• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SirGrey said:
"Me well I'm a nice little snowflake who only wants to bring peace and order" Pike says in an overly sarcastic manner. "Actually I'm just on of the worlds greatest thieves and I just money" The gentlemen thief says as he walks with his umbrella. "I came to see you because well with what you wearing or lack there off so I had to learn your game and you don't really get many places by being an ass holes to someone" Pike explained. "Oh The Whisper by the way at you service" He says bowing. "Oh by the way have your pistol back I swiped it will i gave you my jacket no a bad gun at all tell me what do you do" Pike says quickly and jokey. @Yappi
Chaos

"Well I'm a thief and I part time prostitute. It's what I've done for a while. Lived at a high class strip club when I was little" she says grabbing her pistol, the gun was practically new as she has never really shot anyone.

"Well if you enjoy it good for you as for the thief part well its always good to meet another one" Pike says with a nice tone to his voice. "Odd thing in both those jobs involve screwing people over" Pike says in a sarcastic manner. "So where are you headed?" @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Well if you enjoy it good for you as for the thief part well its always good to meet another one" Pike says with a nice tone to his voice. "Odd thing in both those jobs involve screwing people over" Pike says in a sarcastic manner. "So where are you headed?" @Yappi
Chaos

"No where really... Just got the best client of my life a day ago... A real animal" she smiles showing off her sharpened teeth. "Went on for hours" she says trusting this man for some strange reason

Pike chuckled a little before saying "My what big teeth you have" sarcastically. "Well I see you do enjoy it and also see that man is nothing like me" Pike jokes. Self deprecation always a great way to make friends. "Well I need to go back home and drop something off" @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Pike chuckled a little before saying "My what big teeth you have" sarcastically. "Well I see you do enjoy it and also see that man is nothing like me" Pike jokes. Self deprecation always a great way to make friends. "Well I need to go back home and drop something off" @Yappi
Chaos

"Awe, how about I come with, not as a client but as a friend" she says enjoying the oversized coat. The wind picking up and rain slowly falling and turning into snow and quickly Into a blizzard

@YoungX @JPax42 @NickTonCutter

"Hmm... why not" the masked man said in a light tone. He walked in authoritative manner using his umbrella like a cane. Pike also holds out his arm for her to hold. "Sorry I haven't asked your name? If you don't wish to say I understand" Pike says his voice being quiet genuine for once. "Oh this weather has turned terrible". @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Hmm... why not" the masked man said in a light tone. He walked in authoritative manner using his umbrella like a cane. Pike also holds out his arm for her to hold. "Sorry I haven't asked your name? If you don't wish to say I understand" Pike says his voice being quiet genuine for once. "Oh this weather has turned terrible". @Yappi
Chaos

"Chaos" she says walking along with the masked man, the snow gathering on her red hair. She shakes it out as she gathers quite close to the man in chill.

"Choas I guess you got that from you're very ordered life and yes that was a crap joke thank you" Pike says as he approaches his apartment building. "Hold on a second" He says as he puts his arm around her waist. Firing the grappling hook the two go up at a rather slow rate. "Sorry this isn't really built for two" he says as they arrive at the balcony of his high class apartment. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Choas I guess you got that from you're very ordered life and yes that was a crap joke thank you" Pike says as he approaches his apartment building. "Hold on a second" He says as he puts his arm around her waist. Firing the grappling hook the two go up at a rather slow rate. "Sorry this isn't really built for two" he says as they arrive at the balcony of his high class apartment. @Yappi
Chaos

She giggled a little when she was grabbed and pulled up "It's no problem, built up suspense" she joked

"I am the time honoured master of suspense my dear" He says in an over dramatic fashion while bowing. Open the balcony door he says "Well this is me" he says stretching out his arms. "Now I do have to put this to on side" He explains putting the Circlet of Valor down on the table. "An ancient artefact on a coffee table, why not" Pike says sarcastically. He instinctively goes to pull of his mask, but stops looking to Chaos. "You won't will you, I mean tell anyone?" @Yappi

Tristin

Tristin shrugged and sank slightly into the water so her mouth was under. She raised herself to talk. "I seriously have no idea, but it sounds like it's fine." Tristin went under the water and surfaced in front of Thomas, smiling warmly. "Are we going to stay in here until Paige pulls us out?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

SirGrey said:
"I am the time honoured master of suspense my dear" He says in an over dramatic fashion while bowing. Open the balcony door he says "Well this is me" he says stretching out his arms. "Now I do have to put this to on side" He explains putting the Circlet of Valor down on the table. "An ancient artefact on a coffee table, why not" Pike says sarcastically. He instinctively goes to pull of his mask, but stops looking to Chaos. "You won't will you, I mean tell anyone?" @Yappi
Chaos

"Why would I?"she says shrugging, looking at the artifact glow. Her pupils grow but she shows restraint.

