• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin took the pistol shot painfully to the side. She groaned in pain and was lying on the ground. The agonizing pain from the pistol shot was definitely painful, but to top that off the mercenary had kicked her while she was down. So much for an honorable fight.

The kick sent her against the side of the building, smashing her back into it. Tristin then reached around and felt the grapple when she quickly pulled it off and tied it on the building. Tristin was breathing heavily and several wounds were on her arms and legs. There were bullet holes on her shirt and blood ran down one side of her face. She rolled onto her back and gave a defeated sigh. Tristin put a bleeding hand to her face, looking at it in wonder.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin took the pistol shot painfully to the side. She groaned in pain and was lying on the ground. The agonizing pain from the pistol shot was definitely painful, but to top that off the mercenary had kicked her while she was down. So much for an honorable fight.

The kick sent her against the side of the building, smashing her back into it. Tristin then reached around and felt the grapple when she quickly pulled it off and tied it on the building. Tristin was breathing heavily and several wounds were on her arms and legs. There were bullet holes on her shirt and blood ran down one side of her face. She rolled onto her back and gave a defeated sigh. Tristin put a bleeding hand to her face, looking at it in wonder.

@YoungX
Sky realized that his job was done. Still... he felt that he had to do something and would then call up his client to tell her the job is done. Then he would actually take out some medical supplies and actually treat her wounds. "My job is done now. So as thanks I'll heal you up," and begins his medical treatment on her.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Paige got herself cotton candy and cherry for Harmony. She then walked out and sat on a bench "There, hope the icecream helps." She ate her cone and leaned back "Are you OK, you seem weak," she said patting Harmony's back, her worried look returning.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
Harmony shakily nods her head, the décor already scaring her from her past time at test she scratches at her neck. Johny would walk up to Igor
Johny would ask Igor "What's the medical report?"
@JPax42

Harmony would shake her head No "Far from it...." She says taking a bite out of the ice cream flinching from the coldness

Laura

"Also the torture part? Remember, you have to do the job fully or you won't get paid." Laura frowned. She needed Tristin to be in severe pain and gunshots weren't enough.

Tristin

Tristin instinctively grabbed Sky's hand and twisted it, kicking the medical supplies out his hand.
Tristin immediately began to pull herself backwards, trying to stand up. She didn't say a word as she scooted up against the wall, as if trying to get away from a criminal or something.

@YoungX

Igor

"Well, she definitely got a sausage inside her taco. If she was older she would've gotten...let's not go there. She is...er...messed up psychologically. That's a problem, isn't it?" Igor began organizing medical supplies.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Laura
"Also the torture part? Remember, you have to do the job fully or you won't get paid." Laura frowned. She needed her to be in severe pain and gunshots weren't enough.

Tristin

Tristin instinctively grabbed Sky's hand and twisted it, kicking the medical supplies.
Tristin immediately began to pull herself backwards, trying to stand up. She didn't say a word as she scooted up against the wall, as if trying to get away from a criminal or something.

@YoungX
Sky would get his arm back to normal. "So much for helping her up." Then he would talk to his client on the phone. "My job is done from here. You don't have to pay me. This is damage enough as it is. Later," he then hung up and retreated back to his secret hideout. At his secret hideout he would do some training like on his younger days. "Speed and perception... better get back to basics."

(Closed for interaction)

"It'll be ok, things always turn up good in the end. If you have anything to talk about I'm here to help you," she said finishing her ice cream and placing a hand around Harmony

@JPax42

Paige shrugged "No, I've never but it can't be changed. You have to live with it or just go crashing down, I prefer not crashing," she said with an innocent smile.

@Yappi

Paige was surprised by the hug and hugged back "Glad I could hel-I don't feel well," her vision got dark. "K-Kid? Why," she asked seeing the injector before passing out on top of her.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor completely ignored Johnny. "Well, if it is fourteen inch cock then it is definitely powerful weapon." Igor walked away from Johnny to his office.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin saw the mercenary run away. Seems like she would be left on the roof, and it would definitely be better than go back with Sky. Tristin saw the mercenary's physiology, and realized there wasn't much she could do against him. She knew she could only get faster since she was growing, and there was no way Sky would ever be able to match her speed. For now, Tristin knew she had one thing to do, and she pulled up the TEST badge.

Tristin's voice left a message for Thomas.
"Rooftop, third and fourth street. I lost against the mercenary. Got shot, and he kicked me."

