• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sky would sigh because speed was always a problem for him. He had the strength, endurance, healing factor and equipment but speed is a problem. For now he would worry about that later. He had to know if more contracts were coming.

(Open if you wish to contact Sky for con tracts. Expect slow posts though for now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine

"Lithium. Wonderful city, I really enjoy the sight of it." Katherine was looking out of the window of Trinity, a cold look on her face. "Sounds like we have a few things to do here. The Sanfield job was a bust, especially with Brendan at the command. GLASS will make a difference here. The good way."

(Intro, no interaction)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin sighed and dropped down. "I didn't know you were raped. I just thought you had your vocal chords ripped out." Tristin wrapped around Harmony and Paige, apologizing over and over.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi
Harmony cant stop sobbing "His name was -sob- AJ... I shot him, hes dead" she starts to dry up "No im not calm, I took 14 inches and can NEVER have kids. Not to mention ill be weak for months" she starts sobbing again, she lies there eventually falling asleep until a doctor comes into the room

Dr. Marcus

"Hm, Whats going on here?" he ask tilting his head

Sky decided to just take contracts from the mercenary site. So he went on our to do them. Coincidentally all of them were jobs to get rid of crime in the city. As he completed them the news would report a sort small rising decrease in gang activity. Sky would knock all of them unconscious and would let the police jail them. Later he would be paid for his services through his clients. He now stands tall at one of the largest buildings in Lithium. At a rooftop by the way.

(Open for interaction. At the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings in Lithium)

Tristin

"This is a private room doctor.. but whatever. Harmony took fourteen inches up the underdeveloped..yeah." Tristin held onto Harmony like a little bean.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"Excuse me? Sky, is it?" A woman's voice rang out from behind Sky. It sounded professional and bold, and she stepped forward towards him. "This building is private property belonging to us. I really appreciate the...attempt at being a mercenary but you can't be here, sorry."

@YoungX

Paige took Harmony from Tristin and to the bottom bunk "Harmony was just talking about the person who had.....done stuff to her. She started crying and talking about him. His name is AJ," she told the doctor, sitting down on the bottom bunk with a nervous expression.

Thomas climbed up to the top and said nothing. The idea of this poor girl being.....made him sick as he swerved to his side.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"This is a private room doctor.. but whatever. Harmony took fourteen inches up the underdeveloped..yeah." Tristin held onto Harmony like a little bean.

Katherine

"Excuse me? Sky, is it?" A woman's voice rang out from behind Sky. It sounded professional and bold, and she stepped forward towards him. "This building is private property belonging to us. I really appreciate the...attempt at being a mercenary but you can't be here, sorry."

@YoungX
Dr.Marcus

"Holy shit... I will get the medical room prepped, will you follow me?" He ask the 3

@Shammy

JPax42 said:
Tristin

Katherine

@YoungX
Sky would look behind to notice a woman who looked pretty professional. "Oh it is? Sorry about that. I'll be out of your hide then. I was just looking for a rooftop to relax in," them he would prepare to look for another rooftop to grapple onto.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin put on proper clothes and followed Dr. Marcus. "Alright, if it's important."

Katherine

Katherine's expression didn't change as she got back into the building. It seemed like everyone bent to her will. Mercenaries, armies, even small countries. Katherine knew this wasn't all she could rely on to run GLASS successfully. Simple minded mercenaries like Sky would need to be run out of business once the second part of her integration project would be launched. But for now, Katherine was going to play nice in Lithium. After all, there was absolutely nothing about GLASS to arouse suspicion. She would even hold a rally in a few days to introduce herself.

(@YoungX)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin put on proper clothes and followed Dr. Marcus. "Alright, if it's important."

Katherine

Katherine's expression didn't change as she got back into the building. It seemed like everyone bent to her will. Mercenaries, armies, even small countries. Katherine knew this wasn't all she could rely on to run GLASS successfully. Simple minded mercenaries like Sky would need to be run out of business once the second part of her integration project would be launched. But for now, Katherine was going to play nice in Lithium. After all, there was absolutely nothing about GLASS to arouse suspicion. She would even hold a rally in a few days to introduce herself.

