• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tristin

Tristin rolls over and gets to her feet, raising her fists. She kicks the cell over and over. "Harmony, are you alright?" Tristin rushes over to her and checks everything.

@Yappi

Thomas was in shock "What the hell!? You're men just shot an little girl and a teen on sight. Why didn't you stop them," he said with anger in his eyes. "Do you care for them!?!?!?" He said slamming the cane on the ground to make sure Igor was listening.

Paige stayed quite, her brother never really got angry so this was new. She crossed her arms and let her talk, shaking her head at the treatment of the girls.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor lazily waved his hand. "They will be fine. It happens to Tristin a lot anyways, more so to Harmony." Igor was suspicious of this boy's behavior already. "It's not my call anyways, they aren't my men." Igor grunted and continued walking towards the prison, as if this was all normal. He said her name but he hoped that it wouldn't ring a bell in the circus minds about Tristin the Ringmaster. However, Tristin and Ringmaster had much in common, so it wouldn't be too hard to guess.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas followed him, mumbling something under his breath. Why did he feel so angry over these two, the child was obvious but Tristen was harder. "Who's men are they then," he said calming down, taking a deep breath.

@JPax42

After doing some great research,it seems Sky got a phone number.Sora was curious about TEST...Maybe engaging someone should help him for the task of finding TEST secret.He took his phone shaking "It's alright...It's for the sake of the world." he call Sky "Hello?"

@YoungX

NickTonCutter said:
After doing some great research,it seems Sky got a phone number.Sora was curious about TEST...Maybe engaging someone should help him for the task of finding TEST secret.He took his phone shaking "It's alright...It's for the sake of the world." he call Sky "Hello?"
@YoungX
Sky would hear the insult by the Russian, but he didn't pay too much mind to it. After all he was the type to make enemies regardless, so it wouldn't really put a damper on things. For now he would head on out to accomplish more contracts and make a name for himself. Then he would get a call from... sources unknown. "Let's hope it isn't that prank caller again...," he would then pick up the phone and said, "Hello you've reached Sky the Mercenary. How can I help you?"

@NickTonCutter

YoungX said:
Sky would hear the insult by the Russian, but he didn't pay too much mind to it. After all he was the type to make enemies regardless, so it wouldn't really put a damper on things. For now he would head on out to accomplish more contracts and make a name for himself. Then he would get a call from... sources unknown. "Let's hope it isn't that prank caller again...," he would then pick up the phone and said, "Hello you've reached Sky the Mercenary. How can I help you?"
@NickTonCutter
Sora think for a second "Time to put my vocal card lesson." he try to change his voice to doesn't be recognize "I'm calling you for a job.Are you up to inspect the TEST factory for me?You take some documents,files and you get out,without a problem." Unfortunately in the midle of the sentence Sora couldn't handle the voice change "Shit..."

NickTonCutter said:
Sora think for a second "Time to put my vocal card lesson." he try to change his voice to doesn't be recognize "I'm calling you for a job.Are you up to inspect the TEST factory for me?You take some documents,files and you get out,without a problem." Unfortunately in the midle of the sentence Sora couldn't handle the voice change "Shit..."
"Hmm? Your voice is pretty familiar now that I think about it. Aren't you that guy I met earlier? Eh it doesn't matter in the slightest. Anyway... you said you wanted me to inspect TEST right? Well I could but... then here is the problem... I've already completed one contract under them, but then again... it's not like they trust me just because I've completed one job..." He would then take a moment to think about whether or not he would be up to this. If he did then this could pay off for him in two aspects. One he could get paid obviously... but more importantly he could find out more about TEST. "Tell you what... I'll do it. However I do expect to be compensated extremely well for this... Breaking into TEST can have some serious consequences if I'm caught. You do understand right?"

@NickTonCutter

YoungX said:
"Hmm? Your voice is pretty familiar now that I think about it. Aren't you that guy I met earlier? Eh it doesn't matter in the slightest. Anyway... you said you wanted me to inspect TEST right? Well I could but... then here is the problem... I've already completed one contract under them, but then again... it's not like they trust me just because I've completed one job..." He would then take a moment to think about whether or not he would be up to this. If he did then this could pay off for him in two aspects. One he could get paid obviously... but more importantly he could find out more about TEST. "Tell you what... I'll do it. However I do expect to be compensated extremely well for this... Breaking into TEST can have some serious consequences if I'm caught. You do understand right?"
@NickTonCutter
"The compensation will be enough,don't worry.I'm not in the need of any money after all." he scratch his chin

"Well i won't lie to you...I will be covering you with a Sniper if something goes wrong.The objective is to hide,take everything,and go out...So the sniper will contain a sleeping substance...Are you definitely up for this?I just need your position,and you to keep the phone call open."

