• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NickTonCutter said:
"I see..." Something wasn't right for Sora,TEST were hiding something ? "Well,Are you a heroes?Because on the news they only accept them as far as i know.May i ask your name after all ? Mine is Sora." he would take some note of this guys if he say more about him.
"As hero? No I can't qualify myself as one, but I'm not some villains. Just a mercenary. Call me Sky. That's what I'm known as." Still he wasn't sure about what his opinions on TEST. Maybe he'll find out more later.

@NickTonCutter

"Well you haven't work in a circus for most of your life. What do you do to make you not want to go back," he asked as he put the cane to his side and sat on the grass. He became curious of why this girl saw her job working in a big fancy tower as something bad. He slept on hard dirt floors so compared to his place she worked in somewhere amazing.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
"As hero? No I can't qualify myself as one, but I'm not some villains. Just a mercenary. Call me Sky. That's what I'm known as." Still he wasn't sure about what his opinions on TEST. Maybe he'll find out more later.
@NickTonCutter
He take some note and write some words on it with a pen "Sky...Mercenary...Potential threat?Seems to be in the neutral side..."

"So...Joining as a mercenary TEST...I guess you are in need of some rewards like money,aren't you?" he say closing his notebook carefuly,putting away his cigarette.

Tristin

"At least you work. I just...I don't know how to say it. I don't live in there...I just...uh..." Tristin grumbled and looked at the TEST building with discontent. She was always told to treat it with respect. "I just...it won't make sense if I explain it." Tristin sighed and put her head in her arms. The yelling in Russian had stopped, which was a bad sign for when she decided to return. "It's not like I can explain it to you anyways."

@Shammy the Shamrock

NickTonCutter said:
He take some note and write some words on it with a pen "Sky...Mercenary...Potential threat?Seems to be in the neutral side..."

"So...Joining as a mercenary TEST...I guess you are in need of some rewards like money,aren't you?" he say closing his notebook carefuly,putting away his cigarette.
"It's really is for the money. A mercenary is a job, and one I am talented at. As long as no civilians or any other unrelated third party is involved then it's good to go." Sky didn't have anything better to do, but he was careful not to tell everything about himself.

@NickTonCutter

Thomas removed the hat "And why's that, nothing is beyond explaining. Anything can be explained if you use the right words," he said with a sigh as he heard the Russian ranting stop. "Guess that's your boss, mines doesn't speak Russian and if you do something bad you get whipped," he said shaking at the thought.

@JPax42

Takeshi walked the streets wearing the black Kindred mask. The white Lamb mask was on the back of his head. He had a katana on his belt so he wasn't too sure how other people would react to that. But it's not like he cared. He was thinking about other things. In fact, so deep in thought that he didn't notice a cyclist speeding uncontrollably towards him. He only realized when he felt a sudden wave of pain and a CRASH. Takeshi lay on the floor, his face in the ground. The cyclist was fine due to his protective clothing but Takeshi had a few scratches. "Fucks sake. Third time I fucked up today..."

(Open for Interaction)

YoungX said:
"It's really is for the money. A mercenary is a job, and one I am talented at. As long as no civilians or any other unrelated third party is involved then it's good to go." Sky didn't have anything better to do, but he was careful not to tell everything about himself.
@NickTonCutter

"You are a true mercenary i guess." Sora didn't notice any sign of lie...So this guy was really working for the money,he could be a potential threat in a future soon.Sora open his notebook again,writting this.With that done he send the data at his own computer from home to inspect his statues further when he will head back home. "I just want to ask one last thing..." he stare at Sky "Would you kill innocent people for the money?"

Tristin

Tristin scoffed, although not intentionally. She didn't want to come off as rude. "That's...rough." Tristin thought of the various things Igor does to her. Many punches and slaps. Things that felt worse than a whip. One time, Igor even shot her in the hand. Of course, TEST patched up the wound perfectly but that changed nothing. A gun cocking was heard and more screaming in Russian came from the building. "Guess I better go. Do you want to see around the civilian floor? Remember you'll get vaporized if you go even one floor up or one floor down."

@Shammy the Shamrock

NickTonCutter said:

"You are a true mercenary i guess." Sora didn't notice any sign of lie...So this guy was really working for the money,he could be a potential threat in a future soon.Sora open his notebook again,writting this.With that done he send the data at his own computer from home to inspect his statues further when he will head back home. "I just want to ask one last thing..." he stare at Sky "Would you kill innocent people for the money?"
"That is an easy question. No." He said as he would decide it was time to head back. "In any case I'll be going back now. Later," he said as he would already be gone back to his secret underground hideout.

Thomas got up "Well... Sure, I don't see why not." He said grabbing his cane and putting his hands behind his back. "Jesus what kind of guy do you work for," he said hearing the gun and the Russian yelling.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin walked to the TEST main floor. "Dr. Vasiliev." Tristin took a deep breath and opened the door.

