• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Katherine

Katherine sighed. "Just, don't hurt them too much. They wanted to try something. Well, so did I...then I had Laura at thirteen. But that's not the point." Katherine walked back to Sky's room, shattering into her jumpsuit again. The dripping wet commander of GLASS glared at Sky. "Well, I gave you enough time to form an excuse. Let's hear it."

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin held onto Thomas.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you into it." Tristin sighed and leaned back in the water next to him. Tristin's hand was on her stomach and another hand around Thomas. "Heh. At least you liked it, right?"

Laura

Laura nodded and waved her arms. Water dripped right off of her body and she followed Ann with a smile on her face.
"Where are we gooing?!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor sighed and looked at the resignations.
'Well, it was of nice to know you Dr. Rory Leighton.' He then read through the resignation papers carefully. And by carefully he made sure she wrote her name and stuff and tossed it into the bin. Maybe a new doctor would come in and replace her. He then rattled back a quick email.

Send New Email
New Email Received
RoryLeighton@TEST.rr.com
Send New Email
New Email Received

Re: Resignation

Dear Rory Leighton,

I have accepted your resignation. As a compensation of your high degree of work, you will be receiving full pay for the next two weeks. During this time, you may also use the domain @TEST.rr.com

Regards,

Dr. Igor Vasiliev

@Rui

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine sighed. "Just, don't hurt them too much. They wanted to try something. Well, so did I...then I had Laura at thirteen. But that's not the point." Katherine walked back to Sky's room, shattering into her jumpsuit again. The dripping wet commander of GLASS glared at Sky. "Well, I gave you enough time to form an excuse. Let's hear it."

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin held onto Thomas.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you into it." Tristin sighed and leaned back in the water next to him. Tristin's hand was on her stomach and another hand around Thomas. "Heh. At least you liked it, right?"

Laura

Laura nodded and waved her arms. Water dripped right off of her body and she followed Ann with a smile on her face.
"Where are we gooing?!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor sighed and looked at the resignations.
'Well, it was of nice to know you Dr. Rory Leighton.' He then read through the resignation papers carefully. And by carefully he made sure she wrote her name and stuff and tossed it into the bin. Maybe a new doctor would come in and replace her. He then rattled back a quick email.

Send New Email
New Email Received
RoryLeighton@TEST.rr.com
Send New Email
New Email Received

Re: Resignation

Dear Rory Leighton,

I have accepted your resignation. As a compensation of your high degree of work, you will be receiving full pay for the next two weeks. During this time, you may also use the domain @TEST.rr.com

Regards,

Dr. Igor Vasiliev

@Rui
Sky would stay silent as he would let Akira do the talking. As Akira mentioned... Katherine does seem to want to find some excuse to get Sky out. In any case he'll let Akira explain.

@Crystal Cali

Rory stared at her computer in utter silence.

This is what you wanted, Rory.

Then why does it hurt so badly?

She shut her laptop without bothering to reply, and curled back up on the couch, returning to her new favorite pastime of crying pitifully.

How she had any tears left was beyond her.

Maybe she'd learn how with her new job as a biology professor.

How did I get myself into this mess.

Katherine

Katherine waited and narrowed her eyes at Sky again. "Might I have a word with you?" Katherine spoke in a very demanding tone. Again, Katherine didn't really want to talk to Sky. She didn't even care about his very existence, why would she talk to him? Because one of her subcommanders, Jonathon, had mentioned him before. That was something Katherine herself had to look into.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine waited and narrowed her eyes at Sky again. "Might I have a word with you?" Katherine spoke in a very demanding tone. Again, Katherine didn't really want to talk to Sky. She didn't even care about his very existence, why would she talk to him? Because one of her subcommanders, Jonathon, had mentioned him before. That was something Katherine herself had to look into.

@YoungX
"About what?" He spoke in a rather calm tone.

@JPax42

Katherine

"Something called Project Soldier." Katherine walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. "Jonathon, there's someone who's here to talk to you." Katherine motioned him to get off the bed and out of her room. She then walked over to the room right next to Akira's, which was a room with two chairs next to each other, a third chair, and a table. The walls were lined with a red glowing material. "In, both of you."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"Something called Project Soldier." Katherine walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. "Jonathon, there's someone who's here to talk to you." Katherine motioned him to get off the bed and out of her room. She then walked over to the room right next to Akira's, which was a room with two chairs next to each other, a third chair, and a table. The walls were lined with a red glowing material. "In, both of you."

@YoungX
Jonathon was confused when he saw Sky, but he would enter regardless. Sky would do the same thing.