Harmony

I grab my friends hand and pull her with me giggling. We lead to a.... High class Brothel, I go Into the building next to it. It's where I live. I unlock the door and walk In

@JPax42

Taking off the mask Pike observes her eyes saying "The eyes of a thief" He says in a manner as if he knows what she is feeling. "A drink? Oh and her William Pike is my actual name, calling me the whisper would be a bit odd when I'm out of mask" He says in a jokey manner while holding a bottle of wine. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Taking off the mask Pike observes her eyes saying "The eyes of a thief" He says in a manner as if he knows what she is feeling. "A drink? Oh and her William Pike is my actual name, calling me the whisper would be a bit odd when I'm out of mask" He says in a jokey manner while holding a bottle of wine. @Yappi
Chaos

"Nice to meet you Pike" she says letting him pour the wine "thank you" she sips out of it "Sorry about my skimpy outfit, most of the time I already have a oversized Hoodie. But in a encounter with TEST it got ruined" she frowns "anyways I grew up at a Brothel. So did my sister Harmony..." She says sighing "She is only 8, she's not right in the head"

"You know how to brighten the mood" Pike says not being great a dealing with peoples emotions. "Though I am sorry" William says sipping his wine. "As for your outfit while you do wear it well I'm not ashamed to admit that, if you want I have some suits over im my wardrobe, an we are about the same height well you are a bit taller but I'm sure they will do" Pike says siting down. "Just go through that door there and you should see it" He says pointing. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"You know how to brighten the mood" Pike says not being great a dealing with peoples emotions. "Though I am sorry" William says sipping his wine. "As for your outfit while you do wear it well I'm not ashamed to admit that, if you want I have some suits over im my wardrobe, an we are about the same height well you are a bit taller but I'm sure they will do" Pike says siting down. "Just go through that door there and you should see it" He says pointing. @Yappi
Chaos

I chuckle "I just run by the clothing store after this. Thanks for the offer. Anyways i-" she checks something "I n-need to go" she is very suspicious, sweating and stuttering. Frowning she hugs Pike and runs up to the window acrobatically getting to the ground sprinting away

"Well okay the-What whats wrong" Pike says confused. At first he just sits there confused. Then he realises that he can't just let this go, so grabbing his mask and umbrella The Whisper jumps onto the rooftops. Following Chaos without being seen would be easier from the rooftops. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Well okay the-What whats wrong" Pike says confused. At first he just sits there confused. Then he realises that he can't just let this go, so grabbing his mask and umbrella The Whisper jumps onto the rooftops. Following Chaos without being seen would be easier from the rooftops. @Yappi
Chaos sprints to a building until she's seen Harmony. Harmony would be killing people in a cafe... Chaos stayed hidden Until a man came by. AJ was his name, a very disturbing man. Chaos gasped lightly. She pulled out her pistol readying it whilst Harmony was ignoring him. Sharpening her teeth with a file which hurt yes but she ignored the pain. Wanting to be like Chaos.

Pike observed the strange man. He sent a chill down William's spine. He also saw a young child in the cafe murdering people. "Harmony I would wager" He mutters. He now knows why Chaos didn't want him to come. He was here now and he would help her in anyway he could. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Pike observed the strange man. He sent a chill down William's spine. He also saw a young child in the cafe murdering people. "Harmony I would wager" He mutters. He now knows why Chaos didn't want him to come. He was here now and he would help her in anyway he could. @Yappi
AJ

"Her know kid, just come over here" he says before she stabs him in the shoulder. He injects her with a tranq and Chaos starts to shoot at him... They miss. AJ is gone, quick with a smoke bomb and Harmony. Well Harmony is asleep and tied up against a bed in AJ's apartment

Pike runs over to the cafe roof and jumps down through roof window. Looking around he sees no signs of Harmony. The smell of the bodies nearly overwhelm. He goes outside coughing. Pike is pretty sure Chaos has to of seen him now. @Yappi

"No he had some kind of power I think maybe teleportation" Pike says trying to remain calm "Do you know where he will beeeee" He says before being cut of by the grab and sprint. @Yappi

Yappi said:
Screams could be heard from a mile away, also moans and very squishy sounds.
@SirGrey

Chaos would sprint to a apartment busting Down the door

AJ would have put a collar on Harmony making her... Let's say his pet.

Pike immediately pulled his umbrella firing the elector shock cables at AJ. Pike pressed the button letting him fry for a while. "Go get her" He mutters to Chaos. @Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back