• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas kissed her "W-Wherever you want. I think this is best since no one would see," he said gulping before bringing her in close. He took a deep breath and dipped his head in the water, making him feel better.

Ann looked at Laura "I-I'm sorry, I just miss him. He doesn't miss me and I know it," she said looking down at her lap. "He hates me! Why would he leave me here!"

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristin

Tristin couldn't get over that Thomas did say yes. Tristin had completely taken the jumpsuit off and it shattered. "Oh, right, that's now in the carrier." Tristin laughed gently before resting her hands on Thomas's chest. She knew he had seen her without clothes on before, but probably not in the situation. Tristin took a few deep breaths and sank into the water. She ran her hands along Thomas's sides and face, waiting for what was about to happen.

@Shammy the Shamrock (You can do the fade post)

Laura

Laura sighed.
"Well...what are you going to do if he doesn't care? Look, my dad, was a bad man. He didn't do anything and he was really mean to mom, who was sixteen. But that never bothered me." Laura shifted towards Ann and turned her face towards her own. "Anyways, if he doesn't care and you care, then it's not worth it. Maybe...if you can get your hands on him and ask him if he cares then he will tell you." Laura nudged Ann a little bit, still worried. Her fingers were clenched around Ann's wrist. "Maybe...we can talk to his ex girlfriend and maybe get an answer that way?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas removed the jumpsuit and gave her one last kiss before sinking into the water. He gulped before placing his hands on her waist, he twirled in the water and looked her in the eyes before....(Fade)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thomas swam to the surface, breathing heavily he looked down at the water. "This was a weird....experience. Anyway we should probably get back. We must not tell Paige for.....obvious reason.

Ann nodded "Maybe she knows, maybe I could talk to her. We need to figure out a way for me to talk to her longer. I have more questions then ever." She looked down at her waist "Can you let go please?"

@JPax42

Jason kept walking before seeing Bones start to growl and sniff the air. She barked at an alley "What is it?" He asked before she seemed to be ripped into the shadows.

Ray had gotten tired of waiting at Anella's and put another note 'Be back soon, love your favorite psycho.' She went into the alleys waiting for prey when a dog started barking at her. In order to shut it up she grabbed Bones and was ready to slit her neck with the buzzsaw.

@Jillybear265

Tristin

Tristin stayed under the water a few more seconds, a bit dizzy from the whole experience. She saw that Thomas was at the surface already. On top of the feeling, Tristin felt a few air bubbles out of her mouth and she pushed to the surface, gasping and taking a minute to breathe properly. "Let's not tell Paige. Anyways, the best way to go back would be to teleport." Tristin teleported them to the carrier with the GLASS badge, thankfully landing in a random shower stall. "Let's just hope that Paige didn't choose now of all times to take a shower." Tristin's jumpsuit was now in her room, so she was stuck without anything on. She just hoped for the best.

Laura

Laura let go of Ann's wrist.
"We'll just make Tristin breathe more before they do it. We'll just shove more air into her mouth or something." Laura laughed but was being dead serious. "Now we gotta find them and mom so they can do the whole thing where they summon Kirstin like a demon!" Laura lowered her gravity and lifted the bed so Ann could walk out from under it.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Paige was washing her hair before hearing some people talk. She put on a towel and looked to see Tristin and Thomas. "Oh hello you two.....why are you both naked," Paige asked as the lines across her body flashed and her pupils seemed to shrink. "You weren't doing anything bad, were you?"

Thomas stayed silent, a little frightened of how his sister was acting.

Ann nodded "Alright! Let's go find them and summon Kirstin!" She yelled running out and showing her happy side again. She was ready to try and find them.

@JPax42

@Jillybear265[/URL]
"Huh?" Katrina said confused, Misty started growling, an unnatural growl, Misty seemed to nod slightly in Katrina's direction. "She said that Bones is in danger. I know you don't believe I can talk to animals, but trust me this time." Katrina said, quietly, she soon grabbed a rock from the ground and threw it into the alleyway, not aiming for anything in particular, just trying to distract whomever was in there.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin turned a bright red color. "Wait a minute we're in the shower shouldn't it be weird if we're wearing clothes?" Tristin sighed slightly since both of them were wet from the ocean, so it was believable they were just taking a shower. Yup, an innocent shower. A fifteen year old girl and a seventeen year old boy. Just an innocent shower. Tristin smiled to Paige. "So how about that sportsball?"

