• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas went up to Tristin and softly applauded "Nice job! Ready to head out?" he asked waiting for her to guide them out. He almost fell over as his sister jumped on him.

Paige jumped on her brother and refused to let go "I'm not running anymore! You're taking me around, got it," she said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Oh, I liked your performance!" She said giving an innocent smile.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Igor

"WHY did you slash them?!" Igor was surprised by what Harmony did. "Being murderer doesn't make you insane. Do you have moral?"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin shrugged.
"That wasn't a performance. It was a demonstration. Anyways...follow me." Tristin briskly walked down the hall to her room. "Do you guys have a place to live or do you want to live here?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Igor
"WHY did you slash them?!" Igor was surprised by what Harmony did. "Being murderer doesn't make you insane. Do you have moral?"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin shrugged.
"That wasn't a performance. It was a demonstration. Anyways...follow me." Tristin briskly walked down the hall to her room. "Do you guys have a place to live or do you want to live here?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony

"No not really.... I mean I could care less that they died but that doesn't make me insane!!!"

Thomas followed her at a well pace "Well, we do have our own place. Then again it isn't as fancy as this place, maybe Papa will let us live here," he said still following her, Paige weighing him down.

Paige nodded "Papa would be fine with it! He's always told us that some day we'll have to leave. Like he said, we can't be in the circus forever," she said digging her feet into his sides.

@JPax42

(Gtg for a bit, be back in like an hour :) )

Igor

"Did you have talk with Tristin? She doesn't think you're insane. And you're not insane. Do you just like to kill?"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin smiled.
"Cool because I'm tired of taking showers alone with a bunch of guys. They're just waiting for me to drop the soap." Tristin smirked and laughed a little bit. "I have to ask you guys a serious question about the circus..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas skid to a stop "What is it? I mean the circus isn't really a serious place," he said laughing before ceasing to hear what she had to say.

Paige frowned "Well I've got a whip so if anyone tries anything I'm ready to whip them into shape," she said laughing at her joke. "Anyway shoot, we probably got an answer," she said swinging her legs from Thomas's sides.

@JPax42

(Ok, now I have to go for an hour, be back in a bit :) )

(I slept for a long time. I'm back now.)

Sky would leave the facility and would expect some form of compensation. Not much was learned so he didn't expect to be paid a lit. As he left he would ask Sora, "Well... you have thoughts on TEST?"

@NickTonCutter

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Did you have talk with Tristin? She doesn't think you're insane. And you're not insane. Do you just like to kill?"

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin smiled.
"Cool because I'm tired of taking showers alone with a bunch of guys. They're just waiting for me to drop the soap." Tristin smirked and laughed a little bit. "I have to ask you guys a serious question about the circus..."

@Shammy the Shamrock
JPax42 said:
Igor

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin smiled.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony

"Well I love to kill and feel there blood splatter warmly across my hands and body. To see then scream as I slowly stab t- never mind im sorry" her face got very traumatizing and insane. A dark aura formed around her before she came back to her senses

Deep within TEST, there lies a special holding chamber for a specific member. It holds him in, trapping him and unallowing him to go roam free whenever he wants. The quiet chamber defeans the silence. Powerful tungsten walls prevent him from leaving, and he sits down onto the chamber chair counting down till his next release. Blood pours down from his mouth as he eats lunch which is raw gazelle, full body intact. Who is this violent individual? TEST most dangerous subject, Project Alpha AKA Sabertooth.

@Yappi or @JPax42 (Since you two are basically the only TESTS who probably know of his existence. Idk hue.)

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Okay well anything you need to say to me that I can fix?"

@Yappi

Tristin

"Well, I'll just go shower and what not." Tristin grabbed a towel and a knife and walked out.

@Shammy the Shamrock (open, showers)
Harmony

"I'm just forced into here... And why can't I leave... this place is scary and I have a feeling that your going to experiment on me again. I don't like it here!" She says pulling her combat knife and leaping across the table

Igor

Igor quickly grabbed the knife and Harmony. "Calm down child! There is nothing to fear here. And what do you mean experiment? I don't do that stuff. For the most part. Tristin exception but she is mutant and won't hurt. We are here to support you Harmony. I'm not dangerous, Tristin not dangerous."

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin held a bar of soap tightly in her hands under the shower. There were large employees surrounding her.
"Stand back! I am dangerous!" The employees began to laugh and Tristin simply covered herself and crouched down into a fetal position. 'This is the worst part. Wait, no it's not...' A large guy looked down at her. "Pick up my soap." Since Tristin was crouched down, the guy's...thing was practically poking her in the face. "You don't want it to go to waste, do you?" The guy smiled down at her, to which Tristin responded by sliding along the floor a little bit and throwing his soap up to him. "This isn't prison you don't have to do that." Tristin stood up angrily and looked up at the guy, who looked down at her, laughing. "Kid, you've been doing this with us for nearly fifteen years. I won't lay a finger on ya." The guy continued laughing.

