• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(I love how most people in real life would say "oh my god you killed 40 people! Your horrible!!!" Meanwhile there just 'meh who cares it's not like they had lives, family's and kids')

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor stepped into the cage, prepared to fight Sabertooth. Igor's muscles condensed and his huge body appeared somewhat bigger as it happened. He was ready to fight, but he kicked his gun away. "Now there are two bitches in facility. I should just point gun and kill myself."

@YoungX (For when you return)

Tristin

"Nghh...good call Harmony..." Tristin stood up and scooped Harmony onto her back and ran upstairs, still clutching her stomach. Tristin walked into the room, gently putting Harmony on the bed and collapsing on the floor groaning. "Hhh...." Tristin's eyes were tightly shut and there was a bloody bruise under her shirt. The only thing that was seen is the blood from Igor's punch, but Tristin was still holding onto the area, groaning. "Th-Thanks...H-Harmon..." Tristin turned and still held onto the area.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock
Sabertooth would get up seeing Igor in the cage. He would be able to be free, but first he had to take care of Igor. "Well then... Don't kill yourself now Igor... I'll be glad to do it for you," he had a grin of blood-lust and would deliver a devastating strong right punch to Igor's face. This was going to hurt... a lot.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristin

Tristin doesn't have a backpack, she keeps her gun in a holster. At that time she just got clothes on so she didn't have a gun on her. Tristin looked up at Harmony, then Paige. "P-Paige...get T-Thomas...and stay in here. We're locking ourselves in for some stuff. H-Harmony...drink some water you look dehydrated."

Igor

Igor sees Sabertooth's fist and grabs it, grunting slightly. Due to Igor's size and condensed muscles, punching Igor's hand would hurt. Igor's voice was ringing out in thought.
'Sabertooth in front of me. How far is he? 1 meter. 1 + 2 + 201 equals the altitude of a triangle. Integral of...incapacitate!' Igor thrusted a kick at Sabertooth's chest with ridiculous force. The sheer density and force of the kick was incredibly strong, as well as Igor had the overall battle advantage of thinking out his moves. Of course, a bunch of math gibberish wasn't going to help him, but it was entertainment.

@YoungX

Paige dragged Thomas inside and put him on the bed, she sat crossed leg on the floor. "What the hell happened!?" She asked with a nervous look on her face, she lifted her hand and hit Thomas in the chest.

Thomas jumped and rubbed his chest "WHAT THE HE-Oh....where am I? Hello girls," he said before going up to Tristen. "Are you ok!? You look weak," he said looking down at her.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin doesn't have a backpack, she keeps her gun in a holster. At that time she just got clothes on so she didn't have a gun on her. Tristin looked up at Harmony, then Paige. "P-Paige...get T-Thomas...and stay in here. We're locking ourselves in for some stuff. H-Harmony...drink some water you look dehydrated."

Igor

Igor sees Sabertooth's fist and grabs it, grunting slightly. Due to Igor's size and condensed muscles, punching Igor's hand would hurt. Igor's voice was ringing out in thought.
'Sabertooth in front of me. How far is he? 1 meter. 1 + 2 + 201 equals the altitude of a triangle. Integral of...incapacitate!' Igor thrusted a kick at Sabertooth's chest with ridiculous force. The sheer density and force of the kick was incredibly strong, as well as Igor had the overall battle advantage of thinking out his moves. Of course, a bunch of math gibberish wasn't going to help him, but it was entertainment.

