• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin crawled through a small gap between floors and dropped down into a TEST chamber. There were various devices and things along the walls, as well as a chair in the middle with straps on it. Tristin began to remember what went on in these chambers with her. "Harmony, are these the places?" Tristin pointed to it. She knew that there were far worse chambers, but she didn't want to tell Harmony if Harmony didn't know.

@Yappi

Igor

"Doctor Igor Vasiliev. Why did you leave your sister, Thomas?" Igor was pointed to Paige, who also had noticeable circus attire on her. "I am not strong man. I tried out for spot in circus and they said 'Sorry, no professionals!'" Igor let out a dark laugh before pulling a chair out. The chair looked small in his enormous hands and as he lifted it out with minimal effort and took a seat, he turned to Paige. "I am to supervise you for thirty...five hours and thirty two minutes more."

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony

"Get away from that chair" she says shaking like a airplane on cocaine

Tristin

Tristin stepped away from the chair, shielding Harmony from what was about to happen. Tristin backed against the wall so that anyone who walked in couldn't get to Harmony. "Good idea. Do you want to go back?" Tristin began shaking slightly as well, but held onto Harmony's hand to calm herself and Harmony down.

@Yappi

Paige laughed at his joke "I'm Miss Fortune or Paige, whichever you prefer, well as long as you not a perv we'll get along just fine. What did my brother get into this time, I mean he was only gone for like an hour and a half," she said glaring at Thomas.

Thomas sighed "I got side tracked and lost her, I saw that girl out the window and now I'm here. I knew she was here because he really likes milkshakes," he said grabbing a seat of his own.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin stepped away from the chair, shielding Harmony from what was about to happen. Tristin backed against the wall so that anyone who walked in couldn't get to Harmony. "Good idea. Do you want to go back?" Tristin began shaking slightly as well, but held onto Harmony's hand to calm herself and Harmony down.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Sure" She says before she grips tighter, sure is shivering now. unable to truly think very well, she has blood all over her shirt and pants, her hands and face. She hit im right in the jugular without fail

Igor

"He go into TEST facility to visit the girl he saw through the window!" Igor winked at Thomas and bluntly took a sip of his milkshake, waiting for the reaction. "You two are very welcome on civilian floor by the way. Just don't disturb our, ehm, subjects."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin jerked her head away from Harmony's blow, taking it lightly but still with a little blood on the surface, assuming she hit with the knife. It still hurt a fair bit, but Tristin realizes she was going to be probably hit again.
"You little koala bear!" Tristin flung Harmony over her shoulder onto the chair.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
"He go into TEST facility to visit the girl he saw through the window!" Igor winked at Thomas and bluntly took a sip of his milkshake, waiting for the reaction. "You two are very welcome on civilian floor by the way. Just don't disturb our, ehm, subjects."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin jerked her head away from Harmony's blow, taking it lightly but still with a little blood on the surface, assuming she hit with the knife. It still hurt a fair bit, but Tristin realizes she was going to be probably hit again.
"You little koala bear!" Tristin flung Harmony over her shoulder onto the chair.

@Yappi
Harmony

I leap out of the chair onto the ground, shivering

Tristin

Tristin tilted her head at Harmony. She was really confused as to why this girl tried to stab her and is now scared. "Alright child, we're getting out of here."

Before Harmony could react, Tristin scooped her up and already ran back to her cell, putting her on the bed. Tristin even closed the door, unfortunately it locked again because the heat died down. Tristin was breathing heavily from all the running around with a seventy pound Harmony.
"Harmony, what's going on?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin tilted her head at Harmony. She was really confused as to why this girl tried to stab her and is now scared. "Alright child, we're getting out of here."

Before Harmony could react, Tristin scooped her up and already ran back to her cell, putting her on the bed. Tristin even closed the door, unfortunately it locked again because the heat died down. Tristin was breathing heavily from all the running around with a seventy pound Harmony.
"Harmony, what's going on?"

@Yappi
Harmony

"I was a experiment here. I have two pupils see" she says as the change out like a microscope "I can see in the dark with the other"

Tristin

"That's pretty...it reminds me of a creature I saw before." Tristin pointed to her own amber eyes. They had a ring around them of yellow, and glowed very dimly. "Meanwhile I'm just here able to burn things with mine." Tristin smiled at Harmony, looking closer at her eyes. "Anything else you can see?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"That's pretty...it reminds me of a creature I saw before." Tristin pointed to her own amber eyes. They had a ring around them of yellow, and glowed very dimly. "Meanwhile I'm just here able to burn things with mine." Tristin smiled at Harmony, looking closer at her eyes. "Anything else you can see?"

@Yappi
Harmony

"Thats about it, well i can see in orange colors" she says before sighing as guards started to surround them and Johny comes out

Johny

"This is sad, you died to a 8 year old girl.... ok fine. Look im Johny head scientist of TEST and well i need you to get back in your Cell and not get out again. Harmony is a CLASS -A4B subject and as a result SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!! under constant monetering. Tristen i will talk to you privatly"

Tristin

"Alright." Tristin left Harmony in the cell and followed Johnny, looking back at Harmony. "Johnny, what do you want? She's just a kid, there's no problem with her." Tristin sighed and put a hand on her forehead and muttered something in Russian.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Alright." Tristin left Harmony in the cell and followed Johnny, looking back at Harmony. "Johnny, what do you want? She's just a kid, there's no problem with her." Tristin sighed and put a hand on her forehead and muttered something in Russian.