Tristin responded by sprinting out of the showers, grabbing a towel and sprinting away down the stairs. Very far down. Down to the bowels of TEST. She eventually realized she had been here before herself, before Igor released her to live upstairs. Tristin walked down the empty cells, remembering everything. As she walked in, she breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped the towel around her. Tristin walked past a cell where someone was eating a raw gazelle. Not the weirdest thing she had seen.
"Sabertooth, isn't it?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor quickly grabbed the knife and Harmony. "Calm down child! There is nothing to fear here. And what do you mean experiment? I don't do that stuff. For the most part. Tristin exception but she is mutant and won't hurt. We are here to support you Harmony. I'm not dangerous, Tristin not dangerous."

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin held a bar of soap tightly in her hands under the shower. There were large employees surrounding her.
"Stand back! I am dangerous!" The employees began to laugh and Tristin simply covered herself and crouched down into a fetal position. 'This is the worst part. Wait, no it's not...' A large guy looked down at her. "Pick up my soap." Since Tristin was crouched down, the guy's...thing was practically poking her in the face. "You don't want it to go to waste, do you?" The guy smiled down at her, to which Tristin responded by sliding along the floor a little bit and throwing his soap up to him. "This isn't prison you don't have to do that." Tristin stood up angrily and looked up at the guy, who looked down at her, laughing. "Kid, you've been doing this with us for nearly fifteen years. I won't lay a finger on ya." The guy continued laughing.

Tristin responded by sprinting out of the showers, grabbing a towel and sprinting away down the stairs. Very far down. Down to the bowels of TEST. She eventually realized she had been here before herself, before Igor released her to live upstairs. Tristin walked down the empty cells, remembering everything. As she walked in, she breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped the towel around her. Tristin walked past a cell where someone was eating a raw gazelle. Not the weirdest thing she had seen.
"Sabertooth, isn't it?"

@YoungX
Sabertooth looked at Tristin with a very simple stare as he would continue munching down on the raw gazelle. The blood continued to drip down his mouth as he continued eating the thighs of the dead animal. He continued to keep on chewing as he stared at her until he spit out the remaining bones to the left of him to the floor. The meat was pretty tender despite it being raw, but it's the blood that keeps him going. After slowing swallowing the meat he would finally give Tristin his full attention. In truth if he wasn't confined in this cell, he would've probably fought the girl if he wanted too.

"What do you want girl?"

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Igor

@Yappi

Tristin

"Sabertooth, isn't it?"

@YoungX
Harmony

"Then explain why I have 3 pupils!!!!' she says trying to stab him with her other hand

Tristin

"What do you think I want?" Tristin laughed, still not turning to face him. She just straightened the towel and pushed her hair out of her face so she could at least look at the ground. "I was looking for a nice quiet place, I guess. The employees are really mean." Tristin didn't show a hint of fear as she turned to face him fully, her amber-yellow eyes showing a feeling of sadness. "Can I have a piece? I'm hungry. If you want...you don't have to."

@YoungX (Did you know Tristan is a man's name, it's just the i that makes it appropriate for a girl)

Igor

Igor lazily grabbed the knife and put it down.
"Some other doof did that to you. Maybe you just have three pupils, I mean, it's not that rare. You know there was this one girl who came by here a while ago. She had red and blue eye with three, four, five pupils at a time. However, she disappear into the sun apparently? Anyways, do you want me to find your experimenter? I can help with that."

@Yappi (Kirsty reference ftw)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"What do you think I want?" Tristin laughed, still not turning to face him. She just straightened the towel and pushed her hair out of her face so she could at least look at the ground. "I was looking for a nice quiet place, I guess. The employees are really mean." Tristin didn't show a hint of fear as she turned to face him fully, her amber-yellow eyes showing a feeling of sadness. "Can I have a piece? I'm hungry. If you want...you don't have to."

@YoungX (Did you know Tristan is a man's name, it's just the i that makes it appropriate for a girl)

Igor

"Some other doof did that to you. Maybe you just have three pupils, I mean, it's not that rare. You know there was this one girl who came by here a while ago. She had red and blue eye with three, four, five pupils at a time. However, she disappear into the sun apparently? Anyways, do you want me to find your experimenter? I can help with that."