Laura

Laura sprinted everywhere until she crashed through the showers door. She covered Ann's eyes so Ann wouldn't see the naked GLASS officers who were still wearing helmets. Laura herself was desensitized.
"Don't look, it takes a while to get used to." Laura kept walking until she accidentally bumped Ann into Paige. "Oops! Hi Paige and-" Laura gazed at Thomas, looking up and down, then to Tristin. "Thomas did you do the squeeze?" Laura pointed to Tristin's chest with a delighted smile on her face. Through all of this, she let go of Ann's eyes. She just hoped Ann didn't turn back...

@Shammy the Shamrock

Crystal Cali]Akira nods. "Interesting indeed. Especially the last two. I have a feeling there's more to the story than what is written here." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL]
"Then let's keep looking. Perhaps the numbers closest to these files would tell the whole story?" Sky would look around to see if he could find any.

@Crystal Cali

GLASS Files

The files began giving an error message. "ERROR. ERROR. FURTHER SECURITY IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING FILES. ACTING GLASS LEADER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THIS ISSUE AND YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. ERROR. ERROR. TERMINATE PROCESSES. ERROR. ERROR. NOTIFYING GLASS LEADER WITHIN FIVE SECONDS. TERMINATE PROCESSES. IDENTIFYING LOCALS. AKIRA, SKY. ERROR. ROOM IDENTIFIED. ERROR, TERMINATE PROCESSES..." The file continued droning on and on.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

JPax42 said:
GLASS Files
The files began giving an error message. "ERROR. ERROR. FURTHER SECURITY IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING FILES. ACTING GLASS LEADER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THIS ISSUE AND YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. ERROR. ERROR. TERMINATE PROCESSES. ERROR. ERROR. NOTIFYING GLASS LEADER WITHIN FIVE SECONDS. TERMINATE PROCESSES. IDENTIFYING LOCALS. AKIRA, SKY. ERROR. ROOM IDENTIFIED. ERROR, TERMINATE PROCESSES..." The file continued droning on and on.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX
"The files had a security trap in them. Any ideas before Katherine knows?"

@Crystal Cali

A string of profanity escapes Akira's mouth as she rapidly tries to hack her way around the firewall. "FAIE, be prepared!" she commands, and the robot takes a more defensive position. "Think there's any way we can play this off as an accident if she comes?" @YoungX

Katherine

Katherine was at their door frame. Her eyes narrowed and her piercing gaze traveled to Sky. "Is there an issue here that I should be aware of?" Katherine didn't enter the room and calmly remained at the door. However, she had the urge to walk in. This urge was fully invisible to anyone, and she was still standing professionally as far as everyone knew. "Are the computers acting up? File security, any problems?"

@Crystal Cali @YoungX (Katherine's stronger than Igor, in case anyone wants to break into fight.)

@YoungX[/URL]
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine was at their door frame. Her eyes narrowed and her piercing gaze traveled to Sky. "Is there an issue here that I should be aware of?" Katherine didn't enter the room and calmly remained at the door. However, she had the urge to walk in. This urge was fully invisible to anyone, and she was still standing professionally as far as everyone knew. "Are the computers acting up? File security, any problems?"

@Crystal Cali @YoungX (Katherine's stronger than Igor, in case anyone wants to break into fight.)
Sky looks to Akira. "Possibly. We

need to convince her that this was in curiosity to check other files. That we just happened to trip the system. There isn't much way out of it. Unfortunately here she is now," he whispers as he hears Katherine's voice outside the door.

@Crystal Cali

When Rory awoke, she expected Igor to be gone, thus completely crushing her soul. She did not expect something other than her hangover to be crushing her.

"I-Igor?" She spat, grumbling profanities, "Why are you in MY bed?!" It was clear nothing had transpired, except the Russia man getting cuddly.

"GOD DAMNIT IGOR! OFF! DOWN, BOY!"

@JPax42

Ray growled "What the he-" before she could say anything else Bones bit her in the arm, she retaliated by giving him a deep cut in her right hind leg. "Don't do that," she grumbled kicking her back to the light.

