Alcott [Inactive]

- - clara - -

"What the hell happened to you? Two months ago you were the shyest, nerdiest person alive. Now you had sex in a library and are squeezing the ass of the hottest girl you've ever seen."

- - tyler flynn - -

"You happened to me, Clara." Tyler inched his face toward her's, softly tugging at her lower lip. "But I haven't ditched the glasses yet."

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler slipped his glasses off and gently placed them on Clara's nose. He kissed her passionately, grabbing the back of her neck to support her. "Well, I should probably pull up my boxers now," Tyler said with a laugh as he slipped them back up.

ooc; new setting to the date thingy?

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler kissed her back, smiling on her lips. He placed his hands above her chest and below her collar bones.

ooc;; yes

- - clara - -

Her hands slowly crept towards his abs as she tilted her head to she could deepen the kiss.

ooc; new day at clara's houseee

make her wear a pretty dress but like semi-formal/casualish

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler walked towards the door of Clara's home, giving two light knocks before stuffing his hands in the pockets of his pants. His heart was racing, and for some reason, Tyler felt nervous that this wouldn't work out.

- - clara - -

She opened the door and bit the inside of her cheek nervously. She had never been on a date or seen any romantic comedies so her only dating experience was the retelling of her friends' dates and they ended up with bathroom blowjobs. She straightened the soft fabric of the deep purple dress that hugged her curves yet had a gentle skirt that flowed out. Her strappy heels made her almost the same height as him and she gave him a small grin as she tucked a loose lock of curly, chocolate brown behind her ear.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler looked her up and down, examining her appearance. "Wow," he said with a smile, "well, you look pretty." He leaned in to give a soft kiss against the corning of her mouth, barely brushing against her lips. "Do you mind if I..." Tyler looked down at his hand and her's, then back up into her eyes. In his opposite hand he held and umbrella to stop the rain from splashing against their skin.

- - clara - -

"Aren't you supposed to know everything about dates?" She asked and narrowed her amber eyes at him. "Is it protocol that I hold your hand during the date?" She asked and closed the door behind her.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler grabbed her hand with a smile, holding the umbrella above them as they walked toward his car. "Well, the only dates I've ever really had was in seventh grade. I've only been on two seventh grade dates." Tyler chuckled, opening the door for her. "But I have done some Googling."

- - clara - -

"Ah google, how could we ever live without it." She said with a smirk as she entered the passenger seat of the car.

skip the car because that is fucking boring as hell

- - tyler flynn - -

They arrived at his house, and he guided her towards the door, still grasping on to her hand. As they entered, the smell of homemade Chinese food and some sushi filled the air. The house was black, and Tyler flipped on the light switch. Fuck, no power, he thought. "I'll try to find some candles or something."

- - clara - -

"Oh wow, I am sure that it just so happened that the lights went out when we're supposed to have a date." She remarked sarcastically and smirked at him.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Do you not see the storm?" Tyler asked with a laugh. His hand felt around for a flashlight, where he usually kept one - under the sink. "There," he said before turning the flashlight on and shining it in her eyes. "Sorry."

- - clara - -

"Fuck." She said and placed her hands over her eyes to shield herself from the light. "Nice going prince charming."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Ooh, I like that new title," he said with a laugh and pressed his lips to her's. "Let me light a candle or something," he suggested, using the flashlight to light the way.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler pulled out a lighter and lit a candle before placing it in the middle of the table. "There we go," Tyler said with a smile and pulled out a chair for her.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Looks like my Googling paid off," he joked, then sat down across from her. "I made Chinese food like you said you wanted."

- - clara - -

"Flynn, you do realize that you didn't have to. You could've given me a sandwich and I would've been satisfied."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Well, I begged you for a date, and I want to make sure it's a good one," Tyler said, grabbing her hand over the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back