• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yappi said:
Chaos
She leans back, still energized "I can go for 2 more." She chuckles cleaning herself off, Johny would soon walk up to the window

Johny

"OK so is that girl eaten ye- OK she got eaten but not in the way I expected!!!" He says before Chaos grabs his arms through slit in the door biting into it
Sabertooth let out a hearty laugh as Chaos bit Johnny. "Damn Johnny guess you would've the one eaten instead." In any case even if Johnny was watching he would gently caress Chaos and...

Fade to Black

@Yappi

YoungX said:
Sabertooth let out a hearty laugh as Chaos bit Johnny. "Damn Johnny guess you would've the one eaten instead." In any case even if Johnny was watching he would gently caress Chaos and...
Fade to Black

@Yappi
Johny

"SHIT MY ARM ITS BEEN 5 HOURS HOW ARE YOU STILL GOING AT IT MY BLOOD IS 25% alcohol!!!!!!!!"

Chaos

After 2-5 hours she eventually passes out from all the alcohol content in Johnys blood

Tristin

"I'm alright and sure." Tristin walked out towards a random joint. She saw a small girl and the annoying mercenary. "Let's eat here." Tristin only said it for the sole purpose of getting a closer look at the mercenary. "It just looks like it has great food."

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Back to TEST." Igor teleported back to TEST and began doing his random stuff.

(Anyone at TEST, civilian floor)

Thomas nodded "What's with the overdressed guy, the robot, the little girl, and that women with the cat eared hoodie. This is a weird city," he said with a chuckle going inside and going to the table, waiting for Tristin to come and order.

@JPax42 @YoungX @Crystal Cali

Yappi said:
Johny
"SHIT MY ARM ITS BEEN 5 HOURS HOW ARE YOU STILL GOING AT IT MY BLOOD IS 25% alcohol!!!!!!!!"

Chaos

After 2-5 hours she eventually passes out from all the alcohol content in Johnys blood
Sabertooth must sleeps because everyone else has passed out. In any case... he decides to lie down on the floor and think about how he can kill people once he escapes. Still... maybe he doesn't have to escape at all. No he can just kill on assignment. He has two girls to keep him company here anyhow.

YoungX said:
Sabertooth must sleeps because everyone else has passed out. In any case... he decides to lie down on the floor and think about how he can kill people once he escapes. Still... maybe he doesn't have to escape at all. No he can just kill on assignment. He has two girls to keep him company here anyhow.
A scientist walks into the cell, he leaves the door open as he runs test on Chaos. Sabertooth had a perfect bite to kill him. Chaos would slowly wake up.

Tristin

Tristin ordered random stuff and pulled out a stack of cash that was somewhat burned on the side. Questionable ways she got it, but it was technically hers. "Lithium is a weird city, yeah. But I don't find it weird. Hell, I take showers in the same room as guys three times my age at the same time."

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Crystal Cali

Yappi said:
A scientist walks into the cell, he leaves the door open as he runs test on Chaos. Sabertooth had a perfect bite to kill him. Chaos would slowly wake up.
Sabertooth wakes up slightly to see a scientist running some tests. He was hungry so..he would take the opportunity to pounce and kill him with a fatal blow to the neck area. "Heh... time to eat," and Sabertooth digs in on the now dead scientist.

YoungX said:
Sabertooth wakes up slightly to see a scientist running some tests. He was hungry so..he would take the opportunity to pounce and kill him with a fatal blow to the neck area. "Heh... time to eat," and Sabertooth digs in on the now dead scientist.
Chaos wakes up to Sabertooth eating a scientist "Hey my animal" she chuckles before seeing the door open. Johny would be passes out at the door from blood loss. I take his portal gun and shoot it on the floor. "Let's go"

Thomas would snatch Tristin's food "Don't forget one who's 2 years older than you. Is this what this city is called, well there are weirder. I heard of this one that the mayor was a ninja cyborg thing who became president and the actual city was a place full of heroes," he said remembering when he went there, it had seemed that the heroes vanished from the place without an explanation.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Sanfield!" Tristin quickly covered her mouth, as if the name was forsaken. Tristin herself was born in Sanfield. She had seen her mother's execution in Sanfield. She had seen her dad leaving her at the doorstep of TEST with Igor, who began disciplining her five months after she was born. "I...uh...I'm sorry." Tristin snatched the food back and balanced it on her head before taking all the plates, still balancing them with coordination. "I mean, it's a terribly messed up city. I heard the actual city dissolved fifteen years ago, and somehow I think it's my fault." Tristin put the plates down and smiled, taking a seat.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
???
A short skeleton would be visible for 8 seconds before he teleported away. 2 people dead left behind him.
(Um...we have rules about no overpowered powers. You kind of put it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Chaos wakes up to Sabertooth eating a scientist "Hey my animal" she chuckles before seeing the door open. Johny would be passes out at the door from blood loss. I take his portal gun and shoot it on the floor. "Let's go"
He grinned. "A way out. Perfect. First I need to pick up my suit. It's in TEST armory." For him his suit would give him the advantage he needed. With that he can toughen himself up even further.

JPax42 said:
(Um...we have rules about no overpowered powers. You kind of put it...)
(It's a Easter egg, if he would even been a char I would make a CS. WHICH HE WONT!!)

Chaos would jump into the portal and come back with his suit

Thomas finished his food and smiled "How did you dissolve an entire city. What could have happened to do something like that," he asked thinking about the city again. "Well, we went there when the circus use to go on tour a lot. We met some odd people but not as odd as the ones in the old days, it was kind of disappointing," he said getting up from the table and waiting for Tristin to finish.

@JPax42

Tristin

"I mean the heroes. My mother...she shared my name. Tristin Winters. She went by Ringmaster. Probably the greatest circus ringmaster ever. No, she was the best." Tristin finished her food as well. "However, she was arrested for various crimes. I think those crimes lead to the fall of Sanfield. I'm sure you've heard of her as a stripper as well." Tristin looked down and let out a small laugh before frowning. "In that case, yes, she destroyed the remains of Sanfield with her boobs."

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"I mean the heroes. My mother...she shared my name. Tristin Winters. She went by Ringmaster. Probably the greatest circus ringmaster ever. No, she was the best." Tristin finished her food as well. "However, she was arrested for various crimes. I think those crimes lead to the fall of Sanfield. I'm sure you've heard of her as a stripper as well." Tristin looked down and let out a small laugh before frowning. "In that case, yes, she destroyed the remains of Sanfield with her boobs."

@Shammy the Shamrock
(Plot twist: Finbar vaporized it),

Thomas eyes widened "Oh.....I don't want to know how that worked. Paige actually once met a women there, we really didn't know her name but whoever she was told my sister "You want to be a performer? Well you better start training if you want to beat my performance." She was odd and after giving her performance she ran off, anyway where do you want to go next," he asked walking towards the door.

@JPax42

Akira would give the waitress her food order before she left, then turns back to Sky, curling her lip at the mention of TEST. She grumbles for a second, then sighs. "Yeah, they're strict because they have secrets. I did an internship with them, so I got a feel for the entry-level position there anyway. Found out they were meddling in things they shouldn't though, so I decided I'd not share my research with them," Akira points to F.A.I.E. when she mentions research. Akira overhears the conversation between the two who entered about weird things. She was at least aware enough to know they were probably talking about her, but she didn't care. The waitress came with Akira and Annie's food and placed it on the table while Akira was distracted. F.A.I.E taps Akira on the shoulder and points at the table. "Oh, good!" Akira says cheerfully, sitting in front of her plate and beginning to eat.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back