• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin raised an eyebrow and thought a little bit about Harmony being insane. However, Johnny warned her so all she did is shift slightly closer to Harmony. "Don't ever clean your knives with hydrogen peroxide. Fair warning." Tristin leaned against Harmony and looked around for a minute. "It seems like I'm always trapped in this cell, and then I go through cycles of testing, being trapped, and more tests. It's a nice cell, better than any home I could ever wish for, but it's just...cycles of testing. I don't know what to do." Tristin knew Harmony was probably not listening. "My name's Tristin, by the way. I didn't want to tell the other guy."

@Yappi
Harmony

As soon as she scoots towards him she holds a knife to her out of instinct before putting down "Sorry... i lived alone for a while. became pretty protective"

Yappi said:
(im going to just leave this here)
(Oh I didn't see, we need more people.)

Tristin

Tristin shrugged. "It's alright. Instinct is good. Anyways, since we're trapped in a cell would you rather sleep or do something else?"

@Yappi

"You got something in your eye? Why are you blinking with one eye," he said since he never got what winking really was. Was it to show trust, greed, or something else. It was an odd mystery that he couldn't understand the idea of it "Oh yes TEST it's a big fancy place," he told his sister in the most simple way he could.

Paige smiled "Oh, it's fancy! It must be nice, what do you guys do there....please don't tell me you make weapons of mass destruction," she said as she lived off older superhero movies. Always taught her that you should wear a costume, the president is evil, and any place has an acronym is evil.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Igor

"I wonder how Harmony is doing with her. Hopefully wonderful. Now children do you...er..guardians or anything?" Igor was worried and this was kind of apparent when he pulled out a radio.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Harmony

I see a man look through the slit in the Steel door, He would have a small knife as i grab his shirt and keys to the door opening it

@JPax42

(Exploring the cities. Expect slow posts from me until I get back. Hue.)

Sky decides to rest up again, and waits until he gets another contact from Johny. Maybe he has another assignment for him, but for now he'll have to wait and see.

(@Yappi If you want to send a contract to Sky via email or whatever.)

Paige smiled "You mean Papa strong? Oh he's back at the circus....oh we didn't tell him we were going to be out. We'll deal with the anger later," she said seeing the radio and tilting her head. "What's with the radio?" She asked curiously before grabbing another milkshake.

Threat looked at the radio "What are you thinking on doing? Anyway ya we have Papa. He's a strong man, took us in when we were young and since then we've been a family," he said leaning back in his chair and taking a sip of Paige's milkshake.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor put away the radio and decided he'd follow the kids. "We are possibly taking you to meet girl again. Thomas enjoyed it most likely."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

"Convenient! So where are we going?" Tristin scooped Harmony onto her back like a koala again and began to walk.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor put away the radio and decided he'd follow the kids. "We are possibly taking you to meet girl again. Thomas enjoyed it most likely."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

"Convenient! So where are we going?" Tristin scooped Harmony onto her back like a koala again and began to walk.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Out of here, how far into the facility are we?" she says as she looks at the map, 5 floors deeper than last time because of that happened earlier

Thomas glared and blushed a bit from under his hat "Q-Quite you!" He said through clenched teeth as he got up from his seat. He mumbled something under his breath as he went out the door.

Paige smirked "I would like to see the facility. I would like to meet my brothers GIRLFRIEND as well, how cute was she," she said giggling, Paige yelled the girlfriend part loud enough for Thomas to hear. The giggling turned to laughing when he went out the door "If you're finished, i'd like to go," she said getting out of her seat.

@JPax42

Sky took it upon himself to take another contract. He would look up requests on the mercenary site, and would find some nice easy picks. Then he accepted one and went on to meet his client. The work was very simple as he had to clear a warehouse filled with wanted men. From there he would head to said warehouse and easily busted the wanted men allowing the police to arrest them. Once that was out of the way he would go from rooftop to rooftop satisfied after collecting his pay.

(Open for interaction)

Igor

"Alright, back to facility we go. And there is the annoying mercenary again." Igor spoke loud enough for Sky to hear, but he kept on leading the two kids to the TEST facility. "You see, girl has to deal with smaller girl, murderer child. She kind of hangs on to her like koala bear." Igor quickened his pace as if something was going down there.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

Tristin

"We're leaving the facility? But why?" Tristin frowned. Of course, Tristin was underdressed for the occasion. A white sleeveless undershirt and shorts didn't really look quite right in public. Then again, Harmony didn't mind. "What's wrong with TEST? Seriously? I've been here for fifteen years and I think all the torture they did was necessary. I mean, it's bad yeah but it doesn't mean it's built for evil." Tristin carried Harmony a fair distance up the stairs, but saw guards. "I got this." Tristin leapt out over the railing and started climbing the wall. When she reached the top, she held onto Harmony and backflipped onto the ground floor. "Alright, let's go!" Tristin began to run out, patting Harmony on the head as she did.

@Yappi

Thomas started walking faster which turned into running as he soon made it to the facility. 'Murder child....that little girl from before...can't be,' he thought to himself as he waited for the other two.

