• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"I..I dont know" she said then looked up at the sky "well we can stay out here and look at the stars until they call us back in or we can find a place to hang out in side". she looked back at him and smiled "its what ever you want to do"

"Well" He said scratching his head "Its kinda cold out here so maybe we could get into a class room somewhere?" The implications was horrible but he was trying not to sound like a huge perv.

Gears held her hand and led her towards one of the school building. They headed inside. There wernt that many unlocked rooms but the one they came across didn't have any tables or chairs in it. It was just a blank room "Here we go..." Gears said holding the door open for Lin.

she smiled then walked in " I wonder what they were going to use this room for?" she said spinning around in the middle of the room. the only light coming in was from the moon so she sat down in the light and patted the spot next to her.

Gears followed and sat down next to her looking out the window at the night sky. He was kinda nervous being alone with a girl that actually liked him. it was a wired felling.

Caroline entered the room the two sat in. She went to a wall, sticked the flyer and turned to leave as she looked at them and laughed a little. Then she left the room. While leaving, Fina angrily said " That was so impolite. They wanted to be alone. Didn't you see that? ". Caroline stopped, looked at Fina, smacked her and left.

(Sorry, I had to, couldn't stand the temptation.)

@Srion Receno @Blacknife

lin put her hands in her packets not knowing what to say ,then feeling the snowflake she took it out with a smile turning it around in her hands. she sighed happily and hoped a conversation would pop up. then Caroline walked is and Lin smiled to her and Fins as they left it seamed even more quiet.

(its all good :3 )

Gears watched the strangers enter the room, stick up a flier and then exit the room.

"What...was that all about?" He asked Lin, not sure what was going on.

she giggled "Im not really sure probably for the fan club they made". looking out side she put the snowflake back into her pocket. "remember the guy you met in the library?" she asked turning to him.

"Um yeah i do" Looked at Lin for a second before asking "Is the fan club for him?" Now that he thought about it he would be the most obvious candidate.

Gears jumped back at the sudden person appearing in front of him.

'this is new' He thought to himself.

"And why would i want to join this club of your?"

@Ami the breadling

Lin quickly put her hood back up before answering "well I haven't officially met him so it would be strange to be in a club that is revolved around someone you dont know" she was a bit shocked with her self for coming up with a good sentience with out being shy.

Caroline's grin faded as she looked a little sad. " Oh...ok. Sure. That makes sense.", she said as she turned to leave, letting Fina get inside and closing the door behind her, so that Fina was locked inside now. " That is not funny! Caroline stop ignoring me! That club is just an attempt to get friends and you know that! Caroline!", Fina angrily shouted against the door.

@Srion Receno @Blacknife

Fina happily flew around Lin and landed on her shoulder. " Thank you. She's difficult to handle sometimes but after all she is just hurt by the world. She is a good one deep inside. ", Fina said before she flew out and followed Caroline.

@Srion Receno

((woops sorry))

Gears smiled down at her "She just wants friends. The little fairy thing said so" He wasn't sure what to call it. But it did seem nice enough.

Jet landed in front of them. '' Hello, I need to socialize, and I need to do it now. '' He said sarcastically. He didn't like being told to socialize, no he does not like to do any of that stuff. But he will, because he can.

Craven left the Auditorium and stood behind a tree to have a sneaky cigarette wondering if anyone would notice. " Those nosy teachers better keep of my back.." he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back