(@YoungX)
Dr.Marcus

"I hate to say it but AJ is my brother and he will not die in one gunshot. he was trained in brainwashing tactics and more than likely will try to reclaim Harmony.... I hate to say it but you might have to let him in order to take him out for good. he wont come out of hiding unless you have some sort of.... bait"

Thomas got up and jumped off the bed, doing a twirl before landing on his feet. "Nailed it!" He said with his hands raised, Thomas then followed the two.

Paige thought about it "What is it doc?" She asked nervously as she followed the group to wherever they were going.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Yappi said:
Dr.Marcus
"I hate to say it but AJ is my brother and he will not die in one gunshot. he was trained in brainwashing tactics and more than likely will try to reclaim Harmony.... I hate to say it but you might have to let him in order to take him out for good. he wont come out of hiding unless you have some sort of.... bait"
@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin

Katherine

(@YoungX)
Sky would leave the building and grappled throughout the city. He wondered who that woman was and what the building was. If he recalled he hadn't known about a private owner building in a while. Eh must be one of those rich types was his thought. For now he would return back to his hideout. He felt that he should at the very least get some new equipment and train his perception and reaction speed.

(Closed for interaction again hue. Also @JPax42 Looks like Lithium could be at war? GLASS v. TEST Dawn of Justice)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Oh! You mean like put a bear trap in her butt hole and vagina right?" Tristin knew what she was talking about. Igor told her about this. While she was doing this, she was noticing the world. Every little detail became the center of her attention.

(
@YoungX more like Sky v. Tristin, because that's definitely going to happen again)
(Probably. Though Sky really doesn't want to get involved with Tristin anymore hue. Well it'll happen anyway.)

Paige frowned "So you want to leave a girl and use her as 'Bait'! We're stronger than this guy, if it wasn't for the tranq I could break both his arms!" She said grabbing the guy by the shirt before letting him go.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Oh! You mean like put a bear trap in her butt hole and vagina right?" Tristin knew what she was talking about. Igor told her about this. While she was doing this, she was noticing the world. Every little detail became the center of her attention.

(
@YoungX more like Sky v. Tristin, because that's definitely going to happen again)
Dr.Marcus

"What no? thats well, dangerous and stupid. We need you too protect her because i found this deep inside her skull" he pulls out a tracker "Theres 2 i cant reach, which means he will find her as soon as we step out of TEST. Welp go ahead and find AJ"

YoungX said:
(Probably. Though Sky really doesn't want to get involved with Tristin anymore hue. Well it'll happen anyway.)
(Tristin is gonna write a shitty review for Sky on Yelp for being a stupid merc. Fight escalated from there xD )

Harmony would tied up and put into mainstreet. Smoke covered the area within 8 minutes as AJ made his move.

Paige went behind AJ before grabbing him by the neck. "Hello, time to kick your ass!" She said curling up her hand and punching AJ in the face before vanishing back into the smoke.

@JPax42 @Yappi

@JPax42[/URL] @Yappi
AJ dodged the punch easily as he is wearing thermal goggles (theres no way they can see into smoke that easy) the bullets only nic him but he cringes in pain as he sprints to Harmony. Picking her up and disappearing into the sewer system. Harmony sees him and brain washing kicks in, she gets out of her binds and all fours 'good girl's he says rubbing her head 'want a treat?'

Yappi said:
AJ dodged the punch easily as he is wearing thermal goggles (theres no way they can see into smoke that easy) the bullets only nic him but he cringes in pain as he sprints to Harmony. Picking her up and disappearing into the sewer system. Harmony sees him and brain washing kicks in, she gets out of her binds and all fours 'good girl's he says rubbing her head 'want a treat?'
(Paige and Tristin WORST PROTECTORS EVER! xD )

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back