Igor

A large Russian man standing 7' holding a revolver was standing at the door.
"Tristin, get to-" Igor saw Thomas and still didn't lower the revolver. However he stopped talking. "Welcome to main civilian floor, civilian." Igor tipped his hat and fastened his lab coat. "Do you want guided tour?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas looked up at the man, he gulped before giving his answer. "S-Sure, I wouldn't mind a tourer. Oh! I didn't get your name, call me Sir Prize," he said tipping his hat and stating at Tristin.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Okay." Tristin didn't return a name and walked away from the room, leaving Igor with Thomas. As she walked out, she was slowly removing her shoes and walking into a room that smelled like mildly chlorinated water.

Igor

"Come Sir Prize. My name is Doctor Vasiliev." Igor started walking towards a small object. Of course, he would only be showing Thomas just the basics of everything in TEST, since Igor had no intention of revealing the actual intense tests to a civilian. "We are going to virus building lab. Do you want to make your own medicine?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas eyes widened, creating his own medicine intuited him. "Uh, sure! Never done that before," he said letting a faint smile show from under his hat. He waved goodbye to Tristin before looking at Igor in eagerness.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor lead Thomas to the medicine room. "Now put your hand in control panel and choose molecule from selection sheet. Over there it shows molecule that combine with others and show effects. Try making medicine that makes you feel warm." Igor wanted Thomas to think, as did most of TEST. "Go on."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Sky would relax for a while thinking about TEST. "What was this TEST anyway? Was it really a hero organization? Based on reports it definitely is, but every organization has a secret." Regardless it didn't concern him in the slightest since he is a mercenary. Still makes him wonder. If these secrets turn to be... rather controversial then his career would take a nose dive.

Takeshi took off his Kindred Masks. He looked at them and remembered a promise he had made to two interesting people a long time ago.

Promise us you will return to us.

Yes, I am eager to see how much you will change.

But for now, we bless you with our hope for you. Goodbye, Takahashi...

Takeshi dropped his Katana and ran. Ran towards the sun. To fulfil his promise. He was eager to see these two people again.

Mum... Dad... I'm coming home!!!

Faust walked on to the plane. He took out a photo of his children and grandchildren.

Aaah, Germany... Back home I go...

Johny

I wake up holding my head "God da-hangovers" he says as his vision blurry and he stands up grudgingly, trying to get to the control console

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor lead Thomas to the medicine room. "Now put your hand in control panel and choose molecule from selection sheet. Over there it shows molecule that combine with others and show effects. Try making medicine that makes you feel warm." Igor wanted Thomas to think, as did most of TEST. "Go on."

@Shammy the Shamrock
Johny

I portal out of the room and next to Igor, and Thomas. I hold my head and drink some more water whilst trying to recover from a head splitting hangover

Alan woke up in the dingy hollow that most people would rate highly in the top ten shitest places to live. For Alan it was home sweet home. Going over to a shower were his was joined by two very lovely looking bugs, he readied himself for the day ahead. "Well the stuff won't be ready till later on round night time I think, so why not go out for a bit" Alan muttered while putting on his clothes. Jean that were at one point blue, a red shirt with some nice holes for ventilation and shoes that looked like they had been to war and back. That was just it though, Alan was at war. War with the decanted crap-house that society was, fat slops sat on there arse, people working jobs they hate for pay they hate, yet all of them smiling while they did so. It made the anarchist want to puke. Still why not enjoy for an hour or two. Taking the back exit out of his hollow he wandered around the 'fair' city. He didn't have a goal or destination but then life has a way of bring you them when you least expect it.

(Open for interaction)

SirGrey said:
Alan woke up in the dingy hollow that most people would rate highly in the top ten shitest places to live. For Alan it was home sweet home. Going over to a shower were his was joined by two very lovely looking bugs, he readied himself for the day ahead. "Well the stuff won't be ready till later on round night time I think, so why not go out for a bit" Alan muttered while putting on his clothes. Jean that were at one point blue, a red shirt with some nice holes for ventilation and shoes that looked like they had been to war and back. That was just it though, Alan was at war. War with the decanted crap-house that society was, fat slops sat on there arse, people working jobs they hate for pay they hate, yet all of them smiling while they did so. It made the anarchist want to puke. Still why not enjoy for an hour or two. Taking the back exit out of his hollow he wandered around the 'fair' city. He didn't have a goal or destination but then life has a way of bring you them when you least expect it.
(Open for interaction)
(Him and Johny will get along awesomely)

Johny

I use my portal gun and appesr in front of the man. I drink out of my flask, not noticing him

The sides of my head are red from rubbing and the corner of my mouth have vomit on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well you know just teleport in front of me you drunk shit" Alan said in a more bemused then angry manner. The man who had just appeared was clearly drunk. Alan stood back from him, he didn't really like the idea of getting thrown up on. Not for ruining clothes, but for you know. Vomit isn't pleasant. Still the guy looked old. Maybe something happened. @Yappi

SirGrey said:
"Well you know just teleport in front of me you drunk shit" Alan said in a more bemused then angry manner. The man who had just appeared was clearly drunk. Alan stood back from him, he didn't really like the idea of getting thrown up on. Not for ruining clothes, but for you know. Vomit isn't pleasant. Still the guy looked old. Maybe something happened. @Yappi
Johny

"I do what I want" he says hung over "Jeez what are you, a walking thrift store" he laughs his head pounding. He tries to defuse what he says with comedy but it fails so he just thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back