• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yappi said:
Johny
"Johny, TEST head scientist" he says sipping from the flask.
Sky felt like he received a potential opportunity. "So your part of TEST I see. Well that's perfect because I've been meaning to ask if TEST would like to hire me for contracts. If you need anything then I'll do it." He hoped he would be able to get a contract with an opportunity lIke this.

@Yappi

YoungX said:
Sky felt like he received a potential opportunity. "So your part of TEST I see. Well that's perfect because I've been meaning to ask if TEST would like to hire me for contracts. If you need anything then I'll do it." He hoped he would be able to get a contract with an opportunity lIke this.
@Yappi
Johny

"Sure why not" i say throwing up off the building. It stains my mouth and my throat burns. I look back up lazily

Yappi said:
Johny
"Sure why not" i say throwing up off the building. It stains my mouth and my throat burns. I look back up lazily
"Wait seriously just like that? Well alright I'm not complaining." Sky was surprised it was thst easy to get a contract still he got a contract nonetheless. "Well... do you have any services you need?"

@Yappi

YoungX said:
"Wait seriously just like that? Well alright I'm not complaining." Sky was surprised it was thst easy to get a contract still he got a contract nonetheless. "Well... do you have any services you need?"
@Yappi
Johny

"Sure uh, get this girl named 'Harmony' and bring her to the main lab. There's a 1000000 dollar bounty"

Yappi said:
Johny
"Sure uh, get this girl named 'Harmony' and bring her to the main lab. There's a 1000000 dollar bounty"
He would whistle at the bounty. "That's a lot. I wonder what she did. Anyways I'll do it, but I need a lead on where to find her. Plus it won't be easy be convincing a girl to come with me, so some advice would help."

@Yappi

YoungX said:
He would whistle at the bounty. "That's a lot. I wonder what she did. Anyways I'll do it, but I need a lead on where to find her. Plus it won't be easy be convincing a girl to come with me, so some advice would help."
@Yappi
Johny

"She ran north of the factory, might be hiding in a apartment. Just, use force if you have to" he says shooting a portal to the ground

Yappi said:
Johny
"She ran north of the factory, might be hiding in a apartment. Just, use force if you have to" he says shooting a portal to the ground
"All right then. I'll be back," he said after jumping into the portal. If his target was hiding in an apartment, then he'll have to use stealth to get the upper hand.

@Yappi

Igor

Igor cracked his knuckles and unlocked the door Tristin had gone through. "If you want you can talk to girl and that should be fine. She is on break now."

Tristin

Tristin walked slowly through the door, shaking hair and water out of her face.
"That was better than I thought." Tristin smiled as she began wringing water out of her clothes.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"All right then. I'll be back," he said after jumping into the portal. If his target was hiding in an apartment, then he'll have to use stealth to get the upper hand.
@Yappi
Harmony

I curdle up in the apartment room, sobbing. Trying to stand up as I grip the unloaded gub tightly

Yappi said:
Harmony
I curdle up in the apartment room, sobbing. Trying to stand up as I grip the unloaded gub tightly
Sky would hear tears coming from an apartment room, but he had a job to do. Knowing TEST they may help this girl or something. The issue now was to capture her, but how would he do it? He decided that it would be best to knock her out before she does anything. So he would sneak in through and would load up his sniper rifle with a special tranquilizer dart. He aimed steadily and opened fire upon Harmony's neck area. With the speed of the rifle and the tranquilizer, he knew he had this in the bag.

@Yappi

Thomas nodded and looked at Tristin "What did you go through? Also hello again," he said walking away from Igor and to Tristin, giving a weak smile. He covered his face with his sleeve so the water wouldn't get on him "Easy where you shake, this costume isn't cheap," he said with a light chuckle.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin shook herself again and pushed her hair back over her head. "Neither is this place but you don't see me caring." Tristin knew she was tracking water all over the place. "How much did you hear from the chamber?" Tristin looked back, then looked to Thomas. She was slightly worried that the chamber wasn't soundproof.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
Sky would hear tears coming from an apartment room, but he had a job to do. Knowing TEST they may help this girl or something. The issue now was to capture her, but how would he do it? He decided that it would be best to knock her out before she does anything. So he would sneak in through and would load up his sniper rifle with a special tranquilizer dart. He aimed steadily and opened fire upon Harmony's neck area. With the speed of the rifle and the tranquilizer, he knew he had this in the bag.
@Yappi
Harmony

Her eye twitches as she slumps over asleep

Thomas thought about it "A lot of Russian yellling, most likely drowning, water, screams and a lot more yelling. That was it," he said backing away from the puddles. "Why? Was I not suppose to hear that," he asked seeing the worry look she gave.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Harmony
Her eye twitches as she slumps over asleep
Sky would go to Harmony and picked her up. He would carry her from rooftop to rooftop to meet up with Johny. Once he would arrive he would give him the unconscious Harmony. "Here she is as you wanted. She's asleep so don't worry about it. The tranquilizer will last for about an hour or so at best."

@Yappi

YoungX said:
Sky would go to Harmony and picked her up. He would carry her from rooftop to rooftop to meet up with Johny. Once he would arrive he would give him the unconscious Harmony. "Here she as you wanted. She's asleep so don't worry about it. The tranquilizer will last for about an hour or so at best."
@Yappi
Johny

I hand him a card "Thank-you, here" he hands him a revolver that shoots explosive drill darts. "The card has one mil" hr jumps away carry Harmony through a portal

Yappi said:
Johny
I hand him a card "Thank-you, here" he hands him a revolver that shoots explosive drill darts. "The card has one mil" hr jumps away carry Harmony through a portal
Sky would recieve the revolve and card. This was definitely the opportunity he so needed, and would head back to the lair feeling great. One million was on that card plus he had a new weapon to use. Things were looking up for the mercenary. For now he would deposit the money in his safe deposit, and would rest up for a bit. Maybe TEST could become a frequent contract for him.

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin sighed with relief. "Oh good you only heard the drowning." Tristin laughed and quickly heard something. "Johnny?"

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock
Johny

"Yea? Anyways your the girl in the cell?" He ask drinking out of his flask. Struggling to carry Harmony as he is not a muscular man

Thomas tilted his head at Tristin "So you're like a lab rat? Is this what this place is.....also why is the drunk holding a small child," he said letting the first bad thought pop into his mind.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Tristin

"A damn fast lab rat if you asked anyone here except Johnny, who lives under his alcoholic rock." Tristin ignored the drunk scientist and turned to Thomas. "I guess I'm not here for just lab stuff, and I only have a few minutes before Dr. Vasiliev comes back."

Igor

Igor grunted and continued mopping the floor.
"Next test is icicle chamber. You were drowned-er, free diving five minutes ago so you will be very cold." Igor guffawed and threw Tristin a scarf. It seemed like that was the only protection she'd be getting against sub zero temperatures. He walked away, saying something rude in Russian.

Tristin

Tristin looked at the scarf as if it was some kind of insult. She yelled at something in Russian back to him and Igor responded in one word.
"Room mates? Sounds good then. I've always wanted a room mate, turns out I get lonely in my cell!"

Tristin scoffed and stormed off, going next to Thomas.
"You can view the test from the second floor..." Tristin then ran up to Thomas and whispered into his ears. Her voice was oddly soft and calming, making it sound all the more convincing. "Please don't tell anyone about what happens in there. It's all sort of new, and they're not really going to want it all in public. Promise me, please?"

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Thomas nodded and crossed his heart "I promise I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart or stick a needle in my eye," he whispered to her before going to the second floor 'I should have brought Paige....where's Paige?' He wondered to himself and hoped for the best.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back