• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akira doesn't look very amused by the scene in front of her. She clenches her fists and glares down the hall. "Does she always interrupt conversations like that?" she says, letting the irritation show in her voice.

@JPax42 @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin shrugged. "She's ah...well...I'm her subcommander she has every right to do that. My job before guests." Tristin then plopped down on the floor cross-legged and opened the book about quantum physics. "Chapter 1-" Tristin's expression turned into a scowl as she picked up the book. "Give me a minute." Tristin walked away with the books and into Katherine's bedroom, closing the door.

Tristin angrily put the books on Katherine's table. "Katherine, I don't have time for your dumb quantum mechanics club."

Katherine turned to Tristin and raised an eyebrow. "What? My quantum mechanics club isn't dumb. YOU'RE dumb!"

Tristin gasped and put a hand over her mouth. She then covered her eyes and ran out of the room.

--Five minutes later--

"GUYSSSS I THINK I'M DUUMMB!" Tristin was sobbing loudly on the floor in front of Akira and Sky, lying on her front against the floor and her legs curled up next to her. Her tears were forming in a puddle on the black glassy floor.. Tristin was sniffing loudly and her once melodic voice broke into a what sounded like a sniffling child. "KK-ATHERINE...N QUANTUM MECHANICS...AND I'M JUST SO DUMB!" Tristin didn't move from her spot on the floor. She was shaking from crying but she still remained on the ground, her face buried out of sight.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin shrugged. "She's ah...well...I'm her subcommander she has every right to do that. My job before guests." Tristin then plopped down on the floor cross-legged and opened the book about quantum physics. "Chapter 1-" Tristin's expression turned into a scowl as she picked up the book. "Give me a minute." Tristin walked away with the books and into Katherine's bedroom, closing the door.

Tristin angrily put the books on Katherine's table. "Katherine, I don't have time for your dumb quantum mechanics club."

Katherine turned to Tristin and raised an eyebrow. "What? My quantum mechanics club isn't dumb. YOU'RE dumb!"

Tristin gasped and put a hand over her mouth. She then covered her eyes and ran out of the room.

--Five minutes later--

"GUYSSSS I THINK I'M DUUMMB!" Tristin was sobbing loudly on the floor in front of Akira and Sky, lying on her front against the floor and her legs curled up next to her. Her tears were forming in a puddle on the black glassy floor.. Tristin was sniffing loudly and her once melodic voice broke into a what sounded like a sniffling child. "KK-ATHERINE...N QUANTUM MECHANICS...AND I'M JUST SO DUMB!" Tristin didn't move from her spot on the floor. She was shaking from crying but she still remained on the ground, her face buried out of sight.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
It would be Sky's turn to speak up. "The moment you say your dumb is the moment it's true. Everyone starts somewhere. Don't let that get you down. One isn't really dumb. Opinions will become truth of you accept it."

@Crystal Cali

Laura

Laura had shifted in her sleep so that she was on top of Ann. She was laying awkwardly and her stomach was on Ann's head. Drool had spread everywhere from where she slept, and there were patches of her drool all over Ann. "Mmm...mom...no...don't wrestle with your subcommander...go easy on him...no thats too hard...mom..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin stood up, her crying mood gone. An insane smile crept across her face for a second and her neck tilted until she straightened herself, blinking hard. "That was weird. Anyways, I have some Quantum Physics to do!" Tristin bit her lip bitterly and walked away.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

Tristin and Katherine

Tristin walked into Katherine's room, not bothering on checking the reason the door was closed. Katherine was lying on the bed, being unprofessional. She was throwing a red rubber ball up and down, catching it between her teeth. Katherine was also wearing nothing but her undergarments, and her legs were against the wall, crossed. An arm was rested across the upper part of her stomach, near her chest.

Tristin decided to ignore Katherine's temporarily unprofessionalism and sat down on the bed next to her.
"Katherine, I'm sorry about calling your quantum physics club dumb. I'll take the books and do the homework." Tristin gave a worried look, at which Katherine narrowed her eyes for a second. Tristin gulped nervously, and Katherine's eyes widened happily. "Thank you so much!" Katherine caught the ball in her hand and held her arms out towards Tristin. "Hug?" Tristin was about to decline, when Katherine actually put on a pout. Tristin sighed and just went with it. At that point, Katherine's harsh whisper broke the silence in Tristin's ears. "This never happened." Tristin quickly got a feeling of where in the awkward hell her own chest was, and nodded vigorously. "Agreed."

