• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rosehearted said:
Valentina followed the large man to the coffee shop, and decided to get straight black coffee. She took a seat across from him.
"TEST," Valentina repeated, sounded thoughtful. Indeed she had heard of the place, once upon a time she had actually dreamed of working there, or at the least getting an internship, but that hadn't panned out. "Yes, I have." She took a sip of her coffee, and an exaggerated frown appeared on her face.

@JPax42
Johny would shoot a portal and appear in front of Valentina. He would take a sip of whisky

Valentina's first reaction was to lift up her cup of steaming black coffee, so she could throw it on the teleporter... But he didn't bring any harm to her, so she simply placed her cup back on the table, glaring daggers at him. A drinker. Whoopee.

@Yappi

rosehearted said:
Valentina's first reaction was to lift up her cup of steaming black coffee, so she could throw it on the teleporter... But he didn't bring any harm to her, so she simply placed her cup back on the table, glaring daggers at him. A drinker. Whoopee.
@Yappi
A TEST head scientist badge gleaned with a shine as he walked to the coffee stand "Black coffee, medium." The guy shakes his head and starts to pour it as Johny gets inpatient

From the looks of it, the guy worked for TEST. Valentina was mildly curious now... Was it normal for TEST scientists to go around, drinking? The guy was probably one of those genius slacker types. There had been a few of those at the college she had went to. They were annoying.

She watched with intrigue as the man got coffee. Wasn't he... already drinking some other beverage?

@Yappi

rosehearted said:
From the looks of it, the guy worked for TEST. Valentina was mildly curious now... Was it normal for TEST scientists to go around, drinking? The guy was probably one of those genius slacker types. There had been a few of those at the college she had went to. They were annoying.
She watched with intrigue as the man got coffee. Wasn't he... already drinking some other beverage?

@Yappi
Johny

He sighs and someone that has a beef with him walks up to him and punches him. I block it breaking his arm and shooting him 8 times "Jesus.... What are you looking at?" He says kicking his body into the moist ditch. I sip some coffee and pour the rest out onto the man's bodu

Valentina decides to ignore the guy. Loon or not, she really didn't care, so long as he didn't touch her. Or talk to her, for that matter. Quietly, she sipped her coffee, eyes rooted to the table in front of her.

@Yappi

rosehearted said:
Valentina decides to ignore the guy. Loon or not, she really didn't care, so long as he didn't touch her. Or talk to her, for that matter. Quietly, she sipped her coffee, eyes rooted to the table in front of her.
@Yappi
Johny

I shoot a dark green portal to the ground and teleport away.

"I want rootbeer and breadsticks! Oh, my name is Annie!" She said jumping on the table and extending her hand to Sky. "What's a mercenary?" Ann asked tilting her head, the idea of a mercenary never was something she thought would be needed. Then again she had lived on a farm for most of her life with only her father to tell her about the city and other places.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

Thomas was in the city, he looked back at the place. "Shit, I forgot Paige...she's alright. It's our home now," he said to himself as he went to the milkshake place again. Something seemed oddly familiar about his setting, a man in blue sitting in a milkshake place to probably meet a hero....odd.

(Open for interaction)

Tristin

Tristin sprinted out of the way when Chaos picked up the gun. A bullet graxed her arm and Tristin yelped in pain. However when Chaos was out of ammo, she ran up and hit the gun out of her hand. "I'll let you go."

@Yappi

Tristin smacked Chaos lightly on the nose and ran upstairs to Thomas.
"Sorry about that." Her arm had blood running down it but she didn't mind.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Sorry I feel asleep dreaming about large peestol shrimps." Igor woke up and drank his coffee.

@rosehearted @Yappi

Yappi said:
TEST would have still fired Igor but they would hire him back. Apparently it was a legal dispute but and they needed money. They would now have the funds.
Johny would find Chaos and go up to the glass at the door "So, what are you trying to do here? Blow it up?" He chuckles as she sets up the bomb "oh shit" the door would blast open and I'm planted into the wall. I am out cold as Chaos goes for the guards. There would be screams and brutal noises of disbowling and stabbing going on.

@YoungX
In all of this... Sabertooth would wonder what was going on. Seems the girl had actually managed to find a way out. Maybe she'll help him out too? Still... Sabertooth knew through risks despite his nature. To attempt escape twice would be... suicide for him.

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin sprinted out of the way when Chaos picked up the gun. A bullet graxed her arm and Tristin yelped in pain. However when Chaos was out of ammo, she ran up and hit the gun out of her hand. "I'll let you go."

