• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin was enjoying the warm water as well by standing behind Thomas. However when the water went cold she gasped and bumped into him. "Aah! Oh, haha...sorry I need it." Tristin laughed and cupped her hands, throwing water at Thomas.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas wiped the water away and spun around her causing the water to swirl around with him. He then tackled her causing the water to hit them both. "AAAAAANNNNDDDD I'm soaked," he said getting off her and laughing.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin pushed and shook her hair out of her face and looked up at Thomas, blushing red. "Oh, uhm...you just tackled me in the shower..." Tristin covered herself timidly, blushing further while looking up at Thomas. She didn't know whether it was embarrassment, or another feeling.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smiled "Where's the crazy nut I saw just now," he said as a devious smile grew on his face. He grabbed her hand and kissed her on the mouth, he pulled away while laughing. Thomas turned red at what he had done and stopped laughing to see her reaction.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss for a minute before looking at him. She tried to say something, although still turning red. Her mouth was still open and she was still trying to say something but couldn't. She went slightly forward and kissed him again, just to see how it felt. Of course, it became awkward when other people pointed at them. At this, Tristin stood and laughed a little, pulling Thomas under the stream of water. "Let's not make it too weird for the twenty other people here..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smiled as his eyes turned bright blue and he leaned in for a kiss, he pulled away and walked out of the stream. "Let's talk about this after the shower," he said drying himself and walking out of the water. He air dried his hat and put on his clothes, his face still dark red.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin shook most of the water off of herself like a dog and followed Thomas, holding the towel. "Uh, about that-" Tristin looked down and wrapped herself in the towel. "That was probably the best shower I took in this lab."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smiled as he shook water out of his hair "And why would that be? Was anything different this time around," he said grabbing his cane and looking back at Tristin, beginning to laugh again.

@JPax42

Tristin

"For one, I didn't uh..drop the soap." Tristin blushed and put on a beige tank top and shorts, putting her towel over her shoulder. "I'll be sleeping, I need some rest. After all Paige will keep you company. Night" Tristin waved and went to her cell, getting on the top bunk and dozing off, letting her hair fall over her face.

@Shammy the Shamrock (brb a few mins)

Thomas followed and fell to the floor, he turned over and saw his sister who gave him 'The look.' "Alright yes, I kissed her. Don't be giving me that look," he said laughing.

Paige smirked "Nice one! You actually got a girl who just doesn't find you adorable or wants to pinch you cheeks. Good job Romeo," she said patting his back and lying back on the bed.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"Streaker? Well she is naked... hah," he grinned as he would wait for the kid to show up. There wasn't much to do at the moment, so he would just wait. Oh did he wait.
@Yappi
Chaos

"Yes?"

Yappi said:
Chaos
"Yes?"
"So... there was another one down here as well. What they put you here for?" Sabertooth would lie down on the floor still naked. He didn't care of he was naked nor the fact that his tower was showing.

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I can read minds" she says as her oversized Hoodie is for the most part the only thing covering her besides her battle gear which was to say skimpy. Seeing him completely naked mad me... Well let's say ~moist~. I ignore it for now "I'm also a deadly serial killer who killed 359 people In 3 Months"

@YoungX
@YoungX plz))

Paige grabbed the knife from the bed "H-Here you go. Please tell me the weird purple object wasn't yours," she said still shaking. "Also we never really introduce each other, I'm Paige," she said wiping her hand on her outfit.

@Yappi

Ann walked around the streets, she saw a raccoon eating a apple core and swung her scythe at it. Stealing the apple she walked back into her alley, fear enveloping her. She went out again, a hand on her stomach as a growl cane out.

(Open for interaction)

Paige picked her up "You are a very odd kid. So what can you do," she asked looking her in the eyes as a nervous expression grew. 'What kind of child had this shit?' she thought shaking her head.

@Yappi

"Children shouldn't have things to...pleasure themselves. I'm 18 so I can own that....I DON'T! A whip maybe," she said taking out her red whip and showing it off.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Why not?" She asked emptying her bag showing 18 knives, 43 pictures of brutally killed and tortured people's, 4 things of pleasure differentiating in height. 2 guns that are unloaded and a picture of a man and women with a small kid. One with a steampunk look and the other looks like a older Harmony
Oh yea and. Eggplant

Paige shook her head "Like I said you're a strange child. You somewhat scare me....is that you're family? It looks like the only people who haven't been killed." She said feeling sick after seeing everything.

(Lou: Finbar or me?)

@Yappi

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359][B]Paige shook her head "Like I said you're a strange child. You somewhat scare me....is that you're family? It looks like the only people who haven't been killed." She said feeling sick after seeing everything.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080](Lou: Finbar or me?)[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]
(ifknkmn Harmony: Chaos gave birth to Finbar in this universe so you)

Harmony

"I just found it in my bag.... It's all I had" she says looking at the photo "But there not my parents" I look at the eggplant "By the way donto touch that.... Or get near it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back