What a bad time for someone to walk in.

(Open for interaction,
@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock)

Ann woke up mumbling to herself, she looked to see Laura's stomach against her head. "This is awkward, can you get off me," she asked slowly lifting her off.

@JPax42

Laura

Laura screamed sharply when she woke up. Her strength caused her to fling herself off the bed onto the ground. She was rubbing her head in pain, which had just hit the dresser. "Owww..." Laura stood up and rolled onto the bed. "Why did you put me on your face anyways?"

Tristin and Katherine

For some reason, Tristin and Katherine still didn't let go.
"Katherine?" "Yeah?" "Stuck." "I know. You didn't happen to see the experimental magnetic bras, did you?" "Oh...um...it's experimental so I'm experimenting." "So am I." "Oh. So are we just gonna sit here with our breasts mashed together by magnets?" "Yep." "You done goofed." "Yep." "Is there a release switch?" "Yeah, but it doesn't work. It's experimental for a reason." "Oh. Well. What's the point of it?" "You really don't want to know." "I danced in a night club on stage with a two piece bathing suit covered in sequins. I can know." "No you can't." "We wondered if you had one like that." "Why do you think your jumpsuit can do that? Of course I have one." "I'm not going to comment on that." "Should we at least try to relax?" "Yep." Tristin and Katherine lay back awkwardly on the bed, Tristin on top of Katherine. For now, Katherine started working out a solution in her head. Her freaking door was unlocked.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas had woken up and decided to go look for Tristin. He finally found her and walked in "Hi tr-Uh are you trying to get a promtion?"

"You we're on me! Why were you mumbling about wresting? Is your mom a wrestler?"

@JPax42

Tristin and Katherine

"Oh boy nice timing..." Tristin was pushing against Katherine's chest, which made it all the more awkward for the two. Tristin finally sighed in defeat. Katherine turned to Thomas, looking at him over Tristin's shoulder. She narrowed her eyes menacingly at him, but it probably had little effect since she was lying on the bed in magnetic underwear with a fifteen year old stuck to her. "Can you, turn away for a second?" "Yes please..." Tristin turned red with embarrassment.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

"My mom isn't a wrestler. It's just that sometimes she brings a man to her bedroom, they get on the bed and wrestle, and then the man leaves all red and exhausted." Laura smiled innocently, kicking her legs in the air as she lay next to Ann.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas turned around, covering his face with his hands. "What did I step into."

Ann yawned and wrapped her hands around Laura, squeezing her. "Squishy," she mumbled chewing on her head.

@JPax42

Tristin and Katherine

Since Thomas couldn't see anything, he would hear a series of groans and straining sounds from the Tristin and Katherine.

"Tristin, get your hands off of my chest!"

"Sorry! It was either that-hey! Get your foot of my stomach!"

Katherine sighed. "Shatter on three! One, two, THREE!"

A loud shattering noise was heard and Tristin was on the ground. Katherine had wrapped herself in a blanket. "Sorry Tristin. He's your boyfriend anyways." Katherine dropped the blanket for a second and walked to the bathroom covering herself. Tristin, on the other hand waited for her jumpsuit to reform. And it didn't so she just wrapped her arms around Thomas and held him. "This never happened, right? Don't tell Paige, Ann, and especially Laura." Tristin didn't care that she was hugging him with no clothes on. Okay it was a little weird.

Laura

Laura started squishing Ann, but was slightly pushing the girl away.
"I can't wait until I grow. I hope it makes me look like Tristin or something so I won't be so squishy everywhere." Laura put her hands against Ann's face and squeezed. "Anything you want to do today? It seems that everyone just goes to the pool every day."

@Shammy the Shamrock

"I won't. Shouldn't you be wearing clothes while hugging me? Have we got there yet," he asked wrapping his hand around her waist. "Anything planned?"

Ann shrugged "Let's go on a adventure. There's bound to be something we could do," she said moving Laura's hands from her face.