@Yappi

Tristin smacked Chaos lightly on the nose and ran upstairs to Thomas.
"Sorry about that." Her arm had blood running down it but she didn't mind.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

"Sorry I feel asleep dreaming about large peestol shrimps." Igor woke up and drank his coffee.

@rosehearted @Yappi
Chaos would be injected with a tranqby Johny "Feed her to Sabertooth, we can't have someone This deadly in a regular cell" he throws her in with Sabertooth. Closing the cell door tight

@YoungX @JPax42

Thomas looked at her arm "Are you hurt? What happened to you." With that Thomas grabbed his cane and hat "Are you ready to head out for lunch," he asked still looking at her arm.

@JPax42

Yappi said:
Chaos would be injected with a tranqby Johny "Feed her to Sabertooth, we can't have someone This deadly in a regular cell" he throws her in with Sabertooth. Closing the cell door tight
@YoungX @JPax42
Sabertooth would then have an unexpected visitor in his cell. It was the girl he had met. He wondered if he should eat her but... what's the thrill in killing unconscious targets? Plus he liked the way this girl does things and decides to actually let her live. He then shakes her a bit to water her up.

"Hey girl... wake up," he says while still being naked.

@Yappi

YoungX said:
Sabertooth would then have an unexpected visitor in his cell. It was the girl he had met. He wondered if he should eat her but... what's the thrill in killing unconscious targets? Plus he liked the way this girl does things and decides to actually let her live. He then shakes her a bit to water her up.
"Hey girl... wake up," he says while still being naked.

@Yappi
Chaos would wake up "oh hey" she says looking at her Hoodie... Torn up. She sits up crossing her legs "heh, I see you don't leave much to the imagination"

Yappi said:
Chaos would wake up "oh hey" she says looking at her Hoodie... Torn up. She sits up crossing her legs "heh, I see you don't leave much to the imagination"
Sabertooth would be standing still looking at her with a grin. "No I don't. I do what I do best. Look good and kill," he says leaving his goods out for her to see. Usually he would just screw with a girl and then kill her but... there have been exceptions as shown earlier. Either that or TEST says he can't kill them.

@Yappi

YoungX said:
Sabertooth would be standing still looking at her with a grin. "No I don't. I do what I do best. Look good and kill," he says leaving his goods out for her to see. Usually he would just screw with a girl and then kill her but... there have been exceptions as shown earlier. Either that or TEST says he can't kill them.
@Yappi
Chaos

"Then that's one thing we have in common" she says taking her Hoodie off. It didn't really cover much as it had a huge rip in it. She had a harness and that's about it. She was... Stunning to say the least. "Anyways were going to be stuck together for a while"

Yappi said:
Chaos
"Then that's one thing we have in common" she says taking her Hoodie off. It didn't really cover much as it had a huge rip in it. She had a harness and that's about it. She was... Stunning to say the least. "Anyways were going to be stuck together for a while"
He smirked as he looked at her entire body. "We are. How about we have some fun?" Sabertooth had some interest in this girl, so he wanted to know how long she can last. How long can she stay on the path of killing. Is she anything like Sabertooth? For him he wanted to know at least something.

@Yappi

YoungX said:
He smirked as he looked at her entire body. "We are. How about we have some fun?" Sabertooth had some interest in this girl, so he wanted to know how long she can last. How long can she stay on the path of killing. Is she anything like Sabertooth? For him he wanted to know at least something.
@Yappi
Chaos would do a full tooth smile showing her sharpened teeth. She strips leaping on to Sabertooth.

-fade to black- and yes she lasted for a LOOONG TIME

Yappi said:
Chaos would do a full tooth smile showing her sharpened teeth. She strips leaping on to Sabertooth.
-fade to black- and yes she lasted for a LOOONG TIME
After the whole activity, he would grin at her as he lets her relax. "Heh damn you can go for hours can't you? Then again I can too," he says as he let's the goods of his lightly smack Chaos in the cheek. The other girl, Anella, was also great too. These two were his type after all.

@Yappi

YoungX said:
After the whole activity, he would grin at her as he lets her relax. "Heh damn you can go for hours can't you? Then again I can too," he says as he let's the goods of his lightly smack Chaos in the cheek. The other girl, Anella, was also great too. These two were his type after all.
@Yappi
Chaos

She leans back, still energized "I can go for 2 more." She chuckles cleaning herself off, Johny would soon walk up to the window

Johny

"OK so is that girl eaten ye- OK she got eaten but not in the way I expected!!!" He says before Chaos grabs his arms through slit in the door biting into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back