"Katherine what is this about?" Jonathon asked politely yet curious.

@JPax42

@JPax42[/URL]

Jason injected himself with the syringe before taking another shot at the women. He got up and kept shooting, she took 3 bullets to the torso.

Ray growled "No matter! Fuck you all!" She yelled through her mask before turning and limping away as fast as she could. She knew when to run and this was one of those times.

@Jillybear265
Katrina returned to normal, and walked back to Bones, injecting her with an anesthestic, once Bone fell asleep she proceeded to pick up the dog. "Where is the nearest vet?" She yelled at Jason, "Leave the woman be, she should bleed out soon." You could tell she was slightly unsure, but most her attention was now on the dog in her arms.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine took a seat. Immediately, she pulled out two strange red pistols and pointed them at the two. "Mandatory vein test. They're not guns." Katherine then put the two weapons away. She folded her arms and crossed her legs, leaning forwards at the two. "Jonathon, state everything involving Project Soldier that you have been involved with. Personal details aren't required. Remember, you can with hold as much information as you want. We aren't running an interrogation. Sky, same goes for you too. State everything."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine took a seat. Immediately, she pulled out two strange red pistols and pointed them at the two. "Mandatory vein test. They're not guns." Katherine then put the two weapons away. She folded her arms and crossed her legs, leaning forwards at the two. "Jonathon, state everything involving Project Soldier that you have been involved with. Personal details aren't required. Remember, you can with hold as much information as you want. We aren't running an interrogation. Sky, same goes for you too. State everything."

@YoungX
Jonathon would state the harsh, yet helpfull training. He also told her about missions the others beside the two underwent. Missions such as capturing terrorists and kidnappings. Sky would tell her about how Project Soldier was a U.N joint project to raise the next generation soldiers. He also told her about how in recent times the project hadn't been heard from.

@JPax42

Thomas kissed her on the cheek "I really did. Hope you enjoyed as well." He splashed in the water before going towards the rim "Think I should stay away for Paige for a while?"

Ann jumped onto Laura and climbed to her shoulders "ONWARD SILVER!" She yelled pressing her feet against Laura's chest, her hands on the girls head.

@JPax42

Jason got up and grabbed Bones from Katrina's arms and grabbed her hand. The pain didn't matter as he needed to make sure his dog was going to be fine. He ran to the vet and to the door "HELP!" He yelled as Bones was pulled away and taken into the vet, Jason could be seen visibly shaking.

@Jillybear265

Katherine

Katherine held a tablet in her hand. It looked like she was taking notes but in reality she was playing Slitherio. "The training sounds highly inefficient. So...Project Soldier is just a failed version of the ideal image that GLASS has tried to achieve?" Katherine guided the worm around her screen, she had reached 142,000 in mass for the worm from just taking down the #1 on the leaderboard. "We used to receive funding from the U.N. and it was alright. Well, unfortunately we don't do right now."

@YoungX

???

Starling was playing Slitherio in his torture garage when another worm killed him. "Damnit! I was on the leaderboard!"

Laura

Laura began walking forward after removing Ann's feet from her chest. "Feet off the maracas!" Laura then continued walking forward, skipping sort of. "Where are we going?!"

Tristin

Tristin nodded and took a breath, sinking under the water. Tristin waited for about half a minute before swimming to the rim under the water, pulling herself out and almost shattering immediately into a GLASS jumpsuit. She then shook the water out of her hair and face before walking to the door.
"Anything you want to do?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine held a tablet in her hand. It looked like she was taking notes but in reality she was playing Slitherio. "The training sounds highly inefficient. So...Project Soldier is just a failed version of the ideal image that GLASS has tried to achieve?" Katherine guided the worm around her screen, she had reached 142,000 in mass for the worm from just taking down the #1 on the leaderboard. "We used to receive funding from the U.N. and it was alright. Well, unfortunately we don't do right now."

@YoungX

???

Starling was playing Slitherio in his torture garage when another worm killed him. "Damnit! I was on the leaderboard!"

Laura

Laura began walking forward after removing Ann's feet from her chest. "Feet off the maracas!" Laura then continued walking forward, skipping sort of. "Where are we going?!"

Tristin

Tristin nodded and took a breath, sinking under the water. Tristin waited for about half a minute before swimming to the rim under the water, pulling herself out and almost shattering immediately into a GLASS jumpsuit. She then shook the water out of her hair and face before walking to the door.
"Anything you want to do?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Inefficient? Hardly Katherine. Those from Project SOLDIER have become very elite soldiers. Also I wouldn't really call the project a failed version of what GLASS aspires. It was just more of a project nothing more." Jonathon said. Sky waited for this to be over.

