~Alone~ (RP)

Toa takes the pig off the fire and cuts its head off throwing in into the water and cuts all the legs off . He puts them on a plate and hands them to you sits down on his chair and watches you eat.

Jason would hear a thud pretty close to him and he would then look around then at his cat tiger and he would then walk towards the sound of the thud and he would then walk up and saw a deer shot with an arrow and he would then sigh calmly " well its not my kill Tiger.. lets move on " he would then look around seeing where the arrow came from to make sure it wasn't aimed at him and looked at the roofs of the still standing buildings and didn't see anything he would then continue to walk his grip around the handles of his blades firm just to be on his guard

Aria eats awkwardly. its been so long since she had contact with people, let alone someone as, well different as this guy.

"So welcome to my home hope you enjoy your food"watches her eat her food and leans against his hand. "So if you wanna go some where just tell me."

he doesnt seem all that bad. "i was thinking of looking for more people. they may have made a small civilization."

Laughs "I'm not moveing around lots of people wahina. Are you enjoying the food" calls for shaka and has him come into his lap as his tongue flips up "you can invite them here if you want to I'm building a third floor"

"i have to find people first. it was an idea. i hate being alone. i get really lonely without Chase." Aria stopped. "sorry, didnt mean to get all depressing."

did he really just fall asleep in the chair? Aria gets up and wanders around. she looks out the window and sighs. i was supposed to go find civilization. but now im not so sure there is any. she frowns. what a crappy day. i want to socialize. i want a girlfriend i can talk to about guys, i and text and go shopping with. i want things to be the way they used to be. i want Chase back. he told me i would find someone. but i dont want someone else.a few tears rolled down her cheek. she wanted to go back to the city.

Wakes up from a terrible dreams. Walks over to her and shakes her. "Fine ill walk with you to find your weird civilization"

TheCreativeUsername said:
Tamika blushed slightly, "Uh, how much longer? My feet are killing me!" she said.
Sara rolled her eyes and made a heart around Jasper and Tamika.
Jasper sighed. "It's just around the block. Don't complain, it'll make it worse for everyone." he said softly before turning a corner, Jinx following.

Awkwardly gets on his back. well this is new ive never really been carried before....... she remains silent, not really knowing what to ssay.

"Okay"jumps into the water with the sharks and swims past them and carries you to shore. "Which way are we going"

'which ever way she Moondance chooses." the cat sniffs around and points with her tail. "i guess we go that way."

"haha. too bad looks dont do any good in a world like this. i remember when everyone was still around and we actually cared what we looked like." she frowns.

"haha. too bad looks dont do any good in a world like this. i remember when everyone was still around and we actually cared what we looked like." she frowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back