• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Alright" Pike shouted from the room. It wasn't much. A dark blue t-shirt and matching shorts. They weren't up to his normal standard. He also grabbed some sunscreen. Just in case after all. Going outside, Pike says "Well I don't know about piratically, but I've got to admit you do wear it well". Gping to the door William says "You coming?" @JPax42

Tristin

Tristin rolled with him towards the ocean. "Mm silly sand isn't your only weakness..." Tristin then shoved him into the water, laughing before getting smacked by a wave herself. Tristin then playfully ran at Thomas and grabbed him by the waist and pulling him into the ocean.

Laura

Laura flung Ann into the slime.
"No but what if something REALLY weird happens?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella nodded and went with Pike to the beach. "It's a nice day to go to the beach anyways." Anella nervously rubbed her stomach before continuing the walk. Eventually, she felt like they were closer to the ocean. "Well, today's going to be fun."

@SirGrey

"You are right and it seems rather empty, everyone must be at work" Pike says as they start going on to beach. "Hey is your stomach okay" He asks planting his umbrella in the ground. Before he left Pike had the good sense to bring a towel as well. Laying down the master thief takes out his bottle of sunscreen. @JPax42

Jason spun his machete and whistled a song. "Well since there seems to be barely any crime that might be hard." He frowned at there situation "You could always spar with me but that can get dull.

Jillybear265 said:
(I was wondering how that works, you know getting into a fight with "thugs" or npcs.)
(Might need to ask @JPax42)

Thomas was a little surprised by being dragged into the water again. He held his breath and covered his eyes to the salt water wouldn't sting.

Ann shrugged "Maybe they can do something awesome!" She got up and kept the slime on "Why won't you let the plop hug you," she said frowning.

@JPax42

Shammy the Shamrock](Might need to ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL])
(@Jillybear265 You can write out NPC fights yourself, or if you want a character to fight you can make a temporary NPC character, like Brutimus Maximus (HUE))

Anella

Anella gave a faint smile and a laugh. "Butterflies. I've only been to the beach once." Anella didn't really care about towels so she just somersaulted into the sand and lay down next to Pike, her arms above her head and the rest of her body sprawled across the sand. Anella shifted her legs slightly and inching next to Pike, resting her shoulder next to his. "This is nice...calm and quiet. Even the kids playing in the ocean are quiet." She gently placed herself against Pike, looking at him with a smile. "The first time I went to a beach when I was ten, I made a sand castle six feet tall. Then this kid attacked it with crabs." Anella gave a slight laugh.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin didn't seem to have a problem with the salt water in her eyes when she thumped Thomas against a part of the ocean under the water. She then sandwiched herself chest to chest on top of him and lay there, not doing anything weird.
'This is nice, for once we aren't tickle fighting.'

Laura and Katherine (Mom ruins everything)

Laura smiled.
"Yeah! Something awesome! Also the plop scares me." Laura swam backwards in the slime until the back of her head smacked into Katherine's stomach. Since Katherine was tall, she could stand in the slime with relative ease, the liquid only going up to her waist. "You kids do know...that this is where Trinity's engine waste is stored, right?" Katherine narrowed her eyes at Laura, who started shaking and smiled sheepishly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Lou: Correction, dolls on crabs)

[/QUOTE]
(Anella: Correction, I will heat vision your wooden ass in half)

"When I was a kid I got attacked by kids as well" Pike says in a light tone as well. For a while he just lays next to Anella, enjoying the silence and peace. "And before you awe or everything, I got over it" the thief says with a smile as he grabs the sunscreen. "Just hold still alright" Pike whispers. Putting some in hands, he starts to massage it onto Anella's legs. "The quiet is because you came here, you must of shut them all up" he says with a coy smile. @JPax42

Ann shrugged "I still ate it, played with it, and made a slime man with it. I really have no regret." She threw some at Katherine before shaking the rest off.

Thomas couldn't see as he tried to struggle from the sandwiching. Seeing only the dark and not realizing where he was made him struggle more, bubbles fleeing from his mouth.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
(Anella: Correction, I will heat vision your wooden ass in half)
(Lou: Correction, i'm human now :3)

Anella

Anella sighed deeply and turned red when Pike started putting the sunscreen. Anella held as still as she could but this didn't stop her from slightly shifting her body towards Pike, twisting slightly with every movement. "This is really nice. Your hands are warm and welcoming." Anella felt around Pike's arms before gently pressing her cheek against his face.

