• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Sure why not, I always like to chase troubled kids, but in all seriousness yes so lets go" Pike says awkwardly as he tries to lighten the mood. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Sure why not, I always like to chase troubled kids, but in all seriousness yes so lets go" Pike says awkwardly as he tries to lighten the mood. @Yappi
Chaos sprints to the apartment breaking down the door only to see Harmony in s collar and chain covered in bruises and cuts. AJ would be turned around rubbing her head.

Pike followed close by. As hes enter the apartment he gets a horrible sense of deja vu from the previous time, seeing a child like this well, while Pike wasn't a good man, but this shocks even him. This time instead of his umbrella Pike pulls his pistol. "Chaos go get her out of here, as for you, you sick freak up against the wall now" Pike ordered. @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
SirGrey said:
Pike followed close by. As he enter the apartment he got a horrible sense of deja vu from the previous time, seeing a child like this well, while Pike wasn't a good man, this shock even him. This time instead of his umbrella Pike pulls his pistol. "Chaos go get her out of here, as for you, you sick freak up against the wall now" Pike ordered. @Yappi
Chaos runs out of the apartment throwing up. Harmony turns around, her sharpened teeth showing as she snarls at the man. AJ chuckles "good girl" he says as Harmony pounces on Pike. Brainwashed

"What the" Pike explains before being pounced on. She was only a child but she thought like a wild animal. It was taking all his strength to keep her off him. "What have you done you demented freak" Pike yells at Aj while trying to kick Harmony off. He also tries reaching for his umbrella which was knocked back when Pike was pounced upon. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"What the" Pike explains before being pounced on. She was only a child but she thought like a wild animal. It was taking all his strength to keep her off him. "What have you done you demented freak" Pike yells at Aj while trying to kick Harmony off. He also tries reaching for his umbrella which was knocked back when Pike was pounced upon. @Yappi
Harmony jammed a needle into his neck, AJ does not go both ways but that doesn't mean a little o torture won't hurt

Pike tried to stop her but it was too late. He tried to fight the blackness but it was too late. Lost consciousness. At the mercy of a mad man. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Pike tried to stop her but it was too late. He tried to fight the blackness but it was too late. Lost consciousness. At the mercy of a mad man. @Yappi
AJ tied Pike up and waits for hi. To wake

The sleep didn't last very long. Pike's dreams were of fighting a violent a madman. Reality wasn't so different. Waking up with a groan. "well isn't this unfortunate". @Yappi

SirGrey said:
The sleep didn't last very long. Pike's dreams were of fighting a violent a madman. Reality wasn't so different. Waking up with a groan. "well isn't this unfortunate". @Yappi
AJ chuckles "have a nice dream? That's good, tell me or don't. Have you ever had someone so loyal they have would go lengths just to please you" he says stroking Harmonys red hair.

"I would ask how you sleep at night but I imagine it would be like a a baby" Pike says in a venomous tone. He didn't says anything else didn't want to give him the pleasure, plus he was working on undoing his binds. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"I would ask how you sleep at night but I imagine it would be like a a baby" Pike says in a venomous tone. He didn't says anything else didn't want to give him the pleasure, plus he was working on undoing his binds. @Yappi
AJ would say with glee "With my little pet here I always sleep well" he laughs "watch" hr whistles and snaps. Harmony bends over without a second though but he snaps again and she sits down again like a dog.

Pike snapped at that trying to get up to see how well AJ would sleep with a broken arm. "Impressive lauding and controlling little girls, I'm sure your parents are so proud" Pike says in a bitter sarcastic tone. His fighting against his binds was going about as well could be expected. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Pike snapped at that trying to get up to see how well AJ would sleep with a broken arm. "Impressive lauding and controlling little girls, I'm sure your parents are so proud" Pike says in a bitter sarcastic tone. His fighting against his binds was going about as well could be expected. @Yappi
AJs smile grows 3 times "I killed both my parents with a egg beater. Anyways she is not chained up but allowed to go whenever she wants. As for the little girl part, they are the perfect age" I laugh harder. "But I'll have my fun then let you both go" he snaps and Harmony bends

-fade to bl- he looks Down to see he has been shot and stabbed through the neck... He drops down dead.

