• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin quickly skedaddled out of the resturant. "Igor said he wanted to run some tests on me. Do you want to ask him if you can have a job at TEST?" Tristin said something to herself angrily in Russian before walking back to TEST, opening the door.

Igor

"I have examination for you right now. Mandatory doctor test. Also, Thomas needs to take tests as well since he is now residing here." Igor walked away without a word to the examination facility.

Tristin

"Just come with me. You can't wear shoes, have anything metallic. Also, you have to put the rest of your clothes in the sterile...chamber. You know what? I'll just show you." Tristin opened the door to a sealed chamber. It smelled like nothing inside. She waited for Thomas.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"Perfect," he says as he puts on his suit. He was all ramped up and ready to go. "Let's do this shall we?" He prepared to head towards whatever portal Chaos summons.
Chaos

I jump through and we land in my place.

Yappi said:
Chaos
I jump through and we land in my place.
Sabertooth just relaxes on the floor after taking off the suit. It's all matter of what to do now that he has actually escaped. "Heh well we are finally free. Before I start killing... I'm going to sleep.

Ann jumped and ate her food "Yah! Thanks for taking me here Miss! I haven't eaten food like this for a while," she said accidentally eating her napkin. Her fork also seemed to vanish as she ate "Where do you live?" She asked the mercenary as she ate.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

Thomas sighed as he emptied his pockets and took off his shoes. "I don't know if I should be excited or scared, I mean this is something big. What am I going to do," he asked while going into the chamber.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
Sabertooth just relaxes on the floor after taking off the suit. It's all matter of what to do now that he has actually escaped. "Heh well we are finally free. Before I start killing... I'm going to sleep.
Chaos

I cuddle up onto his chest, wrapping my arm around him. Still mostly naked. I smile my teeth slightly digging into his neck.

Akira shrugs, and starts eating. "Yeah, sure. Don't let the food go to waste.... oh!" Akira pauses, and looks over to Annie. "Hey, why don't you show Sky that picture you showed me? I'm sure mercenaries see a lot of people, and they've got to be good with remembering faces." Akira raises an eyebrow as she notices Annie eat everything in sight. "Uuuhhhh.... slow down a bit, kid. You'll choke."

Hearing that statement about choking, F.A.I.E. makes a chiming noise. "In case of choking, stand behind the person choking and..."

"Oh hush! I wasn't trying to search," Akira pulls the tablet off her belt. "Did I hit a button again?"

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristin

Tristin turned from Thomas and took off her clothes. She then opened a cabinet in the wall, which blended in with the white and put on what looked like one hundred percent white underwear. It made those parts of her blend in with the wall, so she looked like a floating head, midriff, and then legs when she turned her back to the wall. "Everything beyond this point is totally sterile." She opened another cabinet and threw Thomas a pair of white boxers. "I don't know if you've ever been in a doctor's office before, but they run physical tests on you. Prepare to sweat, a lot." Tristin winked and walked into another white room. However, some gray highlighted things were on the ground. "You first."

Igor

"Welcome subjects. Here we test acrobatic skills before you get your full examination. There is a hole you are to vault through. Running vault, points are awarded by the number of flips. Balance bar too. Tightrope at end. Thomas, you are first. Go." Igor couldn't see anything inside the room, but he could only see when the person started and finished. This allowed for non biased timing.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Crystal Cali[/URL] @YoungX

Thomas sighed as he emptied his pockets and took off his shoes. "I don't know if I should be excited or scared, I mean this is something big. What am I going to do," he asked while going into the chamber.

@JPax42
"I live at a secret location. No need for people to know," he says to the kid. As he ate he was curiots about what Akira and FAIE were talking about. "Picture? What picture?"

Yappi said:
Chaos
I cuddle up onto his chest, wrapping my arm around him. Still mostly naked. I smile my teeth slightly digging into his neck.
Sabertooth didn't mind the teeth in his chest because he was busy feeling up other places on Chaos. He was finally free of TEST and could do whatever he wanted. Though he'll have to face opposition sooner or later. In the meantime he does what he does best... pleasuring a woman.

Thomas removed his clothes and put on the boxers as he walked out. He gulped before rubbing his hands together and began to run and vault through the hole, he did three flips before landing on his feet and going to the balancing bar. He ran up and did that with ease. He saw the tightrope and smirked 'I do this for the circus,' he thought to himself as he went across the tightrope. He almost fell but kept his balance as he got off and bowed.