@YoungX
"Hey now...," he said looking at him with animal-like eyes as he would get back up from that kick. "Your making me just a little bit angry now," he said as his muscles would begin to harden a bit. "Perhaps... I'll just have to rip off your head in compensation." It would be a bit before he can use his Berserker's Rage, but in the meantime he'll just have to make do with the effects of the injection he took today. He would then decide to just rip off a literal chunk of the floor and would throw it directly onto Igor's head.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Harmony...stay here...I'll deal with you in a minute." Tristin stood up and stumbled over to her belt. She quickly put it on, strapping a pistol in. "Stay here. I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life." Tristin walked over to Thomas and Paige and looked at him. "I-I'll be back. I promise. Take good care of Harmony, and you can reach me on radio." Tristin opened the door and quickly closed it, walking towards the downstairs floors. She didn't know if she'll make it back out of the hell hole. No, Tristin had to. She promised.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Igor

Igor raised a fist and cracked the floor piece in half. His muscles were tremendously condensed, and his enormous frame made him rather resistant to attacks. While the floor piece cracked, Igor sprinted towards Sabertooth and leapt towards him, punching him straight in the forehead with even more force.
"You're unreasonable *-*" Igor said Sabertooth's actual name, but it was inaudible by the crackling of electricity from the levers. Turns out, the levers had been destroyed.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Harmony...stay here...I'll deal with you in a minute." Tristin stood up and stumbled over to her belt. She quickly put it on, strapping a pistol in. "Stay here. I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life." Tristin walked over to Thomas and Paige and looked at him. "I-I'll be back. I promise. Take good care of Harmony, and you can reach me on radio." Tristin opened the door and quickly closed it, walking towards the downstairs floors. She didn't know if she'll make it back out of the hell hole. No, Tristin had to. She promised.

Igor

Igor raised a fist and cracked the floor piece in half. His muscles were tremendously condensed, and his enormous frame made him rather resistant to attacks. While the floor piece cracked, Igor sprinted towards Sabertooth and leapt towards him, punching him straight in the forehead with even more force.
"You're unreasonable *-*" Igor said Sabertooth's actual name, but it was blurred from the audience by the crackling of electricity from the levers. Turns out, the levers had been destroyed.

@YoungX
He smirked as Igor actually said his real name. "Oh wow... haven't heard that one in a long time. Anyways sounds like you want me to punch you," he said as the fist would come towards hi forehead. He would use his instincts as he ducked under the punch and would deliver a very devastating uppercut punch to Igor's chin. Berserker's Rage was slowly starting to kick in, and his muscles hardened even more past his usual levels. "Sure you can," as he performed the uppercut. Was that a reference? Yes it was. One wants to make a reference? Shoryuken.

@JPax42

Thomas nodded and picked up Harmony, he sighed as he grabbed Paige by the shirt and ripped a piece of her sleeve. He tied it around the wound and put pressure to stop the bleeding. "I'll pay for a replacement later," he told Paige while working on Harmony.

Paige frowned "I like this one! You know you're paying for my sleeve," she said agitated before sitting on the bed and watching him work.

@Yappi

Igor

The uppercut hit Igor and blood dripped from his mouth. However, he wrapped his enormous Russian hands around Sabertooth's throat. He then put a foot on Sabertooth's hands, holding them down. Even though Sabertooth's muscles were hardened, Igor was large and strong, and he looked intently at the man's eyes as he began to choke him. Igor's choke hold was famous among Russian slums, and men larger than Sabertooth had been quite literally crushed by this grab. "You're finished, Sabertooth. Projects like you are too dangerous to be in here. Prepare to-"

Tristin

Igor fell over sideways off of Sabertooth, releasing his grip, a bullet going through Igor's head and narrowly missing Sabertooth.
"Die?" Tristin was holding a gun up, smoke coming out of the barrel. Nervous sweat was dripping from her forehead. Tristin's hands were shaking as well, and she dropped the gun.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
The uppercut hit Igor and blood dripped from his mouth. However, he wrapped his enormous Russian hands around Sabertooth's throat. He then put a foot on Sabertooth's hands, holding them down. Even though Sabertooth's muscles were hardened, Igor was large and strong, and he looked intently at the man's eyes as he began to choke him. Igor's choke hold was famous among Russian slums, and men larger than Sabertooth had been quite literally crushed by this grab. "You're finished, Sabertooth. Projects like you are too dangerous to be in here. Prepare to-"

Tristin

Igor fell over sideways off of Sabertooth, releasing his grip, a bullet going through Igor's head and narrowly missing Sabertooth.
"Die?" Tristin was holding a gun up, smoke coming out of the barrel. Nervous sweat was dripping from her forehead. Tristin's hands were shaking as well, and she dropped the gun.