Pike calmed his eyes shut. He tired not to listen. He didn't try to think about it, tried ignore it. His fight against the binds. He was going kill AJ if he had his way. @Yappi

Harmony pushed AJ away before it could happen. Harmony would day dream while fighting. Memory's of her past life flooded back. She is Harmony... She 'wakes' up stabbing AJ and dismembering him. She is the age of 10, she still however looks 8.

Yappi said:
Harmony pushed AJ away before it could happen. Harmony would day dream while fighting. Memory's of her past life flooded back. She is Harmony... She 'wakes' up stabbing AJ and dismembering him. She seemed to age quick.. to the age of 10.
(She still looks 8 but her actual age is 10... Forgot to mention in the CS xD )

Yappi said:
Harmony pushed AJ away before it could happen. Harmony would day dream while fighting. Memory's of her past life flooded back. She is Harmony... She 'wakes' up stabbing AJ and dismembering him. She is the age of 10, she still however looks 8.
Yappi said:
AJs smile grows 3 times "I killed both my parents with a egg beater. Anyways she is not chained up but allowed to go whenever she wants. As for the little girl part, they are the perfect age" I laugh harder. "But I'll have my fun then let you both go" he snaps and Harmony bends
-fade to bl- he looks Down to see he has been shot and stabbed through the neck... He drops down dead.
(Read edited versio, when I say memory's I mean fighting experience)

Harmony sees him tied up and cuts his bonds. She picks up AJ's sawed off shotgub and jumps out the one story window landing safely. She sprints back to TEST, happier than she has even been. She killed him, cut off all his limbs and blew his head off. She still feels brain washed but it doesn't matter anymore. She runs into TEST, Marcus sees his brother is dead and smiles.

@JPax42 @SirGrey

Pike's eyes open slowly. The noises had told him what had happened. He shut then when he thought what a happened. He cursed his binds. His promise to kill however seemed to have been fulfilled. "Harmony I take it you remember who you are" William said taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry I tried to stop him after what you've been through... I can't... I'm sorry" @Yappi

SirGrey said:
Pike's eyes open slowly. The noises had told him what had happened. He shut then when he thought what a happened. He cursed his binds. His promise to kill however seemed to have been fulfilled. "Harmony I take it you remember who you are" William said taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry I tried to stop him after what you've been through... I can't... I'm sorry" @Yappi
Before she leaves Harmony turns around, she decides not to leave "It's ok.... You know I'm actually 10" she says showing unnatural trust towards him

Akira just shakes her head. Kids are strange, she thought as she started to walk towards her van, with Annie still hanging from her hand, and F.A.I.E. following close behind. Once she got to the van, still parked beside the candy shop, she looks to F.A.I.E. while pressing the button on the blue tooth headset that was hidden by her hood. "Activate charge mode," she said.

"Initiating charge mode," F.A.I.E. replied, and opened the passenger door to the van. The robot got in, and linked herself to the charging station that was attached to the passenger seat.

Akira closed the door behind F.A.I.E. then moved to the back of the van, and opened the sliding door. directly in front of the door, a mattress laid on the floor of the van. At the food of the mattress was a collection of boxes that contained most of Akira's belongings, from clothes to spare parts for F.A.I.E.. Beside the mattress was a short, narrow coffee table that barely fit with a laptop, some wires, and a wifi hotspot on top. "Well, here we are," she says looking down at Annie. "Why don't we get started on making a missing person poster we can post online to see if someone has seen your dad?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

???

Sky would receive a call from an unknown woman. "Sky the mercenary? I have a job for you. It's very very important and you will be paid well for this."

@YoungX

"That impressive not the age thing but being okay, then again Chaos did say you had been through alot, speaking of her I suspect she will be coming back soon" Pike said concerned about Chaos still. After all he saw it and was almost sick, it was his family... to horrible a thought to have. @Yappi

JPax42 said:
???
Sky would receive a call from an unknown woman. "Sky the mercenary? I have a job for you. It's very very important and you will be paid well for this."

@YoungX
(AJ is dead and never returning btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back