Paige ran after her brother but realized how slow she was. Sighing she cartwheeled for a bit and went back to running, she got there and face planted in front of him. "Why....haven't.....they.....made.....moving.....grounds!" Paige said before putting her head back towards the ground.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Alright, back to facility we go. And there is the annoying mercenary again." Igor spoke loud enough for Sky to hear, but he kept on leading the two kids to the TEST facility. "You see, girl has to deal with smaller girl, murderer child. She kind of hangs on to her like koala bear." Igor quickened his pace as if something was going down there.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

Tristin

"We're leaving the facility? But why?" Tristin frowned. Of course, Tristin was underdressed for the occasion. A white sleeveless undershirt and shorts didn't really look quite right in public. Then again, Harmony didn't mind. "What's wrong with TEST? Seriously? I've been here for fifteen years and I think all the torture they did was necessary. I mean, it's bad yeah but it doesn't mean it's built for evil." Tristin carried Harmony a fair distance up the stairs, but saw guards. "I got this." Tristin leapt out over the railing and started climbing the wall. When she reached the top, she held onto Harmony and backflipped onto the ground floor. "Alright, let's go!" Tristin began to run out, patting Harmony on the head as she did.

@Yappi
Harmony

"We should leave for No-"She is shot in the stomach as a bullet pierces her chest . Harmony is blasted back. She screams as blood comes out of her mouth. "Subject detained, secrets are safe"

Tristin

Tristin pulled out her own gun and shot the guard in the head out of rage. "YOU SHOT A CHILD!" Tristin rushed Harmony behind a corner and started inspecting the wound. Tristin didn't know what to do as the bullet had gone completely through, so the best she could do was to treat the wound by blocking it up so Harmony could at least breathe. "H-Harmony, it's going to be alright. Just, hold onto something. Arm, leg, whatever." Tristin needed Harmony to be distracted by something while she treated the wounds with the medical kit she found on the wall.

@Yappi

Igor

"Okay we are here." Igor opened the doors to TEST and pointed to the main room. "Welcome to TEST! First things first, we're going to...ask what you want to do." Igor shrugged and scanned his badge, as well as two scanners scanning Paige and Thomas as authorized within 2 feet of Igor.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin pulled out her own gun and shot the guard in the head out of rage. "YOU SHOT A CHILD!" Tristin rushed Harmony behind a corner and started inspecting the wound. Tristin didn't know what to do as the bullet had gone completely through, so the best she could do was to treat the wound by blocking it up so Harmony could at least breathe. "H-Harmony, it's going to be alright. Just, hold onto something. Arm, leg, whatever." Tristin needed Harmony to be distracted by something while she treated the wounds with the medical kit she found on the wall.

@Yappi

Igor

"Okay we are here." Igor opened the doors to TEST and pointed to the main room. "Welcome to TEST! First things first, we're going to...ask what you want to do." Igor shrugged and scanned his badge, as well as two scanners scanning Paige and Thomas as authorized within 2 feet of Igor.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony

I start to cough up blood, I cant speak. Blood starts to flood my lungs. Tristin is quickly sorrounded, there are 18 gaurds all with full auto rifles "MAM MOVE AWAY FROM THE CHILD, WE WILL USE LETHAL FORCE!!!"

Paige got up breathing hard "Anything....that.....doesn't.....invole.....me......running!" She said pressing her hands against her knees. "Ok, i'm good now," she said before waiting to see what she could do.

Thomas sighed as he patted his sisters back "You're fine, just breath. Better? Good! Anyway just show her around, i'll follow," he said with a faint smile.

@JPax42

Tristin

"She's been shot...she's bleeding...she can't breathe..." Tristin stepped away from Harmony, but not before making sure she could breathe. Tristin turned to the guards. "You can't let her die. And of all people, you shoot a child..."

Igor

"Alright...uh...oh. Alert...follow me quick!" Igor sprinted downstairs at a fast pace. Since he was so large, a lot of air was being displaced and things went flying everywhere. Igor ran downstairs and saw Tristin wrapping Harmony and stepping from her. "What is of happen here?!"

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"She's been shot...she's bleeding...she can't breathe..." Tristin stepped away from Harmony, but not before making sure she could breathe. Tristin turned to the guards. "You can't let her die. And of all people, you shoot a child..."

Igor

"Alright...uh...oh. Alert...follow me quick!" Igor sprinted downstairs at a fast pace. Since he was so large, a lot of air was being displaced and things went flying everywhere. Igor ran downstairs and saw Tristin wrapping Harmony and stepping from her. "What is of happen here?!"

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock
"FIRE" 3 bullets ring out to Tristin and 1 hits her in the chest,

Harmony is passed out

Tristin

Tristin tried to sprint from the bullet but only managed to get far enough so that the wound would be taken slightly to the side. Tristin falls over, clutching the wound and shouting, incapacitated. She spits out blood. "Y-You're terrible." Tristin slowly loses consciousness.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
"FIRE" 3 bullets ring out to Tristin and 1 hits her in the chest,
Harmony is passed out
TEST injects Harmony with a anesthetic and some anti bleeding injection. Tristin is given the same.

Tristin

Tristin is completely knocked out, her eyes lose their dim glow while she is knocked out and sleeping. She didn't say anything and was completely out cold, unable to react.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin is completely knocked out, her eyes lose their dim glow while she is knocked out and sleeping. She didn't say anything and was completely out cold, unable to react.

@Yappi
Harmony

She and Tristen are thrown in maximum security, Harmony quickly wakes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back