@JPax42

Katherine

"Efficiency is relative. Take for example, the human body. It's a very efficient system. One of the only systems in the world designed for long distance running. Deals with heat effectively and rather good at keeping balance. But someone like, say, Kirstin Summers. She looks at the human body and laughs. Then again, she has every right to. For a woman who can actually fly at twice the speed of sound without any sort of equipment, the human body's inefficient." Katherine had completely destroyed all the worms in the slitherio server and everyone ragequitted. Katherine closed the tablet and leaned forward again. "GLASS here expects maximum efficiency from each and every officer, to which each has been trained to an extremely high degree, about on par and even exceeding Project Soldier soldiers. But do we call them elite soldiers? No, they're our infantry. Our enforcers. And we think they're inefficient. Of course, we're improving that. Speaking of Kirstin Summers, have either of you two personally met her before?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"Efficiency is relative. Take for example, the human body. It's a very efficient system. One of the only systems in the world designed for long distance running. Deals with heat effectively and rather good at keeping balance. But someone like, say, Kirstin Summers. She looks at the human body and laughs. Then again, she has every right to. For a woman who can actually fly at twice the speed of sound without any sort of equipment, the human body's inefficient." Katherine had completely destroyed all the worms in the slitherio server and everyone ragequitted. Katherine closed the tablet and leaned forward again. "GLASS here expects maximum efficiency from each and every officer, to which each has been trained to an extremely high degree, about on par and even exceeding Project Soldier soldiers. But do we call them elite soldiers? No, they're our infantry. Our enforcers. And we think they're inefficient. Of course, we're improving that. Speaking of Kirstin Summers, have either of you two personally met her before?"

@YoungX
Jonathon and Sky looked to each other then to Katherine. In unison they said, "No" in a very calm way. In any case Jonathon and Sky do agree with what she said.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was going to make an analogy to standing in front of power. Have you ever stood in front of anyone who you could feel just had all this power, and could snap your neck in an instant before you could even notice if you made a wrong movement? Perhaps a large Russian man with a four barreled pistol." Katherine smiled at Sky warmly for a second. She knew exactly what happened on the first few days Igor stepped out of his building.

@YoungX

Ann shrugged "I don't know....want to go back into the dark levels? It could be fun," she asked slinking down so she was face to face with Laura. "Hi there!"

Thomas dried himself off "You want to go back down. We could get something to eat, like a date." He said throwing idea as he started walking out of the pool area.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was going to make an analogy to standing in front of power. Have you ever stood in front of anyone who you could feel just had all this power, and could snap your neck in an instant before you could even notice if you made a wrong movement? Perhaps a large Russian man with a four barreled pistol." Katherine smiled at Sky warmly for a second. She knew exactly what happened on the first few days Igor stepped out of his building.

@YoungX
Sky looked at her cautiously through his helmet. "No I haven't. If I face death then I'm going to face death." Jonathon would nod to Sky about facing death before speaking. "Well I've never really met someone like that either."

@JPax42

Laura

Laura beamed widely. "No! I've been there before! It's terrifying...they have these massive...nopes." Laura covered her eyes and her mood suddenly faded. "I...uh..." Laura sighed and turned a bright shade of red. She began rubbing the back of her neck nervously when Ann dropped in front of her. It was just weird. "Ann...uh...what are you doing..."

Tristin

Tristin walked into the elevator and waited for Thomas. She leaned against the side and smirked lightly.
"Well, I'm one for dates. We should go on a date, that would be nice." Tristin smiled at Thomas, running a hand through her hair.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine put her hands lightly on the table. The gravity in the room would increase to about 1.5Gs. "It's not a fear thing, it's standing in front of power." Katherine stood up and began circling the room. Katherine and her daughter were the only sources of this sort of gravitation simulation, and she was going to make the two feel the presence of power. Of course, Katherine could've demonstrated by crushing a human skull replica with her hand, but where's the fun in that? She wouldn't dare to increase the gravity or even do this if the two weren't sitting. Katherine would release the gravity immediately if one of them wanted to stand up. "I'm going to take you on a field trip, Jonathon, to meet her. If it's in real life, well, good. But it's most likely going to be in the pool. But, I want you to the be the one who personally talks to her. About Project Soldier. It's all up to you, however. As for you Sky, you're dismissed." Katherine finished pacing around with ease in her own gravitation field. She then took a seat, holding the field until either of them wanted to stand.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura beamed widely. "No! I've been there before! It's terrifying...they have these massive...nopes." Laura covered her eyes and her mood suddenly faded. "I...uh..." Laura sighed and turned a bright shade of red. She began rubbing the back of her neck nervously when Ann dropped in front of her. It was just weird. "Ann...uh...what are you doing..."