Jason saw his hurt dog limp out and in a fit of rage ran into the darkness. Guns shots and the sound of a chainsaw could be heard from the shadows.

@Jillybear265

Paige's anger turned to laughter "Don't let me catch you making any bad mistakes." He looked down at the two children.....this was very awkward. She ignored it and still watched Tristin and her brother.

Ann looked at everyones.....ya. "Uh......we were wondering if we could use your body to summon Kristin again. Unless you are busy doing your whatever."

Thomas grabbed the towel that his sister was using to dry her head and wrapped it around his waist. "Let's just get our clothes and forget this stuff ever happened.

@JPax42

Tristin, Katherine, and Laura

Tristin sighed. "Are you sure we can summon without Katherine? But...fine we'll go ask her." Tristin walked down the hallways, still naked. She tapped Katherine on the shoulder. "Katherine. Kirstin." Katherine was about to go all ham and rip Sky's head off (which, by the way, she could judging by that she was stronger than Igor) when she looked down at the naked girl. Katherine's face went red and she pushed Tristin out of sight. "Tristin, what are you doing?!" Tristin looked up at Katherine. "S-Sorry, Thomas and I just had some fun." Katherine set her arms around Tristin and Tristin was wearing a jumpsuit. "We need to summon Kirstin." Katherine sighed and nodded. She then turned to Sky. "Sky, you are to explain what happened when I come back." Katherine walked back with Tristin to the pool.

@YoungX

Meanwhile, Laura was dragging Ann to the pool.
"Let's go! I think they said yes!" Laura was also begging the other two to follow her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin, Katherine, and Laura
Tristin sighed. "Are you sure we can summon without Katherine? But...fine we'll go ask her." Tristin walked down the hallways, still naked. She tapped Katherine on the shoulder. "Katherine. Kirstin." Katherine was about to go all ham and rip Sky's head off (which, by the way, she could judging by that she was stronger than Igor) when she looked down at the naked girl. Katherine's face went red and she pushed Tristin out of sight. "Tristin, what are you doing?!" Tristin looked up at Katherine. "S-Sorry, Thomas and I just had some fun." Katherine set her arms around Tristin and Tristin was wearing a jumpsuit. "We need to summon Kirstin." Katherine sighed and nodded. She then turned to Sky. "Sky, you are to explain what happened when I come back." Katherine walked back with Tristin to the pool.

@YoungX

Meanwhile, Laura was dragging Ann to the pool.
"Let's go! I think they said yes!" Laura was also begging the other two to follow her.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Sky looked to Akira and was confused. How did she not notice Akira? In any case he looked to her and said, "We dodged a bullet... for now. Now how should we explain this to her when she gets back?"

@Crystal Cali

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Paige's anger turned to laughter "Don't let me catch you making any bad mistakes." He looked down at the two children.....this was very awkward. She ignored it and still watched Tristin and her brother.

Ann looked at everyones.....ya. "Uh......we were wondering if we could use your body to summon Kristin again. Unless you are busy doing your whatever."

Thomas grabbed the towel that his sister was using to dry her head and wrapped it around his waist. "Let's just get our clothes and forget this stuff ever happened.

@JPax42
Katrina ran to Bones, instructing Misty to help Jason. "Don't move Bones, you'll make the gash wider." She grabbed her first aid kit and started to bandage the wound. Misty sprung at the woman and started to claw at her hands, attempting to disable her from using the weapon.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor rolled off the bed and nearly cracked the floorboards. "What? Ahem. What am I doing in your house?" Igor stood up and composed himself, flipping his hat onto his head and making his way to the door. "Uhm. You have nice place." Igor slowly began stepping out, fully weirded out by what happened.

@Rui

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Kristin

[/QUOTE]
(Kirstin: Is it really that hard...ITS NOT KRISTEN ITS NOT KIRSTAN ITS NOT KRISTAN ITS NOT KIRSTAN ITS NOT KIRSTEN ITS KIRSTIN WITH TWO I'S AND THE I COMES BEFORE THE R YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKS WITH FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK FLAVORED STEGOSAURUS BABY NIPPLES)

"Igor wait." She huffed, rolling her eyes at his awkwardness. "I should probably explain what exactly went on, yeah?" She put on her glasses, flicking on the bedside lamp.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back