~Alone~ (RP)

"thank you." Aria was feeling a lot better at that comment. Moondacnes ears twitched as she looked around. "i didnt hear anything but it seems my cat did. "people maybe? or an animal"

"It stopped" looks over in the forest and watches shaka come back with a huge lump in him."well I'm gonna guess..that's 'yawn' the sound" passes out on the ground and shaka wraps up on his stomach.

(But really going to bed)

"Didn't mean to sound whiny, it's just we've been on our feet since like 6 AM, so we're kind of tired, that's all." Tamika looked at the ground with a guilty expression

Sara smiled. Tamika never apologised for being an absolute brat to anyone, not even their mum.

Catches her in both his arms and swaying her side "Aww look at you I remember doing this to my little sister before" puts you down on your feet

"right." Moondance climbed back on Arias shoulder. "can you smell anything girl? or feel any presences?" the cat mewed in response, pointing her tail again. Aria motioned for Toa to follow.

"i know its kind of weird but she has a heightened sense of smell and the ability sense human presence." She said as she walked. "she sniff out food all the time. without her i probably wouldnt be here."

she sighed. she didnt care what he thought of her troubled past. "well, do see any people yet?" she asked sarcasticly

"yes shes ahead of me and it looks like shes short and taking directions from a cat" picks her up playfully and puts her on his shoulders

"i guess your right. i havent had this much fun since before the disaster." Aria yawns. "jeez. i didnt realize it was getting this late already."

ok....Moondance, get along with him now.....wake me when you......" Aria falls asleep as the cat continues to sniff the air and survey the landscape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back