• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Igor

Igor landed a stinging slap on the back of Thomas's head. "Stop that. Anyways, this is my subject. She's fifteen years old and is going to reveal something to you all that human limitation is present, but there are stretches. Now, subject. Blaze it."

Tristin

Tristin expressionlessly walked onto the stage. Her pace was awfully quick for someone who was on stage, but Tristin felt it was completely natural. Tristin picked up a stack of papers and showed it to everyone. She then turned sideways so anyone watching would see what was about to happen.

Tristin's eyes began to glow, and heat began to haze up the front. Soon, the haze formed a cylinder beam from her eyes into the paper. The stack of papers had a burning hole going through it, and Tristin tilted her head and changed her gaze, cutting the paper with her heat vision. After the papers combusted completely, Tristin put her palms over her eyes and turned away from the crowd, breathing slightly heavier than she did earlier.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @NickTonCutter

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor landed a stinging slap on the back of Thomas's head. "Stop that. Anyways, this is my subject. She's fifteen years old and is going to reveal something to you all that human limitation is present, but there are stretches. Now, subject. Blaze it."

Tristin

Tristin expressionlessly walked onto the stage. Her pace was awfully quick for someone who was on stage, but Tristin felt it was completely natural. Tristin picked up a stack of papers and showed it to everyone. She then turned sideways so anyone watching would see what was about to happen.

Tristin's eyes began to glow, and heat began to haze up the front. Soon, the haze formed a cylinder beam from her eyes into the paper. The stack of papers had a burning hole going through it, and Tristin tilted her head and changed her gaze, cutting the paper with her heat vision. After the papers combusted completely, Tristin put her palms over her eyes and turned away from the crowd, breathing slightly heavier than she did earlier.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @NickTonCutter
Sky didn't need acting to be genuinely surprised. 'Prank call girl has heat vision? Well hot damn,' he thought to himself as he watched. Still... this meant he would be curious about TEST. Were they really hiding something... or were they helping this girl master her powers? It would be like the X-Men if this were the case then. Of course... Sky has powers too technically.

@NickTonCutter @JPax42

Thomas rubbed his head and watched what had happened, he tilted his head and didn't speak. 'She has some sort of....heat vision? Maybe....Jesus that slap hurt,' he thought as he stared at Tristin. He snapped out of the gaze by Paige and softly applauded with a faint smile.

Paige softly applauded 'Nice! Bravo! It's like a magic show except with real things,' she thought to herself before stopping. She patted her brothers back "Lighten up will ya, just do it for me," she whispered with puppy eyes before going silent.

@JPax42 @YoungX @NickTonCutter

Last edited by a moderator:

"The world ain't all fun and games, Alan, as much as you'd like to think of it. A lot of people want you dead, others want you alive, the former being captivated wholly by the League of Taxi Drivers, and they've given me one last job, that is to kill you. On the other hand, your powers, although quite abnormal, they're wanted by pretty much everybody, including TEST, heard they've been looking for some superpowered lab rats, and there's money to make here."

Tim spoke, in a fairly monotonous voice, as he strayed as far as he can from Alan without losing stance.

@SirGrey

"Well pal I don't really care who yer working for, you pointed a gun at me so you're going down" Alan said as he approached Tim twirling his bat. As he got closer he swung the bat like a wild animal, crashing it against Tim's stomach and head. "And you said the world ain't fun and games" @Elephantom

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin put Harmony on her back and glared at the locks. Heat began to radiate out of her eyes into the lock. "We're busting out of here." The locks began to click and Tristin kicked at the door. The security of the prison wasn't prepared for heat vision. Tristin blinked and pouted, still holding Harmony like a 70 pound backpack koala. She turned back to the locks, this time the air turning visibly orange as she began heating up the metal. "Come...on...." Tristin gave one swift kick and the door came off. She silently darted out of the prison under the sight, still holding Harmony.