NickTonCutter said:
"The compensation will be enough,don't worry.I'm not in the need of any money after all." he scratch his chin
"Well i won't lie to you...I will be covering you with a Sniper if something goes wrong.The objective is to hide,take everything,and go out...So the sniper will contain a sleeping substance...Are you definitely up for this?I just need your position,and you to keep the phone call open."
"I have a secret communication line I can use to speak to you with, so you don't have to worry about that. The hard part is sneaking into the TEST facility in the first place. They have a field that vaporizes anyone who isn't authorized, so getting through that will be a big problem." Sky would have to somehow get through the field and disguise himself or sneak into TEST. Once he was able to get through that hurdle then he was good to go.

@NickTonCutter

YoungX said:
"I have a secret communication line I can use to speak to you with, so you don't have to worry about that. The hard part is sneaking into the TEST facility in the first place. They have a field that vaporizes anyone who isn't authorized, so getting through that will be a big problem." Sky would have to somehow get through the field and disguise himself or sneak into TEST. Once he was able to get through that hurdle then he was good to go.
@NickTonCutter
"Well...Maybe we could get a by pass from TEST...But how?" That was a big problem.If they cannot reach trough a burning firewall,the plan would be impossible "Have you any idea?I hope you are good to make plans,because i'm the kind of guys to hide in the shadows and act..." Sora was definitely up to find the secret of TEST.They were hiding something,it was sure now.

NickTonCutter said:
"Well...Maybe we could get a by pass from TEST...But how?" That was a big problem.If they cannot reach trough a burning firewall,the plan would be impossible "Have you any idea?I hope you are good to make plans,because i'm the kind of guys to hide in the shadows and act..." Sora was definitely up to find the secret of TEST.They were hiding something,it was sure now.
"Hmm... well...," Sky would brainstorm to see if he could possibly come up with any ideas. Sneaking into TEST was difficult as it was as he remembered the time he tried to speak with the higher ups at the entrance. Didn't really go so well and was held up at gun point. "Ah I think I may have an idea. We need someone from the inside. Someone who is a part of TEST. Either we take their ID or we convince one of them to let us in. The problem now then is who would it be?"

@NickTonCutter

YoungX said:
"Hmm... well...," Sky would brainstorm to see if he could possibly come up with any ideas. Sneaking into TEST was difficult as it was as he remembered the time he tried to speak with the higher ups at the entrance. Didn't really go so well and was held up at gun point. "Ah I think I may have an idea. We need someone from the inside. Someone who is a part of TEST. Either we take their ID or we convince one of them to let us in. The problem now then is who would it be?"
@NickTonCutter
Sora sigh "Last time i seen a TEST guys...He was drunk as hell..." Sora doesn't know anybody from TEST outside "I may have and idea too...I can call TEST for like and interview ? Yeah,i have a badge and a costume up for this..." he scratch his chin... "Yeah...Like mading and article that acclam them.They should accept !”

NickTonCutter said:
Sora sigh "Last time i seen a TEST guys...He was drunk as hell..." Sora doesn't know anybody from TEST outside "I may have and idea too...I can call TEST for like and interview ? Yeah,i have a badge and a costume up for this..." he scratch his chin... "Yeah...Like mading and article that acclam them.They should accept !”
"Well... a much better plan than mine to be honest. Alright we'll go with your plan." Sky decided that he needed a disguise for this and he was glad he always wears his suit when going outside.

@NickTonCutter

Tristin

Tristin put Harmony on her back and glared at the locks. Heat began to radiate out of her eyes into the lock. "We're busting out of here." The locks began to click and Tristin kicked at the door. The security of the prison wasn't prepared for heat vision. Tristin blinked and pouted, still holding Harmony like a 70 pound backpack koala. She turned back to the locks, this time the air turning visibly orange as she began heating up the metal. "Come...on...." Tristin gave one swift kick and the door came off. She silently darted out of the prison under the sight, still holding Harmony.

@Yappi

Igor

"They're TEST. Johnny nor I can control them because we are just scientist. Oh! I hear Tristin." Igor put an evil smile on when he mentioned the girl.