@JPax42

Annie took a second to breath "Sorry, I don't eat much so seeing this....I kind of got a little carried away. The picture, of course!" She said taking out the picture of a farmer leaning against the barn in flannel with unnaturally blue eyes. "Have you seen my dad, his name is Threat!" She said giving him the picture to inspect.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

YoungX said:
Sabertooth didn't mind the teeth in his chest because he was busy feeling up other places on Chaos. He was finally free of TEST and could do whatever he wanted. Though he'll have to face opposition sooner or later. In the meantime he does what he does best... pleasuring a woman.
Chaos has a lot of spice, changing things up each time in very interesting ways. Some kinky some not. Afterwards she lays back kissing him and going outside. Without any clothes she kills someone and brings there body back into the apartment covered in blood

Tristin

Tristin followed Thomas shortly. The test was new every time, but Tristin had amazing coordination. She vaulted through the hole, doing a corkscrew spin before landing on her hands, rolling back. She then sprinted up to the vault and vaulted over, completing two flips and leapt onto the balance bar. Tristin landed on the balance bar with her hands, flipping herself onto her feet and running across it with ease. She then looked at the tightrope and stepped on. Tristin managed to do the tightrope easily before flipping off and landing next to Thomas. "You did great."

Igor

"Very well! Thomas has completed three flips and finished in 20 seconds. Tristin has completed two flips and finished in 16 seconds. You both pass the test. Step into the next room, we are going to have you both run a mile. There is clock on side. NO TALKING AND NO KISSING DURING MILE!" Igor sternly shouted before sitting back in his chair and smiling his Russian smile. "Also if you get any time over 6 minutes you FAIL! No pressure though!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
Chaos has a lot of spice, changing things up each time in very interesting ways. Some kinky some not. Afterwards she lays back kissing him and going outside. Without any clothes she kills someone and brings there body back into the apartment covered in blood
"Oh hey is it lunch already?" He asks as he inspects the dead body. He decided to take bite of the arm and spits a bit away. "Could use more salt," he says as he chews the remaining bit.

Thomas nodded as he went into the other room "Wait so I need to finish at higher then 6 or below 6. I really don't understand that man," he said stretching and getting into a running position. "Bet I could beat your time, loser pays for food next time we go out." He said with a smile as he got ready to run.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin rolled her eyes. "Of course you'll beat me. You're taller, older, and you're a male. I'll just be happy if I beat 3 minutes." Tristin prepared to run. "Oh and he meant over six minutes, pardon his vodka."

Igor

"Three...two...GO!" Igor laughed and guzzled down vodka like a dehydrated elephant.

Tristin

"Damn!" Tristin took off running.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"Oh hey is it lunch already?" He asks as he inspects the dead body. He decided to take bite of the arm and spits a bit away. "Could use more salt," he says as he chews the remaining bit.
Chaos

"Yea, it defiantly could" she says eating the other arm before the door is cracked down by 2 officers. I throw a knife into ones heart and I leap onto the other ripping his neck out. "Awkward timing but I kinda like you" she says before slitting the throat of the officer with a knife in him.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin rolled her eyes. "Of course you'll beat me. You're taller, older, and you're a male. I'll just be happy if I beat 3 minutes." Tristin prepared to run. "Oh and he meant over six minutes, pardon his vodka."

Igor

"Three...two...GO!" Igor laughed and guzzled down vodka like a dehydrated elephant.

Tristin

"Damn!" Tristin took off running.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony would wake up inside her cell, TEST would have put her in a cell. A researcher would be told to study her conditions and give her medicine like a doctor would.

Thomas smiled as he sprinted off, he waved at Tristin before speeding up and continuing his mile. When Thomas finally stopped he had done his in three minutes, taking in deep breaths, he wondered if Tristin was behind or had past him.

@JPax42

Yappi said:
Chaos
"Yea, it defiantly could" she says eating the other arm before the door is cracked down by 2 officers. I throw a knife into ones heart and I leap onto the other ripping his neck out. "Awkward timing but I kinda like you" she says before slitting the throat of the officer with a knife in him.

@YoungX
"Is that so? Your my type if that makes you feel better," he says eating off the other one. There wasn't much to it, but he noticed that females taste better than males. Too much bland in males.

YoungX said:
"Is that so? Your my type if that makes you feel better," he says eating off the other one. There wasn't much to it, but he noticed that females taste better than males. Too much bland in males.
Chaos

"Your only saying that because I taste better" she giggled, munching into the deep warn taste of the man of the arm. It tasted so good I could never stop... Not since I was 9.

Dr. Sokolov (NPC)

"Khyello Harmyony! I am Doctor Sokolov. What seems to be the issues?" Sokolov walked in and was holding a clip board. "You need medicine for psychosis, PTSD, and you need therapy."

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin closely followed Thomas and ended up finishing two seconds after him. She was breathing heavily and as she wiped sweat from her forehead.
"Three minutes...two seconds...fuck my life."

Igor

"Good job Thomas. Tristin...two seconds over three minutes. That means two punches. Anyways, proceed to next room. I will have to examine you both."

Igor walked to the next room and opened the door, beckoning the two to come inside. Various needles and devices and scanners lay on the table.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back