@SirGrey

Laura and Katherine

Laure ducked and Katherine caught the slime.
"Well, to be fair, Trinity is one of the cleanest things in the world, so this really isn't that bad." Laura had crawled onto her mom's shoulders by now, sitting on them and putting her hands in front of her. "Mom I'm sorry it was my idea that we came here." Katherine stroked Laura's head, her expression still not faltering. "It's fine. This isn't even one of the bad floors." Katherine trudged through the slime towards Ann and Laura smacked Katherine's arm. "Mom give us a piggyback ride in the slime! If you can push cars you can lift two little children!" Katherine sighed and waited to see what Ann would do, while Laura shifted again.

Tristin

Tristin covered Thomas's mouth. With her lips. She closed her eyes by now, still enjoying this moment they were having. She was moving slightly up and down in a wave motion with her body against Thomas and her legs were now wrapped around Thomas's legs. One of Tristin's hands was on Thomas's cheek and the other hand was on his stomach.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas stopped struggling and kissed back, both hands wrapped around her waist. He still didn't know where he was but if it was with Tristin, there's no harm. He turned so that he was on his side still holding the kiss.

Ann jumped on Katherine's face and climbed up so that she was on top of her head. "HIGH HO SILVER!"

@JPax42

Pike fin gently planted a kiss on Anella face as he finished applying the sun screen. "Well with a body like your well lets just say it was anything put a choir, more like exploring ever piece of a painting" Pike explained in a rather 'whisepry' voice. Living up to the name. He lay back down, letting her cheek continue to rest on his face. @JPax42

Tristin

Tristin straightened herself into a standing position and gently continued the wave motion with her body until they reached the surface. Tristin took a breath still holding onto Thomas. She finally opened her eyes and looked at Thomas, stroking his face. She was already chest to chest with him, and she just made the gap between the two very close. "How was that?" Tristin asked while spinning Thomas around. They were pretty far into the ocean by now, but at least it was quiet.

Katherine and Laura

Katherine slid into the slime, gently moving her arms and legs smoothly to get through the slime. She couldn't stand after a while since the slime storage depth went to 9 feet, but she was just now pacing two kids back and forth on the slime. Meanwhile, Laura was sitting on Katherine's back, holding Ann and squishing her.
"SQUISHY! This ride is fun!" Laura was gripping Katherine around the sides, holding onto her mom's stomach. "Ann! Do you like pies?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella was resting against Pike when she decided to go a little further. She rolled slowly onto his body, laying herself on top of Pike. Anella softly looked into his eyes and gently rubbing his chest with her hand.
"Enjoying yourself Will?" Anella smirked while her hands moved down Pike's sides and back up to his chest, where she went back to gently massaging it. Her other hand had now traveled to his shoulders.

@SirGrey

As Anella rolled on to Pike a look of enjoyed confusion lay on his face. He eyes went straight through his heart, becoming putty in her hand. As she began to massage him, Pike responded with a whisper "Well the sun if out, its nice and peaceful and now a charming gorgeous woman seems to be giving me a massage, it isn't a bad day to say the least". The massage seemed to be revealing all of Will's troubles leaving only a pleasure that is beyond description. @JPax42

Anella

Anella felt ecstatic while she was doing this. She had never felt more relaxed doing anything to anyone before. After caressing almost all of Pike's body with her hands, she simply lay on him, chest to chest. She had moved her mouth along his face, kissing the underside of his neck, then his cheeks. Anella's hands were also running along the sides of his body and traveling up and down his arms gently. "Today is a good day, probably the best one I've had in a long time." Anella finished by kissing him gently on the lips and laying on him, half of her body on the towel and the other half on his chest. "Do you want to play in the sand or water a bit after this? Just to cool off or something."

@SirGrey

Thomas leaned on his back, gently paddling in the water. He pulled Tristin onto him and kissed her on the cheek "It was wonderful. Feels a lot better than staying in a pool all day.

Ann nodded "I like pies! Use to eat them all the time with....." She trailed off and went silence, looking down at the slime, letting out a weak sigh.

@JPax42

Shammy the Shamrock] [B]Jason spun his machete and whistled a song. "Well since there seems to be barely any crime that might be hard." He frowned at there situation "You could always spar with me but that can get dull. [/B] [COLOR=#00b359](Might need to ask [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL])

Thomas was a little surprised by being dragged into the water again. He held his breath and covered his eyes to the salt water wouldn't sting.

Ann shrugged "Maybe they can do something awesome!" She got up and kept the slime on "Why won't you let the plop hug you," she said frowning.

