• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paige immediately threw it at the wall "Kill it! Burn it before I see it again," she yelled rocking and holding her knees to her chest. She gently waved at Tristin, terror in her face.

Thomas grabbed the bag and put it on the bed "Wow, I've never seen a girl with these many knives. Maybe one....she was an odd woman not very peaceful," he said with a chuckle before giving the bag to Tristen.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Prostitute

The prostitute's voice would be heard throughout the lower floors. While they were at it, she dropped a business card on the ground. It read "Anella Summers: Beast Tamer." The woman herself was really strong so she was going at it, enjoying it all.

@YoungX (surprise surprise...)

Tristin

Tristin didn't get down from her handstand. She reached out and grabbed the bag with one hand, balancing on the other. "We shouldn't snoop through her stuff. I already saw what's in there." Tristin pushed the bag away and continued hand standing. "I might want to try out for the circus. It doesn't bother me as much anymore."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Prostitute
The prostitute's voice would be heard throughout the lower floors. While they were at it, she dropped a business card on the ground. It read "Anella Summers: Beast Tamer." The woman herself was really strong so she was going at it, enjoying it all.

@YoungX (surprise surprise...)

Tristin

Tristin didn't get down from her handstand. She reached out and grabbed the bag with one hand, balancing on the other. "We shouldn't snoop through her stuff. I already saw what's in there." Tristin pushed the bag away and continued standing. "I might want to try out for the circus. It doesn't bother me as much anymore."

Sabertooth was liking the fact that this woman was able to stay in the game even after so long. He decided that it was best to increase the severity of the *wolf whistle* and would just push her to the wall as he just played with her body. Meanwhile... Sky was out doing some contracts. Get some money here and there. It was all good, but he felt that something was missing in his line of work. What could it be anyway?

@JPax42 (Oh man... Just what will her 'dad' say? xD )

YoungX said:
Sabertooth was liking the fact that this woman was able to stay in the game even after so long. He decided that it was best to increase the severity of the "pumping" and would just ram her to the wall as he just played with her body. Meanwhile... Sky was out doing some contracts. Get some money here and there. It was all good, but he felt that something was missing in his line of work. What could it be anyway?
(Anella is 25. OH FUCK OWEN NOOO)

YoungX said:
Sabertooth was liking the fact that this woman was able to stay in the game even after so long. He decided that it was best to increase the severity of the "pumping" and would just ram her to the wall as he just played with her body. Meanwhile... Sky was out doing some contracts. Get some money here and there. It was all good, but he felt that something was missing in his line of work. What could it be anyway?
(OK stop with the RP with these actions, I'm fine with fading but any sort of RP during these might get y'all or this RP banned so as a GM I have to say please try to keep this shit to a minimum)

JPax42 said:
Anella Summers
(Ray: *Breaks down door* Wait the hell!?!?!?!)

Thomas nodded "You could, I've been in it for most of my life. The lights the sounds, there amazing! It could be fun," he said walking over and calming his sister down.

Paige nodded "The people cheering, the sounds, sighing autographs for people. However it can grow dull, that's why we went out," she said sitting on the bed.

@Yappi @JPax42

(in this universe 1.Hallow is alive and Harmony became sane. She later passed away and was reincarnated. Chaos grew up)

Yappi said:
(OK stop with the RP with these actions, I'm fine with fading but any sort of RP during these might get y'all or this RP banned so as a GM I have to say please try to keep this shit to a minimum)
(Gotcha. I guess innuendos weren't enough. I'll keep this at a minimum.)

Tristin

"The worst part of all this is that I never finished taking a shower." Tristin dropped down and sighed. Her chest was moving up and down visibly while she was breathing because of the stress of all this. She muttered something in Russian before putting her hands over her face.

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"The worst part of all this is that I never finished taking a shower." Tristin dropped down and sighed. Her chest was moving up and down visibly while she was breathing because of the stress of all this. She muttered something in Russian before putting her hands over her face.

YoungX said:
(No Finbar. Rip.)
(Finbar exist as Chaos child, a orphan)

Thomas went down to her level and patted Tristins back "Hey, hey calm down. It's okay, what's the matter," he said nervously as he tried to calm her down.

Paige tilted her head "You're freaking out over a shower.....why? Am I missing something," she asked nervously, moving a bit farther from her.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Anella

An hour later, Anella 'came up for air' and gasped, breathing heavily. "Thirty dollars says another round, wait! I hear a kid..."