@Yappi
Johny

"Tell that to these 40 sad saps" he throws down a collection of photos of dead bodys all stabbed to death "Yea your living with a -Burp- murderer" he takes a sip of his flask "Also try not to make her insane, thats why we gave her a roommate this time"

Tristin

Tristin wasn't surprise she was living with a murderer, yet the pictures saddened her. "I guess she calms down when I talk to her. I think she likes it when I talk to her." Tristin didn't look Johnny in the eye. Rather, she was talking while looking down. However, Tristin normally didn't need eye contact for conversation. "Any reason in particular you chose me of all people to live with a murderer?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin wasn't surprise she was living with a murderer, yet the pictures saddened her. "I guess she calms down when I talk to her. I think she likes it when I talk to her." Tristin didn't look Johnny in the eye. Rather, she was talking while looking down. However, Tristin normally didn't need eye contact for conversation. "Any reason in particular you chose me of all people to live with a murderer?"

@Yappi
Johny

"To be honest you were a chew toy incase she went insane but seeing you calm her i guess helps" he shrugs

Tristin

Tristin laughed. "Thanks Johnny. And, if you wanted just a chew toy for her you should've let her bunk with Dr. Vasiliev. The guy has muscles of steel." Tristin laughed slightly again. "Is there...anything we're doing in the future? For the public, I mean?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin laughed. "Thanks Johnny. And, if you wanted just a chew toy for her you should've let her bunk with Dr. Vasiliev. The guy has muscles of steel." Tristin laughed slightly again. "Is there...anything we're doing in the future? For the public, I mean?"

@Yappi
Johny

"Well as for the Hero program people dont like needles so we are.... nah its boring for me and you so here" he portals her to the cell and locks the door.

Harmony

I am sitting on the bed trying to calm

Tristin

Tristin sat down next to Harmony and wrapped an arm around her. "Harmony, remember what I said about breathing. Four seconds in, four seconds hold, seven seconds out." Tristin pulled Harmony into a hug, still not changing her attitude even though she learned Harmony's a murderer. "So, what do you do for fun?" Tristin stroked Harmony gently in a calming manner.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin sat down next to Harmony and wrapped an arm around her. "Harmony, remember what I said about breathing. Four seconds in, four seconds hold, seven seconds out." Tristin pulled Harmony into a hug, still not changing her attitude even though she learned Harmony's a murderer. "So, what do you do for fun?" Tristin stroked Harmony gently in a calming manner.

@Yappi
Harmony

"I usually.... I dont have alot of time for fun. Im always outside trying to get food and money" she says sighing, trying to be happy. A bead of sweat runs down her face. She turns a bright red because she saw she almost killed her.

Tristin

Tristin was holding Harmony even closer now. "Sorry, I forgot you're not like other kids out there. You're unique. Special." Tristin turned and sat cross-legged on the bed, facing Harmony. "I usually don't tell this to everyone, but I sing to myself when I'm lonely. Now that I'm not alone, I don't really need to sing a song." Tristin stroked Harmony's face gently. Even for a murderer, Harmony looked delicate, like a child. "Is there any songs you know that I can sing for you?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin was holding Harmony even closer now. "Sorry, I forgot you're not like other kids out there. You're unique. Special." Tristin turned and sat cross-legged on the bed, facing Harmony. "I usually don't tell this to everyone, but I sing to myself when I'm lonely. Now that I'm not alone, I don't really need to sing a song." Tristin stroked Harmony's face gently. Even for a murderer, Harmony looked delicate, like a child. "Is there any songs you know that I can sing for you?"

@Yappi
Harmony

"Hey im not mentally ill" she says jumping on her "Dont call me special!"

Tristin

"Not what I meant!" Tristin laughed and faked falling down, letting Harmony lie on top of her. "Fine. I won't call you that. But you're still a little koala." Tristin looked up at Harmony and smiled. She never had a roommate before like this, so it was quite special and a great feeling too.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Not what I meant!" Tristin laughed and faked falling down, letting Harmony lie on top of her. "Fine. I won't call you that. But you're still a little koala." Tristin looked up at Harmony and smiled. She never had a roommate before like this, so it was quite special and a great feeling too.

@Yappi
Harmony

I take 3 knifes out of my jacket "These are what has kept my well.. not lonly all this time" she says sitting down on the floor. Ones a combat knife, a kitchen knife and a still blood pocket knife

Tristin

Tristin hopped from the bed and sat down next to Harmony, cross-legged again. "Combat, kitchen, pocket. I know my knives." Tristin smiled at Harmony. "So, how do these not keep you lonely?"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin hopped from the bed and sat down next to Harmony, cross-legged again. "Combat, kitchen, pocket. I know my knives." Tristin smiled at Harmony. "So, how do these not keep you lonely?"

@Yappi
Harmony

"Give me something to do.... kept me safe, helps me cut wood and other things" she says lookign at the one that was still bloody. whipping the blood onto her stained hoodie sleeve. She does not know how she will react because most NORMAL people would see someone wo keeps a bloody pocket knife in her coat as insane

Tristin

Tristin raised an eyebrow and thought a little bit about Harmony being insane. However, Johnny warned her so all she did is shift slightly closer to Harmony. "Don't ever clean your knives with hydrogen peroxide. Fair warning." Tristin leaned against Harmony and looked around for a minute. "It seems like I'm always trapped in this cell, and then I go through cycles of testing, being trapped, and more tests. It's a nice cell, better than any home I could ever wish for, but it's just...cycles of testing. I don't know what to do." Tristin knew Harmony was probably not listening. "My name's Tristin, by the way. I didn't want to tell the other guy."

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back