@JPax42

Jason growled as he blocked the hit to his special area. "I wouldn't hit you there so why would you do that to me?" He asked using the hilt of his machete to try and hit her on the head. He used his knee to try and get her in the stomach. Bones really want going to fight so she simply got on above Misty and lied down.

@Jillybear265

Pike went on with his sneaking through the vent, until he reached an aces hatch. Looking through the small hatch, the thief saw a seemingly unguarded closet of some kind. As he slithered out of the vent, he whispered down his ear piece "In". Peaking around the door the, he saw the way to what seemed to be the vault, though with no way to open it. Moving around the bank, he narrowly avoid staff and guards, until he saw what seemed to be manger. Pike must of rolled two six today, as the manger was on his way to vault, probably to check stock and the light. Moving along the the rafters, which a one point entailed Pike doing the splits on top of adjacent walls, he witnessed the manger open the vault. Send the guards and the manger to dream land, Pike moved there unconscious bodies inside the vault, before making his way around inside the steel structure. That was when he saw it, the energy cell. It glints with power, and radiates a red glow. Cracking his neck, Pike made his way along the laser wires, pressure senors and security cameras. "Got it" Pike muttered down his ear piece. @JPax42

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin stood up, her crying mood gone. An insane smile crept across her face for a second and her neck tilted until she straightened herself, blinking hard. "That was weird. Anyways, I have some Quantum Physics to do!" Tristin bit her lip bitterly and walked away.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

Tristin and Katherine

Tristin walked into Katherine's room, not bothering on checking the reason the door was closed. Katherine was lying on the bed, being unprofessional. She was throwing a red rubber ball up and down, catching it between her teeth. Katherine was also wearing nothing but her undergarments, and her legs were against the wall, crossed. An arm was rested across the upper part of her stomach, near her chest.

Tristin decided to ignore Katherine's temporarily unprofessionalism and sat down on the bed next to her.
"Katherine, I'm sorry about calling your quantum physics club dumb. I'll take the books and do the homework." Tristin gave a worried look, at which Katherine narrowed her eyes for a second. Tristin gulped nervously, and Katherine's eyes widened happily. "Thank you so much!" Katherine caught the ball in her hand and held her arms out towards Tristin. "Hug?" Tristin was about to decline, when Katherine actually put on a pout. Tristin sighed and just went with it. At that point, Katherine's harsh whisper broke the silence in Tristin's ears. "This never happened." Tristin quickly got a feeling of where in the awkward hell her own chest was, and nodded vigorously. "Agreed."

What a bad time for someone to walk in.

(Open for interaction,
@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock)
Sky wasn't sure what had happened, but he wouldn't let that get to him. He looked to Akira and said to her, "Strange. In any case F.A.I.E should be ready now right?"

@Crystal Cali

Akira rolls her eyes, then looks over to Sky. "Yeah, she should be ready," she says, walking into the room, and closing the door tight. Akira looks over to the corner to see F.A.I.E. booted up and standing upright in the position she had been left in. "F.A.I.E. what were the files we were told not to check?"

"Any files with any vague references to numbers like 69, 666, or 420," F.A.I.E. responded as Akira booted up the computer that came with her room's built-in lab.

"Alright then, we'll start there. F.A.I.E. position yourself at the door and let us know if anyone is coming. Don't let anyone inside," Akira speaks while looking at the computer. She starts typing away on the keyboard, logging into the system and opening a window to browse through files. She would click on any file that had those numbers mentioned, nervous about what she would find, but determined to figure out the mystery behind them.

@YoungX @JPax42

Tristin and Katherine

"As long as Paige doesn't catch us we're good. What I have planned is one, stop using magnetic bras and two, go play in the GLASS database." Tristin usually never played in any databases. It was a weird thing for her to mess around with a computer. Katherine walked out actually decently dressed this time. Professionalism is back. "Thomas, that never happened." Tristin nodded rapidly and opened the door, walking out when she actually fell down. Katherine's hand was stretched out and her eyes narrowed. "Tristin. Look down." Tristin grumbled and shattered into something and walked out.

@Shammy the Shamrock

GLASS Files

69: Any files mentioning 69 would actually just have pictures of GLASS officers doing some lewd things relating to the number 69.