Johny walks into the room "For Christ sakes stop bullshiting her, you were in the godamn research team!" He says drinking a sip o whisky

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"What do you think I want?" Tristin laughed, still not turning to face him. She just straightened the towel and pushed her hair out of her face so she could at least look at the ground. "I was looking for a nice quiet place, I guess. The employees are really mean." Tristin didn't show a hint of fear as she turned to face him fully, her amber-yellow eyes showing a feeling of sadness. "Can I have a piece? I'm hungry."

Igor

(@JPax42 I did hue. Tristan Taylor is one of my favorite characters.)

Sabertooth simply just threw a piece of gazelle over to Tristin through the cell. At this point he wasn't able to kill anyone, so why bother wasting his time? If he wanted to right now, he would've just outright killed the girl and would probably eat a bit of her instead. Of course he was confined here, so he wasn't really able to do much for the moment. In any case, he just wanted to kill someone and the girl was probably his only bet at the moment. Still... he was trapped and he didn't need to upset the higher ups any more than he has too... even though he wants to.

"Just take it. You know... you shouldn't be down here girl. You'll get in trouble. I'm supposed to be one of TEST's dark little secrets," he said as he continued to munch on the gazelle head as he decapitated it.

@JPax42

Igor

"Research team yes. But I don't remember exact details since she wasn't contained with me. Harmony and Tristin were experimented seven years apart, both at very early age." Igor stood up and went to his computer. "I can find your project files if you want, but this is irrational behavior from girl trying to stab." Igor started typing things up, looking for various directories and things. "I have found files. Take look." Igor turned the computer.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin shrugged. She saw the murderous intent in the eyes of the man, but still didn't flinch. If he wasn't bound up, Tristin would be a little more cautious, but she would be perfectly capable of outrunning and out maneuvering Sabertooth. Tristin looked at the meat and had the intention of cooking it with her vision, but didn't want to disrespect Sabertooth's gift. So she just started nibbling on the raw piece of meat. It actually tasted quite nice compared to the food she was used to scavenging. "Dark little secrets? Well, you look kind of big to someone my size." Tristin sat down in front of the cell, cross legged. She draped the towel over the 'necessities' and looked at Sabertooth in the eyes. "My name's Tristin, in case you forgot. We met before, sort of." Tristin smiled faintly at Sabertooth.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Research team yes. But I don't remember exact details since she wasn't contained with me. Harmony and Tristin were experimented seven years apart, both at very early age." Igor stood up and went to his computer. "I can find your project files if you want, but this is irrational behavior from girl trying to stab." Igor started typing things up, looking for various directories and things. "I have found files. Take look." Igor turned the computer.

@Yappi

Tristin

Tristin shrugged. She saw the murderous intent in the eyes of the man, but still didn't flinch. If he wasn't bound up, Tristin would be a little more cautious, but she would be perfectly capable of outrunning and out maneuvering Sabertooth. Tristin looked at the meat and had the intention of cooking it with her vision, but didn't want to disrespect Sabertooth's gift. So she just started nibbling on the raw piece of meat. It actually tasted quite nice compared to the food she was used to scavenging. "Dark little secrets? Well, you look kind of big to someone my size." Tristin sat down in front of the cell, cross legged. She draped the towel over the 'necessities' and looked at Sabertooth in the eyes. "My name's Tristin, in case you forgot. We met before, sort of." Tristin smiled faintly at Sabertooth.

@YoungX
Sabertooth's memories of this girl were vague to say the least. He usually doesn't remember those he doesn't care too much about. Still there was some... recollection of the girl. Right now he was bored as fuck and really wanted to kill someone even if it was insignificant like a bug.

"Right... I just want to kill something even if it is a tiny bug," he said as he put his foot down onto the gazelle's decapitated head fully crushing it. Blood and guts came spewing out of the head as he would begin to actually eat the brain of the crushed head.

@JPax42

Tristin

"Well, I can get you something to kill. But you have to give me...a few days to do it." Tristin shivered slightly, since she was still wet from the shower room and only wearing a towel. "For now, I guess I need someone to talk to. Someone I can relate to." Tristin smiled and looked around, before looking at Sabertooth. Her expression soon turned somewhat warm. "Anything in particular you want to do right now other than kill? When was the last time you've talked to someone else?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Well, I can get you something to kill. But you have to give me...a few days to do it." Tristin shivered slightly, since she was still wet from the shower room and only wearing a towel. "For now, I guess I need someone to talk to. Someone I can relate to." Tristin smiled and looked around, before looking at Sabertooth. Her expression soon turned somewhat warm. "Anything in particular you want to do right now other than kill? When was the last time you've talked to someone else?"

@YoungX
"No I just want to kill," he said as he would continue chewing on the crushed Gazelle brain. Then he would hear her comment about talking. "Talking? I don't waste my time talking. Action is more important," he says as he spits out parts of the brain towards the floor.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back