@Shammy the Shamrock

(
@YoungX Sky can't 'sneak in' to TEST. People get vaporized if they aren't on anything but the civilian floor unless they are authorized)

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin put Harmony on her back and glared at the locks. Heat began to radiate out of her eyes into the lock. "We're busting out of here." The locks began to click and Tristin kicked at the door. The security of the prison wasn't prepared for heat vision. Tristin blinked and pouted, still holding Harmony like a 70 pound backpack koala. She turned back to the locks, this time the air turning visibly orange as she began heating up the metal. "Come...on...." Tristin gave one swift kick and the door came off. She silently darted out of the prison under the sight, still holding Harmony.

@Yappi

Igor

"They're TEST. Johnny nor I can control them because we are just scientist. Oh! I hear Tristin." Igor put an evil smile on when he mentioned the girl.

@Shammy the Shamrock

(
@YoungX Sky can't 'sneak in' to TEST. People get vaporized if they aren't on anything but the civilian floor.)
(Rip. I better change my post quickly.)

Thomas listened and frowned "What's with the grin? Are you always grinning like a idiot?" He asked Igor as the grin was very unsettling, he let out a sigh as he continued to walk.

Paige covered her nose "Why does it smell like burnt metal! Is that the smell you guys have to live with," she said staying behind Thomas, her knife in hand as she started walking faster than the two.

@JPax42

YoungX said:
"Well... a much better plan than mine to be honest. Alright we'll go with your plan. I'll use this opportunity to sneak in through then and sneak in to gain some information. An interview only covers the ground information... not the real sauce." Sky decided that he needed a disguise for this and he was glad he always wears his suit when going outside.
@NickTonCutter
"We need a meetpoint...Calling TEST...I give you the costume " he smile "Perfect.If they autorize you everything will be perfect...The costume could contain a permanent camera,and also some choloroform.We can also put you on a mask of another person in any case.You act,you leave,and you get the reward.You can come at my home now." he send out the coordonates

NickTonCutter said:
"We need a meetpoint...Calling TEST...I give you the costume " he smile "Perfect.If they autorize you everything will be perfect...The costume could contain a permanent camera,and also some choloroform.We can also put you on a mask of another person in any case.You act,you leave,and you get the reward.You can come at my home now." he send out the coordonates
"Well that's fine. Just note that citizens will be vaporized if they proceed anywhere beside the citizen level. So we're going to have to somehow bypass that." He then receives the coordinates and heads to his client's house still in his suit.

@NickTonCutter

Igor

"Back to base we go." Igor teleported Tristin, Paige, Thomas, and himself back to the main room of TEST. A metallic device in his hand exploded. "Nailed it. One time use. I will leave you all alone now." Igor walked away, prepared to accept visitors.

(Open, TEST)

Tristin

Tristin put Harmony in her own bed, tucking her in and snuggled her on the forehead.
"You'll get better kid." Tristin walked out and followed the rest, quickly noticing there was a new girl. She didn't pay much mind to the new girl and saw Thomas again who apparently came with Igor. "Hey Thomas. I guess it's the second date, my name's Tristin." She then looked around.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"Well that's fine. Just note that citizens will be vaporized if they proceed anywhere beside the citizen level. So we're going to have to somehow bypass that." He then receives the coordinates and heads to his client's house still in his suit.
@NickTonCutter
Sora open the door and check around "Alright" he give him a box with the Reporter clothes,and the hidden camera in it with the chloroform "We just need to call now...Any idea?"

NickTonCutter said:
Sora open the door and check around "Alright" he give him a box with the Reporter clothes,and the hidden camera in it with the chloroform "We just need to call now...Any idea?"
He would take the clothes and would begin to change in secret. Once he did he would come out with a disguised face so that no one can tell it was his real face. "Well... your going to have to get an interview on TEST's plan for the future. They are an organization about heroes, and what better way to be interviewed than to talk about their plans?"

@NickTonCutter

Thomas smiled "Oh thanks! It's easier to call you Tristin than girl," he said with a chuckle before looking at his sister. "Oh! This is my sister Paige," Thomas said doing a bow and jazz hands towards Paige.

Paige smiled "Oh! Hello Tristin. Thomas is this your girlfr-" she was stopped by his cane going behind her feet and lifting her up and onto the floor.

Thomas sighed, covering the blush from his face "Please forgive my sister, she's not good with introductions. Can be a bit talkative," he said glaring down at Paige who flipped him off.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back