed, moving her hand from her mouth and putting it on her side.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Johnson would recoil and pass out

Harmony would slowly regain her strength

YoungX said:
"In anycase I'll be gone. Contact me if you require my services once again. Just know that I don't tolerate clients lying to me," he then jumps through a window. As he did he would use his arm grapple hooks to go from wall to wall like Spiderman. From there he would go back to his secret hideout.
Chaos would wake up next to sabertooth. She giggled as she gave him a nice little morning surprise. Using her mouth but not talking -fade to black-

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin laughed underwater and stood up immediately, gasping and holding her face, still giggling. She didn't really say anything to what Thomas did, because there wasn't really a reaction to it. She got out and just dropped down next to him. "Thomas, something bothering you?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

"Panda..." People on the street were staring at Hugo with pitchforks. They had clearly never seen a twelve foot tall panda before, and Hugo was trying to make friends. One guy threw a coffee at Hugo, who responded by panda smacking it. "Panda!"

(Open for interaction)

Laura

"Mmm...liquid nitrogen..." Laura rolled over and woke up, falling on her face. "H-Harmony?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin laughed in the water and stood up immediately, gasping and holding her face, still giggling. She didn't really say anything to what Thomas did, because there wasn't really a reaction to it. She got out and just dropped down next to him. "Thomas, something bothering you?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

"Panda..." People on the street were staring at Hugo with pitchforks. They had clearly never seen a twelve foot tall panda before, and Hugo was trying to make friends. One guy threw a coffee at Hugo, who responded by panda smacking it. "Panda!"

(Open for interaction)

Laura

"Mmm...liquid nitrogen..." Laura rolled over and woke up, falling on her face. "H-Harmony?"

@Yappi
Harmony

I wake up slowly start grabbing at Laura before waking up "Laura.... Where are we!"

Laura

Laura was shaken silly by Harmony. "I don't know! How do we get out?!" Laura blinked for a second and put a hand on Harmony's face. "We're all alone...we must reproduced and make children!" Laura stood up and frantically started banging on the door. "Open up! I don't wanna be a prostitute in the circus!"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura was shaken silly by Harmony. "I don't know! How do we get out?!" Laura blinked for a second and put a hand on Harmony's face. "We're all alone...we must reproduced and make children!" Laura stood up and frantically started banging on the door. "Open up! I don't wanna be a prostitute in the circus!"

@Yappi
Harmony bashes the door and takes out a small explosive... Don't ask where it came from. I place it on the door pulling Laura to a safe place and hitting the detonator

Laura

Laura yelps at the explosion and holds onto Harmony. "Is that...one of your 'toys'...?" Laura immediately walked out and looked around. "Upstairs or something?"

@Yappi

William Pike looks over the city. "Like an open purse" He mutters while drinking his wine. Wander to a bookcase he pulls on one of the books. Instead of reading the amuter cracksman the bookcase opens up to show a secret room. Pike goes over his umbrella mutter "New cable should allow the grappling hook to take more weight". He goes over to his note board with a newspaper article which says 'The Amulet of Valor on display in Lithium'. It came from the crusades, from when humanity was violent and fought over meaningless things. "Oh how things haven't changed" Pike muttered with a grin. Getting his mask on and making sure the grey suit was in proper order, he pressed a hidden switch which open the skylight. Making sure the bookcase was closed he leapt out. Running along the rooftops wasn't the fast way to get somewhere, but it was the most fun. Besides in a city like this who knows what could happen along the way. (Open for interaction)

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura yelps at the explosion and holds onto Harmony. "Is that...one of your 'toys'...?" Laura immediately walked out and looked around. "Upstairs or something?"

@Yappi
(What about the executioners and Doctor?)

Harmony

"Not much choice" she says slowly walking up the stairs, the stairs creeping. The room pitch black as her eyes instinctively move to night vision. She sees nothing but she leads the way.

Yappi said:
(What about the executioners and Doctor?)
Harmony

"Not much choice" she says slowly walking up the stairs, the stairs creeping. The room pitch black as her eyes instinctively move to night vision. She sees nothing but she leads the way.
@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura follows Harmony closely, prepared for anything. "Know any other test subjects who has a room we can live in?"

@Yappi
Harmony

I shake my head "No.... I don't think that we were meant to escape. We are meant to be executed. Me because I show traits of a famous women known as the Ringmaster" she says holding her hand tight "Johny would be calling the executioners"

Johny

The executioners would arrive and Johny would shrug "Someone this dangerous I can't afford to be drunk" he says looking at the camera to see they escaped.... "Shit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back