666: Any files mentioning 666 will have a bunch of GLASS officers trying to summon the demon of Gray Starling so they could restore GLASS to a worldwide empire. Then they were dragged away by a woman, probably Katherine.

420: GLASS's information on illegal drug trade was interestingly large. Like, too large to be normal. They knew every drug route in the illegal drug trade more so than the government organizations, and probably more than the drug trades themselves. There were several interception routes planned and that was only because of the new threat of Doctor Starling.

@Crystal Cali

Anella

Anella smiled slightly but started edging towards the building.
"Alright, great. If anything's needed I'm going closer to the building." There was visible worry in Anella's eyes, but she just took long deep breaths to calm herself down. People with enhanced speed tended to be more jumpy, and Anella was one of these people. Anella was now against the building, ready to do anything necessary.

@SirGrey

"I'm going to be exiting around the back end of the building, it blocked off so you won't be able to get there, go across the street" Pike says as he goes back through the vault. Along the way he sees two things, a case of diamonds and another of cash. "You know sometimes I think i'm either luckily, greedy or people just really like leaving there stuff out to be stolen" Pike muttered as he picked up the cases, holding them in one hand, with the power cell in another. The vent was out the picture at this point. Manoeuvring to the exit, The Whisper's way as blocked by guards smoking. "At least they haven't noticed yet" he muttered. "Hey Anella, could you make a distraction for me, something big preferably". @JPax42

Anella

Anellastarted walking around to where the guards were. She had a distraction in mind. "Hmm...big...oh and they're smoking. Excellent." Anella ducked behind a pillar and narrowed her eyes. Suddenly, one of the guards' cigarette started burning away and he started coughing smoke. Anella took this time to move over to a car. She opened the hood ever so slightly and started looking at the engine works. "Hmm...hot...that's great." She then stepped into the car and pulled out two paper clips and a penny. In five minutes, she hot wired the car completely and turned it towards the car towards the street. Anella then slammed the accelerator down with the steering wheel lock and and jumped out of the car, rolling out onto the street on her side. Anella stood up and ducked behind the bushes again. "Are you out?" Anella laughed as the guards stared at the car in confusion.

@SirGrey

"I don't know you tell me" Pike said from behind Anella. As Anella distraction took place the thief had manged to sneak from behind the guards, go over to a more secluded area, and fire his grappling hook. With all that he was carrying it was a miracle he didn't drop anything. After that it was just an manner of carefully going from rooftop to rooftop, before landing and taking of his mask. The sneaking up on Anella thing was just to get cool points. "You are just full of surprise you know that" Pike said with a smile. "Oh by the way, you don't have anything to hid a expensive power cell in do you?" @JPax42

Anella

Anella covered her mouth to suppress a yelp when Pike was behind her, but when she removed her mouth she was blushing as red as the power cell. "Well, we can disguise it as a baby..." Anella smiled lightly, then looked at the cell with a bit of amazement. "Or...fake pregnancy?" Anella smiled even brighter at that idea. It was completely possible.

@SirGrey

Thomas waved goodbye as he followed Tristin out the door. "Why were you using magnetic bras in the first place?" He went down the hall "What's in the database?"

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin sighed. "They're experimental. How cool is it to stick things to your boobs?" Tristin looked down and made an orbit motion. "And...I have no idea." Tristin went down a ton of hallways until she finally reached a weird monitor. "Alright, let's try to focus and get something done." Tristin turned on the monitor...and then turned it off. "Anything else you have in mind? This is boring and unimportant."

Laura

Laura smiled.
"Adventure. I wanna go." Laura hopped off the bed and shattered into a jumpsuit that had 'The Daughter' labeled under the GLASS emblem. "Or we can just go ask mom to carry us around for a while. I remember that one time this annoying guy was parking badly, so mom just got walked up to the car and pushed the entire car into the street!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas laughed "We really got a lot of work done today. How about we go out into the city. We haven't been out in a while." He thought about a destination "Somewhere that isn't the pool."

Ann jumped off the bed "Whatever you want! Let's go," she said taking out her scythe and walked out and into the hall. "Come on! Adventure waits on no one."

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back