@Yappi

Igor

"They're TEST. Johnny nor I can control them because we are just scientist. Oh! I hear Tristin." Igor put an evil smile on when he mentioned the girl.

@Shammy the Shamrock

(
@YoungX Sky can't 'sneak in' to TEST. People get vaporized if they aren't on anything but the civilian floor unless they are authorized)
Being maximum security they were on floor 63

Harmony would sit up on her bed, in pain whenever she flinched. She tried to stand up, she falls to her knees. She tried again and is able to limp.

Igor

Igor smiled with a hint of annoyance. "Not once has guest question legality. We call her subject because that's just a term. Also, having ability is not illegal." Igor knew experimentation that he did was just as good as pain. But the guests need not know that. "You can go now." Igor waved off Tristin, Thomas, and Paige and turned to the other two.

Tristin

Tristin was highly untrained with her ability. This would be apparent as she walked around the back, looking for Thomas and Paige.

@Shammy the Shamrock @NickTonCutter @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
"So it's over..." Sora look at Sky,a bit curious about this scene.The girl seems to have no emotion at all,he could give his Identity police card but...There were not enough proof,and worst,no picture could be taken but only some drawing made by Sora,and also some notes.So Sora try to get a little more information looking at Igor "Is there is other place that can be visit for us ?" he say starting to smoke

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @JPax42

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor smiled with a hint of annoyance. "Not once has guest question legality. We call her subject because that's just a term. Also, having ability is not illegal." Igor knew experimentation that he did was just as good as pain. But the guests need not know that. "You can go now." Igor waved off Tristin, Thomas, and Paige and turned to the other two.

Tristin

Tristin was highly untrained with her ability. This would be apparent as she walked around the back, looking for Thomas and Paige.

@Shammy the Shamrock @NickTonCutter @YoungX
Johny

I walk up to Igor "Hey, hey Igor you a phycologist?"

JPax42 said:
Igor
"For now, tours' over. Work hours. You and Clark have to leave." Igor waved to them and turned to Johnny. "I can be if I want to. What's wrong?"

@Yappi @YoungX @NickTonCutter
Johny

"Har-burp-mony is in need of one, she killed 2 guards in full body armor with a spoon last time she escaped. She needs some help, to be honest I'm to lazy to do it my self"

Igor

"Well if girl singing doesn't help then I will therapy her. Send her to my office on floor 23." Igor smirked at Johnny. "You are brave man for capturing Harmony."

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Well if girl singing doesn't help then I will therapy her. Send her to my office on floor 23." Igor smirked at Johnny. "You are brave man for capturing Harmony."

@Yappi
Johny

"Yea yea, i fought a 7'2 Russian guy and won. I doubt a little psychopath will scare me" he says sending Harmony up

Harmony timidly walks into his office

JPax42 said:
Igor
"7'2 Russian guy? Cousin Dmitry?" Igor waved to Johnny and saw Harmony walk in. "Come take seat. What seems to be problem?"

@Yappi
Harmony

The metal detector went off when she walked in "everyone calls me insane when I'm not" she says frowning

Igor

"Kid put down your knIves we cannot allow this in office." Igor signaled to a magnetic tray. "Now I don't think you're insane. Is there anyone else who doesn't think you're insane?"

@Yappi (I'm going to be gone a little bit so just feel free to type Harmony posts and Igor is just listening)

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Kid put down your knIves we cannot allow this in office." Igor signaled to a magnetic tray. "Now I don't think you're insane. Is there anyone else who doesn't think you're insane?"

@Yappi (I'm going to be gone a little bit so just feel free to type Harmony posts and Igor is just listening)
Harmony

"EVERYONE, you are the only person who says that Im not"

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Oh, well, you're not insane. What did you do anyways to make them think you are?"

@Yappi (I'm in SS)
Harmony

"These" she puts 40 pictures of people she kept In her pocket. They were people who were brutally slashed,stabbed and tortured to death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back