Alcott [Inactive]

- - clara - -

She waited until the place was empty and got up from her seat, grabbing the key to the door that was carelessly laying on the librarian's desk and locked the door. She walked back towards Tyler and sat on his lap, her legs on either side of him.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler slid his hands up the front of her shirt, tugging at the cup of her bra. "So, what do you wanna do?" he said casually with a laugh.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Remember, I'm not good in bed though," he reminded with a smirk as he watched her.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Teach me," Tyler ordered, tugging at her waist to come onto the ground with him.

- - tyler flynn - -

"I don't have protection with me," Tyler told her, beginning to undo her belt.

- - clara - -

"Calm down, I'm on the pill." She said with a roll of her eyes and unbuckled his jeans.

ooc;; can we like say that they're 23... it seems more fun that way

ooc; lol yes & just skip whenever

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler quickly and excitedly unzipped and unbuckled her jeans, pulling them down fast.

- - clara - -

She pulled down his boxers at the same time he pulled down hers and smirked.

[aaaaaaaaaaaaaand skip]

- - tyler flynn - -

"The only thing that would make it better," he suggested, stroking her bare hips, "is if you'd go on a date with me."

- - clara - -

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm 23 years old and I am just now having my first date." She said and shook her head.

- - tyler flynn - -

"I'm twenty-three years old and just a few months ago I had my first kiss, so beat that," Tyler said with a smirk.

- - tyler flynn - -

"I can believe the second time I had sex was in a library," he said with a laugh while shaking his head. "Well, at least it was with someone I have feelings for."

ooc; k

- - tyler flynn - -

"Fine," Tyler agreed with a smirk. "Wait, does this rule come into effect if you maybe, just maybe, want to go on a second one?"

- - clara - -

"This rule comes into effect on every date we go and every time we see, text, call or communicate in any way."

- - clara - -

She let out a laugh as he poked her stomach, the ticklish feeling spreading. "Life's not fair sweetcheeks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back