@YoungX

Tristin

"It was big...it was hairy...and he was the one who dropped the soap!" Tristin sighed and turned, followed by more breathing. "Can someone come with me...please?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Anella
An hour later, Anella 'came up for air' and gasped, breathing heavily. "Thirty dollars says another round, wait! I hear a kid..."

@YoungX

Tristin

"It was big...it was hairy...and he was the one who dropped the soap!" Tristin sighed and turned, followed by more breathing. "Can someone come with me...please?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
Sabertooth would stop to hear a kid as well. "Huh... Guess I'm not the only one in this cell...," he said as he would look around the cell to see if there was anyone else. He was really enjoying the fun, but he was surprised to hear another one down here with him.

@Yappi @JPax42

Thomas frowned "I'll come with you. Just please calm down," he said going over to grab his hat. "Now i'm scared to shower," he said chuckling before going back to her.

@JPax42

Anella

"That's weird. Anyways, call me up later. I can go all night next time." She kissed him on the cheek before handing him the card, walking out.

@YoungX (interact with the kid not the prostitute)

Tristin

Tristin took a deep breath and calmed herself.
"Well, you have to get clean somehow. So I'm not sure if it's different anywhere else but over here we have these long rows of shower heads where everybody just goes and does their thing. It's assigned by member and there are no extras so..." Tristin went over to the fridge and pulled out two bars of soap. She handed one to Thomas. "We're sharing."

@Shammy the Shamrock (Ship? maybe?)

JPax42 said:
Anella
"That's weird. Anyways, call me up later. I can go all night next time." She kissed him on the cheek before handing him the card, walking out.

@YoungX (interact with the kid not the prostitute)

Tristin

Tristin took a deep breath and calmed herself.
"Well, you have to get clean somehow. So I'm not sure if it's different anywhere else but over here we have these long rows of shower heads where everybody just goes and does their thing. It's assigned by member and there are no extras so..." Tristin went over to the fridge and pulled out two bars of soap. She handed one to Thomas. "We're sharing."

@Shammy the Shamrock (Ship? maybe?)
Sabertooth grinned as he took the card and put it in his pocket. Then he would call out to the kid. "Hey anyone else down here? Surprised there is someone here."

@Yappi

Anella

Anella sprinted across Sabertooth's cell one more time, jumping into the air and hanging from the door. Her head and...front were exposed and she winked at him. She mouthed the words 'Hasterville Streaker' before running off, still naked.

@YoungX

Thomas followed her and looked at the soap, when she said share he squeezed the soap until it was mush. "Oh, um, s-sure! That sounds fine, are we doing this right now," he asked turning as his blush became visible and his eyes burned blue.

JPax42 said:
(Ship? maybe?)
tumblr_meixw8F2hl1rsquxc.png

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Anella
Anella sprinted across Sabertooth's cell one more time, jumping into the air and hanging from the door. Her head and...front were exposed and she winked at him. She mouthed the words 'Hasterville Streaker' before running off, still naked.

@YoungX
"Streaker? Well she is naked... hah," he grinned as he would wait for the kid to show up. There wasn't much to do at the moment, so he would just wait. Oh did he wait.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin laughed and walked over to the showers. Somehow, she acted as if it was all normal. "Now, there's 45 seconds of warm water and the rest is ice cold."

Tristin began taking off her clothes when an idea popped into her head. After she finished taking her clothes off, she put a hand on her hip and smirked. "You get to use the warm water if...a prostitute that can run faster than Usain Bolt runs through the locker rooms. Naked. Oh, and if she leaves a trail of business cards."

Anella

Anella sprinted down the locker rooms at thirty miles an hour, naked.
"Damnit I dropped my business cards!" She looked back and saw a trail of cards behind her as she ran through the showers, making everyone shiver or stare. Anella then hopped out the window, running back onto the streets.

Tristin

Tristin stared at what just happened.
"You win. The forty five seconds of warm water goes to you." She handed him the keys for the warm water and walked to the showers.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas sighed as he walked into the showers, he was only wearing his hat. He never took if off so why start now "Uh.....I won't ask how you know that happens. Oh....I won," he said grabbing the key and using the warm water, a peaceful look on his face for 43 seconds "Ah, this is actually-COLD COLD COLD!" He yelled as he soon adjusted to the water "Ok.....I'm good," he said washing himself off.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back