Tristin

Tristin walked into the elevator and waited for Thomas. She leaned against the side and smirked lightly.
"Well, I'm one for dates. We should go on a date, that would be nice." Tristin smiled at Thomas, running a hand through her hair.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine put her hands lightly on the table. The gravity in the room would increase to about 1.5Gs. "It's not a fear thing, it's standing in front of power." Katherine stood up and began circling the room. Katherine and her daughter were the only sources of this sort of gravitation simulation, and she was going to make the two feel the presence of power. Of course, Katherine could've demonstrated by crushing a human skull replica with her hand, but where's the fun in that? She wouldn't dare to increase the gravity or even do this if the two weren't sitting. Katherine would release the gravity immediately if one of them wanted to stand up. "I'm going to take you on a field trip, Jonathon, to meet her. If it's in real life, well, good. But it's most likely going to be in the pool. But, I want you to the be the one who personally talks to her. About Project Soldier. It's all up to you, however. As for you Sky, you're dismissed." Katherine finished pacing around with ease in her own gravitation field. She then took a seat, holding the field until either of them wanted to stand.

@YoungX
Both Sky and Jonathon felt it. With Jonathon a bit surprised that Katherine can manipulate gravity. Sky would then find his assumptions about her power correct. Jonathon nodded and would stand up to follow Katherine. As for Sky he would leave the room to go see Akira.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Katherine

Katherine released the field and walked down to the cockpit. She then took a seat in her chair, sighing. "I'm confused as to why people are suspicious of GLASS. Is it because we're just...so ahead? Or is it because we're unbelievably different with our methods." Katherine put her hands on her face and gently stroked it. She had just become legally old enough to drink a year ago, and now she was the commander of a company that spanned across US, Canada, Russia, and Japan. "It's been a fairly pleasant two years with GLASS. We did have some rough moments with a few crises, but it's been pleasant."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine released the field and walked down to the cockpit. She then took a seat in her chair, sighing. "I'm confused as to why people are suspicious of GLASS. Is it because we're just...so ahead? Or is it because we're unbelievably different with our methods." Katherine put her hands on her face and gently stroked it. She had just become legally old enough to drink a year ago, and now she was the commander of a company that spanned across US, Canada, Russia, and Japan. "It's been a fairly pleasant two years with GLASS. We did have some rough moments with a few crises, but it's been pleasant."

@YoungX
Jonathon looked to Katherine and gave her an honest answer. "I think it's about the GLASS of before. I had heard about what happened in Sanfield. Not only that but... well the gang members were immediately executed without trial or due process." While he wasn't really fond of such execution... it wasn't him to must outright question it.

@JPax42

Ann tilted her head "I'm saying hi, duh!" She said before going back up and pressing her elbows on Laura's head. "I'm bored! Want to have a eating contest?"

Thomas changed into his silver, blue, and white performer suit. "Shall we go madam. I must say you do look lovely this evening," he said getting into the elevator. He did a little bow and kissed her hand, acting like a true gentleman.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine froze. For once, she was actually scared of what Jonathon thought. The gang members were dead. No, they weren't. Katherine just relocated them into the Middle East. There weren't laws against transporting people, and if anything, was less suspicious. "It seemed to be fine. Either way...we have to land in a day. Trinity can't remain in mid-air forever."

@YoungX

Laura

Laura smiled. "Yeah! Let's go to the kitchen that mom blew up! There's food there like burned pancakes and fried milkshakes!" Laura excitedly hopped down the kitchen, jumping higher than normal. If Ann tried, she could jump in Laura's sphere of influence with ease as well.

Tristin

Tristin shattered into a dress that went from the top of her chest down to slightly above her knees. It looked the slightest bit scandalous, but other than that it was mostly elegant and classy. Tristin blushed when her hand was kissed.
"Charmed. Now, shall we take off towards the Earth's surface at high speeds?" Tristin pressed the button and ejected the elevator, crashing it directly in front of a restaurant. Tristin kicked the elevator door open in her usual fiery manner, but exited like a lady. She held her arm out for Thomas to hold. 'Very gentleman. It's funny because a day ago you squeezed my chest and today we had fun. I like it.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back