@YoungX (Just a note from what I saw in your post: Since this is a low powered superhero rp, 'training' only works to a certain degree. This isn't Dragon Ball Z, there's no physical way Sky can be able to match Tristin's speed, and there is no way Tristin can match Sky's strength. It's kind of the variety we should want to keep between characters so we don't have super fast and super strong gods just running around) @Shammy the Shamrock
(Indeed. Just some basics. Always good for him to brush up.)

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor completely ignored Johnny. "Well, if it is fourteen inch cock then it is definitely powerful weapon." Igor walked away from Johnny to his office.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin saw the mercenary run away. Seems like she would be left on the roof, and it would definitely be better than go back with Sky. Tristin saw the mercenary's physiology, and realized there wasn't much she could do against him. She knew she could only get faster since she was growing, and there was no way Sky would ever be able to match her speed. For now, Tristin knew she had one thing to do, and she pulled up the TEST badge.

Tristin's voice left a message for Thomas.
"Rooftop, third and fourth street. I lost against the mercenary. Got shot, and he kicked me."

@YoungX (Just a note from what I saw in your post: Since this is a low powered superhero rp, 'training' only works to a certain degree. This isn't Dragon Ball Z, there's no physical way Sky can be able to match Tristin's speed, and there is no way Tristin can match Sky's strength. It's kind of the variety we should want to keep between characters so we don't have super fast and super strong gods just running around) @Shammy the Shamrock
Johny

"God you know what" he goes up to the owner of TEST office and shoots him in the face taking over TEST

Harmony would speak into her ear "For you to understand" AJ would rub Harmoys head "Good girl" He picks up Piage and Harmony follows AJ.

@JPax42

Thomas heard the message, he became nervous as he ran to his destination. He climbed to the roof and waited for Tristin, tapping his foot nervously.

@JPax42

Paige was limp as she was knocked out, she squirmed in her sleep, probably having a nightmare.

@Yappi

Paige woke up "Har-! Where am I! Who the fuck are you," she said kicking and struggling against her binds. Paige got tired as she breathed heavily, glaring at AJ.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin was on the roof, groaning. She saw Thomas and reached a blood covered hand towards him. "I hate Sky." Tristin groaned and stood up, leaning on Thomas. Her wounds were healing and she just needed to get home, and possibly practice. Get better at what she can do. If Tristin was able to last this long in a fight against the mercenary through only the repeated beatings and conditioning from Igor, a little bit of practice would allow her to have a chance to take him down once and for all. She figured this was now war.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

Laura walked angrily into a department store. She picked up a bunch of recording equipment and went to a computer. There, she began to trace back Sky on the internet. She rang up Sky on his phone again, although with a happy voice.
"Hi Sky. I wanted to say thank you and I've decided I'll pay you after all." Laura held the twenty five dollars in her hand and waited outside the department store.

@YoungX

Thomas wrapped a hand around her shoulder and started walking. "Come on, I got Hugo's food and we need to get you home. I would give you a sleeve but I only had two," he said chuckling. Picking her up Thomas ran to the TEST facility, he put her down by the door and walked inside.

@JPax42

Paige smirked "Sorry buddy but you can't hurt me. I feel no pain so what are you going to do," she said flipping him off and spitting in his face.

@Yappi

Paige finally was able to rest her foot on his stomach and kick him off. "I tried to help Harmony, guess Johny was wrong. What are you going to do now," she said putting her head down and breathing heavily.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
AJ laughs harder, "First im going to have some fun" He snaps and whistles and Harmony strips an-does it right there on the spot...... -fade to black-
(Okay from now on if anything sexual takes place the writers need to consent. BOTH writers. Too much fading e.e)

Tristin

Tristin stood up and smiled at Thomas, her wounds healing over.
"If you want you can feed Hugo. I need to go get my everything healed." Tristin pointed to her wounds and began walking to the medical facility.

Inside there was a chamber completely filled with a turquoise-red liquid. Tristin took off her regular clothes and put on sterile underwear. She then put on the mask and slipped into the liquid tank, floating around in the tank while her wounds began to heal.

@Shammy the Shamrock (be right back a bit)

JPax42 said:
(Okay from now on if anything sexual takes place the writers need to consent. BOTH writers. Too much fading e.e)
Tristin

Tristin stood up and smiled at Thomas, her wounds healing over.
"If you want you can feed Hugo. I need to go get my everything healed." Tristin pointed to her wounds and began walking to the medical facility.

Inside there was a chamber completely filled with a turquoise-red liquid. Tristin took off her regular clothes and put on sterile underwear. She then put on the mask and slipped into the liquid tank, floating around in the tank while her wounds began to heal.

@Shammy the Shamrock (be right back a bit)
(K)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back