@YoungX
Sabertooth would grin as the bullet hit Igor and he would be released from his grip. "Well now... thanks for that girl. No one has ever saved me before... of course then again I do kill those I see. If you excuse me now... I'll have to finish him off," and Sabertooth would begin to crush Igor's head. His berserker rage was starting to kick in even more which raised his strength and muscles even more. Sabertooth's eyes were starting to go a bit on the red side as he began to crush Igor's head with a lot of force.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Tristin

Igor

"You're unreasonable *-*" Igor said Sabertooth's actual name, but it was inaudible by the crackling of electricity from the levers. Turns out, the levers had been destroyed.

@YoungX
Harmony

@Yappi[/URL]
Harmony would be fast asleep

TEST

The guards guard the entrance So sabertooth is contained. Igor would later be fired for fighting a subject and unprofessionalism. Also not doing his best in a psychologist report and not prescribing antipsychotics.

Yappi said:
Harmony
Harmony would be fast asleep

TEST

The guards guard the entrance So sabertooth is contained. Igor would later be fired for fighting a subject and unprofessionalism. Also not doing his best in a psychologist report and not prescribing antipsychotics.
Sabertooth would be injected with another serum, and would be placed in a more stronger confinement. He would be taken away deeper into TEST, and wouldn't be heard for a while.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor stood up, the bullet wound glazing over from emergency protocols. He was about to punch Sabertooth in the noggin when the guards grabbed him and sent him away. "This is not the last time you of seen this Russian vodka filled guy! I WILL FIND SABERTOOTH! I WILL FIND HIM AND SHOOT HIM WITH LARGE PEESTOL!"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin watched as Sabertooth was locked up in the new cell from the shadows. When the guards left, she walked out to greet him. Tristin put a hand up to the cell window, her hand shaking. "S-Sabertooth. I-I'm so sorry...are you alright?" Tristin was too shaken up to cry, but was definitely considering it. "I'm so sorry...I'm sorry..." Even though Sabertooth was locked up, Tristin was practically pleading for his forgiveness.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor stood up, the bullet wound glazing over from emergency protocols. He was about to punch Sabertooth in the noggin when the guards grabbed him and sent him away. "This is not the last time you of seen this Russian vodka filled guy! I WILL FIND SABERTOOTH! I WILL FIND HIM AND SHOOT HIM WITH LARGE PEESTOL!"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin watched as Sabertooth was locked up in the new cell from the shadows. When the guards left, she walked out to greet him. Tristin put a hand up to the cell window, her hand shaking. "S-Sabertooth. I-I'm so sorry...are you alright?" Tristin was too shaken up to cry, but was definitely considering it. "I'm so sorry...I'm sorry..." Even though Sabertooth was locked up, Tristin was practically pleading for his forgiveness.

@YoungX
Sabertooth would look at Tristin who managed to sneak into the cell. He looked at her with his casual look and wouldn't really care about her being sorry. "Sorry for what girl? Igor was just choking me aplenty. A bullet wouldn't end my life that easy... it'll hurt but not end my life. Besides... you caught me at a good moment. I was about to unleash my Berserker's Rage which could've been very bad for TEST." He said as he would decide to lie down on the cold floor and would relax.

@JPax42

Thomas gave a sigh of relief "Hey I actually did something right! Alright you can sleep," he said placing Harmony on the bed and wrapping her into a burrito. He put his hat to the side and sat on the rim "Nice place isn't it," he said to Paige.

Paige patted the little girls head before sitting on the floor. "Sure is! It's all happened in like on day, what could be better," she said smiling and cleaning her knife.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor

@Yappi

Tristin

@YoungX
Harmony bag would be wide open for everyone, having some interesting things in it.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

"I figured Dr. Vasiliev...nevermind. You're right, and I'm glad you're alright." Tristin looked closer at Sabertooth's cell, facing him fully. "It was nice meeting you. I'll see you again soon, I promise." Tristin crossed her heart and raised her other hand up to the cell window. "I promise..."