@JPax42
"Yeah." She said looking down at Misty, who was still sitting on top of Bones.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin smiled delightedly while floating with Thomas. "It's just so much more quiet." Tristin looked up at the sky and then around. "I wonder what Paige is doing. What if she's actually here, just spying on us to make sure we doing do anything too...wild?" Tristin laughed at the thought, knowing that probably didn't happen. Either way she kept her legs around Thomas and ran her hands down his sides, while doing a gentle kick towards the shore, which was now quite far away.

Katherine and Laura

Katherine heard that Ann had trailed off so she gently turned around and scooped both Laura and Ann in her arms before going to the slimy rim.
"Ann? What's wrong..." Laura frowned worriedly and leaned against Katherine. Katherine looked at Ann with concern, trying to be as professional as possible while holding two children in her arms while sitting in red slime.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pike was in heaven. Not literally he was still breathing, but metaphorically, this was as close to total bliss. Even never his body tingled as they caressed by soft tender hands. As Anella lay on top of him, Pike lay they in complete bliss. Her soft kisses made forget everything but this moment. "Well I would rate it pretty grea-" Pikes says before being cut of by the kiss on the lips. He looks into her soft eyes saying "Yes sure, water sounds good right about now". @JPax42

Thomas helped paddling and down at her "We have some time to spare. Anything you want to talk about since we're alone?" He asked while looking up at the sky, covering his eyes from the sun.

Ann frowned "CAN WE JUST GET OUT OF HERE! I WANT TO LEAVE NOW!" She yelled while her eyes went bright red, her hands were shaking and she jumped off Katherine.

@JPax42

Anella

Anella rolled gently off of Pike and stood up, stretching. "Alright, let's have fun." She smiled as she walked towards the ocean, stepping into the water. She waited for a second and felt the coolness of the ocean float over her feet. Anella then turned and beamed widely at Pike, expecting him to come in. At that point, a wave washed over her feet and she stepped further into the water. "It's a nice way to cool off."

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin smiled at Thomas, leaning over him to cover the sun from his eyes. "Well, I was thinking about how quiet and nice this is. I've always wanted to see the bottom of the ocean. Of course I'm not going to go all the way there, but like..." Tristin looked into the water and stuck her face in there, looking down. "Only like, down there." Then it hit her. Thomas probably wanted to talk about something relationship related. "Yes I'm ready to take it that far. Just tell me when you're ready to-" Tristin turned a deep shade of red while talking about this.

Laura and Katherine

Katherine pulled the children out of the sludge and put them off to be on their merry way. She then pulled out a monitor which was using to actually perform a quality check on the sludge. Katherine continued trudging along the rim of the sludge, monitoring what went in and what went out. After sludge maintenance she simply walked away, leaving the two children. On the way out the door, she gave a GLASS officer a slime pie.

Meanwhile, Laura was looking at Ann.
"Ann...you don't need to be mad. Is this about your dad? Well...we can try to talk to Kirstin again and maybe she can find your dad for you." Laura held onto Ann, shaking slightly. "I feel bad when you get mad, it's scary because I don't think you should be sad."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ann was still shaking "I'M NOT SAD!" She shoved her away "I just need time to myself! WHO CARES ABOUT MY DAD!! HE CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME!" Ann yelled walking back to Laura's room and slamming the door.

Thomas was a little shocked "Uh....I just meant in general. We are a little too young t-" he turned dark red as he talked. "I-I mean I would b-but, maybe first dating them m-marria-the other thing then...." he trialed off, he was stuttering at this point.

@JPax42

Laura

Laura sighed and opened the door slowly, walking in. She got on the bed and closed her eyes, still shaking. "Ann...you're scaring me...please tell me what's wrong. I'm worried about you because I want you to be at least happy okay? I'm sorry." Laura put her face in her hands and started shaking even more.

Tristin

Tristin kissed Thomas when he finished trying to talk. Tristin held it there for a solid minute and looked at him.
"It's...it's up to you, I just wanted to...you know, try something." Tristin became slightly red and flustered while talking about this. "Y-You know, if you want...just to try something."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas gulped "I-If you want we c-can try. I-I'll do it," he said with a weak smile pulling her into another kiss. "I've never done this, might be interesting."

The moment she came in Ann grabbed her by the neck, her lines had appeared as red. "What did I tell y-Oh god, what am I doing," she said dropping her down and hiding behind the bed.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin smiled. "Are we like...going to do it in the water?" She flushed a red color, but that would be something interesting if they did. She began fiddling with the jumpsuit slightly and smiled at Thomas. Tristin was biting her lip, but that was just because she was nervous.

Laura

Laura went under the bed with Ann.
"Ann, y-you're actually s-scaring me...please say something, please try to be happy." Laura was practically begging Ann at this point, and tears welled up in her eyes.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back