@YoungX

(Jay:
*pulls a dildo out of Harmony's bag.* WHAT THE FUCK AREN'T YOU 8?! @Yappi)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"I figured Dr. Vasiliev...nevermind. You're right, and I'm glad you're alright." Tristin looked closer at Sabertooth's cell, facing him fully. "It was nice meeting you. I'll see you again soon, I promise." Tristin crossed her heart and raised her other hand up to the cell window. She was expecting Sabertooth to put his own hand up to hers.

@YoungX

(Jay:
*pulls a dildo out of Harmony's bag.* WHAT THE FUCK AREN'T YOU 8?! @Yappi)
"Sure go ahead...," he said as he noticed as she raised her hand to the cell window. He figured it was some sort of ridiculous promise thing so he decided to play along with it. So he would have his own hand up on the cell window even though he really didn't care much for it. If anything he wanted to fight some more. "Not like I'll be going anywhere. Now then if you excuse me... I need to get a nice girl in here. I haven't fucked one in months," he let out a low snarl as he would request that TEST bring him a prostitute from the streets. From there he would just lie down on the floor staring at the dark ceiling above him. How long had he stared at a ceiling for anyhow? He forgot as staring was just second nature to him.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin smiled, even though it felt insincere. The thing about playing along was that deep beneath the mind it created a minor bond, and this would come in handy should she ever encounter Sabertooth in the open. "Bye. Have fun with the prostitute."

@YoungX

Tristin went upstairs, her head hanging as she stepped into her cell. "Hey...guys..." Tristin did a handstand and stood on her hands. "Harmony, are you alright? And that purple object..that's Igor's dild- dill...pickle..."

Prostitute

A woman walked like a sexual exile into Sabertooth's cell. A smile was on her face as she gently stroked Sabertooth's face.
"They say you're an animal...is this true my dear?" She advanced onto him, kissing his neck. "You better be an animal...because we're going wild..."

Fade to black.

@YoungX

YoungX said:
"Sure go ahead...," he said as he noticed as she raised her hand to the cell window. He figured it was some sort of ridiculous promise thing so he decided to play along with it. So he would have his own hand up on the cell window even though he really didn't care much for it. If anything he wanted to fight some more. "Not like I'll be going anywhere. Now then if you excuse me... I need to get a nice girl in here. I haven't fucked one in months," he let out a low snarl as he would request that TEST bring him a prostitute from the streets. From there he would just lie down on the floor staring at the dark ceiling above him. How long had he stared at a ceiling for anyhow? He forgot as staring was just second nature to him.
@JPax42
(Chaos to the rescue!!!!!)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin smiled, even though it felt insincere. The thing about playing along was that deep beneath the mind it created a minor bond, and this would come in handy should she ever encounter Sabertooth in the open. "Bye. Have fun with the prostitute."

@YoungX

Tristin went upstairs, her head hanging as she stepped into her cell. "Hey...guys..." Tristin did a handstand and stood on her hands. "Harmony, are you alright? And that purple object..that's Igor's dild- dill...pickle..."

Prostitute

A woman walked like a sexual exile into Sabertooth's cell. A smile was on her face as she gently stroked Sabertooth's face.
"They say you're an animal...is this true my dear?" She advanced onto him, kissing his neck. "You better be an animal...because we're going wild..."

Fade to black.

@YoungX
(Slurps)

JPax42 said:
Tristin

@YoungX

Prostitute

Fade to black.

@YoungX
Sabertooth had his grin filled with lust as he stared at the woman. "Oh I'm more of an animal than you think," and would begin to savagely "pump" the woman like a madman for the next few hours. His body is special so he can keep on going all night if he wanted. - Fade to Black... duh -

Sky would be back at his base wondering about what he would do next. He would at the very least perform some easy to fulfill contracts. Nothing was better than striking him the gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back